Author Topic: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)  (Read 887753 times)

Offline HariLFC

• Kopite
  • Walk on with hope in your heart.
Re: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #7360 on: December 23, 2011, 10:49:39 pm »

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #7361 on: December 23, 2011, 10:51:16 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078170/The-picture-shows-caring-John-Terry-poses-Hamleys-black-baby.html

HAHAHA. ffs...  this is so emberrasing, Suarez is labled as a rasist in the media, while terry as a hero and saint. There is evidence against Terry.. while there is none for suarez.

Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
« Reply #7362 on: December 23, 2011, 10:51:27 pm »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:55:49 pm by MikaelLFC »

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7363 on: December 23, 2011, 10:56:55 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078170/The-picture-shows-caring-John-Terry-poses-Hamleys-black-baby.html

HAHAHA. ffs...  this is so emberrasing, Suarez is labled as a rasist in the media, while terry as a hero and saint. There is evidence against Terry.. while there is none for suarez.

Truly the world's greatest champion of harmony, that Terry. Just look at how close he comes to not looking uncomfortable with that baby! An example for us all.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7364 on: December 23, 2011, 10:58:55 pm »

I'm no longer suprised at what these morons write any more.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline callanlfc5times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7365 on: December 23, 2011, 10:59:01 pm »
Fuck off Ferguson you complete and utter c*nt.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE
FOR THE 96
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #7366 on: December 23, 2011, 10:59:10 pm »

Haha, that's brilliant. Not at all a set up story/pic to suit the media agenda!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #7367 on: December 23, 2011, 10:59:33 pm »

It's no more embarassing than that ham-fisted attempt by Luis's spoon of an agent...

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7368 on: December 23, 2011, 10:59:36 pm »

Fuckin cringeworthy. Not surprising though seeing the Fail get so desperate again.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #7369 on: December 23, 2011, 11:01:16 pm »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/23/alex-ferguson-luis-suarez-ban

Whiskey nose gets his two cents in.
if he was going to speak,it was because he feared we were turning it around.
no other reason for it...hed won
so half way through the article he say...it was never about liverpool and united ,it was about a man abusing another or words to that effect....what made him say that?...psychologically what was the driver there.....maybe it was about liverpool v man u and he is trying to cover it up?....just a thought

if it went to court...could he be hauled in and questioned on the stand?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 11:03:52 pm by horne »
success = the absence of the fear of failure

royhendo

« Reply #7370 on: December 23, 2011, 11:01:59 pm »
Just watched MOTD. It's incredible the portrayal really.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7371 on: December 23, 2011, 11:05:10 pm »

ah, typical germans wades in on a debate about racism

royhendo

« Reply #7372 on: December 23, 2011, 11:05:46 pm »
Kenny is having Fergie.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7373 on: December 23, 2011, 11:06:21 pm »
cant open it what did it say?

Los 4 negritos en Tokyo ayer antes de cenar!! El mítico Mazinho, el gran Zizinho y el pendejo de @jona2santos... http://pic.twitter.com/sl9Dd9dH

royhendo

« Reply #7374 on: December 23, 2011, 11:12:29 pm »
Kenny will run rings around him. Ferguson will end up storming out of press conferences and we'll see what happens when someone with standing in our game fronts up to him. It's a rite of passage all this. In a way it has to happen. Might as well be now eh?

Offline supaerheraw

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7375 on: December 23, 2011, 11:13:23 pm »
what does it say in scouse?
It's Thiago from Barcelona showing a pic of his pals while they are in Tokyo - calling them "negritos".

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #7376 on: December 23, 2011, 11:16:19 pm »
It's Thiago from Barcelona showing a pic of his pals while they are in Tokyo - calling them "negritos".
ok cheers
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline Ziggy09

• Kopite
  • No Retreat, No Surrender
    • KZFLP - Health & Skincare
Re: Media double standards on racism #2134 - The Daily Mail
« Reply #7377 on: December 23, 2011, 11:17:30 pm »
The Daily Mail, along with the S*n, Express and Daily Star, are responsible for creating a climate of hostility towards ethnic minorities and immigrants in Britain, through a constant deliberate narrative of exaggeration, demonisation, stereotyping, caricature and paranoia.

This is EXACTLY it!

They stir it up, leading to the creation and rise of the likes of the EDL and BNP and then slam them for being racist. They are literally fucking with our social cohesion and  communities, just to sell their shitty papers. And after the Mirros's rubbish this week, I add them to that list too. Not bag that shite paper again!
Roll up you sleeves and start to dance boys, for happiness is rare in a poor man's life!

Dedication. Determination. Perfection.

Pheeny

« Reply #7378 on: December 23, 2011, 11:17:59 pm »
Fuck off Ferguson you complete and utter twat.
now are you being racist against a Scot...

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7379 on: December 23, 2011, 11:20:25 pm »
from gordon - "I've travelled the world a lot and this defence that it is okay to make reference to the colour of somebody's skin in South America in a jovial manner, well I've not heard that before. In the past we've been told that spitting [at someone] is common in South America and I've not seen that either.

"Maybe our standards are so high because we have such a multicultural society and such a multicultural game, but that is only right. That does not mean our standards are too politically correct or anything like that."

WHAT AN UTTER c*nt

doesnt it just smell of public relations 101 bullshit. makes my fucking blood boil. fuckking assholes.

So much wrong with that statement I wouldn't even know where to begin.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #7380 on: December 23, 2011, 11:20:29 pm »
Kenny will run rings around him. Ferguson will end up storming out of press conferences and we'll see what happens when someone with standing in our game fronts up to him. It's a rite of passage all this. In a way it has to happen. Might as well be now eh?

Would rather it happened over something else, maybe even football related, though.

Anyways, merry christmas to you and yours. Peace and goodwill, eh? ;)
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

royhendo

« Reply #7381 on: December 23, 2011, 11:27:37 pm »
Would rather it happened over something else, maybe even football related, though.

Anyways, merry christmas to you and yours. Peace and goodwill, eh? ;)

You too my man, hope you have a brilliant break.

I get the feeling Ferguson wants the confrontation earlier - Kenny established is a more tricky prospect. We've seen journos try and get a foothold with Kenny over this but Kenny being Kenny, he's been immaculate. There's an inevitability about it all, and while it's horrendous, in a way it brings out the best in both Suarez and the club he represents. It's a lightning rod in the right hands.

Offline plasterered

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a....
« Reply #7383 on: December 23, 2011, 11:31:00 pm »
talking of media double standards

Since the incident with Evra I have seen weeks of backpage headlines saying RACISM with an image of luis suarez underneath this headline has now turned into RACIST with the image of Luis suarez underneath.

after the John Terry story broke that he was also to be charged I see headlines with his picture and the words I WILL FIGHT THEM TOOTH AND NAIL

Now how is it fair to ignore the argument of one and print what you want to get the message out there and then in the next instant print a headline of another quoting his own words expressing his opinions and his argument giving a totally different perception of one player to the other.

Maybe its because Terry is english and Suarez is a foreigner and the press are actually RACIST

Offline gomez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7384 on: December 23, 2011, 11:31:13 pm »
Don't be having a go at Tesco Allerton (Eyes brimming up)

lol'd

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #7385 on: December 23, 2011, 11:36:54 pm »
When it comes down to it, what did everyone expect Fergie to say?  He's bound to come out and defend Evra just as Kenny has Luis.

We'll see whose right when the paper work is viewed and the appeal goes through, but it wouldn't surprise me if Fergie hasn't seen it already ;)

http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7386 on: December 23, 2011, 11:38:06 pm »
Do we really believe that he's used the word in a jokey manner in a way he would use it to his friends? 

I want to support him as much as anyone but this is getting ridiculous. He's made a mistake, apologise and move on and lets stop looking to blame everyone else but him.

Well Kenny and all his teammates do..........wait....... no fuck it Im not gonna bite for a troll
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #7387 on: December 23, 2011, 11:38:59 pm »

Yes, your acceptance of Evras ban was magnanimous, you senile arl c*nt.

"The Manchester United full-back was also fined £10,000 after the FA found him guilty of improper conduct following a two-day hearing last week.
It means Evra is now due to miss all domestic duty until Chelsea's visit to Old Trafford on January 11.
United chief executive David Gill is still waiting for written confirmation of the ban and the reasons behind it before deciding whether to appeal.
However, despite a long list of battles with Soho Square chiefs, Ferguson feels their latest punishment is the most staggering yet.
'It was a shock,' said the Scot.
'Of all the things the FA have done to us down the years that was one of their biggest. I could not believe it.
'You could never tell what these people are doing. Even if I was sitting having breakfast with them I would not know what they were thinking.
'But we are still waiting for the written reasons to be delivered to David Gill so we cannot really comment on what our next step will be.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/437954-ferguson-stunned-by-evra-ban#ixzz1hP5ykONo
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7388 on: December 23, 2011, 11:39:45 pm »
Do we really believe that he's used the word in a jokey manner in a way he would use it to his friends? 

I want to support him as much as anyone but this is getting ridiculous. He's made a mistake, apologise and move on and lets stop looking to blame everyone else but him.

manc alert, manc alert, manc alert, manc alert, manc alert.
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7389 on: December 23, 2011, 11:39:46 pm »
"Maybe our standards are so high because we have such a multicultural society and such a multicultural game, but that is only right. That does not mean our standards are too politically correct or anything like that."
Oh the irony in that sentence. England's standards are high because we are so fucking great, but although they're high, they're definitely "right". When that Taylor fella can't even comprehend other cultures, even consider them, well that's our Luis fucked then. So if Taylor said 'mate' to a french man in South America, he could be charged for calling him a sailor. Judge's reply: We have higher, better standards in this country and do not tolerate you calling people a sailor. May be a non-sailor-affiliated word, but not on these parts it's not (though I doubt Taylor has ever heard the word negrito before).

If I was a South American I'd be fucking furious about an old grey Englishman trying to rob my language and tell me what it means. Even more so for telling me that he's definitely right about his definition of the word and I'm not. It'd be my fucking language.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #7390 on: December 23, 2011, 11:41:59 pm »
:)

"typical Germans.."

Is it just me, or can you find something one of the twats, who are now all moral crusaders, have said in the past that's just as bad without any effort whatsoever?
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline The Red artist.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • With hope in your heart.
« Reply #7391 on: December 23, 2011, 11:45:10 pm »
This whole affair stinks of Ferguson, the Gobshite will do anything to halt our progress, anything.
Y.N.W.A....J.F.T.96.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #7392 on: December 23, 2011, 11:46:49 pm »
Here here mate ... Fucks me right off all these labels and their currency ... I don't give an damn what background somebody is ....  Being a shitehawk is something your born to be no matter what colour your skin or shirt, what place you hail from or what belief system you adhere to ...

Spot on, when the decent are hung out to dry then something's wrong, that does not give currency to the ignorant and prejudiced, no pun intended but life is not black and white and those grey areas should be treated as such and not dragged into the definitives as if right or wrong.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #7393 on: December 23, 2011, 11:48:02 pm »

If I was a South American I'd be fucking furious about an old grey Englishman trying to rob my language and tell me what it means. Even more so for telling me that he's definitely right about his definition of the word and I'm not. It'd be my fucking language.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Pheeny

« Reply #7394 on: December 23, 2011, 11:48:49 pm »
This whole affair stinks of Ferguson, the Gobshite will do anything to halt our progress, anything.
and sadly he seems to get away with it every time.

Offline SportBilly

• Of course America had been discovered by scousers before Columbus, but we always kept it hushed up.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I intend to live forever. Or die trying.
« Reply #7395 on: December 23, 2011, 11:48:49 pm »
from gordon - "I've travelled the world a lot and this defence that it is okay to make reference to the colour of somebody's skin in South America in a jovial manner, well I've not heard that before. In the past we've been told that spitting [at someone] is common in South America and I've not seen that either.

WHAT AN UTTER c*nt

doesnt it just smell of public relations 101 bullshit. makes my fucking blood boil. fuckking assholes.

Spitting in South America IS common.

If you're a fucking llama.
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.   (John Ruskin - English critic, essayist, & reformer (1819 - 1900) )

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #7396 on: December 23, 2011, 11:49:47 pm »
Did an Arsenal fan ban United defender Evra?
The Football Association is refusing to comment on claims the official responsible for handing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra a four-game ban is an Arsenal season-ticket holder.
Evra was suspended by an independent four-man panel which investigated his on-pitch scuffle with Chelsea groundstaff following United's trip to Stamford Bridge last May.
The panel was chaired by Nicholas Stewart QC, a regular visitor to Arsenal's Emirates Stadium, a revelation that has reportedly infuriated Mr. Ferguson.
The Daily Mail claims the United boss was so angry he wanted to voice his displeasure in his programme notes for Sunday's rematch with Chelsea - the game in which Evra made his comeback - but was persuaded to keep quiet by United chief executive David Gill.
The integrity of Stewart, a specialist in sports law, is not in question but Ferguson, and Gill, are said to be angry the FA felt comfortable leaving the fate of their player in the hands of a known fan of one of their biggest rivals.
The FA, United, and Patrick Stewart have refused to comment.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/475330-did-an-arsenal-fan-ban-united-defender-evra#ixzz1hP8juzqJ
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #7397 on: December 23, 2011, 11:50:14 pm »
If you want a nice comparison, media say not understanding our culture is not an excuse for Suarez but they are now using phrases such as unsung hero regarding Prince Philip in hospital.  Irony is lost on them
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Pheeny

« Reply #7398 on: December 23, 2011, 11:51:30 pm »
If you want a nice comparison, media say not understanding our culture is not an excuse for Suarez but they are now using phrases such as unsung hero regarding Prince Philip in hospital.  Irony is lost on them
now that is irony.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7399 on: December 23, 2011, 11:53:39 pm »
My latest media outrage: on Soccernet.com, all Suarez-related articles have comments enabled and are filled with absolute dickheads. No Terry-related articles even have comments enabled.