Author Topic: The Murder of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.  (Read 253666 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Murder of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.
« Reply #3680 on: May 22, 2021, 05:29:47 pm »
If it's planned shouldn't the club be already taking action then?

And where is it being planned?

Supposedly a 50 odd yr old kop season ticket holder bragging about it happening.  Saying everyone's had enough of the bullshit kneeling and the black lives matter movement so they're taking things into their own hands.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3681 on: May 22, 2021, 05:37:37 pm »
Supposedly a 50 odd yr old kop season ticket holder bragging about it happening.  Saying everyone's had enough of the bullshit kneeling and the black lives matter movement so they're taking things into their own hands.

Hope he gets knocked out and any other soft c*nt who also boos.

ID them on CCTV, strip them of their ST's and ban them from Anfield.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3682 on: May 22, 2021, 06:15:23 pm »
Hope he gets knocked out and any other soft c*nt who also boos.

ID them on CCTV, strip them of their ST's and ban them from Anfield.

Exactly my feeling Rob. 

It won't be hard with social distancing to know where the boos are coming from so everyone around them needs to get them to shut the fuck up and get them outed of club.

If they really are ST holders they need banning for life.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3683 on: May 23, 2021, 04:53:40 pm »
Whatever plans may or may not have been made, fantastic to see the fans shut it all down by cheering and clapping as soon as the first player started to kneel.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3684 on: May 23, 2021, 06:27:21 pm »
Whatever plans may or may not have been made, fantastic to see the fans shut it all down by cheering and clapping as soon as the first player started to kneel.

Agreed. Hadn't seen this before the game - if I hadn't seen it now, I would have had no idea anything was planned. Decency and class prevail yet again.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3686 on: May 23, 2021, 09:53:22 pm »
I missed the start of the game due to Paul watching F1 so I'm glad to hear nothing came of it.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3687 on: May 23, 2021, 09:58:11 pm »
I missed the start of the game due to Paul watching F1 so I'm glad to hear nothing came of it.

Well at least some Villa fans acted like twats even if it didn't materialise at Anfield

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #3688 on: May 23, 2021, 11:08:32 pm »
https://news.sky.com/story/black-lives-matter-activist-sasha-johnson-in-critical-condition-after-suffering-gunshot-wound-to-the-head-12315288

Hoping that they pull through.

Thinking of their family and friends at this desperate time.

However, the response from the usual pondslime online was and is inevitable.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3689 on: May 25, 2021, 12:50:12 pm »
She sounds wonderful.

https://youtu.be/ilZJB5vsmq4

Silly woman should've just shut up and know her place,right ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3690 on: May 25, 2021, 01:00:24 pm »

Where did I bring her gender and standing in to it?

It's a video and she seems aggresive, ignorant, hypocritical and frankly dangerous. Nothing to do with her sex.

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #3691 on: May 25, 2021, 01:00:32 pm »

Definitely should refrain from calling any other black person that disagrees with her coon.

Don't think the fact she is a woman has much to do with it, stop virtue signalling

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3692 on: May 25, 2021, 02:22:13 pm »
Definitely should refrain from calling any other black person that disagrees with her coon.

Don't think the fact she is a woman has much to do with it, stop virtue signalling

Stop right there.

They guy responded to the news that a 23 year, in the prime of their life, had been shot (now passed away) with a one minute video to mark her entire life.

If you're saying it's whereangelsplay that is in the wrong here, you can pass me a dictionary without the word 'gullible' in it, because you think I'll believe anything.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #3693 on: May 25, 2021, 02:59:11 pm »
Stop right there.

They guy responded to the news that a 23 year, in the prime of their life, had been shot (now passed away) with a one minute video to mark her entire life.

If you're saying it's whereangelsplay that is in the wrong here, you can pass me a dictionary without the word 'gullible' in it, because you think I'll believe anything.

Haven't seen anything official to confirm that they have passed away.

I would however say this - when you have racist and fascist scum celebrating such a shooting - I would suggest that people tread very carefully as such language can be construed as giving succour to scum like those celebrating such an act.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3694 on: May 25, 2021, 03:15:36 pm »

It's a video and she seems aggresive, ignorant, hypocritical and frankly dangerous. Nothing to do with her sex.

You posted a short clip of an argument that had obviously been going on a lot longer.

Only you know your real motivation for posting it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3695 on: May 25, 2021, 03:16:55 pm »

Funny guy.

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #3696 on: May 25, 2021, 04:02:12 pm »

I'm not saying either of them is in the wrong or right, but jumping straight to "silly woman" is some identity politics bullshit.

If you're going to attack what he is posted then attack it on its merit, not suggest that it was motivated by the fact she is a woman?

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3697 on: May 25, 2021, 04:11:19 pm »
I'm not saying either of them is in the wrong or right, but jumping straight to "silly woman" is some identity politics bullshit.

If you're going to attack what he is posted then attack it on its merit, not suggest that it was motivated by the fact she is a woman?

And that offended you more than an clipped video being put of an argument a 23 year old had, the poster putting it out to say that she was not a nice person, and so, by token of this, is no great loss for having been shot?

Who do you think he is signalling virtue to?

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3698 on: May 25, 2021, 04:14:38 pm »
You posted a short clip of an argument that had obviously been going on a lot longer.

Only you know your real motivation for posting it.

What was your motive for pointing out she was a woman? I don't really think her sex is relevant beside you trying to personally suggest something else outside of what was in the video.

I posted the video because she doesn't come across very nice, infact she's actually racist and doesn't see the hypocrisy that she can be such a thing because she's addressing another person of colour as a coon. She's also threatening and describes herself as an angry woman which then refered back to as one she takes exception to it, creating a sexist undertone which wasn't there anyway.

If somebody spoke to you in person using aggressive and racial language would it be okay? It comes across as intimidating.

Does she deserve to accidently get shot in the head at a party where a gang rival targeted another gang? No. Does she seems like a nice person?
I'm not really concerned with her activism, she could be an activist or a youtuber. It's hard to have alot of sympathy with somebody/anybody who comes across like they did in that clip.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 04:23:58 pm by naYoRHa2b »

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3699 on: May 25, 2021, 04:43:03 pm »
What was your motive for pointing out she was a woman? I don't really think her sex is relevant beside you trying to personally suggest something else outside of what was in the video.

I posted the video because she doesn't come across very nice, infact she's actually racist and doesn't see the hypocrisy that she can be such a thing because she's addressing another person of colour as a coon. She's also threatening and describes herself as an angry woman which then refered back to as one she takes exception to it, creating a sexist undertone which wasn't there anyway.

If somebody spoke to you in person using aggressive and racial language would it be okay? It comes across as intimidating.

Does she deserve to accidently get shot in the head at a party where a gang rival targeted another gang? No. Does she seems like a nice person?
I'm not really concerned with her activism, she could be an activist or a youtuber. It's hard to have alot of sympathy with somebody/anybody who comes across like they did in that clip.

Because you saw a one minute clip, presented to you either through your own research or as a result of some algorithm that was leading you there (btw, that's worse), you find it hard to have sympathy for someone accidentally shot?

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #3700 on: May 25, 2021, 04:47:09 pm »
Because you saw a one minute clip, presented to you either through your own research or as a result of some algorithm that was leading you there (btw, that's worse), you find it hard to have sympathy for someone accidentally shot?

Out of interest, are you stating that no matter who it is that accidentally gets shot, people should have (and express) sympathy for them?

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3701 on: May 25, 2021, 04:50:28 pm »
Out of interest, are you stating that no matter who it is that accidentally gets shot, people should have (and express) sympathy for them?

Could be wrong but I think he's saying it is very unfair to judge someones entire life/personality/behaviour, based on a 1 minute clip when she was clearly very angry.

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #3702 on: May 25, 2021, 04:55:54 pm »
Could be wrong but I think he's saying it is very unfair to judge someones entire life/personality/behaviour, based on a 1 minute clip when she was clearly very angry.

Give me a one minute clip of Katie Hopkins. It wouldn't matter how angry Katie Hopkins is in the clip, but I'd be able to tell you that she's a twat, and won't have any sympathy for her when she dies

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3703 on: May 25, 2021, 05:08:49 pm »

Your judging me right now. You've insinuated I've come across a video through YouTube or other social media algorithms based on my viewing history.

Why is it wrong to lack sympathy for somebody that talks to another human being in that way. She has no respect for that person to racially abuse them and threaten them with violence. How can you be sympathetic towards somebody like that?

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3704 on: May 25, 2021, 05:26:14 pm »
Your judging me right now. You've insinuated I've come across a video through YouTube or other social media algorithms based on my viewing history.

Why is it wrong to lack sympathy for somebody that talks to another human being in that way. She has no respect for that person to racially abuse them and threaten them with violence. How can you be sympathetic towards somebody like that?

I guess it's like with Brexit. Not everyone who voted for Brexit was racist, but every racist voted for Brexit. Same principle applies here, I'm sure not everyone who's latching onto a one minute clip to downplay the shooting of a black woman is bigoted, but you can be sure every bigot is doing the same. Depends on the company you want to keep, really.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3705 on: May 25, 2021, 05:48:04 pm »
I guess it's like with Brexit. Not everyone who voted for Brexit was racist, but every racist voted for Brexit. Same principle applies here, I'm sure not everyone who's latching onto a one minute clip to downplay the shooting of a black woman is bigoted, but you can be sure every bigot is doing the same. Depends on the company you want to keep, really.

Guess it's good I voted remain then.

Not saying you voted for Brexit, but you are from Wigan.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3706 on: May 25, 2021, 06:02:18 pm »

There is nothing within the video which defines Sasah Johnson as 'a racist'. You have made the claim, but have provided nothing to substantiate this.

It was pretty clear from your original comments (and it now seems certain) that your problem with Sasha Johnson is that she was being assertive. Whereangelsplay's original comment about you might have been speculative at the time, but you have yet to provide a believable alternative reading of your comments - his comments now seem to have been bang on the money. I know little to nothing about the woman. But there was nothing 'dangerous' in her comments. What is about her that frightens you so?

Again, I know nothing about Johnson. I am going purely by the video clip you have supplied. But based upon that, you have a strange little problem.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3707 on: May 25, 2021, 06:26:40 pm »
There is nothing within the video which defines Sasah Johnson as 'a racist'. You have made the claim, but have provided nothing to substantiate this.It was pretty clear from your original comments (and it now seems certain) that your problem with Sasha Johnson is that she was being assertive. Whereangelsplay's original comment about you might have been speculative at the time, but you have yet to provide a believable alternative reading of your comments - his comments now seem to have been bang on the money. I know little to nothing about the woman. But there was nothing 'dangerous' in her comments. What is about her that frightens you so?

Again, I know nothing about Johnson. I am going purely by the video clip you have supplied. But based upon that, you have a strange little problem.

Nothing frightens me, I just find her use of multiple racial slurs, confrontational attitude and seemingly her ignorance over why it might be an issue dangerous.  I don't find that behaviour assertive, more aggressive actually.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3708 on: May 25, 2021, 06:40:08 pm »
Nothing frightens me, I just find her use of multiple racial slurs, confrontational attitude and seemingly her ignorance over why it might be an issue dangerous.  I don't find that behaviour assertive, more aggressive actually.
It is an old accusation; and dog whistle. A person of colour, or a woman, or worse still, a woman of colour is assertive (or, if you prefer, 'aggressive'*) and it is suddenly a huge and dangerous problem.

* Not that I agree with your characterisation.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3709 on: May 25, 2021, 06:51:30 pm »
Guess it's good I voted remain then.

Not saying you voted for Brexit, but you are from Wigan.

You missed the point spectacularly. Well done, soft lad.

EDIT: Actually, I've just realised you've proved my point for me. You've gone out of your way to look into my background in an attempt to discredit me through the lens of your own prejudice. This seems to be a pattern of behaviour for you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 07:06:14 pm by Wilmo »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3710 on: May 25, 2021, 06:57:28 pm »
You missed the point spectacularly. Well done, soft lad.
Yep - he did indeed. I saw his comment earlier but thought I'd leave the obvious response to you.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3711 on: May 25, 2021, 07:11:21 pm »
1) She comes across terribly in the video, very belligerent and impossible to deal with.
2) It's an edited clip, we have no idea of the context - she might have been responding to a respectful, reasonable person, or she might have been reacting to a right-wing troll who just happens to be black.
3) Regardless it's a tragedy when an innocent bystander gets killed
4) It's poor form to post a video of a murder victim when seemingly the only reason to do so is to make them look bad

With that said, I'd love to know the honest motivation behind a response like this:

Silly woman should've just shut up and know her place, right ?

I mean wtf is that? It's seriously something I'd expect to come out of a Russian troll bot. It's like he's picking numbers out of the culture war bingo machine.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3712 on: May 25, 2021, 07:15:31 pm »
There's a woman critically ill, fighting for her life and some of seem more interested in scoring points over each other.

Fuck's sake......

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3713 on: May 25, 2021, 07:16:09 pm »
As far as I know Sasha Johnson is still in ICU.

Edit - just saw post above.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3714 on: May 25, 2021, 07:16:55 pm »
With that said, I'd love to know the honest motivation behind a response like this:

I mean wtf is that? It's seriously something I'd expect to come out of a Russian troll bot. It's like he's picking numbers out of the culture war bingo machine.
It's clearly at attempt at irony aimed at the person he quoted. Petty, childish and sarcastic, sure - but not what you seem to be suggesting it is.

It'd be great if everyone would just pack it in and show a bit more compassion.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3715 on: May 25, 2021, 07:21:16 pm »
Give me a one minute clip of Katie Hopkins. It wouldn't matter how angry Katie Hopkins is in the clip, but I'd be able to tell you that she's a twat, and won't have any sympathy for her when she dies

The basic principle is not judging someone most know nothing about from a one minute clip where she is clearly wound up, not comparing her to someone completely different and of who you know everything about to base it on.
She might be a great woman, a bit of a dick, she might have had a horrible moment, but imo I think it is disgusting to say sod your sympathy if you die based on one clip from her entire life while she sits in hospital having been shot in the head. I mean what the actual fuck.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3716 on: May 25, 2021, 07:28:07 pm »
The basic principle is not judging someone most know nothing about from a one minute clip where she is clearly wound up, not comparing her to someone completely different and of who you know everything about to base it on.
She might be a great woman, a bit of a dick, she might have had a horrible moment, but imo I think it is disgusting to say sod your sympathy if you die based on one clip from her entire life while she sits in hospital having been shot in the head. I mean what the actual fuck.

Well put

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3717 on: May 25, 2021, 07:29:48 pm »
It is an old accusation; and dog whistle. A person of colour, or a woman, or worse still, a woman of colour is assertive (or, if you prefer, 'aggressive'*) and it is suddenly a huge and dangerous problem.

* Not that I agree with your characterisation.

That's fine. If racially abusing somebody (I consider the repeated use of coon to insult someone racial abuse) and threatening them with violence as she clearly did in that video (once again I find telling somebody your going to fuck them up a violent threat) is assertive behaviour to you then fair enough. I consider it something different regardless of what sex or race it's coming from.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3718 on: May 25, 2021, 07:29:55 pm »
Imagine someone getting shot in the head and you have to seek out a video to find a reason to have 'no sympathy' for someone you likely didn't know of yesterday.

People make me sick.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3719 on: May 25, 2021, 07:31:26 pm »

Agree with Mumm-Ra, well said.