Author Topic: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation  (Read 505350 times)

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2024, 12:13:49 pm »
Watch far less football these days to have an informed opinion on the level of new coaches, but we have to be clear on the timeline to implement and what to look for in the team, whoever it is.
Around six months plus is when you start seeing the shape and movements that the new guy prefers, a few windows to get the few additions that fit what he wants. Having a similar approach to this side will help the inculcation of his ideas, but  you still need that work on the pitch, time. As long as we are seeing that execution of his vision, and that approach to football is a potentially winning one, just let him work through the bad results.
Be clear on where we are relative to other clubs resource wise and judge his results, once his ideas are being executed, based on that, rather than what Klopp achieved.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2024, 12:14:48 pm »
Not sure at all. I kind of hoped Ancelotti could have been a consideration but thats of course never happening now. Spaletti is a possibility as well but does he ever consider leaving Napoli?

The obvious one seems Alonso but until he wins anything I am throwing him in the group along side Gary O’Neill and De Zerbi, possible talented managers who have won fuck all.

I reckon Spaletti has considered leaving Napoli yes.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2024, 12:15:10 pm »
I watch Bundesliga every week and am more than aware of how Alonso is doing

Well then, you should know he's not just being mentioned because he's a former player.

Online Runehammer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2024, 12:15:38 pm »
Xabi for me by a mile but I wouldn't be too upset if it was De Zerbi or Lijnders altho' I think Pep's ruled himself out?  I confess I've no clue who Amorim is.

Online Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2024, 12:15:50 pm »
I'm convinced Alonso is the one. The alternatives do not stand out at all.

What he has done at Leverkusen is not normal. They have amounted to absolutely nothing for what seems like more than a decade. He turns up and in 15 months, he has them top of the league. This coming after they were sitting in 17th when he arrived. Still undefeated this season too.

Yes it is a small sample size, but we have to go with our instinct here. I'm not even taking into account he is an ex-player too. Totally judging him for the impact he has made at a club which had been looking for a spark for a long time now. And he has delivered instantly.

Go for the clear and obvious choice. Just like we did when hiring Klopp.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2024, 12:17:40 pm »
Alonso has been a senior team manager for 18 months and the clamour for him is as if he's won everything over a 20 year period

We are being far too emotional, will get us into all sorts of bother that. United did it with Solksjaer

If you're after a top manager with a wealth of experience, then I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. Because there isn't one available out there. Every candidate we've been linked with is inexperienced, or simply not good enough. So why not go for a manager who has a strong connection to us, has his team playing good football, is intelligent, a man who won everything as a player and would command instant respect, and a man who has worked under a whole raft of world-class managers during his playing career?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2024, 12:19:57 pm »
I think you are entirely estimating how rare it is for any manager to stop Bayern from winning the Bundesliga, only Klopp himself has achieved that in the past, twice. If Alonso manages to achieve that, he becomes even hotter property. Considering there is no like for like replacement for Klopp as he is a one off, it opens the level of candidates rather than closing them down. We could  no longer dismiss Xabi than a number of other choices. Whose to say with the right people around him he can't take the club forward, he would have the opportunity to grow with a young team, which if successful would lead to stability, which is crucial in any setup.

Fair point. Well it comes down to 'who's to say' is probably what my point is

Maybe I'm not quite getting that we have the best manager in the world and the next one in is simply not going to achieve what he has. Not without an oil budget

But still. A guy who's been a first team manager for 18 months still feels off and being judged in a different scenario. Hope I'm wrong

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2024, 12:20:30 pm »
I reckon Spaletti has considered leaving Napoli yes.

Am I missing something?... Spaletti has already left Napoli. He's Italy's manager.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2024, 12:20:44 pm »
I don't think there's an outstanding candidate who host everything you'd want like with Klopp coming in. As long as they're not destructive I think the most important thing is going to be their relationship with the recruitment team and ideally willingness to use the acadmey to supplement the first team. That allows us to focus our budget on making sure our first say 15/16 players are brilliant. Getting that right and keeping them fit is going to have just as big an impact on us being good going forward. I don't watch enough football now to know who fits that kind of profile though. I think there's plenty managers out there who want to play a kind of progressive game, it's hard to know who's great/good at this though if they haven't already had their chance at the top given how bad some league imbalances have got.

And he’s doing a really good job at Spurs, playing excellent football. Would be committed to supporting the youth coming through, would work well with a Director of Football - he’s happy to look in less fashionable leagues for quality players.

I don't know his history on this, but his time at Spurs so far doesn't suggest he'll use the acadmey much. Under 100 minutes to acadmey players not already established with the first team when they've had a load of injuries and getting Werner in instead of trusting someone for minutes isn't a great sign. I think he's been fine at Spurs, not really better than De Zerbi at Brighton or a couple other mistake managers who I don't think we'll look at (Frank and Moyes)

Offline butchersdog

• Scouse Tiger.....grrrr :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2024, 12:21:11 pm »

What he has done at Leverkusen is not normal. They have amounted to absolutely nothing for what seems like more than a decade. He turns up and in 15 months, he has them top of the league. This coming after they were sitting in 17th when he arrived. Still undefeated this season too.

Yes it is a small sample size, but we have to go with our instinct here. I'm not even taking into account he is an ex-player too. Totally judging him for the impact he has made at a club which had been looking for a spark for a long time now. And he has delivered instantly.

The Alonso thing is interesting. Pretty clear he’s well liked by all and I’d love him to succeed, and I’m not knowledgeable enough about Germany football to have any complaints if he was appointed. That said, I wondered if there are any comparisons to Rodgers ‘one season wonder’ situation in 13-14 with what he’s doing at Leverkusen? Obviously, Xabi’s second season hasn’t happened yet, but does anyone who watches Bundesliga on the regular have any thoughts? E.g has the recruitment been his, or was the nucleus of the team already there?

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2024, 12:21:21 pm »
Not sure at all. I kind of hoped Ancelotti could have been a consideration but thats of course never happening now. Spaletti is a possibility as well but does he ever consider leaving Napoli?

The obvious one seems Alonso but until he wins anything I am throwing him in the group along side Gary O’Neill and De Zerbi, possible talented managers who have won fuck all.

Yes but take a look around Europe most leagues are 1-2 team leagues so the options are short.

ETH won at Ajax not looking so good for him at Man Utd even though he has won them a cup.

I would have agreed in the past we ideally need a winner but now even a winner is up for debate Tuchel has won a CL and leagues in France/Germany would you like him here ? I wouldnt

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2024, 12:21:56 pm »
Kenny did it with zero managerial experience, yes he had the backroom to assist, but he was very much his own man, Xabi has been picking up experience, he's tearing up the Bundesliga and he wants to manage us, so I'm not worried about it if the club want Xabi - if he doesn't mind paying the taxes that is ;)

I did think Pep would step up, but maybe he sees his future in club management abroad, maybe Spain, or he wants to be assistant to Klopp in the German National setup?

I was about to ask if ex players needed experience or coaching badges to become managers but like you say Rob Kenny went straight to player-manager. Times were different then but still I think we should definitely go for someone who knows the Liverpool way. If not Alonso then I'd love to see Millie as the boss. More than likely it won't happen. But preferably I want Xabi to take the reins.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2024, 12:21:56 pm »
As interim? Why

What a horrible fuckin post

An interim, why would we do that ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2024, 12:22:14 pm »
Xabi for me by a mile but I wouldn't be too upset if it was De Zerbi or Lijnders altho' I think Pep's ruled himself out?  I confess I've no clue who Amorim is.

Ended Sporting's 19 year title drought. Has them top of the Portuguese league this season. I think he's been linked with the Man Utd job in the past. Aside from his use of a back three, he is probably one of the managers Spearman has been tasked with tracking due to pressing intensity, use of wingbacks to supply attacks etc

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2024, 12:22:17 pm »
Yes but take a look around Europe most leagues are 1-2 team leagues so the options are short.

ETH won at Ajax not looking so good for him at Man Utd even though he has won them a cup.

I would have agreed in the past we ideally need a winner but now even a winner is up for debate Tuchel has won a CL and leagues in France/Germany would you like him here ? I wouldnt

Would consider Tuchel if he certainly wasnt an uber prick.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2024, 12:22:36 pm »

People are definitely sleeping in what he is doing with Leverkusen. I don't whether it's just because they don't follow the Bundesliga or because they just want to try and find negatives.

What he is doing there would be akin to Postecoglu having Spurs 4 points of clear of the PL right now, or Arteta winning the league not last season but the season before. It would be like Klopp having us out in front not in the 18/19 season but in the 16/17 season.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 12:26:39 pm by LovelyCushionedHeader »
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2024, 12:23:28 pm »

Exactly that’s my point he has won things but falls out with people very quickly like Conte/Mourinho don’t want that sort here.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2024, 12:23:55 pm »
Am I missing something?... Spaletti has already left Napoli. He's Italy's manager.

Exactly.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2024, 12:24:17 pm »

He has an appalling attitude.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2024, 12:24:30 pm »
Ended Sporting's 19 year title drought. Has them top of the Portuguese league this season. I think he's been linked with the Man Utd job in the past. Aside from his use of a back three, he is probably one of the managers Spearman has been tasked with tracking due to pressing intensity, use of wingbacks to supply attacks etc

He's done a great job there and I am surprised he is so under the radar.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2024, 12:24:38 pm »
And the answer to that is absolutely not. I don't think your trying hard enough to strip him of those LFC ties

Frankly a lot of people are as with many teams fans, only dreaming of what could be instead of looking at it objectively. It's one thing taking low expectations of Bayer and running with it, it's quite another when you are expected to win every game you play, it's a cauldron

I'd love Alonso to come in and be a success, but Klopp has built something here we want to continue. Someone like Alonso would've been a good fit after Kenny, not after a guy who's just rebuilt the entire club back to its glory.

As I've mentioned United did this with Ole. That's enough to fill me with dread

Ole had fucking terrible coaching credentials before United hired him it couldn’t be more different

And it’s hard to think of many people who have more experience of ‘being expected to win every game you play’ .. that’s Alonso’s entire experience as a player

He’s obviously a risk because of the lack of time but you couldn’t hope to see more in the first part of someone’s managing career
There isn’t a Klopp - no brainer out there - so if someone doesn’t like Alonso because of the risk you’re just shifting that risk onto someone you do want.

And the thing with Xabi is yes he could fail but the upside is the stratosphere.. as someone else said what he’s doing at Leverkusen is incredibly rare .. you could literally be hiring the next Guardiola

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2024, 12:25:22 pm »
I confess I've no clue who Amorim is.

Play for Newcastle on the wing mate, keep up

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2024, 12:26:43 pm »
Unfortunately there is no Rafa/Klopp type in world football. Obviously Xabi could fall into that realm at some point, starting with this season. For me, it's critical that the calibre of manager needs to be in the mould of the those two. A proven history of defying the odds and toppling the financial muscle of other clubs.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:15 pm »

Hate to say this but you need a bastard

Klopp is just unexplainable. A one off

Jurgen Klopp

Online terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:28 pm »
A Spanish-speaking manager would be good news for Diaz and Nuñez in particular, given that their English doesn’t seem to be great. Both excellent players now but with much more to come.

Might also help keep Bajcetic happy and settled with us, giving him even more reason to stay if/when Madrid start sniffing around him.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:37 pm »
And the answer to that is absolutely not. I don't think your trying hard enough to strip him of those LFC ties

Frankly a lot of people are as with many teams fans, only dreaming of what could be instead of looking at it objectively. It's one thing taking low expectations of Bayer and running with it, it's quite another when you are expected to win every game you play, it's a cauldron

I'd love Alonso to come in and be a success, but Klopp has built something here we want to continue. Someone like Alonso would've been a good fit after Kenny, not after a guy who's just rebuilt the entire club back to its glory.

As I've mentioned United did this with Ole. That's enough to fill me with dread

The ‘Ole’ in the room isn’t Xabi, it’s Gerrard.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2024, 12:28:22 pm »
Ole had fucking terrible coaching credentials before United hired him it couldn’t be more different

And it’s hard to think of many people who have more experience of ‘being expected to win every game you play’ .. that’s Alonso’s entire experience as a player

He’s obviously a risk because of the lack of time but you couldn’t hope to see more in the first part of someone’s managing career
There isn’t a Klopp - no brainer out there - so if someone doesn’t like Alonso because of the risk you’re just shifting that risk onto someone you do want.

And the thing with Xabi is yes he could fail but the upside is the stratosphere.. as someone else said what he’s doing at Leverkusen is incredibly rare .. you could literally be hiring the next Guardiola

You also have to remember the managers he has played under and he has used the influences of practically all of them into his football style at LB 04. It's a really interesting style he is playing.

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2024, 12:28:48 pm »
Anybody but De Zerbi hiring him would make us return to being the mediocre team we was pre Jurgen Klopp
150 IQ never wrong.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2024, 12:28:52 pm »

Not sure i understand the potential Guardiola comparison? Surely Jurgen is a more apt comparison for Xabi?

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2024, 12:29:04 pm »
I'm putting all my eggs in Xabi's basket.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2024, 12:30:18 pm »
Anybody but De Zerbi hiring him would make us return to being the mediocre team we was pre Jurgen Klopp

That is such an unfair and untrue statement.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2024, 12:30:50 pm »
A Spanish-speaking manager would be good news for Diaz and Nuñez in particular, given that their English doesn’t seem to be great. Both excellent players now but with much more to come.

Might also help keep Bajcetic happy and settled with us, giving him even more reason to stay if/when Madrid start sniffing around him.

So Brendan Rodgers then?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2024, 12:30:50 pm »

He'd won back to back Norwegian titles and their domestic cup

If one of our ex players had done that people would be doing exactly tkt what United fans were   

Jurgen Klopp

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2024, 12:31:17 pm »
I'm putting all my eggs in Xabi's basket.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2024, 12:31:19 pm »
He'd won back to back Norwegian titles and their domestic cup

If one of our ex players had done that people would be doing exactly tkt what United fans were

How did he do at Cardiff?

You're being really weird on this.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2024, 12:32:21 pm »
Anyone we get in who isn't Klopp is a risk. We should make that clear right away..

Even when we appointed Klopp it felt like gift from God. One of the best coaches in world football falling on our lap. We were fortunate but also it's clear someone like Klopp was destined to manage Liverpool. That old Shankly quote - Liverpool was made for Klopp and Klopp was made for Liverpool.

The next man needs to be the right personality and someone who everyone can get behind.  It needs to be someone who while confident isn't going to be a billy big bollocks who wants to make his own mark immediately and rips up the blueprint of a very promising team that Klopp will have left.

Just look how Klopp came in and got the most of what he had already. Gomez, Milner, Henderson, Firmino being cornerstones of the team for 8 or more years. Bringing Trent through, cashing in on other youngsters. He also got the best out of other pre existing players like Coutinho, Lovren, Origi, Lallana and a lot more while they were here, helping the team evolve over time.

It's clear that the man coming in is going to have to make the best out of what they have if we want to be competitive so we can concentrate the funds on where we need them, just like Klopp did. We will have to move very smart in the market to compete with the cheats, that's just the way it is.

If we go for Xabi, we all know that it's earlier than we would have liked. However, if in our assessments we agree that he is the perfect man. Perhaps it will be a blessing in disguise. Will he still have been at Leverkusen in 2 years? That's the way that I'm looking at it. We get the chance to lock him in before anyone else. Come the end of the season it may look like a no brainer.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2024, 12:32:25 pm »

You seem to be putting all your eggs in the De Zerbi basket. He’s doing well at Brighton but I’m not sure he’s the guaranteed success you seem to think.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2024, 12:32:27 pm »
You may find this analysis of his tactics to be useful - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-tMawfeCOw

Putting aside his playing legacy and my absolute admiration for him as a LFC legend, in my opinion he's the standout candidate and the club need to do whatever it takes to bring him in. I'm a very casual viewer of the Bundesliga, but the Leverkusen of now versus the team he inherited are almost unrecognisable. They're top on merit - second top scorers but fewest conceded so far this season (sound familiar?). 50 goals in 18 matches is a decent return in any league but only 14 conceded. If we think back to the last time we took a punt on an upcoming managerial talent, when Brendan Rodgers was in charge, we were scoring for fun but leaky as hell at the back. The difference with Xabi is that he's already looking like he's been managing for years. He's got the fierce attacking, control in the middle of the park and a solid defence, yet he's hardly broken the bank in terms of transfer activity - according to Transfermarkt he's actually made a profit on transfer dealings (again, sound familiar?). If he can turn them around in 18 months, I can only imagine what he could do with the squad he would inherit at Liverpool. It's such a no-brainer, the question is does he feel his work at Bayer is complete, would he want to stay and finish the job, or would this be the one chance to grab one of the highest profile roles in world football?
It's like the stars have aligned for Xabi, one of the highest rated Clubs in the world has a vacancy and it happens to be one that he's very familiar with. Unlike Real and Bayern our fans and owners will give him time and he'll have a young and moldable squad available to him.

I think we'll need a big name manager to keep the likes of Trent, Ali and Virgil. I can't imagine going from working with the possibly the greatest Manager in the world to say Nagelsmann or De Zerbi (even though the job he's done is admirable).
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: January 27, 2024, 12:33:21 pm »
Alonso isn’t remotely comparable with Solskjaer as a manager.

There’s a seismic gulf in quality and talent between them, us appointing Alonso would be nothing like United appointing Solskjaer.

Online rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: January 27, 2024, 12:34:04 pm »
I'm not even saying it shouldn't be Alonso just that the clamour is far too big in relative terms and you're all losing your minds at my posts as if I'm saying can we have Fergie please 😂😂

Your already building the bloke up into a hiding to nothing

Jurgen Klopp