Author Topic: SPOILERS The Chainless Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon Discussion  (Read 1046297 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: Game of Thrones - The TV Show; Spoilers are Coming
« Reply #9400 on: July 14, 2017, 10:04:25 am »
Maybe the White walkers win.  ;)

Or the bloke that disappeared in the rowing boat about 4 seasons ago can't remember his name right now.

Just can't believe it will be a predictable ending.

I have a feeling at least one of the Dragons will die this series.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:16:13 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline simpleman

• Doesn't wash his willy
  • Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #9401 on: July 14, 2017, 10:07:20 am »
Yeah.....that's not gonna happen.

No chance it ends up happy ever after for most of the people we want it to  :D

But I really wanted the band camp scene :_(

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #9402 on: July 14, 2017, 11:31:41 pm »

HBO's Game Of Thrones - Seasons 1-6 recap video...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Egy5A070cbA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Egy5A070cbA</a>

Season 7 starts at 2am early Monday morning in the UK - on Sky Atlantic.

Repeated on Monday at 9pm on Sky Atlantic.

(and available in the usual places early Monday morning... no doubt ;))

https://twitter.com/GameOfThrones
https://twitter.com/skyatlantic
https://twitter.com/HBO
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:42:54 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #9403 on: July 15, 2017, 09:25:09 am »
Who is going to watch the early one? As I have work Monday I will have to avoid that sadly, but I bet a few on here will do. Really hope it lives up to all the hype some of the stuff on the internet is just amazing.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #9404 on: July 15, 2017, 09:37:55 am »
I wont watch the early one live, but will get up early for work to watch it before I head in to work. Too much potential for spoilers around, I will be taking no chances again this season!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9405 on: July 15, 2017, 09:44:32 am »
I wont watch the early one live, but will get up early for work to watch it before I head in to work. Too much potential for spoilers around, I will be taking no chances again this season!

I will not be turning on my computer Monday morning, as I know I will be unable to resist looking. My work colleagues will never forgive me if I let anything slip again.  ;D

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9406 on: July 15, 2017, 11:02:41 am »
Glad it's almost here now. Been way too long. Will have to try watch this asap, reckon it will start with a bang and the spoilers will be everywhere

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #9407 on: July 15, 2017, 12:34:59 pm »
So how are people watching this? Won't be watching the early one as I don't have the channel so wondering what the best option is.

Download in morning and stick on the TV or stream off Kodi/Terrarium TV (Want good quality though so streaming might not guarantee that).
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9408 on: July 15, 2017, 02:05:39 pm »
Can't watch it live as I don't have HBO, will have to wait until it's uploaded online.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9409 on: July 15, 2017, 03:14:53 pm »
I am really curious about the role of the Iron Bank this season. The Lannisters are up to their necks in debt surely at some stage the Bank is going to call those in. I find it quite fascinating that the IB has not been covered in any of the trailer's, and I'm hoping there is a good reason for that.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9410 on: July 15, 2017, 03:18:57 pm »
I'm watching through it all again in time for the new series.

Do we think that Shae ever lover Tyrion?

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9411 on: July 15, 2017, 03:42:33 pm »
Who is going to watch the early one? As I have work Monday I will have to avoid that sadly, but I bet a few on here will do. Really hope it lives up to all the hype some of the stuff on the internet is just amazing.

I'm a teacher so this is my last week in before my 6 weeks off! Perfect timing.

This week I think I'll record the 2 a.m one then watch when I'm home from work but avoid all spoilers.

From the second episode I'll probably either set an alarm for 2 or record and watch when I wake up!
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #9412 on: July 15, 2017, 03:47:50 pm »
Plan is to be up at 5ish on Monday. Only takes a minute os so on the downloads (so I hear) and I should be able to watch it before I have to leave for work. Sadly it means not trying to match the show cup of wine for cup of wine.

The show's so huge now that the internet is just too dangerous to even go half a day without running across something spoilerish. Seasons 1 and 2 I used to save until a Saturday night to watch!
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9413 on: July 15, 2017, 03:47:52 pm »
I'm watching through it all again in time for the new series.

Do we think that Shae ever lover Tyrion?

Yes, but she's a practical woman.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9414 on: July 15, 2017, 03:54:06 pm »

This week I think I'll record the 2 a.m one then watch when I'm home from work but avoid all spoilers.

From the second episode I'll probably either set an alarm for 2 or record and watch when I wake up!

You're a teacher and you think that you will be able to avoid all spoilers.

Not gonna happen.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9415 on: July 15, 2017, 04:02:40 pm »

I think I will record the early one and watch it before work, and hope I don't let anything out of the bag.  ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9416 on: July 15, 2017, 04:02:54 pm »
Really don't like the idea of watching GoT early on a Monday morning right before I have to start work.

Monday night for me when the missus gets home and after tea and Corrie. Cup of tea and a piece of cake settled on the Settee. :)

I work from home so spoilers should be easy to avoid on Monday day time.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9417 on: July 15, 2017, 05:34:13 pm »
Just starting The Winds of Winter

Been on a binge today to get season 6 done before tomorrow. 7 episodes on the spin
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #9418 on: July 15, 2017, 05:39:21 pm »
Binging six myself, and enjoying it more than I remembered, probably due to the binge factor. I just finished The Door, still a heartbreaking ending and probably the most tragic death in the series, given everything surrounding it.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9419 on: July 15, 2017, 06:38:51 pm »
Why did Ned never tell anyone the truth about Jon? Not even his own wife.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9420 on: July 15, 2017, 06:46:02 pm »
Why did Ned never tell anyone the truth about Jon? Not even his own wife.

Because he was a man of his word & he promised his sister on her deathbed that he wouldn't tell a soul & also because Robert B would've killed Jon on the spot.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9421 on: July 15, 2017, 06:48:36 pm »
Fair play

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9422 on: July 15, 2017, 07:02:49 pm »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:07:24 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9423 on: July 16, 2017, 03:59:59 pm »
This is brilliant. The Ulster Museum has got a Bayeaux style tapestry celebrating its links with GOT. Worth exploring.

http://www.ireland.com/features/game-of-thrones-tapestry/

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9424 on: July 16, 2017, 06:33:44 pm »
anyone got a good recap video i can show the gf? she says she's forgotten whats happened and most their names ;D i tried the HBO video on the page before but its not really a recap in order.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #9425 on: July 16, 2017, 06:35:34 pm »
This is brilliant. The Ulster Museum has got a Bayeaux style tapestry celebrating its links with GOT. Worth exploring.

http://www.ireland.com/features/game-of-thrones-tapestry/
Excellent that. I didn't have time to binge-watch​ the show before tonight but now I'm sorted. [emoji4]

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #9426 on: July 16, 2017, 06:40:58 pm »
anyone got a good recap video i can show the gf? she says she's forgotten whats happened and most their names ;D i tried the HBO video on the page before but its not really a recap in order.

yes mate...

seasons 1-6...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/a3sP4JXbmf8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/a3sP4JXbmf8</a>

and season 6 (on it's own)...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yKWoRPerORY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yKWoRPerORY</a>

and the superb Alt Shift X season 1-6 recap... that rhymes too :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GOdbnbQ5n3Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GOdbnbQ5n3Y</a>

more top Alt Shift X videos here - https://www.youtube.com/user/JaiWbio/videos
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:47:46 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9427 on: July 16, 2017, 06:50:33 pm »
Excellent that. I didn't have time to binge-watch​ the show before tonight but now I'm sorted. [emoji4]

It's well worth a look at.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #9428 on: July 16, 2017, 06:55:01 pm »

Game Of Thrones theme played on a Hurdy Gurdy (and very played well)...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RT271KaT0Rk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RT271KaT0Rk</a>

I always associated Hurdy Gurdy with this...

I think I prefer the video version above... though still love for the Muppets :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:01:12 pm by oojason »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #9429 on: July 16, 2017, 08:30:04 pm »
Been waiting for this day for ages, can't wait.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #9430 on: July 16, 2017, 10:16:42 pm »
Anyone staying up/getting up at 2am to watch it?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9431 on: July 16, 2017, 10:23:27 pm »

No chance, work tomorrow. Recording the early showing and watching it before work.

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
« Reply #9432 on: July 16, 2017, 10:48:38 pm »
Can't see how people can watch it in the morning before work, seems too rushed. Each to their own mind.

Personally, finishing work, glass of red and bite to eat whilst watching a quick recap then settle into the episode whilst slurping more wine.
Ye wha la.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9433 on: July 16, 2017, 10:55:06 pm »
Fucking buzzing
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9434 on: July 16, 2017, 10:57:34 pm »
Can't see how people can watch it in the morning before work, seems too rushed. Each to their own mind.

Personally, finishing work, glass of red and bite to eat whilst watching a quick recap then settle into the episode whilst slurping more wine.

Same, at the end of the day you should be able to avoid spoilers for a day unless you go on the Internet. I assume most adults won't spoil it if you tell them explicitly not to!
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9435 on: July 16, 2017, 10:57:51 pm »

Yep,watching Battle of the Bastards on Sky Atlantic atm,Winds of Winter next then the story so far.Will be able to get 2-3hrs kip on the way to work & unless I am drunk I rarely sleep more than 5-6hrs a night anyway.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #9436 on: July 16, 2017, 11:00:33 pm »

I'm probably going to stay up because I'm able to but I'm with you, I'd rather watch it when it's night than in the morning. Wine sounds like the perfect companion too.

Although having said that there's no way I'd last until evening. I have an incredibly annoying friend who's been known to give major details away.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9437 on: July 16, 2017, 11:04:37 pm »
Same, at the end of the day you should be able to avoid spoilers for a day unless you go on the Internet. I assume most adults won't spoil it if you tell them explicitly not to!

You have no hope of going through the day at school without catching spoilers.As for most adults,you would have a better chance of buying a dog with two dicks than going through a day on a building site without a friend gleefully tossing them out,especially so if you explicitly ask.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:07:35 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #9438 on: July 16, 2017, 11:07:55 pm »
You have no hope of going through the day at school without catching spoilers.As for most adults,you would have a better chance of buying a dog with two dicks than going through a day on a building site without a friend gleefully tossing them out,especially so if you explicity ask.
That's the tactic I use with my aforementioned friend now. I'm gonna pretend to have given up on Westworld for example.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9439 on: July 16, 2017, 11:10:13 pm »
That's the tactic I use with my aforementioned friend now. I'm gonna pretend to have given up on Westworld for example.

Well if you don't care then it'll be ''guess what happened lastnight on (such & such)'' and before you can answer the main plot is spoiled.