Author Topic: I hate him, I hate him....But Placcy Ronaldo  (Read 31151 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Re: I hate him, I hate him....But Placcy Ronaldo
« Reply #120 on: May 4, 2008, 11:45:39 pm »

Has to do with Manchester being rubbish. Messi played for the better team and received 4 times more passes than Ronaldo did, as the stats pointed out. Ronaldo received 22 passes over the two legs, Messi 80+... Messi created no end product, I'd bet Ronaldo would have destroyed Manchester with the passing of Barca... much more efficient.

Mate Im talking about the mans use of the ball when at his feet. I watched it with a Manc who has been calling Ronaldo the best in the world since Xmas. He actually admitted Messi was.

Going back to grass roots the guy is the best, for me, in the world. Ronaldo is a close second I will admit
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Dutchgeezer

• Main Stander
« Reply #121 on: May 4, 2008, 11:50:51 pm »
Mate Im talking about the mans use of the ball when at his feet. I watched it with a Manc who has been calling Ronaldo the best in the world since Xmas. He actually admitted Messi was.

Going back to grass roots the guy is the best, for me, in the world. Ronaldo is a close second I will admit

Messi with the ball at his feet is a million times better than ronaldo.. and 500 million times better than everyone else.

But there's more to football than dribbling. Can he score with his right, left, headers and groin?

Manchester defend with 10 and leave ronaldo feeding on scraps whenever they play big teams... they do it vs liverpool, arsenal, chelsea and barca this season.

It's easier playing for the better and more dominant team in a match, with team mates actually going forward to support you. I think Ronaldo would have scored or created a goal at the very least receiving that many passes from your team mates who also are there for you in support after giving it to you...

Offline gogetta

• I wish I had some friends.
  • Kopite
« Reply #122 on: May 4, 2008, 11:52:18 pm »
Messi , what did he actually do against United in 180 minutes apart from one shot straight after Scholes' goal, which was a comfortable save for Van der Sar?

I'm sorry, but had Ronaldo run around like that, very selfishly aswell at times I must say - he'd be ridiculed. Messi created fuck all, fair enough he's probably the best dribbler in the world and it's good to watch but Ronaldo was far more effective despite not even playing in his best position and being isolated for most of that time.

Ronaldo is the most complete attacker in the world for me bar none, he can score any sort of goal at almost any time. He's only gonna get better aswell, his dedication to the game is always ignored for some reason. All these goals and performances aren't luck.

Offline Serano

• Kopite
« Reply #123 on: May 4, 2008, 11:53:58 pm »
Ronaldo is a great talent. But I agree with whoever said that he doesn't control or influence games like the very best players do. Goals aside his performances a lot of the times aren't very memorable. For example his header against Roma was a great goal, but I really can't remember him doing anything else in either of those games. And in four games against Milan he's done very little too in terms of performance. Against the top defences in the premier league and teams in other leagues he often fails to provide a consistent or tangible threat. If he's to be considered the very best this will have to change. Let's see what his performance is like against Chelsea (and I'm not just talking about scoring a goal) That is not the only criteria for judging a player.

Offline Red Squiggle

• Legacy Fan
  • Raaaaaaaafaaaaaaa in Iiiiiiiiistanbuuuuuuuuul
    • Venus in Faux Official Webpage
« Reply #124 on: May 4, 2008, 11:55:20 pm »
you have to admit if it wasn't for him man utd would have nothing this season

They still haven't got nothing yet.

You know what, I just cringe when I see Ronaldo going to ground and petulantly demanding a free kick EVERY time there's contact. It's his attitude. There's no modesty or sportsmanship there. He just seems to be a cocky twat. I'm not just saying it because he's a Septic, I can't watch him play and applaud him the same way you would when say, Ronaldihno was in his pomp, because there's not the same feeling when he does something great. When Ronaldo does it he thinks that he's the main thing of brilliance, when truly great players do things, you see that it is football, the game they play, that is the thing of brilliance and beauty.

Until he transcends being another player with speed and pace and a few tricksand discovers modesty and grace, he won't join the ranks of the greats in my opinion.

Offline Dutchgeezer

• Main Stander
« Reply #125 on: May 4, 2008, 11:55:21 pm »
Messi , what did he actually do against United in 180 minutes apart from one shot straight after Scholes' goal, which was a comfortable save for Van der Sar?

I'm sorry, but had Ronaldo run around like that, very selfishly aswell at times I must say - he'd be ridiculed. Messi created fuck all, fair enough he's probably the best dribbler in the world and it's good to watch but Ronaldo was far more effective despite not even playing in his best position and being isolated for most of that time.

Ronaldo is the most complete attacker in the world for me bar none, he can score any sort of goal at almost any time. He's only gonna get better aswell, his dedication to the game is always ignored for some reason. All these goals and performances aren't luck.

Your team are playing a cowardly game against the big teams though... I hope he moves to real madrid or a team who don't play so negatively so that he can truly become recognized by all as the best in the world.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #126 on: May 4, 2008, 11:57:04 pm »
Can I ask someone at this point what the point of this thread is?

That Ronaldo is a good player?

I mean fucking hell...
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline gogetta

• Kopite
« Reply #127 on: May 5, 2008, 12:23:17 am »
Ronaldo is a great talent. But I agree with whoever said that he doesn't control or influence games like the very best players do. Goals aside his performances a lot of the times aren't very memorable. For example his header against Roma was a great goal, but I really can't remember him doing anything else in either of those games. And in four games against Milan he's done very little too in terms of performance. Against the top defences in the premier league and teams in other leagues he often fails to provide a consistent or tangible threat. If he's to be considered the very best this will have to change. Let's see what his performance is like against Chelsea (and I'm not just talking about scoring a goal) That is not the only criteria for judging a player.

Let's see if you're a hypocrite then...

Tell me, what did Kaka do against United apart from his 2 goals against a United team missing 3 of it's 4 first choice defenders?

Yet Kaka is seen as some sort of god. He was 25 last year btw. Ronaldo is 23, and is operating at a frightening level. He will keep shoving the words of bitter people down their throats and having just turned 23 he has plenty of time to keep doing that. Just keep giving him motivation.

Now....

Offline gogetta

• Kopite
« Reply #128 on: May 5, 2008, 12:26:05 am »
Your team are playing a cowardly game against the big teams though... I hope he moves to real madrid or a team who don't play so negatively so that he can truly become recognized by all as the best in the world.

:D:D

Real Madrid aren't a patch on United, and don't call us a cowardly team based on 1 game, Ferguson was quite clearly not fully confident in this side going to the Nou Camp and imposing its game on a side like Barca. It will come in the next few years as this side gains more experience. The key players in this team are all very young apart from Rio, who at 29 will probably be around for a few more years anyway, defenders usually get into their peak at that age.

Offline Dutchgeezer

• Main Stander
« Reply #129 on: May 5, 2008, 12:30:39 am »
:D:D

Real Madrid aren't a patch on United, and don't call us a cowardly team based on 1 game, Ferguson was quite clearly not fully confident in this side going to the Nou Camp and imposing its game on a side like Barca. It will come in the next few years as this side gains more experience. The key players in this team are all very young apart from Rio, who at 29 will probably be around for a few more years anyway, defenders usually get into their peak at that age.

You defended in numbers and hoped for a good counter against roma away, lyon home and away (lucky for you tevez rescued you), liverpool away, arsenal home and away (how lucky were you at home), chelsea away. Notice that the three games against these teams I didn't mention: 1 was when you played with no pressue having won 2-0 in the 1st leg, 2 were games in which you played against 10 men.

You have become a cynical team and spalletti said it best when he noticed how you were more cattenaccio than them and have played the same way in alot of the games he's watched you in.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2008, 12:35:16 am by Dutchgeezer »

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #130 on: May 5, 2008, 12:35:20 am »
Real Madrid aren't a patch on United

Don't be absurd mate.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: May 5, 2008, 01:07:24 am »

All due respect mate to Ronaldo,but you calling Messi a selfish player is the biggest load of bullshit ever,Ronaldo didnt show up again for you in the semis,but please dont try and downrate a better player,he was  Barca best player on both ties,not his fault he has had an injury plagued season or that the rest of the team are out of sync.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2008, 01:10:14 am by JohnSullie »

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #132 on: May 5, 2008, 02:01:33 am »
you have to admit if it wasn't for him man utd would have nothing this season

Agreed.  Fergie's two biggest managerial coups are signing Cantona and getting Ronaldo and Shrek to kiss and make up before the 2006/7 season, when it looked like Plassy would be 'forced' to leave because of his world cup winking antics.  If he'd gone then, Utd wouldn't be where they are now.

« Last Edit: May 5, 2008, 02:03:22 am by Red_Rich »
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline theCanadian

• Potential grass
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: May 5, 2008, 02:07:30 am »
Whenever I see him I'm not that impressed. There's still a lot of ballet dancing, diving, and often very poor end product. He seems to score a lot though so I guess he's one of those players that's very inconsistent within games because he tries a lot of silly things that only sometimes pay off.
Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life. - Rachel Carson

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #134 on: May 5, 2008, 02:31:09 am »
Whenever I see him I'm not that impressed. There's still a lot of ballet dancing, diving, and often very poor end product. He seems to score a lot though so I guess he's one of those players that's very inconsistent within games because he tries a lot of silly things that only sometimes pay off.
Oh God.

Offline theCanadian

• Potential grass
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: May 5, 2008, 02:41:46 am »
Oh God.

I didn't say he's not world-class.
Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life. - Rachel Carson

Offline Fulla

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: May 5, 2008, 02:44:43 am »
The debate about who's "the best" always comes down to whether you judge a player by what he's acheived, or by some other criteria (skill, potential, passing, playing 'beautiful football').

Based on what he's acheived, it's hard to argue that C Ronaldo isn't the best player in the Prem - he's scored 40 goals from midfield, in a CL final, about to win the league etc... whether or not he's the "best" player in the world will depend on your personal preference; if you admire rugged, hard-working, die-for-their-club centre backs then Carra's probably the best player in the world. If you love silky skillz and sublime vision and passing, it might be Messi.

There will always be this debate, until once in a generation we get a Pele or Maradona or Zidane who has acheived it all AND has the skills we love to watch.

But for me: Ronaldo - c*nt, but best player in the prem. I love his skills and goalscoring. c*nt, tho.
"You don't play chess with Kasparov" - Juande Ramos, 25 Feb 2009

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: May 5, 2008, 04:19:21 am »
Torres > Ronaldo

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: May 5, 2008, 07:32:50 am »
Ronaldo is not a midfielder, he is a forward.  Just like Messi is.  Ronaldo is a forward and while 40 goals is a terrific achievement, he has done it playing as a forward and the job of a forward is to score and he has done that in abundance.  Its just that the " He has scored an incredible amount of goals from Midfield " arguement is null and void.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: May 5, 2008, 10:35:25 am »
What does the "Placcy" in the title mean?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #140 on: May 5, 2008, 10:41:48 am »
What does the "Placcy" in the title mean?

There is one real Ronaldo - and there is a plastic, paler version which dives, cheats, whinges, whines, complains, rolls around, tries to get players booked, sulks, acts petulantly and is a miserable cheating fucking c*nt.

He is referring to the second version in this particular thread.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline doobiedave

• Kemlynite
« Reply #141 on: May 5, 2008, 10:46:46 am »
He's a diving, cheating, whining, horrible person on the pitch, and serves to re-enforce every prejudice I have against the Scum.

I would never want him at Liverpool under any circumstances whatsoever.

Great player though.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: May 5, 2008, 10:47:43 am »
What a horrible thread.

Offline legendzuk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #143 on: May 5, 2008, 11:16:34 am »

I would never want him at Liverpool under any circumstances whatsoever.

hahaha, ok, mate.

Offline Richio76

• Anny Roader
« Reply #144 on: May 5, 2008, 11:25:00 am »
Of course, if he played for Liverpool and not your most bitter rivals he'd be the best player in the world by far, but then that's the nature of fandom.

Offline Fulla

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: May 5, 2008, 11:31:54 am »
Of course, if he played for Liverpool and not your most bitter rivals he'd be the best player in the world by far, but then that's the nature of fandom.

:) so true
"You don't play chess with Kasparov" - Juande Ramos, 25 Feb 2009

Offline MattLFC08

• Forgetful nose poker-inner - Who Must Try Harder!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #146 on: May 5, 2008, 11:53:41 am »
If you had a choice between Torres and Ronaldo based on this season alone, who would you chose??
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Bill Shankly (2 September 1913 – 29 September 1981)

Offline felix.

• easily impressed Baldrick Mark II
  • Legacy Fan
    • last.fm
« Reply #147 on: May 5, 2008, 12:08:25 pm »
If you had a choice between Torres and Ronaldo based on this season alone, who would you chose??

Torres, because of his attitude. Ronaldo may have scored more goals, maybe he's a better footballer, but some Torres quotes really hit home.
MOSES SAID COME FORTH
    BUT WE CAME FIRST

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #148 on: May 5, 2008, 12:35:33 pm »
hahaha, ok, mate.

I wouldn't want Ronaldo at Liverpool either.

I can't stand cheats.

Did my head in when Owen was under Hoddle and became a diving twat.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #149 on: May 5, 2008, 12:51:55 pm »
I don't think the best player in the world would get booed after 5 minutes wherever he goes.

From Rome, Barca, Lyon to Fulham, Derby, and Bolton.

He's always greeted with a crescendo of boos after the first 10 minutes when his diving, moaning, crying, gesturing antics are put firmly on display.

For me the best player in the world isn't just based on talent but their attitude and the respect they command.

Maldini for example would be applauded by any right minded football fan because not only has he mastered his craft with a combination of hard work, skill, and talent but he has done so in a professional manner.

I'll let the odd one slide, it's natural, Gerrard diving once in every ten games, Zidane throwing his head in, Gullit spitting.  But when it's every single 5 minutes of every single match, and the crowd is on your back because they can see you are cheating then I can't call you the best in the world.  I'll call you the most talented, but to be the best it takes more than talent and ability.

He is very good no doubt, but he won;t recieve the highest accolade from me until he cleans his game up.

Excellent post, which gets to the heart of the debate and nails it.

United fans read this carefully; you have the likes of Giggs and Scholes - players for whom there is universal (if grudging) respect. Then you have Ronaldo (and Nani coming up on the rails). It's partially a Portuguese thing - cheating in that League is a virtual badge of honour.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline FrankGallagher

• Kemlynite
« Reply #150 on: May 5, 2008, 12:57:37 pm »
I wouldn't want Ronaldo at Liverpool either.

I can't stand cheats.

Did my head in when Owen was under Hoddle and became a diving twat.

When do you want Gerrard fucking off then?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #151 on: May 5, 2008, 01:19:45 pm »
When do you want Gerrard fucking off then?

If you're saying that Gerrard's occasional tumble is anything like Ronaldo's 20+ dives per came (Along with whining, appealing to the sky, trying to get players sent off, vague dirtyness and laughable playacting) - then I have to entirely disagree.

However. If Gerrard ever did sink to that level of utter shittyness (Which I don't think he would ever do) - then I would want him out of the club.

I hate divers. I hate cheats. I hate whingers and whiners. And I hate people sulking and acting like a spoilt brat.

Wouldn't want Rooney or Drogba either who also are disgraceful cheats/thugs.

Offline Livid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: May 5, 2008, 01:32:08 pm »
If you're saying that Gerrard's occasional tumble is anything like Ronaldo's 20+ dives per came (Along with whining, appealing to the sky, trying to get players sent off, vague dirtyness and laughable playacting) - then I have to entirely disagree.

However. If Gerrard ever did sink to that level of utter shittyness (Which I don't think he would ever do) - then I would want him out of the club.

I hate divers. I hate cheats. I hate whingers and whiners. And I hate people sulking and acting like a spoilt brat.

Go on then, tell us how many dives a season are allowed?
How many before you stop using euphemisms like 'tumble' and start calling a diver a diver.

I agree that diving is horrible, and I hate it when any player does it, but your attempt to take some sort of moral high ground is made nonsense by your double standards. Ironic really, considering you're defending Steven Gerrard.
If it bothers you that much that your wife couldn't join the 'Coloured Society', I suggest you divorce your wife and marry a black woman.  Problem solved.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #153 on: May 5, 2008, 01:39:29 pm »
Go on then, tell us how many dives a season are allowed?
How many before you stop using euphemisms like 'tumble' and start calling a diver a diver.

I agree that diving is horrible, and I hate it when any player does it, but your attempt to take some sort of moral high ground is made nonsense by your double standards. Ironic really, considering you're defending Steven Gerrard.

Gerrard goes down a bit easily now and then - but he has been also accused of diving sometimes when he clearly didn't.

It's all part of the namby-pamby laughing stock that football has become which means it's acceptable.

I'd like to see tackling make it's way back into the game - and the honour and dignity of those days to return.

Imagine how much Ronaldo would be laughed at if he did his nonsense in the 70s or 80s?

Then you had to be a man and take a kick like a man - and get on with it.

The special skills before the 90s WERE SPECIAL because they performed their skill on awful pitches and having to avoid people kicking lumps out of you.

This is why top players of today couldn't touch the real legends of the game when football was still a contact sport.

Offline Irish Red Man

• I'm a manc twat with no brain
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #154 on: May 5, 2008, 01:43:16 pm »

Hypocrite

Offline Livid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: May 5, 2008, 01:51:05 pm »
Gerrard goes down a bit easily now and then - but he has been also accused of diving sometimes when he clearly didn't.

It's all part of the namby-pamby laughing stock that football has become which means it's acceptable.

I'd like to see tackling make it's way back into the game - and the honour and dignity of those days to return.

Imagine how much Ronaldo would be laughed at if he did his nonsense in the 70s or 80s?

Then you had to be a man and take a kick like a man - and get on with it.

The special skills before the 90s WERE SPECIAL because they performed their skill on awful pitches and having to avoid people kicking lumps out of you.

This is why top players of today couldn't touch the real legends of the game when football was still a contact sport.

Your misty-eyed little trip down footballing memory lane aside, you're doing a diservice to yourself with lines like the one in bold.

Can't do it, you just can't say 'Steven Gerrard dives' a few posts after writing that you hate divers.
Not even 'He dives but he's a Liverpool player so I don't care'.
At least that would have the credibility of a biased fan, and that's a normal thing.

Maybe your mistake was pretending to be the bastion of all that's good and right in football.
Set yourself up for a fall, really. (no pun intended ;))
If it bothers you that much that your wife couldn't join the 'Coloured Society', I suggest you divorce your wife and marry a black woman.  Problem solved.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: May 5, 2008, 01:58:03 pm »

He can pretty much say what he wants, Livid, because he's a Red on a Red forum, and you're a white-short on a Red forum, and he thinks Ronaldo is a mincing diving whining bitch, which he is.

All the rest of it is par for the course.

Sarcasm or seeking consistency has got nothing to do with it, and if you seek fairness or consistency about the white-shorts from a Red, you're not going to get it here, or at least, not without being called the Anglo-Saxon for poonani at some stage.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Livid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: May 5, 2008, 02:03:00 pm »
He can pretty much say what he wants, Livid, because he's a Red on a Red forum, and you're a white-short on a Red forum, and he thinks Ronaldo is a mincing diving whining bitch, which he is.

All the rest of it is par for the course.

Sarcasm or seeking consistency has got nothing to do with it, and if you seek fairness or consistency about the white-shorts from a Red, you're not going to get it here, or at least, not without being called the Anglo-Saxon for poonani at some stage.

I've seen plenty of fairness and consistency about all things football on here.
Obviously, the Ali G for c*nt is prevalent as well.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: May 5, 2008, 02:11:21 pm »
I've seen plenty of fairness and consistency about all things football on here.
Obviously, the Ali G for c*nt is prevalent as well.

Yeah, about football.

But when it comes to the white-shorts, you should expect a degree of Scouse daggers being unsheathed and used to slice things up, rhetorically speaking.

Having said that, you'll still find people up for a discussion about your team, the salford white-shorts, so if you can take the intermittent machetes and cussing you can have your little bit of banter or informed debate. That's just the way it is between us, kid.

Scousers have no obligation to be consistent or respectful towards your rabble on a Reds forum like this, but they can be if they want to, and they often do, with canal-dwellers who are not on a wind up.

Offline FrankGallagher

• Kemlynite
« Reply #159 on: May 5, 2008, 02:25:37 pm »

Take the tinted specs off Andrew, Gerrards one of the worst for diving.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78OJDSZ2Ms

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-kCvKNVX0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vwN0TxjnuRA

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GJmdfJfkw3Y&feature=user