Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Forget the dancing 6, 7 or 8 gifs, we need a dancing minus sign.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by duvva 💅 on Today at 01:45:08 am »
I Want to Break Free - Queen
All Right Now - Free
« Last post by Rob K on Today at 01:35:15 am »

Rockin' In The Free World - Neil young

I Want to Break Free - Queen
I've read something, not sure if true but farcical if it is true.

Apparently their are stipulations in the agreement that everyone who is sent must be given a Rwandan passport & they must be given Liberty of movement (in other words - they can't be locked up)

Which effectively means they can be sent there & then legally return to this country as a Rwandan citizen & since the UK has declared Rwanda a "safe" country, they can't be classed as illegal immigrants.

Also apparently, the person who left for Rwanda of his own free will last week has disappeared, with some speculating that he may have used the money to try to get himself smuggled back to the UK

Satire is truly dead if that's true.
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 01:27:04 am »
The World is Not Enough - Garbage

Rockin' In The Free World - Neil young
The Boozer / Re: What Podcasts do you listen to?
« Last post by Rob K on Today at 01:22:05 am »
Smartless with Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes, & Will Arnett, last one I listened too they had Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden on.

Parks and Recollection - series looking back at all the Parks and Rec episodes, hosted by Jim O'Heir (Jerry).

Did used to listen to The Always Sunny Podcast, but they've been on a bit of a hiatus since last summer.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by Samie on Today at 01:21:47 am »
Bayern's new Adidas home kit for next season. We will get a similar template the following eason.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10