Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3459722 times)

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
The RJB is the second worst Spoons in town, you madman!

intintrigued which is the first worst  ;D
Believer

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
intintrigued which is the first worst  ;D

That would be the Fall Well.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational

good to know for avoidance purposes!
Believer

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
US coronavirus cases soar by record global high as Donald Trump hails country's testing

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/us-daily-record-coronavirus-cases-trump-testing-a4487551.html

US, Brazil and UK top global death rates to date.  With such stable governments in place that’s a surprise.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Johnson blames Governance of Care homes for the rapid spread of Covid in care homes.
https://twitter.com/brexit_sham/status/1278981069660962816

18th March, A government order tells NHS hospitals to move elderly patients into care homes even if they have Covid-19
Results in a explosion of Covid-19 deaths in care homes.
1 Cardiologist says "We actively seeded this into the very population that was most vulnerable."
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
Nick Ferrari interviewed Johnson this morning on LBC. Didn't hear it but I assume Ferrari didn't ask the great leader about the obesity levels in this country and the link to covid.

Would have been awkward for both of them as they must weigh about 20 stone each.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
UK in talks to join EU coronavirus vaccine scheme

"London is assessing whether the advantages of the European bloc’s bargaining power to strike deals with international drugs companies [to make a coronavirus vaccine] outweigh the broader political desire to sever ties with Brussels, UK officials said."

https://www.ft.com/content/b6297e59-f2d4-461a-b1a5-a0bd08b2b4e3

So many thoughts. But good if it goes ahead and we're working with the EU on it.

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

• Legacy Fan

Is the Fall Well in the old Sportsman building? Probably before your time but in the late 60s/early 70s St John's Precinct had a couple of pubs, one being the Sportsman, the other the Moonstone.

And then they opened the Top Rank. A large ball room allowing plenty of room for the Saturday night all in fighting.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Jesus wept!

It's ridiculous that they're opening the pubs on a Saturday anyway. Anyone with any sense would re-open on a weekday to see how social distancing works when they're less busy.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's ridiculous that they're opening the pubs on a Saturday anyway. Anyone with any sense would re-open on a weekday to see how social distancing works when they're less busy.

Not if you're on the mission to blame the public for a second wave.

• Legacy Fan
Not if you're on the mission to blame the public for a second wave.

And the public will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Offline Speedy Molby

• Not as fat as his name suggests but is still a bad formby wool :)
  • Campaigns
  • Kopite
  • Satire? In Wigan?
Maybe the thinking is that on Saturday visits will be spread throughout the day, whereas on a weekday the vast majority would go in the evening? Either that ot they are stupid.
I am alone now. I am beyond recrimination. The curtains have shut, the furniture has gone. I am transforming. I am vibrating. I am glowing. I am flying. Look at me now.

• Legacy Fan
Maybe the thinking is that on Saturday visits will be spread throughout the day, whereas on a weekday the vast majority would go in the evening? Either that ot they are stupid.

Stupid.

But what do you expect from this Cabinet who'll order their drinks from the servile waiter in White's or the Carlton and I'd be surprised if hey've been closed during lockdown.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Regarding the quarantine being dropped from the 10th, what happens to anyone coming in before then? Do they quarantine for two weeks or just until July 10th?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I'm an old hand at the 6am drinking session, but if loads of people hit the boozers at six, thinking they can just go for it the way you would at eight pm then there is going be a lot of cleaning up required and probably even more strain on the NHS.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Got a big tongue tied there did old Boris.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So Johnson wants to reintroduce another clap for NHS on Sunday evening. 

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
So Johnson wants to reintroduce another clap for NHS on Sunday evening.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson indicates he would not 'take the knee' for Black Lives Matter as he believes in 'substance' not 'gestures'

https://twitter.com/MENnewsdesk/status/1279017956903661569

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Johnson, “do either Chris or Patrick wish to add...”

Cue silence.

Johnson, “Let’s go to questions”

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Johnson, “do either Chris or Patrick wish to add...”

Cue silence.

Johnson, “Let’s go to questions”

He's going at 100MPH here...

Just wants to get out...BLAME THE PUBLIC AND MOVE ON!!!

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's going at 100MPH here...

Just wants to get out...BLAME THE PUBLIC AND MOVE ON!!!

Friday init, he's got a country manor house to get to for the weekend.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Whitty and Vallance telling it as it is.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Whitty and Vallance telling it as it is.
absolutely, I imagine inside they are thinking "fuck me, we are doomed!"
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Meanwhile in Scotland the Scottish Tories are as shameless as ever.... the Tories in Westminster having only recently stopped daily briefings themselves, they've suddenly decided they are just party political broadcasts.

SCOTTISH Tories are calling for an end to the Scottish Government’s daily Covid-19 briefings – claiming they are a “30-minute party political broadcast”.

Speaking at today’s briefing, Nicola Sturgeon explained why her government had not signed up to Westminster’s plan to abandon quarantine rules for those coming into the UK from at least 50 countries as of July 10.

She accused the UK Government of having a “shambolic” decision-making process, said they changed the countries featured on the list, and stressed Scotland needs to reopen safely.

Reiterating her desire for alignment with the rest of the UK, the SNP leader concluded that she thinks it’s likely Scotland will be able to agree with the UK on a list of low-risk countries, but there may need to be further thought put into the “medium-risk” nations featured where Covid-19 is more prevalent than in Scotland.

Following today’s briefing, Tory MSP Murdo Fraser called it “absolute nonsense” that BBC Scotland is broadcasting the sessions.

Downing Street was holding daily coronavirus briefings until last week, when it decided to axe them and instead host sessions ahead of key changes being made to the Covid-19 response.

It’s absolute nonsense that @BBCScotlandNews are still broadcasting live every day a 30 minute Party Political Broadcast by the SNP, with no opportunity for a response by any other Party or contrary views expressed. This has to end.

— Murdo Fraser (@murdo_fraser) July 3, 2020

Fraser tweeted: “It’s absolute nonsense that @BBCScotlandNews are still broadcasting live every day a 30 minute Party Political Broadcast by the SNP, with no opportunity for a response by any other Party or contrary views expressed. This has to end.” A handful of Scottish Tories retweeted the post.

SNP MSP Stuart McMillan responded to accuse Fraser of scraping the barrel.

He went on: “Communicating directly with the population the up to date information is important. Covid hasn't gone away. Why are you scared that information is shared?”

Meanwhile Jeane Freeman rejected the comparison with a political broadcast. The Health Secretary told Fraser: “Had no idea @ScotTories thought it ‘absolute nonsense’ for the Government of Scotland to speak directly to the people we are accountable to. Wow. And BTW, impugning senior clinical advisers is not a good look.”

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18559602.nicola-sturgeon-furious-tories-demand-daily-briefings-stop/

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Some days I question whether I was right to want Boris to get over Covid-19.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
Meanwhile in Scotland the Scottish Tories are as shameless as ever.... the Tories in Westminster having only recently stopped daily briefings themselves, they've suddenly decided they are just party political broadcasts.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18559602.nicola-sturgeon-furious-tories-demand-daily-briefings-stop/

On the same day as this

UK government plans to hold daily White House-style televised press briefings

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53275395

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
On the same day as this

Ha! I hadn't even seen that. The Tories have seen the sky high approval ratings for Sturgeon and the Scottish Government and have failed to cut through with their hilarious but tragic attempts to make a scandal about the Nike conference and other things like that.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
On the same day as this

Trump wanabees. 

UK government slow to everything anyway, so may as well be slow to the realisation of Trump’s car crash governance.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Boris said Gyms would be opened in a couple of weeks. Have gyms issued any guidance?

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
Some days I question whether I was right to want Boris to get over Covid-19.

I thought this the other day. Unfortunately I think I was wrong...
Internet terrorist

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Playing to the crowd, the people want a drink.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I think it's even more cynical than that. They want massive misbehaviour and flouting of the social distancing rules, to hang all future blame on.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

• Legacy Fan
I think it's even more cynical than that. They want massive misbehaviour and flouting of the social distancing rules, to hang all future blame on.

They've done pretty well so far what with beaches, BLM, raves,street parties, Pier Head etc.

Plenty of blame to go around there

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan

Supermarkets and off licences are open.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

They've done pretty well so far what with beaches, BLM, raves,street parties, Pier Head etc.

Plenty of blame to go around there
Yep. I think they call it giving people enough rope...
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
Some chains have.

https://www.puregym.com/landing/trainsafe/
https://www.thegymgroup.com/coronavirus-information/

It's all well meaning and worthwhile, but it doesn't give me confidence, everything we've learned suggests that it's airborne transmission via droplet and aerosol rather than surfaces. Gyms are all about exercise, intense breathing, it's the reason for going there and during a pandemic an indoor environment full of people breathing intensely is just about the last place on earth I want to be. Even if I don't get infected I just don't want to be there :(

Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
Supermarkets and off licences are open.

More to it than just drinking. Some people associate going the pub with cultural norms. It's the done thing. It's such a normal thing to do. It's such a typical British thing to do etc etc. It's a good news story for the masses and a perception the govt is winning and successful in what they're doing. It's a huge step, I guess we'll see in a month
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
It's all well meaning and worthwhile, but it doesn't give me confidence, everything we've learned suggests that it's airborne transmission via droplet and aerosol rather than surfaces. Gyms are all about exercise, intense breathing, it's the reason for going there and during a pandemic an indoor environment full of people breathing intensely is just about the last place on earth I want to be. Even if I don't get infected I just don't want to be there :(

Yep. I don't understand the logic. Well, I do, but that's an entirely different reasoning there. No doubt, it'll mostly be all the gym rats, those that are into the fads, the fancy haircuts, the beards, the instagram selfies, that'll be itching to get back in there to admire themselves in the mirrors. I don't give a shit what anyone tells me: you don't need a gym to keep yourself in shape or fit. All gyms are are a social hub. Like you say, there'll be plenty of people expelling air and fluids all over the place. Sounds like I'm describing something else there, but it is what it is. It's the same reason for them opening the bars and cafe's btw. The same train of thought. The same agenda. The last places you expect to open during a pandemic for obvious reasons, are some of the first to reopen.