Author Topic: Fulham away in the LC selling details  (Read 15012 times)

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fulham away in the LC
« Reply #40 on: January 3, 2024, 02:30:25 pm »
Shite allocation but not unexpected. I can understand them going back to Stoke as that was 2.7k aswell but seems abit unnecessary to go any further than that.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 3, 2024, 02:31:49 pm »
4th smallest was Stoke @ 2,759
Think those on 8 are all but guaranteed (assuming the club don't skim more for this than normal).

Think 5th smallest is Derby at 3.1k for the 7 credit sale

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #42 on: January 3, 2024, 02:33:10 pm »
Piss take allocation.

How good are the second sale odds? They don't often add a third do they?

Edit - just seen Craig's post above, fingers crossed then.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 3, 2024, 02:48:54 pm »
4th smallest was Stoke @ 2,759
Think those on 8 are all but guaranteed (assuming the club don't skim more for this than normal).

Think 5th smallest is Derby at 3.1k for the 7 credit sale

Actually, I am slightly wrong on that 7 credit sale - Soton 2015 is 5th lowest.
Southampton gave us 3,099 - so that's one ticket less  ;D

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #44 on: January 3, 2024, 02:51:35 pm »
Gutted was really hoping I would qualify for a non guaranteed sale maybe. Shame we couldn’t get the full end. Oh well have to try and scratch about for a spare now if I can.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 3, 2024, 02:52:55 pm »
Balls. Got 6. Maybe get one on returns.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 3, 2024, 02:53:57 pm »
Yet we give them potentially the whole AR lower if they want it. What a joke particularly as other clubs got the whole end earlier in the season.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #47 on: January 3, 2024, 03:19:42 pm »
Yet we give them potentially the whole AR lower if they want it. What a joke particularly as other clubs got the whole end earlier in the season.

Fulham sale criteria is literally 2 tickets per person, if you bought a ticket off the club at any point in the last 5 years

Same for the away leg at Anfield

Offline red79

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: January 3, 2024, 03:21:44 pm »
Looks like we're getting a small allocation. Not sure why anyone thinks they will go straight from a sale to those with a Bornemouth credit, to those with Man City, and ignore the previous ten years history which they used for Bournemouth.

I know some people think our ticket office is bad, but they're absolutely nowhere near that level of bad.

I stand corrected 9 out of the last 11 guaranteed
« Last Edit: January 3, 2024, 03:23:31 pm by red79 »

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #49 on: January 3, 2024, 03:38:27 pm »
Suppose you can't blame them since it's a semi final but they literally gave Spurs a 5,500 allocation in August.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 3, 2024, 03:40:39 pm »
Suppose you can't blame them since it's a semi final but they literally gave Spurs a 5,500 allocation in August.

They're going to look silly when they don't sell out though. Wonder if they've held some Putney seats away from their sales atm with a view to being able to give them to us if necessary.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #51 on: January 3, 2024, 03:41:22 pm »
The allocation they have given is actually more than they needed to give us.

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #52 on: January 3, 2024, 03:42:15 pm »
Have 8 myself.  Not overly confident myself now  :'(

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #53 on: January 3, 2024, 03:59:50 pm »
They're going to look silly when they don't sell out though. Wonder if they've held some Putney seats away from their sales atm with a view to being able to give them to us if necessary.

The problem is with Fulham, they struggle to sell half their normal allocation at Anfield, so know they'd be giving us an advantage by allocating us similar to what West Ham got in the previous round. Hopefully they don't sell out and we get some more.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: January 3, 2024, 04:02:29 pm »
Those PDF's really piss me off

Same!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #55 on: January 3, 2024, 04:03:50 pm »
A shame when I’ve done 8 of the games listed (missed Stoke and Bournemouth 2014) but 6 were spares and I knew the trade off was attendance for the one game as opposed to building credits myself. Just saw that Spurs allocation and got excited too early haha
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #56 on: January 3, 2024, 04:22:49 pm »
Piss take allocation for a semi-final - I won't have a chance.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #57 on: January 3, 2024, 04:26:33 pm »
Terrible allocation.

No chance for us, only on 7. No idea why we haven’t got Stoke, can’t remember that one.
Legacy fan

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #58 on: January 3, 2024, 04:40:38 pm »
Terrible allocation.

No chance for us, only on 7. No idea why we haven’t got Stoke, can’t remember that one.
I remember Stoke.......from 2011 though  ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 3, 2024, 04:57:56 pm »
Those PDF's really piss me off

They do it so next season they'll use the same URL slug/title and just replace the text and PDF, no trace of what the allocations were and criteria etc unless someone like Andy keeps track on here

Hope your private sheet is still up to date!! :)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: January 3, 2024, 05:42:42 pm »

They’re a terrible fanbase if they can’t sell this out.

When was the last time they were anywhere near a final?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #61 on: January 3, 2024, 05:59:38 pm »
They’re a terrible fanbase if they can’t sell this out.

When was the last time they were anywhere near a final?
2010 Europa under Hodge-podge ?

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: January 3, 2024, 06:21:50 pm »
2010 Europa under Hodge-podge ?

Still blows my mind that.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 3, 2024, 06:51:28 pm »
They do it so next season they'll use the same URL slug/title and just replace the text and PDF, no trace of what the allocations were and criteria etc unless someone like Andy keeps track on here

Hope your private sheet is still up to date!! :)

When they issue selling details with mistakes or things they choose to later change, they can no longer do what they've done previously, which is to just retrospectively update the news article without any notification and pretend the previous version never existed.  Now, people will have downloaded pdf's proving what they originally published.  It still doesn't help if you don't spot the change, but at least there is evidence of what they're up to.

Most recent example was changing this weekend's game to extend the NFC section to all seats, but there was one case a few years ago where they actually changed the selling date.  If it weren't for RAWK I'd never have known the sales article had been updated.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: January 3, 2024, 06:57:38 pm »
Chances of this getting to 7?

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65 on: January 3, 2024, 06:59:51 pm »
I have 8, only Burton and both Bournemouth I’ve not got.  Thought I’d be guaranteed but from what others have said odds look pretty good?

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #66 on: January 3, 2024, 08:09:26 pm »
Had to check about 4 times but think I have 9, revealed as didn’t expect them to go that far back.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Fulham away in the LC selling details
« Reply #67 on: January 3, 2024, 10:56:19 pm »
The complete opposite to the selling criteria for the same situation in the FA Cup back in 2015...but the correct decision as at least those that have loyalty going back years have been rewarded over those that only got on at City away last season.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #68 on: January 3, 2024, 11:41:11 pm »
1313 - Bournemouth (01.11.2023)
5432 - Manchester City (22.12.2022)
6621 - MK Dons (25.09.2019)
3305 - Leicester City (19.09.2017)
3330 - Southampton (11.01.2017)
3100 - Derby County (20.09.2016)
1646 - Burton Albion (23.08.2016)
2759 - Stoke City (05.01.2016)
3099 - Southampton (02.12.2015)
4004 - Chelsea (27.01.2015)
1311 - Bournemouth (17.12.2014)

I cannot work out why they have gone back to the 14/15 season as we've had Bournemouth again since then which was practically the same allocation + we've had bigger and smaller allocations since Chelsea @ 4004 since then too.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #69 on: January 3, 2024, 11:44:00 pm »
Piss take allocation.

How good are the second sale odds? They don't often add a third do they?

Edit - just seen Craig's post above, fingers crossed then.
Its the normal allocation of 10% which is all they have to give us. I know that they gave Spurs more than double but understandably they want to gain every advantage possible.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: January 4, 2024, 07:46:55 am »
The complete opposite to the selling criteria for the same situation in the FA Cup back in 2015...but the correct decision as at least those that have loyalty going back years have been rewarded over those that only got on at City away last season.
How so? Wimbledon 2015 they went back to Burnley 2005

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: January 4, 2024, 07:49:42 am »
Its the normal allocation of 10% which is all they have to give us. I know that they gave Spurs more than double but understandably they want to gain every advantage possible.
Exactly. There's nothing piss take about it. They want as many of their own fans there as possible and have given us an allocation of tickets that complies with the rules. If we played them in the 3rd or 4th round they probably would have given us the whole end.

Why anyone is kicking off because they haven't given us more than they have to is beyond me. How dare Fulham want to give themselves the best possible chance of reaching what would be a first domestic cup final in their lifetime for many of their fans

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #72 on: January 4, 2024, 08:48:24 am »
How so? Wimbledon 2015 they went back to Burnley 2005
Palace went on sale to those with Wimbledon and Bolton only from the same season, then sold out to those that went to Bolton so a fair few that had Mansfield, Oldham, Bournemouth, Arsenal and Bolton, but missed out on Wimbledon, didn't get 1 for Palace.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2024, 08:55:16 am by ABJ »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: January 4, 2024, 09:03:43 am »
1313 - Bournemouth (01.11.2023)
5432 - Manchester City (22.12.2022)
6621 - MK Dons (25.09.2019)
3305 - Leicester City (19.09.2017)
3330 - Southampton (11.01.2017)
3100 - Derby County (20.09.2016)
1646 - Burton Albion (23.08.2016)
2759 - Stoke City (05.01.2016)
3099 - Southampton (02.12.2015)
4004 - Chelsea (27.01.2015)
1311 - Bournemouth (17.12.2014)

I cannot work out why they have gone back to the 14/15 season as we've had Bournemouth again since then which was practically the same allocation + we've had bigger and smaller allocations since Chelsea @ 4004 since then too.

Purely because they used them for bournemouth this season

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #74 on: January 4, 2024, 09:09:00 am »
Purely because they used them for bournemouth this season
Yes but that was for a much smaller allocation! the vast majority of our lot qualify anyway but this will just make getting spares that much harder as the next best amongst our lot will be in the 3rd sale.

This is still the fairest way to do it though so fair play to the club for a change.

Offline RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #75 on: January 4, 2024, 09:48:04 am »
Looks like a few from here are in the third sale (myself included) and presume it is Stoke they are missing on top of Bournemouth and Burton. I cannot remember that Stoke sale or the selling criteria, must have been a difficult sale where we all possibly qualified but sold out quickly.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 4, 2024, 09:56:16 am »
Looks like a few from here are in the third sale (myself included) and presume it is Stoke they are missing on top of Bournemouth and Burton. I cannot remember that Stoke sale or the selling criteria, must have been a difficult sale where we all possibly qualified but sold out quickly.

Was similar to this. They had been giving bigger allocations in the earlier rounds, so everyone with aways that & previous season, thought they would get sorted. Then for a semi vs Liverpool they dropped the allocation to the minimum they were obliged to (capacity was 27,500 in 2016, they expanded it in 2017).

Offline RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #77 on: January 4, 2024, 10:02:20 am »
Was similar to this. They had been giving bigger allocations in the earlier rounds, so everyone with aways that & previous season, thought they would get sorted. Then for a semi vs Liverpool they dropped the allocation to the minimum they were obliged to (capacity was 27,500 in 2016, they expanded it in 2017).

Thanks for the clarification, makes sense now. I'm sure I went Stoke and had it recorded on my membership in the earlier years so was struggling to think why I didn't get the 2016 one.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #78 on: January 4, 2024, 11:55:22 am »

Ah, I always think it's 15% in this competition.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #79 on: January 5, 2024, 08:18:16 am »
This is supposed to be this morning right? Has it appeared for anyone else?
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.