Author Topic: Liverpool Football Club v Bolton Wanderers 3pm Sat on the fields of Anfield Road  (Read 24525 times)

Offline kickinkaz

• Kopite
  • Do one thing every day that scares you
Character needed today even if it is a scrappy win.

Offline toomanysteves

• Kopite
Lucas dropped!
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends.

Offline toomanysteves

• Kopite
And Alberto starts!!Yeah!
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
Have a read of this....

I hate Liverpool. I absolutely despise them, more than any other team on Earth.

I hate their hypocritical players, acting all holier-than-thou when Steven Gerrard is the worst diver on Earth.

I hate how, thanks to the unfair financial distribution and referee favoritism, they can have a poor season with a shit manager and financial problems and still be 5th in the table.

I hate how they fluked that Champions League win thanks to a non-goal and a Gerrard dive and then UEFA changed the rules to keep the cash flowing to them in the next season. Bullshit.

I hate how their fans are the most vile in football and yet it's always someone else who takes the blame. Heysel? UEFA's fault for picking the stadium. Hillsborough? The police are to blame, so are Sheffield Wednesday. Michael Shields? Some other guy did it. Jumping the turnstiles in Athens? UEFA again. They act like these things could have happened to any group of fans, but they DON'T, it's always them.

And yet it's always other people who pay the price. Other English clubs were banned from Europe because of their behavior at Heysel, costing so many players and fans a chance at European glory. Everyone in England paid the price for Hillsborough in the form of new stadium regulations that are helping to put the game out of reach for average fans.

My devout hope for this game is that we beat them 3-0 and then God sends a great cleansing fire to remove their manager, owners, players, fans (except blurred), and stadium from the face of the Earth.

Come on you Whites.

Fucking Hell, Lee Mason really hates us.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
The Reds XI in full: Reina, Insua, Carragher, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Mascherano, Aquilani, Gerrard, Riera, Kuyt, Ngog. Subs: Cavalieri, Agger, Rodriguez, Babel, Lucas, Darby, Pacheco.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
We are going to win today. 3-1 I think.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline skidz73

• Kind Kenny... what a gent...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't Drink and Post.
Lucas dropped!

You make it sound like he's fallen out of favour.
Perhaps he was due a rest, don't you think?
Afterall he's been ever present this season.
By the way, I should tell you that I haven’t had a chance to shower while making my way up here, my balls are extra vinegary.

Offline decky

• Legacy Fan
  • DOYA
    • I play in a band you know
Rafa has been saying Lucas needs a rest for a few weeks now

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"From what we have seen recently", Maxi over Riera? Why's that then, cause Riera was awesome against Spurs whereas Maxi has looked like a lost boy in his three appearences.

riera was lost against wolves
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.