Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4573487 times)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Fuck me, I thought the other guy was taking the piss when he said "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan".

Reinforces the first rule of Trump-watching: it really happened.

I'm sure the American public will come up with a name for it. The Affordable Care Act became 'Obamacare' and the 'Worlds Greatest Health Care Plan 2017' will get its own moniker - the 'Let the Poor Die' plan perhaps?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
I'm sure the American public will come up with a name for it. The Affordable Care Act became 'Obamacare' and the 'Worlds Greatest Health Care Plan 2017' will get its own moniker - the 'Let the Poor Die' plan perhaps?

'Whofuckincares? Act'

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Fuck me, I thought the other guy was taking the piss when he said "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan".

Same here, I had to click the link to check, although given everything that we have seen so far it's not really that surprising. Trump is fast becoming a parody of himself. It really is the kind of name that a primary school kids would come up with.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
"A Trump campaign aide who argues that Democrats committed “ethnic cleansing” in a plot to “liquidate” the white working class. A former reality show contestant whose study of societal collapse inspired him to invent a bow-and-arrow-cum-survivalist multi-tool. A pair of healthcare industry lobbyists. A lobbyist for defense contractors. An “evangelist” and lobbyist for Palantir, the Silicon Valley company with close ties to intelligence agencies. And a New Hampshire Trump supporter who has only recently graduated from high school.

These are some of the people the Trump administration has hired for positions across the federal government, according to documents received by ProPublica through public-records requests.

While President Trump has not moved to fill many jobs that require Senate confirmation, he has quietly installed hundreds of officials to serve as his eyes and ears at every major federal agency, from the Pentagon to the Department of Interior.

Unlike appointees exposed to the scrutiny of the Senate, members of these so-called “beachhead teams” have operated largely in the shadows, with the White House declining to publicly reveal their identities.

While some names have previously dribbled out in the press, we are publishing a list of more than 400 hires, providing the most complete accounting so far of who Trump has brought into the federal government.

The White House said in January that around 520 staffers were being hired for the beachhead teams.

The list we obtained includes obscure campaign staffers, contributors to Breitbart and others who have embraced conspiracy theories, as well as dozens of Washington insiders who could be reasonably characterized as part of the “swamp” Trump pledged to drain.

The list is striking for how many former lobbyists it contains: We found at least 36, spanning industries from health insurance and pharmaceuticals to construction, energy and finance. Many of them lobbied in the same areas that are regulated by the agencies they have now joined."
https://www.propublica.org/article/meet-hundreds-of-officials-trump-has-quietly-installed-across-government

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, they're finding out now it's far easier to oppose something than to create an alternative, with all the complexity and compromises that involves (who knew?) - same with extremist politicians everywhere.

They're now finding opposition with both the "moderates" who presumably are under pressure in marginal districts and the far-right nutters opposing any sort of government initiative. With all the Democrats also opposing, they'll have a hard time getting majority support.

Well I doubt the ultra conservatives will vote with the Democrats against this plan as it would mean leaving the ACA in place.

The sad fact is the Republicans wont have to go through anything like the political dancing Obama and the Democrats did to get the ACA out there.  There'll be far fewer compromises and those that happen will be pretty insubstantial imo. 

The replacement doesn't really have to work, you see.  They just need a piece of paper that says "replacement", just as long as Obamacare is squashed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Donald Trump invites foreign tourists to the White House, then bans them

Exclusive: British Embassy reveals it has been notified by State Department that tycoon's administration has halted all visits

Donald Trump’s chaotic start as US President is now impacting British tourists to Washington DC who hope to visit the White House.

The President and First Lady, Melania Trump, jointly announced the resumption of public tours at their new home. After an intense security screening process, visitors can take a 45-minute self-guided tour.

According to the official White House statement, visitors from the UK and elsewhere can apply for places, saying: “If you wish to visit the White House and are a citizen of a foreign country, please contact your embassy in Washington, DC for assistance in submitting a tour request.”

But the British Embassy in the US capital quickly repudiated the announcement, citing the State Department: “The White House website states that foreign nationals interested in touring the White House should contact their Embassy to arrange a tour.

“However, the Embassy has been advised by the US Department of State that this is on hold.

“We are therefore unable to process any applications at this time.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/donald-trump-invites-foreign-tourists-white-house-ban-bar-state-department-latest-a7617301.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure there's anything new there; when my wife and I visited Washington D.C. in 2014 we were unable to visit the WH even if we went through embassy channels or whatever. And we're from America's favourite hardly-noticed lapdog, Australia.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Not sure there's anything new there; when my wife and I visited Washington D.C. in 2014 we were unable to visit the WH even if we went through embassy channels or whatever. And we're from America's favourite hardly-noticed lapdog, Australia.

I think the issue is that publicly they are saying you can visit the WH, but behind closed doors they are saying people can't. It's like with health care where the Republicans are stressing how they want to give access to everybody, but don't mention that they don't care whether poor people can afford it.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Ryancare would be good. This needs to stick to someone.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Same. He must have learned from his mates in North Korea, they have names like that for things.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

'Care' implies they give a fuck about the poor who are going to be stuffed by this.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
'Care' implies they give a fuck about the poor who are going to be stuffed by this.

"PRyancare" because they are prying healthcare away from people?

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
The Donald T Care Act - can easily be shortened to the Don'T Care Act
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Mike Flynn is back in the news over lobbying that may have benefitted the Turkish government (The Hill)

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
'Whofuckincares? Act'

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HEALTH PLAN!

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
The Price Less Health Act, after current United States Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I hope and expect this will take off.

Calling it Trump's lets the Republicans get away with it once the orange one fucks (or is fucked) off. Need to ensure the actual legislators face scrutiny for this.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hope and expect this will take off.

Calling it Trump's lets the Republicans get away with it once the orange one fucks (or is fucked) off. Need to ensure the actual legislators face scrutiny for this.

Yes

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Nah, I'm going for Trumpcare. Ryan is a run of the mill sociopath whereas Trump is a fucking lunatic. I know who I'd rather get rid of.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
Well I doubt the ultra conservatives will vote with the Democrats against this plan as it would mean leaving the ACA in place.

The sad fact is the Republicans wont have to go through anything like the political dancing Obama and the Democrats did to get the ACA out there.  There'll be far fewer compromises and those that happen will be pretty insubstantial imo. 

The replacement doesn't really have to work, you see.  They just need a piece of paper that says "replacement", just as long as Obamacare is squashed.

They don't care if it persists. They just want to oppose it. If it gets defeated they can be smug, obstructionist and idealistic like normal. As the old Chanel commercials used to say: "Live the fantasy".  And they can blame Democrats for Obamacare, a status quo that has been compromised and bastardised by Republicans anyway. They'd love to fight the mid-terms over Obamacare myths...on their terms.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
The Donald T Care Act - can easily be shortened to the Don'T Care Act

;D

Good one!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/politics/epa-scott-pruitt-global-warming.html?smid=fb-nytscience&smtyp=cur&_r=0

E.P.A. Chief Doubts Consensus View of Climate Change

WASHINGTON — Scott Pruitt, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, said on Thursday that carbon dioxide was not a primary contributor to global warming, a statement at odds with the global scientific consensus on climate change.

Speaking of carbon dioxide, the heat-trapping gas produced by burning fossil fuels, Mr. Pruitt told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that “I think that measuring with precision human activity on the climate is something very challenging to do and there’s tremendous disagreement about the degree of impact, so no, I would not agree that it’s a primary contributor to the global warming that we see.”

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
They don't care if it persists. They just want to oppose it. If it gets defeated they can be smug, obstructionist and idealistic like normal. As the old Chanel commercials used to say: "Live the fantasy".  And they can blame Democrats for Obamacare, a status quo that has been compromised and bastardised by Republicans anyway. They'd love to fight the mid-terms over Obamacare myths...on their terms.

If you say so.  Personally from their perspective they're cutting their nose off to spite their face to remain saddled with Obamacare.  But maybe they just realise that the replacement is cack handed, uncosted and unworkable, so it would be just pissing money away anyway.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/politics/epa-scott-pruitt-global-warming.html?smid=fb-nytscience&smtyp=cur&_r=0

"Tremendous disagreement..."  :butt

And Trump wonders why he gets trolled so bad?  It's because he uses morons like this to troll us.

It's infuriating how so many people will ignore reams of facts on a certain issue but just accept what a balloon like this has to say, without a shred of evidence to back up his assertion, simply because he validates a pre-conceived notion.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Ed's getting edgy . . .

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Mike Flynn is back in the news over lobbying that may have benefitted the Turkish government (The Hill)

Spicer's just said that Trump didn't know. Trump seems to make it his business not to know such things. Do as you would be done by - and lord knows questions about conflicted interests aren't ones he likes being asked.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ed's getting edgy . . .

I'm not a big fan of his, but yes, more of that please.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan

WASHINGTON — Scott Pruitt, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, said on Thursday that carbon dioxide was not a primary contributor to global warming, a statement at odds with the global scientific consensus on climate change.

Speaking of carbon dioxide, the heat-trapping gas produced by burning fossil fuels, Mr. Pruitt told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that “I think that measuring with precision human activity on the climate is something very challenging to do and there’s tremendous disagreement about the degree of impact, so no, I would not agree that it’s a primary contributor to the global warming that we see.”

And the world is a few thousand years old...and people rode dinosaurs...
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nah, I'm going for Trumpcare. Ryan is a run of the mill sociopath whereas Trump is a fucking lunatic. I know who I'd rather get rid of.
lots of stuff will stick to trump, this is a good opportunity to fuck a run of the mill sociopathic republican. Plus this is more Ryan's brainchild than trumps isn't it?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Spicer's just said that Trump didn't know. Trump seems to make it his business not to know such things. Do as you would be done by - and lord knows questions about conflicted interests aren't ones he likes being asked.

If he didn't know, he's an ignorant fool who isn't up to the job.

If he did know, he's an ignorant fool who isn't up to the job.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
I'm not a big fan of his, but yes, more of that please.
Yep, bit of a twat but he did bring us the 2008 Climate Change Act and with it the excellent Committee on Climate Change (CCC) to try to bring governments into line.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
lots of stuff will stick to trump, this is a good opportunity to fuck a run of the mill sociopathic republican. Plus this is more Ryan's brainchild than trumps isn't it?

Not only has Trump not read it, he wouldn't understand it if he did. As for Ryan's brainchild, more child and less brain. It's marvellous how so many Republicans hate it, but that's because they only hated Obamacare because of the guy whose name is in it. It was a basically Republican idea but it was his big policy initiative out of the gate, so that's the one they clung to, and told lies about, and now they have to come up with something better and they shit the bed.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
Of John Huntsman, former ambassador to China, Trump said back in 2012; “Jon Huntsman called to see me. I said no, he gave away our country to China! "

Guess who the new ambassador to Russia is?

Because if you want to give your country away to Russia, you need experience.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
The FBI is investigating an 'odd' computer link between a Russian bank and the Trump Organization.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/index.html

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
http://www.gq.com/story/mitch-mcconnell-got-dunked-on-in-kentucky-town-hall

Just another reminder that it's not just Trump.

The GOP is complicit.
King Kenny.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
http://www.gq.com/story/mitch-mcconnell-got-dunked-on-in-kentucky-town-hall

Just another reminder that it's not just Trump.

The GOP is complicit.

David Frum has an article in the Atlantic I believe that discusses the other Kentucky senator Rand Paul and how the counties that gave him the most votes are the ones with the most people who will lose their insurance when Obamacare is scrapped. And that red states (Republican) will suffer the most.

Watch the senate. They may be the counter-balance to radicals in congress and a fascist President.ll. They need votes across a whole state to get elected, unlike congressmen with homogeneous districts. And they must win the popular vote, not an electoral college like Trump. They are vulnerable.

Already a republican senator from Arkansas has come out very critical of the new health care act.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:42:58 am by Giono »

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

'I have tremendous respect for women and the many roles they serve that are vital to the fabric of our society & our economy.' Donald Drumpf

"The Fearless Girl" bronze sculpture by artist Kristen Visbal has been installed across from the Wall Street charging bull and I think it is a brilliant.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"

"The Fearless Girl" bronze sculpture by artist Kristen Visbal has been installed across from the Wall Street charging bull and I think it is a brilliant.

Aren't all of those people taking a photo of the girl from the front missing the point?

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
Bernie in the Guardian putting the boot in (or should that be 'Putin' the boot in?) and looking to drum up the resistance...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/10/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-lies-democracy

"I hope in the coming months to be working with some conservative Republicans, who I disagree with on every economic and environmental issue you can imagine, to say to this president that you are not going to undermine American democracy.”

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Aren't all of those people taking a photo of the girl from the front missing the point?

I was thinking that; where they're all standing is obstructing the intended image.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.