Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3443774 times)

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Re: Manchester United appoint Oín 6skingollum Ar-Sakalthôr
« Reply #25080 on: April 8, 2019, 05:33:16 pm »
Please let them sign Pickford to replace de gea
That may be a problem... Does he have long enough hands to reach the dotted line on the contract?
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25081 on: April 8, 2019, 05:36:04 pm »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25082 on: April 8, 2019, 05:38:30 pm »
This soft shite.

Missus is 50 in July and my plan was to do a me and her only cruise on the QE2 for a week. However, as her Ma is the proper wicked witch we've no-one to mind the kids for a week, so its turned into a family holiday and she booked it for when the kids are off for two weeks May/June.

Prepare to sweat your bollocks off in June, will be unbearable.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25083 on: April 8, 2019, 06:02:12 pm »

Went in May/June in 2017, was lovely, topped out at 107f when we went to Discovery Cove, spent all day swimming in the lagoon or on the lazy river, the sand was scorching hot though, won't forget my sliders next time.  Most days in the 90's day and night, was brilliant when there was a load of families playing in the pool at 10PM - when it rained the puddles were warm. We will walk nearly everywhere too, so I will lose a bit of weight as well.
We honeymooned in Orlando in Sept/Oct 2007, was in the 90's most days and we walked from our hotel by Wet N Wild to SeaWorld, we were the only people walking ;D

When we went to Dubai for her 40th at end of July 2009 it was a bit ridiculous though, 48c AIR temperature, you couldn't walk 100 yards. On approach to Dubai at a mile in the air it was 35c/95f and it was over 38c/100f when we walked out the airport at 8am,

That may be a problem... Does he have long enough hands to reach the dotted line on the contract?

Someone will hold it up for him.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25084 on: April 8, 2019, 06:12:56 pm »

Especially if it goes to extra time.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25085 on: April 8, 2019, 06:31:24 pm »
Please let them sign Pickford to replace de gea
The thought alone has me erect

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25086 on: April 8, 2019, 06:35:23 pm »
Especially if it goes to extra time.

I'll be in the air conditioned Millers Ale House ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25087 on: April 8, 2019, 06:48:15 pm »
Under no circumstances do they want City to do the quad, it wipes out their treble, but their preference is we beat City in the CL final rather than win the league. I will be on holiday in Florida the day of the final, if we are there v City both my wife and sister in law will be supporting us, which will be very strange for me and the kids to see.

Well Rob, Life doesn't work that way- sadly for them. You can't sit back and say- "I want this, and that, and a dash of that" and think it's going to work out exactly as you want it.
Feck 'em. They're about to be disappointed on so many levels.

It's not a box of chocolate, it's freaking lemons.
« Last Edit: April 8, 2019, 06:50:25 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25088 on: April 8, 2019, 06:48:20 pm »
I'll be in the air conditioned Millers Ale House ;D

The US is the last country I'd want to be in to watch us play in a final, I'd prefer sitting in the red brick

First yank that says some shite like "Are you watching Liverpool playing in the finals tonight" would send me into full pedant mode, it's FINAL you thick yank c*nts, it's one game ;D
« Last Edit: April 8, 2019, 06:51:44 pm by FiSh77 »

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25089 on: April 8, 2019, 06:50:38 pm »
The US is the last country I'd want to be in to watch us play in a final, I'd prefer sitting in the red brick

First yank that says some shite like "Are you watching Liverpool playing in the finals tonight" would send me into full pedant mode, it FINAL you thick yank c*nts, it's one game ;D

Muphry's Law never disappoints! :)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25090 on: April 8, 2019, 06:51:45 pm »

"Bus" is the operative word there..

In fact- that last line is almost perfect! ;D
« Last Edit: April 8, 2019, 06:53:45 pm by the_red_pill »
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25091 on: April 8, 2019, 06:52:11 pm »
Arf!

On me phone and it didn't autospell for some reason ;D

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25092 on: April 8, 2019, 07:09:03 pm »
That Sanchez contract is going to go down in infamy at this point.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25093 on: April 8, 2019, 07:23:18 pm »
Well Rob, Life doesn't work that way- sadly for them. You can't sit back and say- "I want this, and that, and a dash of that" and think it's going to work out exactly as you want it.
Feck 'em. They're about to be disappointed on so many levels.

It's not a box of chocolate, it's freaking lemons.

They live in this little land of unicorns and rainbows where what you wish for always comes true. I'm wondering at what point us going 19/6 is a real possibilty will hit them?

;D

First yank that says some shite like "Are you watching Liverpool playing in the finals tonight" would send me into full pedant mode, it's FINAL you thick yank c*nts, it's one game ;D

My 10 yr old is a right smartarse know it all, he'll put the Yanks straight  ;)

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25094 on: April 8, 2019, 07:34:47 pm »
They live in this little land of unicorns and rainbows where what you wish for always comes true. I'm wondering at what point us going 19/6 is a real possibilty will hit them?

;D
;D

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #25095 on: April 8, 2019, 07:49:26 pm »
Christ. And to think my mum wouldnt even let my bluenose mates in the house when I was a kid. Made them wait outside.
Good girl  :thumbup

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #25096 on: April 8, 2019, 08:24:01 pm »
So what are people expecting from United - Barça?  Bear in mind that United have only scored once at home in the CL in 4 games which included Sevilla and Young Boys.

Man Utd - Valencia 0-0
Man Utd - Juve 0-1
Man Utd - Young Boys 1-0
Man Utd - PSG  0-2

Poorest team left in the competition?

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25097 on: April 8, 2019, 08:40:17 pm »
So what are people expecting from United - Barça?  Bear in mind that United have only scored once at home in the CL in 4 games which included Sevilla and Young Boys.

Man Utd - Valencia 0-0
Man Utd - Juve 0-1
Man Utd - Young Boys 1-0
Man Utd - PSG  0-2

Poorest team left in the competition?

0-4

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25098 on: April 8, 2019, 10:38:31 pm »

You are welcome to watch the soccer at my house. We'll drink some Bud Light (you Brits like beer, right?), get some fish & potatoes & tea & some other stuff you people like (WTF is a crumpet?) & make it a proper English afternoon. You'll feel like you were home on Merseyside. ;) ;D 
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25099 on: April 8, 2019, 11:20:16 pm »

;D

;D

;D

Flippin 'eck, like, I might have to sig this or something, the amount of times people think I've made an error. I haven't, it's a real thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muphry%27s_law
« Last Edit: April 8, 2019, 11:23:56 pm by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #25100 on: April 8, 2019, 11:50:00 pm »
Did you write that Wikipedia entry yourself?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #25101 on: April 9, 2019, 12:13:44 am »
0-4

Losing four of their last five...
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25102 on: April 9, 2019, 12:45:27 am »
Did you write that Wikipedia entry yourself?
Ha ha, no. It would be full of errors if I had  ;D

But now you mention it, that's not a bad tactic...create a Wikipedia entry for something you've just made up, and want backing for...hmmm. That might come in useful; only needs to stay up for a few days...

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25103 on: April 9, 2019, 01:24:26 am »
So what are people expecting from United - Barça? 

To watch them go out of the competition in Portugal while sinking some beers in an Irish bar before we head to bed to get ready for our game the next day.

Edit: Not immediately though, hoping for a late night on the Tuesday  ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #25104 on: April 9, 2019, 02:59:53 am »
That Sanchez contract is going to go down in infamy at this point.

The best bit is it’ll cost them 10x more than they’re actually paying him because everyone will want parity with the bench player
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25105 on: April 9, 2019, 07:18:48 am »
« Last Edit: April 9, 2019, 07:21:10 am by Riquende »
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #25107 on: April 9, 2019, 03:00:35 pm »
Alexis - the gift that keeps on giving  ;D Now #Pogback demands £450 grand a week! Hilarious...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-pogba-ready-stay-man-14247630?
Linudden.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25108 on: April 9, 2019, 03:34:45 pm »
Flippin 'eck, like, I might have to sig this or something, the amount of times people think I've made an error. I haven't, it's a real thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muphry%27s_law

You learn something new every day.

Offline itsalltosh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25109 on: April 9, 2019, 03:51:58 pm »

We are luck enough to go in May/June and October, and the climate is great then, we've been in July, which is unbearable.

Offline itsalltosh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25110 on: April 9, 2019, 03:56:54 pm »
WTF is a crumpet?

Closest thing would be English Muffins (and we're back to Sid James ;) )

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25111 on: April 9, 2019, 04:07:03 pm »
You are welcome to watch the soccer at my house. We'll drink some Bud Light (you Brits like beer, right?), get some fish & potatoes & tea & some other stuff you people like (WTF is a crumpet?) & make it a proper English afternoon. You'll feel like you were home on Merseyside. ;) ;D 

Make out of flour yeast and milk. Has a bit of a rubbery texture, you toast them and put butter and jam (jelly to you) on them

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25112 on: April 9, 2019, 10:24:45 pm »
There are Liverpool fans who post on Redcafe regularly whilst Liverpool are playing. It's plain weird.

Checking there to enjoy the Manc fume about tonight and :

State of this c*nt. Has to be a Manc.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25113 on: April 9, 2019, 10:32:43 pm »

Feel like signing up over there just to rattle into this ballbag.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25114 on: April 9, 2019, 10:35:56 pm »
Remember when their fans saying Sanchez could be their best signing post Fergie era? It just looks so amusing now.
Believer

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #25115 on: April 9, 2019, 10:38:33 pm »

Over 10k messages on a Manc forum and admits he watches other games when we are on. The absolute state of him.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #25116 on: April 9, 2019, 10:43:45 pm »
Over 10k messages on a Manc forum and admits he watches other games when we are on. The absolute state of him.

you can guarantee he'll be one slagging off our manager and the likes of Hendo and Lovren at any given moment too, getting his Manc pals on side.

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #25117 on: April 9, 2019, 10:50:18 pm »
you can guarantee he'll be one slagging off our manager and the likes of Hendo and Lovren at any given moment too, getting his Manc pals on side.
Not a Liverpool fan or supporter then.

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #25118 on: April 9, 2019, 11:12:52 pm »

Equally, I don't understand why a Liverpool supporter would check into a Manc forum minutes after his team has won a memorable European Cup quarterfinal leg.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25119 on: April 10, 2019, 07:38:40 am »
Remember when their fans saying Sanchez could be their best signing post Fergie era? It just looks so amusing now.

Wasn't that Memphis...or Di Maria...or Schweinsteiger..or, huh I can't remember all the brilliant signings. So many!
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI