Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2557611 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #31720 on: August 6, 2021, 07:47:59 pm »
Was on the bus today and a van was blocking the entire lane ahead because it was about eight inches out of lane.  :wanker
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31721 on: August 6, 2021, 10:11:56 pm »
I bought some of those sticky fly strips you leave out. They were shit for the first 2 days and then got 4 in one night.

Clean out a Jam jar, punch some little holes in the lid, pour some apple cider vinegar in (you can add honey, say, for more sweetness), put the lid back on and put the jar in the area affected. Should clear them up overnight. Always worked for me, I found dozens the next morning the first time.
« Last Edit: August 6, 2021, 10:13:32 pm by Peabee »
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #31722 on: August 6, 2021, 11:10:11 pm »
Fucking fruit flies. Every summer without fail the fuckers get in our house and are nearly impossible to get rid of until the cold weather comes.

Yes, I've tried the wine traps, mouldy fruit traps etc. but from my experience, once they're in, they're in.

Apple cider vinegar works really well as Peabee mentioned.

The bugs need standing water to breed, check for leaking pipes as well as leaving no food on countertops.

Had a bad problem with them in my old apartment, were coming up through the kitchen sink which had congealed grease from a previous occupant.

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31723 on: August 7, 2021, 12:21:54 pm »
Dickheads like this giving lorry drivers a bad name. The issue is him, he's a shit driver  :no

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lOVWj7JjixY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lOVWj7JjixY</a>
Jurgen YNWA

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31724 on: August 9, 2021, 08:36:01 am »
Twats who race along the road.    They get to a red light and have to slam the breaks on.   Even my daughter said yesterday “dad that car has sped and still no further than Us”

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31725 on: August 9, 2021, 01:12:07 pm »
When you yawn at work and managers act like you've just murdered someone. Didn't realise being tired was a crime.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31726 on: August 9, 2021, 01:23:13 pm »
When you yawn at work and managers act like you've just murdered someone. Didn't realise being tired was a crime.

Don't you know yawns are contagious?! Soon all around you are doing it and efficiency/profits will plummet!

I have no idea what I’m taking about

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31727 on: August 9, 2021, 02:13:33 pm »
My driving licence expires tomorrow, DVLA have had the application since the 15th July and its still not been processed and when you try to get in touch there is no-one available to take the calls. How about taking on some temp staff you bellends?

Managed to get through, fat lot of fucking use that was. Licence has now expired and while under the law I can drive, I cannot prove that I am fit to medically as DVLA have the medical report and as I no longer have the tracking receipt as I'd binned it after confirming DVLA had the application, the Police can actually prosecute me for driving without a valid licence if they feel like it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31728 on: August 9, 2021, 03:01:06 pm »
Managed to get through, fat lot of fucking use that was. Licence has now expired and while under the law I can drive, I cannot prove that I am fit to medically as DVLA have the medical report and as I no longer have the tracking receipt as I'd binned it after confirming DVLA had the application, the Police can actually prosecute me for driving without a valid licence if they feel like it.

Just to really annoy you, my dad (who is 75) got his licence renewed and back with him in a matter of a week.  He doesn't really drive anymore either,  So good the DVLA have their prioirties straight......

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31729 on: August 9, 2021, 05:40:50 pm »
Just to really annoy you, my dad (who is 75) got his licence renewed and back with him in a matter of a week.  He doesn't really drive anymore either,  So good the DVLA have their prioirties straight......

:butt

Just had an email, they have now at least acknowledged receipt of my application. I've got to nip in and return some new uniform that is too small and download my card, so I'll be able to show the email and see if I can work, although hopefully by the time I next work the licence will be back. If I was FT I'd be going mental.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31730 on: August 9, 2021, 09:42:10 pm »
:butt

Just had an email, they have now at least acknowledged receipt of my application. I've got to nip in and return some new uniform that is too small and download my card, so I'll be able to show the email and see if I can work, although hopefully by the time I next work the licence will be back. If I was FT I'd be going mental.
Wouldn't be the 1st time would it Robert.   :P

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31731 on: August 9, 2021, 09:51:42 pm »
Wouldn't be the 1st time would it Robert.   :P

You know me too well ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #31732 on: August 10, 2021, 08:52:47 am »
Saw a right testicle toaster of a post on Facefuck last night. A girl I work with is off on her holidays in Norway at the moment. So last night she puts up:

"Anyone know any decent restaurants in or around Åndalsnes?" As if going to Åndal-fucking-snes was the same thing as going to the Canary's

I'd have more respect for her if she just put up a photo of herself in front of a mountain and said:

"Hey everyone, look at me! I just want to let everyone know that I fucked off to Åndalsnes for a week so I can fool you all into thinking that I live an interesting life. Here's a photo of me and the hubby pretending that we're happily married. Hitting the chippy later, enjoy work tomorrow lolz xxxx"
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31733 on: August 10, 2021, 10:24:25 am »
My idiot dog rolling in fox shit.

Again.

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #31734 on: August 10, 2021, 11:51:53 am »
Feeling like the bloke on the plane at the end of 12 Monkeys every time I sneeze in public.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #31735 on: August 10, 2021, 11:54:26 am »
Feeling like the bloke on the plane at the end of 12 Monkeys every time I sneeze in public.

I was on the bus the other day and something had got into my throat. Of course coughing my lungs up on the bus isn't exactly a good look right now. I almost choked to death.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31736 on: August 10, 2021, 01:11:50 pm »

Again.

One of mine is terrible for that. Eats shit off the ground as well, disgusting animal!

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31737 on: August 10, 2021, 03:00:09 pm »
One of mine is terrible for that. Eats shit off the ground as well, disgusting animal!

Yeah,this one will eat cat shit if we don't watch her.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #31738 on: August 10, 2021, 10:16:13 pm »

Again.

Mine rolled in sheep shit at the weekend and kept trying to eat so much of it that I had to put him on the lead  ::)

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31739 on: August 10, 2021, 10:26:08 pm »
Mine rolled in sheep shit at the weekend and kept trying to eat so much of it that I had to put him on the lead  ::)

Maybe we're the one's missing out? Might solve world hunger  :P
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #31740 on: August 11, 2021, 01:24:46 am »

Seems slightly harsh, shooting him...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31741 on: August 11, 2021, 08:46:45 am »

They're a thrill a minute aren't they?

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31742 on: August 12, 2021, 06:42:17 am »
The person who invented smart motorways.

Been putting up with roadworks for 3 years now, just tried to get on at my junction and its shut. Have to go all round the houses to get on at the next junction, which involves countless fucking traffic lights and slow bastards. Eventually get on at the next junction and have to do 50 when there is noone on the motorway. Now have to do a 12 hour day and get home later than normal.

But at least I saved 1 pound a month in petrol.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31743 on: August 12, 2021, 08:44:11 am »
Americans talking about Europe as if it's a country. "We're off to Europe next year" Where you going though, Barcelona or Bradford?

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #31744 on: August 12, 2021, 08:51:44 am »
Americans talking about Europe as if it's a country. "We're off to Europe next year" Where you going though, Barcelona or Bradford?

When we were on Holiday back in the day when it was normal and some Americans were talking at us and he said " What's in like in Europe"  ;D
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31745 on: August 12, 2021, 09:13:09 am »

"You might know my brother George, he lives in Switzerland."
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #31746 on: August 12, 2021, 10:11:17 am »
"You might know my brother George, he lives in Switzerland."
And if you tell them you are from Liverpool, they automatically assume you know/knew The Beatles personally.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31747 on: August 12, 2021, 10:16:37 am »
And if you tell them you are from Liverpool, they automatically assume you know/knew The Beatles personally.

Which got my Ma a load of free drinks in Boston when she said she did ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31748 on: August 12, 2021, 10:30:02 am »
Which got my Ma a load of free drinks in Boston when she said she did ;D
😂
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31749 on: August 12, 2021, 10:38:31 am »
😂

She was a regular at the Cavern early 60's, saw the Beatles loads, hated Cilla Black, called her a fucking glorified hat check girl and regaled the locals with stories of the gigs. ;D

I think she might have even claimed to be related to Lennon.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #31750 on: August 12, 2021, 05:25:59 pm »
Seems slightly harsh, shooting him...

😂👏🏼

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #31751 on: August 12, 2021, 06:18:45 pm »
Dickheads like this giving lorry drivers a bad name. The issue is him, he's a shit driver  :no

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lOVWj7JjixY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lOVWj7JjixY</a>

A couple of questionable incidents, but most were other bellend drivers

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31752 on: August 12, 2021, 06:43:23 pm »

A couple of questionable incidents, but most were other bellend drivers

He's supposed to be a professional driver and drive defensively. He should be expecting most of what happens. The Transit isn't his fault, nor the Green Skoda, but he can see the Black car behind the Downtons is indicating and should let them go, he shouldn't overtake the cyclist on that road, especially as he's coming to a 20, the Focus makes the roundabout before him and he should be backing off just in case, the left turn he's forcing traffic out of the way, you should expect people to come out of car parks. Even when a car is in the wrong, no matter how much you want to force them into the other carriageway, you can't, you just back off and let them in.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31753 on: August 12, 2021, 10:06:29 pm »
Moaned at my girlfriend because she bought her lad a £200 phone but didn't buy him a cover for it. He had it 2 weeks before he cracked the screen. "I've had my phone over 2 years with a cover and not even a scratch on it. You bought him a phone with no cover and it's cracked in 2 weeks"

3 days later I've dropped my phone and cracked the screen  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31754 on: August 12, 2021, 10:26:49 pm »
I left it too late to try and book the Glasgow museums I wanted to visit. None of them have any timeslots left, so I'll just have to wander the city and do some sightseeing. Weird how I could book Edinburgh Castle on the Sunday no problem!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31755 on: August 13, 2021, 12:58:49 am »
I left it too late to try and book the Glasgow museums I wanted to visit. None of them have any timeslots left, so I'll just have to wander the city and do some sightseeing. Weird how I could book Edinburgh Castle on the Sunday no problem!
It's because everyone will be at the museums.  :)

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
« Reply #31756 on: August 13, 2021, 07:07:44 am »

Going to Glasgow myself at the start of September. Intend to go to the transport museum there. Will book it when the timeslots become available. Wouldn't have even crossed my mind to book a museum if I hadn't seen your post. Got the restaurants all sorted out well in advance though (Obsession of India and The Spanish Butcher).
The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #31757 on: August 13, 2021, 09:28:43 am »
Just a reminder that we have some members on here from the Romany and Traveller community. There’s loads of fly-tipping and people leaving their shit behind by non-travellers.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #31758 on: August 13, 2021, 09:30:42 am »
I was on the bus the other day and something had got into my throat. Of course coughing my lungs up on the bus isn't exactly a good look right now. I almost choked to death.

Not a problem if you were wearing a mask.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #31759 on: August 13, 2021, 09:32:30 am »
Not a problem if you were wearing a mask.

I was (It's getting less and less common now unfortunately), still got the funny looks though!  :-[
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks