Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3445700 times)

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34000 on: September 8, 2019, 05:40:25 pm »
:lmao

The stupidest post is the last one, somehow!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34001 on: September 8, 2019, 05:47:15 pm »
Fucking hell.  The level of fuckwittery is astonishing

I can imagine that lot on RAWK having a good laugh at this thread, what an embarrassment

I’d rather be midtable than see that clown up and down the touchline
One of their mods too...:lmao

When they’ve poached the manager of Molde and have won 3 in 13

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #34002 on: September 8, 2019, 05:48:39 pm »

jealousy is a terrible thing.

The original post though, that's someone on a windup. To have got that many posts on there and still be a 'new member' is the mark of a wum. 

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #34003 on: September 8, 2019, 05:52:03 pm »
Fucking hell.  The level of fuckwittery is astonishing
One of their mods too...:lmao

When they’ve poached the manager of Molde and have won 3 in 13

Yup, the staff guys post at the end is nearly as fucking idiotic as the opening post.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34004 on: September 8, 2019, 06:44:09 pm »

I got bored before I got to that one, that is fucking brilliant :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I love how they all spout the "offer them double their wages" to get them then complain about the amount of massive contracts they've given to some of the shite they already have.

They still see throwing their financial weight about as a good thing despite spending a fortune to go backwards.

At least most of them still want to see Ole given plenty of time to see if the latest project can work.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #34006 on: September 8, 2019, 06:57:03 pm »
I love how they all spout the "offer them double their wages" to get them then complain about the amount of massive contracts they've given to some of the shite they already have.

They still see throwing their financial weight about as a good thing despite spending a fortune to go backwards.

At least most of them still want to see Ole given plenty of time to see if the latest project can work.

If it took pogbas transfer fee and Sanchez's wages and Luke Shaw's take away budget to get klopp, it would be a great spend for them.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #34007 on: September 8, 2019, 07:16:24 pm »
Yup, the staff guys post at the end is nearly as fucking idiotic as the opening post.

TBF he’s got exactly what he wishes for in that post. He just doesn’t realise he’s thick as fuck.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34008 on: September 8, 2019, 07:19:01 pm »

They'll get the best of both worlds in 6 weeks ;D

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #34009 on: September 8, 2019, 08:25:49 pm »
They basically want to give Klopp 14 million to go and hug their players instead of ours.

Awww... bless their little inbred toesies!!
YNWA

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34010 on: September 8, 2019, 08:52:18 pm »
Been sent a link to this beauty.......

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/can-we-steal-klopp-from-liverpool.450456/

Got to say, that thread is not a patch on their "Hating Lingard" one  ;D

One post in there "Really frustrating how quick people turn on young players nowadays. No patience at all." - must be one of you lot trolling surely?  :lmao
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34011 on: September 8, 2019, 09:03:35 pm »

Now THATS the United Way
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #34012 on: September 8, 2019, 09:24:06 pm »

They already are midtable.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Got to be a wind up that post on RedCaf, if not then they really are proper losing the plot [emoji23]

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #34014 on: September 8, 2019, 10:39:35 pm »
I read that link and dont see any difference between them and lads on here.

All fucking mental with some of the shite they come out with

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #34015 on: September 8, 2019, 11:47:06 pm »

How embarrassing.  :lmao

Typical United fan though. Delusional, and thinks the answers to all their problems is to simply throw money at them. I love how far these have fallen. It's desperate times over at OT.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34016 on: September 9, 2019, 02:46:50 am »
United losing DDG for free would be EPIC.
Believer

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34017 on: September 9, 2019, 04:19:43 am »
United losing DDG for free would be EPIC.

United retaining him on 350k a week for another 5 years would be even better.

That would be almost 100m on a limited keeper already well into his decline. Please stay Dave.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34018 on: September 9, 2019, 06:19:01 am »

That would be almost 100m on a limited keeper already well into his decline. Please stay Dave.
And one that means the style of play they are trying to implement simply won't work
That said with Pickford's kicking......
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #34019 on: September 9, 2019, 08:34:35 am »

Your threads are dire. Please stop making them

Let's get both klopp and Pep. Pep for league games and klopp for Europe. Invincibles!
That’s preposterous, we obviously can’t get Pep.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34020 on: September 9, 2019, 03:59:27 pm »

Looks like you're gonna get your wish:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/09/david-de-gea-close-to-signing-new-manchester-united-contract
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #34021 on: September 9, 2019, 04:25:23 pm »

"I can imagine that lot on RAWK having a good laugh at this thread, what an embarrassment. "

Fucking state of their fans.

erm yes we are!  :lmao
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #34022 on: September 9, 2019, 04:25:25 pm »

"I’d rather be midtable than see that clown up and down the touchline"

Ermmmm, who's going to tell him/her? :)
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #34023 on: September 9, 2019, 04:35:18 pm »
"I’d rather be midtable than see that clown up and down the touchline"

Ermmmm, who's going to tell him/her? :)

I'd say that they mean they'd rather stay midtable--as they know they are now---than get Jurgen in.

They're just confirming the situation.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34024 on: September 9, 2019, 04:37:02 pm »
I'd say that they mean they'd rather stay midtable--as they know they are now---than get Jurgen in.

They're just confirming the situation.

They would stop having sex with their sisters (for a week or two anyway) if it meant getting Jurgen as manager
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34027 on: September 9, 2019, 06:21:11 pm »
Their next five games are Leicester, Arsenal and us at home and West Ham and Newcastle away. Nothing straight forward there at all.

Offline Souness1

• Kopite
  • Lallana is the second coming
« Reply #34028 on: September 9, 2019, 06:35:57 pm »
Their next five games are Leicester, Arsenal and us at home and West Ham and Newcastle away. Nothing straight forward there at all.

What would it take for him to get the sack from them 5, if at all?

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #34029 on: September 9, 2019, 06:40:24 pm »
Think realistically they'll beat Newcastle, draw with West Ham and Leicester, lose to us and Arsenal
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #34030 on: September 9, 2019, 06:50:39 pm »
Think realistically they'll beat Newcastle, draw with West Ham and Leicester, lose to us and Arsenal

Yeah, i would agree with most of that. Except probably they will lose to West Ham, Newcastle and Leicester as well. BUT, some of the performances will be really encouraging, shapes up mostly as primarily just a wee little results dip. 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34031 on: September 9, 2019, 06:51:58 pm »
Don't arsenal normally roll over for them?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #34032 on: September 9, 2019, 07:01:27 pm »
Don't arsenal normally roll over for them?

Be interesting actually after how the match against us at Anfield was framed to see how this goes. Can't be saying that Anfield was a 'good loss' because they played better and then go and get tonked at Old Trafford. Be interesting to see how they get on. A few on here reckoned Solskjaer gone by Christmas, he's got some leeway surely because of the rebuild but if they carry on with the form for the last 16 games it's midtable form at best they would have to bullet him.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #34033 on: September 9, 2019, 07:13:42 pm »
Actually, their fixture list is:

September

14th home Leicester City
19th home FC Astana
22nd away West Ham
25th home Rochdale
30th home Arsenal

October
3rd away AZ Alkmaar
6th away Newcastle

International break

20th home Liverpool
24th away Partizan Belgrade
27th away Norwich City
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34034 on: September 9, 2019, 07:16:22 pm »

September

14th home Leicester City
19th home FC Astana
22nd away West Ham
25th home Rochdale
30th home Arsenal

October
3rd away AZ Alkmaar
6th away Newcastle

International break

20th home Liverpool
24th away Partizan Belgrade
27th away Norwich City

Hmmm, from looking at that they should be getting a win at home Rochdale so it's not all bad news.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #34035 on: September 9, 2019, 07:34:05 pm »
A few on here reckoned Solskjaer gone by Christmas

I reckon he'll be gone before Christmas

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34036 on: September 9, 2019, 07:50:06 pm »
I reckon he'll be gone before Christmas

He’s got to go back and help Santa.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #34037 on: September 9, 2019, 08:43:03 pm »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #34038 on: September 9, 2019, 08:50:22 pm »

September

14th home Leicester City (vardy and co up against there old pal should be fun) 
19th home FC Astana (unknown quantity play for a draw, Nick a win)
22nd away West Ham (couldn't win there even when they had Ferguson)
25th home Rochdale (rests the first team.......)
30th home Arsenal ( could go either way)

October
3rd away AZ Alkmaar ( strong Dutch side who will play to win)
6th away Newcastle  (old boy Bruce put himself in the shop window when oles gone)

International break

20th home Liverpool  ( need I say anymore)
24th away Partizan Belgrade ( hard Eastern European side technically better all over the park)
27th away Norwich City (pucke to get him the sack)
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #34039 on: September 10, 2019, 01:31:01 am »
If things are going poorly for the next few weeks, a well run club cut him after the Newcastle game, so the new manager can settle in a little over the international break.

So, this lot won’t do it then.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?