Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by gjr1 on Today at 03:24:59 am »
In an ideal world for me Slot makes him some kind of a 10. He's never going to be in a double pivot and needs to show a bit more grit as a fullback. Thing is I don't think he wants to play as a fullback.

I was just thinking that…

It will be interesting to see where and how he is played.

With the unexpected emergence (for me anyways) of Conor Bradley. Trent could be played anywhere next season.
The Boozer / Re: Pot
« Last post by Razors Razor on Today at 03:23:03 am »
ter, Harry
General Football and Sport / Re: The NHL Thread
« Last post by Dim Glas on Today at 03:20:51 am »
Good to see Las Vegas get dumped out at the first hurdle.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by TipTopKop on Today at 03:16:50 am »
Private Dancer - Tina Turner
Media and Arts / Re: The Dead Actors Tribute Thread
« Last post by TipTopKop on Today at 03:16:02 am »
RIP
General Football and Sport / Re: The NHL Thread
« Last post by TipTopKop on Today at 03:12:48 am »
We're going to have a new champion, as Vegas has been knocked out by Dallas in Game 7.

At this point, I think the final four will be:

East: Panthers v Hurricanes

West: Stars v Oilers
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Razors Razor on Today at 03:07:50 am »
Love this guy.

He hates the media and the refs as much as we do.

Can't wait for his final press conference. Was told a few weeks back that he was going to unload on his last one.

Pre or post Wolves game?
Bright spot- We scored first!

And second, third and fourth.   8)
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by cptrios on Today at 02:54:08 am »
Mind you, if Barcelona are in for him, they are seen as the destination to get to (or Real Madrid) for anyone from South America, even if at present it is a Barcelona side that has slipped back a bit.

While I’m on it, do they have any money? Or what about players who could come here?

I hope it doesn’t happen. I want Darwin to succeed at Liverpool.

I'd be ok selling him to Barca, actually. He'd be happy there, like you said, and I think he'd have a chance of tearing up La Liga. But yeah, the money is a big issue. I can't see them coming up with enough to make it worth our while. I think there would likely be a huge chunk in performance-based add-ons...which, of course, would be omitted from media reports on the sale for all eternity.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Last post by G Richards on Today at 02:50:59 am »
Big step today, lovely to see him back. Ok he started slowly, which is to be expected. There was one occasion where he got his toe in, twice, in quick succession to break them down and keep the out. I hope he sees more action before the end of the season. It’s hard to say what young players will go on to do. There’s every chance this lad could become a key player for us for many years to come, the ideal scenario being another year or two growing, seeing more action, until eventually it is irresistible and he becomes a main man in midfield. Good luck to that lad, I hope it happens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10