Author Topic: Spiders....  (Read 147594 times)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Re: Spiders....
« Reply #2000 on: June 21, 2021, 09:02:08 am »
Spun him right round

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2001 on: June 21, 2021, 09:23:46 am »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2002 on: June 21, 2021, 09:49:19 am »

Very much alive.

In which case I regret to inform you your son is a stone cold psychopath and will probably kill you in your sleep at some point.

How did he catch it? Did it not try and run off! :D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2003 on: June 21, 2021, 10:11:47 am »
In which case I regret to inform you your son is a stone cold psychopath and will probably kill you in your sleep at some point.

How did he catch it? Did it not try and run off! :D

I've had that feeling for years now ;D

I caught it in the garage in a takeaway container, called him to show him it due to it being a big bugger and he went with me when I put it the other side of the road to release it. It started running across the road, straight back towards ours, so he picked it up by its leg. I then got him to stick it in next doors hedge.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2004 on: June 21, 2021, 10:13:28 am »
I've had that feeling for years now ;D

I caught it in the garage in a takeaway container, called him to show him it due to it being a big bugger and he went with me when I put it the other side of the road to release it. It started running across the road, straight back towards ours, so he picked it up by its leg. I then got him to stick it in next doors hedge.

:D Should have gone through the letterbox.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2005 on: June 21, 2021, 10:16:43 am »
:D Should have gone through the letterbox.

;D

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2006 on: June 23, 2021, 07:10:33 pm »
My facebook popped up a reminder from 6 years ago, its a pic of my lad, he's 4 in the pic holding this large spider up by one of its legs. He won't go near them now  :o

This is the 7 legged creature in question - 1 leg fell off

Just found one of these ln the downstairs loo,I'm feeling merciful today so I dropped the ugly fucker out the window.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2007 on: June 23, 2021, 07:56:20 pm »
High drama.

My daughter was in the bath, I picked up her towel and saw something moving. There’s quite a big spider in there. She hated them more than me but thankfully didn’t see it, I managed to take the towel into the landing and dispose of the fucker (not the towel) before giving it back to her.

She’d have been having nightmares forever if she’d seen it when she was as trying to dry herself!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2008 on: June 23, 2021, 10:09:03 pm »
High drama.

My daughter was in the bath, I picked up her towel and saw something moving. There’s quite a big spider in there. She hated them more than me but thankfully didn’t see it, I managed to take the towel into the landing and dispose of the fucker (not the towel) before giving it back to her.

She’d have been having nightmares forever if she’d seen it when she was as trying to dry herself!

Had a similar experience several years ago when I clocked a big fucker creeping into my towel as it was on the bathroom floor.  I was so fucking quick, grabbing that towel and shaking it, but the bugger had vanished and was nowhere to be seen.

Caught up with him a few days later.  Cheeky fecker was sitting in the kitchen having a nap when I turned the light on.  Caught him in a glass and carried the tw@t a quarter mile through the park before I dumped him on a road on the far side.  Big enough to cast a shadow in the street lights he was.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2009 on: June 23, 2021, 10:50:35 pm »
She hated them more than me

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure she loves you really.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2010 on: July 3, 2021, 11:31:45 am »
Just saw a wasp fighting for it's life in a web. It was lucky the web was pretty fragile. I think it managed to trap the spider in its jaws. It managed to break free and fly off anyway. Was carrying something too.

Popcorn's Art

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2011 on: July 3, 2021, 06:29:12 pm »
Walking across the landing the other night and saw a shadow starting to move. Cat appears out of nowhere and starts playing with the 'shadow'.
Turned the light on and saw a medium sized fucker in it's claws. Cat lets spider run off a few times only to immediately catch it again. Then the cat did the best thing and ate it !

I knew I got a cat for a reason.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2012 on: July 3, 2021, 09:48:52 pm »
Walking across the landing the other night and saw a shadow starting to move. Cat appears out of nowhere and starts playing with the 'shadow'.
Turned the light on and saw a medium sized fucker in it's claws. Cat lets spider run off a few times only to immediately catch it again. Then the cat did the best thing and ate it !

I knew I got a cat for a reason.
What the fuck? Cats eat spiders?? They're cute but absolute demons. I thought they only killed them like they do mice and small birds

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2013 on: July 3, 2021, 09:57:49 pm »
What the fuck? Cats eat spiders?? They're cute but absolute demons. I thought they only killed them like they do mice and small birds

Yeah, I had an ex who had cats and they used to eat spiders, the dog would too.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2014 on: July 3, 2021, 11:22:41 pm »

You didn't know?  We had a cat once.  It must have ate about half a dozen spiders in the time we had it, and that was only about 8 months before it got hit by a car.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2015 on: July 4, 2021, 09:06:01 am »

Next door's cat eats spiders,our old dog would just follow them around but the one we have now loves eating them.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #2016 on: July 10, 2021, 10:16:00 am »
Was up and about at 3 in the morning as one does and there's a huge black spider crawling up the wall in the hall

I get some kitchen paper and open the door and make to get him and evict him, but the soft prick tries to run at the last second and gets slightly squished. Look pal, I evict, I didn't wanna hurt ya!

He fell down and looked stunned for a minute then fucked off under the skirting board. Clearly injured though

Feel bad, man

Long as he doesn't get revenge with all his mates trying to crawl into my mouth when I'm asleep

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2017 on: July 10, 2021, 10:55:14 am »
Was up and about at 3 in the morning as one does and there's a huge black spider crawling up the wall in the hall

I get some kitchen paper and open the door and make to get him and evict him, but the soft prick tries to run at the last second and gets slightly squished. Look pal, I evict, I didn't wanna hurt ya!

He fell down and looked stunned for a minute then fucked off under the skirting board. Clearly injured though

Feel bad, man

Long as he doesn't get revenge with all his mates trying to crawl into my mouth when I'm asleep
Was good knowing you, mate. RAWK will remember you.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #2018 on: July 10, 2021, 12:06:38 pm »

Yeh our cat loves them and flies as well
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2019 on: July 10, 2021, 09:05:27 pm »

Feel bad, man

He'll teabag you mate, sorry.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #2020 on: July 10, 2021, 09:43:41 pm »
fucked tonite

good job there isn't a thread about what i did to them slugs

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2021 on: July 10, 2021, 09:50:03 pm »
He'll teabag you mate, sorry.

Imagine getting a nosh off her and that thing crawls down your knob.

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #2022 on: July 11, 2021, 05:15:30 am »
Imagine getting a nosh off her, and that thing crawls down your knob.

Well, whilst you're getting a BJ, you can rest assured she has no spiders legs peeking outside of her knickers, mate.
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2023 on: July 11, 2021, 12:28:11 pm »
Imagine getting a nosh off her and that thing crawls down your knob.

As long as it doesn't nosh you as well.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2024 on: August 9, 2021, 12:20:00 pm »
Had to hoover up a spindly bugger after a few weeks. Didn't like the way it was looking at me when I was taking a shower  but of course now I'm being plagued by fruit flies and the fuckers seem completely immune to spray.  :butt

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2025 on: August 10, 2021, 10:30:15 am »
There’s quite a big bodied one that’s living behind the toilet at the moment. Sometimes it’s poking out the top but when you come closer it farts behind the tank and it’s impossible to get. Really relaxing sitting down to use the facilities knowing that’s lurking somewhere close behind. Speeds things up anyway.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2026 on: August 10, 2021, 02:13:43 pm »
There’s quite a big bodied one that’s living behind the toilet at the moment. Sometimes it’s poking out the top but when you come closer it farts behind the tank and it’s impossible to get. Really relaxing sitting down to use the facilities knowing that’s lurking somewhere close behind. Speeds things up anyway.

I'd shit myself.

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2027 on: September 5, 2021, 10:27:52 pm »
Four reasonably sized motherfuckers ‘removed’ from the property in the last four days.

It’s the most, wonderful time, of the year...

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #2028 on: September 6, 2021, 10:39:41 am »
Four reasonably sized motherfuckers ‘removed’ from the property in the last four days.

It’s the most, wonderful time, of the year...

Noticed a dead one on the carpet yesterday, think one of the cats must have had it. 

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2029 on: September 6, 2021, 10:43:00 am »
Noticed a dead one on the carpet yesterday, think one of the cats must have had it. 

Dead? Or just outgrown its exoskeleton?

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #2030 on: September 6, 2021, 10:44:58 am »
Dead? Or just outgrown its exoskeleton?

Dead....yep, definitely dead  :-\

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2031 on: September 6, 2021, 11:12:13 am »
Squashed a big juicy fucker last night and its remnants pretty much covered my whole shoe  :puke2
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2032 on: September 6, 2021, 11:21:44 am »
When I'm working Saturdays I'm up about half 4 and I keep expecting to see some big fucker on the living room wall, so far so good. If I do see one, I have to deal with as my missus will be ringing me in terror otherwise and the kids are now scared of spiders due to watching videos of Brazilian Wandering Spiders and Goliath bird eaters and seeing their fangs up close, so they are fucking useless now.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2033 on: September 8, 2021, 10:27:04 pm »
In the garage just now and my workwear is hanging up. Sees an exoskeleton on the inside of my t-shirt, thinks a spider has died in it, moves the tshirt and the big bastard comes walking over the shoulder and down the front.

Bike glove on, grabs the fucker and lobs it into next doors garden

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2034 on: September 8, 2021, 10:30:45 pm »
Sitting in the garden after dark these last few nights I've spotted some absolute whoppers. Those big black things that come into the house this time of the year.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2035 on: September 9, 2021, 07:01:09 am »
Sitting in the garden after dark these last few nights I've spotted some absolute whoppers. Those big black things that come into the house this time of the year.  :o
Disgusting fuckers, they move way too quickly as well. This is a handy tool for keeping them out:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/cheap-20p-household-item-could-21500396?fbclid=IwAR3GALWBGgHEztK9weU7DChgxkMUaPucmt_G--54CbTjPEqrpUX9Q0xqSsw

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2036 on: September 9, 2021, 07:19:06 am »

One of the biggest I’ve ever seen is currently residing in my bath. Does it come up through the plug hole? I’m leaving it for my wife to deal with. I’ve been better of late but I’m not going near this fucker.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2037 on: September 9, 2021, 08:14:16 am »
One of the biggest I’ve ever seen is currently residing in my bath. Does it come up through the plug hole? I’m leaving it for my wife to deal with. I’ve been better of late but I’m not going near this fucker.

Yeah they climb up the inside of the spout, you should know this from Incey Wincey Spider ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2038 on: September 9, 2021, 08:20:26 am »
Yeah they climb up the inside of the spout, you should know this from Incey Wincey Spider ;)

I’m just struggling to comprehend how this bastard squeezed through the grill to get up. Anyone, he’s gone now, no thanks to me.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2039 on: September 9, 2021, 08:35:17 am »
I’m just struggling to comprehend how this bastard squeezed through the grill to get up. Anyone, he’s gone now, no thanks to me.

Determination :D