Author Topic: Adverts you hate  (Read 195766 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Adverts you hate
« Reply #1520 on: March 1, 2021, 06:09:31 pm »
The AirBnB ad with that absolutely awful cover of Fleetwood Macs Landslide

Genuinely thought it was something to do with cancer care/support and donate something.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1521 on: March 1, 2021, 07:04:56 pm »
Jesus I had no idea Carol Vorderman had done that to herself

Her surgeon

Genuinely thought it was something to do with cancer care/support and donate something.

I thought it was something like that too
Jurgen YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1522 on: March 1, 2021, 07:26:05 pm »
Jesus I had no idea Carol Vorderman had done that to herself

She didn't do it all herself, you know. She's had help from a consortium of evil surgeons, led by the wicked Doctor Heiter, creator of the Hunan Centipede.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1523 on: March 12, 2021, 09:07:56 pm »
Go left, go fuck yourselves.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1524 on: March 12, 2021, 10:18:16 pm »
Portal - something about the Rugby hold and sore nipples.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #1525 on: March 14, 2021, 01:03:54 pm »
Go left, go fuck yourselves.
;D .. Paaaass the Duchie on the  :lickin

Also then Purple Bricks Pricks ads with that mad bird ... just what the  :butt
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #1526 on: March 18, 2021, 11:04:22 am »
Skillshare seem to sponsor every single video on Youtube. I hate ad saturation.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1527 on: March 18, 2021, 11:12:38 am »
The Asda ads. I just can't stand the voice on the actor, does my head in.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1528 on: March 18, 2021, 11:20:47 am »
The Asda ads. I just can't stand the voice on the actor, does my head in.

Same.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1529 on: March 18, 2021, 01:24:56 pm »
Anything with a covid-related poem

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1530 on: March 18, 2021, 02:58:48 pm »
Those ones where people say what they’re going to do once all this is over. Absolute nonsense.

NatWest are they?
AHA!

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1531 on: March 18, 2021, 04:33:10 pm »
Those ones where people say what they’re going to do once all this is over. Absolute nonsense.

NatWest are they?

Do any of them say they're looking forward to not queuing outside their bank for an hour and a half?

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1532 on: March 18, 2021, 05:27:39 pm »
Who's that guy in those Cinch adverts? The advert itself is annoying, mainly down to him - I'm sure he's meant to be famous as I've seen him elsewhere but have absolutely no idea who he is or why he's famous.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1533 on: March 18, 2021, 05:29:40 pm »
Who's that guy in those Cinch adverts? The advert itself is annoying, mainly down to him - I'm sure he's meant to be famous as I've seen him elsewhere but have absolutely no idea who he is or why he's famous.

Rylan Clarke. Famous for being on X factor, being shite and crying like a baby. Yet another talentless no mark who gets a TV career. He's gets on Celebrity Gogglebox and I think he might do Supermarket sweep now.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1534 on: March 18, 2021, 05:31:04 pm »

That’s Andre Gomes. Plays for Everton which might explain why he’s not too well known.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1535 on: March 18, 2021, 05:36:45 pm »
Rylan Clarke. Famous for being on X factor, being shite and crying like a baby. Yet another talentless no mark who gets a TV career. He's gets on Celebrity Gogglebox and I think he might do Supermarket sweep now.

Blimey, is nothing scared anymore?

Thanks, definitely had him in the talentless category.

That’s Andre Gomes. Plays for Everton which might explain why he’s not too well known.

:lmao

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1536 on: March 18, 2021, 05:54:40 pm »
Blimey, is nothing scared anymore?

Thanks, definitely had him in the talentless category.

Nope.

Just looked him up, he won Celebrity Big Brother, I just remembered he's sometimes on radio 2, he's done presenting on Come Dancing, he's the presenter of Ready Steady cook as well as tons of other work.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1537 on: March 18, 2021, 08:35:22 pm »
Nope.

Just looked him up, he won Celebrity Big Brother, I just remembered he's sometimes on radio 2, he's done presenting on Come Dancing, he's the presenter of Ready Steady cook as well as tons of other work.

So still talentless then :P

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1538 on: March 18, 2021, 08:36:31 pm »
He presented This Morning occasionally in the past too.

So I’m told...
AHA!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1539 on: March 18, 2021, 08:41:27 pm »
He presented This Morning occasionally in the past too.

So I’m told...

Yep.

Its like the manager merry go round, talentless knobheads getting job after job.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1540 on: March 18, 2021, 08:57:23 pm »
As if a man of the world like Hazell doesn’t know who Rylan is by the way. Fooling absolutely no one.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1541 on: March 18, 2021, 09:27:12 pm »
;D

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1542 on: March 18, 2021, 09:29:48 pm »
Seen a couple of funeral/life insurance adverts recently where grandparents are talking to young children about leaving money when they die. Why the fuck would you talk about your death and mortality with them?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1543 on: March 18, 2021, 09:35:50 pm »
Seen a couple of funeral/life insurance adverts recently where grandparents are talking to young children about leaving money when they die. Why the fuck would you talk about your death and mortality with them?

Probably because their parents have put them up to quiz the grandparents to gauge what the parents cut of the estate will be.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1544 on: March 18, 2021, 09:37:24 pm »

No, it's Peter Sutcliffe
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1545 on: March 18, 2021, 11:43:16 pm »
Who's that guy in those Cinch adverts?

As if a man of the world like Hazell doesn’t know who Rylan is by the way. Fooling absolutely no one.

Unlike you and Rob who answered him within literally minutes :lmao

lets look at the evidence....

Rylan Clarke. Famous for being on X factor, being shite and crying like a baby.

Just looked him up

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1546 on: March 18, 2021, 11:46:25 pm »

Unlike you and Rob who answered him within literally minutes :lmao

lets look at the evidence....

Come on! Everyone knows Rylan! He’s everywhere, like dogshit.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1547 on: March 19, 2021, 07:58:41 am »
Come on! Everyone knows Rylan! He’s everywhere, like dogshit.

He'd turn up at the opening of an envelope
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #1548 on: March 19, 2021, 10:59:59 am »
Probably because their parents have put them up to quiz the grandparents to gauge what the parents cut of the estate will be.

;D
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1549 on: March 19, 2021, 11:05:46 am »

They've probably got the kids convincing the old fella that traditional funerals are environmentally damaging, that they are too distressing for the family and that a lovely pure cremation one is the way to go.

They'll also be telling him to ignore that fake titted munter Carol Vorderman and that he should just get a £20k loan from NatWest at 2.9% rather than release equity from his house.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #1550 on: March 19, 2021, 11:12:05 am »
They've probably got the kids convincing the old fella that traditional funerals are environmentally damaging, that they are too distressing for the family and that a lovely pure cremation one is the way to go.

They'll also be telling him to ignore that fake titted munter Carol Vorderman and that he should just get a £20k loan from NatWest at 2.9% rather than release equity from his house.

My mum has always said when she dies just throw her on the compost heap/pile call it what you will to save money

Having looked in to it that's not allowed  :(
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1551 on: March 19, 2021, 11:48:37 am »
My mum has always said when she dies just throw her on the compost heap/pile call it what you will to save money

Having looked in to it that's not allowed  :(

Claim she is a Viking and stick her in a boat on Sefton Park lake and set it on fire.

I'm doing the easy cheap route, picked up from where you die, sent the crem in Altrincham, burnt and then the missus/kids can pick up the ashes and then lash me in the Mersey. It flows near to us to, so eventually I'll end up in the Irish Sea.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1552 on: March 19, 2021, 12:01:40 pm »
Claim she is a Viking and stick her in a boat on Sefton Park lake and set it on fire.

I'm doing the easy cheap route, picked up from where you die, sent the crem in Altrincham, burnt and then the missus/kids can pick up the ashes and then lash me in the Mersey. It flows near to us to, so eventually I'll end up in the Irish Sea.

can i bagsy your lfc memorabilia?

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #1553 on: March 19, 2021, 12:36:51 pm »
can i bagsy your lfc memorabilia?

This is it

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1554 on: March 19, 2021, 12:47:35 pm »
This is it

flippin eck - that can go in his boat
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1555 on: March 19, 2021, 02:15:00 pm »
This is it

;D

I have actually got the half and half mug from the 1986 FA Cup Final somewhere.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #1556 on: March 19, 2021, 02:23:09 pm »
;D

I have actually got the half and half mug from the 1986 FA Cup Final somewhere.
Drink from one side... Tastes nice an sweet.
Drink from the other side... Tastes nice and bitter.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1557 on: March 19, 2021, 03:09:42 pm »
Drink from one side... Tastes nice an sweet.
Drink from the other side... Tastes nice and bitter.

;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1558 on: March 19, 2021, 07:01:27 pm »

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1559 on: March 19, 2021, 08:02:24 pm »
He'd turn up at the opening of an envelope

;D