Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
When it happens once or twice, could be deemed incompetence.
But at least 4 blatant calls against us in the one season from refs working for Abu Dhabi, can see why corruption gets bandied about.
They have ruined the game and it needs called out

We’re a soft club, the only people with any backbone and spirit is Klopp and the fans.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by CHOPPER on Today at 09:05:53 pm »
Fire
« Last post by Andy82lfc on Today at 09:05:13 pm »
Is it meant to be funny? I don't get it.

It’s an old Instagram reel of two Indian guys having road rage that’s been dubbed over, same audio that gets dubbed over everything same as the same music tracks that get put over every reel. Social media is the most unoriginal cesspit, but that’s another story.
Think it started with the Hendo contract, Edwards clearly thought he was about to start the decline, Klopp wanted his captain to stay and got involved and Hendo ended on a massive contract for 4 more years. I'd imagine that shifted power to Klopp and Edwards left.

I really think (hope) we will go back to the early years of Klopp, Edwards and Gordon where we got Mane, Salah, Firmino, everyone working together.

Yeah the signings, the more solid team on the pitch. That was the peak.
« Last post by TepidT2O on Today at 09:02:10 pm »
Saying stupid things over and over again doesn’t stop them being a massive over reaction.

Remember that folks.
Surely Amorim knew the Liverpool job wasn't happening before he spoke to West Ham. That was always my impression. There were never any signs from the club that Amorim was number one choice. It was all media rumours. If he was, they'd have got him.

As for the club's 'no dickhead' policy, wasn't Slot actually sacked from AZ for going behind their backs to talk to Feynoord? Something FSG will surely be aware of, but seemingly not bothered by.
To be fair, Slot had 1 year left at AZ and told them he would go to them the following summer, he was going to see the season out at AZ, but the Board got slighted by him talking to them and sacked him on the spot.

No betrayal there from what i can see.
I was at the game today, I don't get to too many. Just wanted to mention Elliott applauding the travelling fans at the end as he did it for longer than any of the other players, some of whom didn't do it all.

Top man, Harv.
« Last post by Garlic Red on Today at 09:00:48 pm »
Who are we replacing Salah with?

That’s for the super duper structure and Slot to decide.

If you want me to say Neto again just for the barrage of injury shouts I’ll do it  :scarf
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by elkun on Today at 09:00:47 pm »
How is it tosh? I've not seen anything as accurate since I had my fortune read and it said I'd die alone.
:lmao :lmao :lmao
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10