Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League  (Read 291598 times)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fantasy Premier League
« Reply #6440 on: April 28, 2024, 10:28:48 pm »
I completely forgot to get rid when Son was begging for inclusion. It wasn't in expectation of a revival. Still got a reasonable score through Havertz and Isak, the latter was VC but will get the double because Foden didn't play.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6441 on: May 4, 2024, 06:55:49 pm »
This is how bad I’ve been this season. Last week I sold Haaland to move things around, bought Son and triple captained for a double game week. He got me 27 points.

This week, I pick for my daughter too and she’s about 100 points behind me. Triple Captained Haaland for her and she could overtake me by the end of the weekend!

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #6442 on: May 4, 2024, 09:55:47 pm »
Gambled this week and wildcarded everyone in for the double gameweek next week. Seems to have paid off so far as I’m back top of my mini league by a point. I hate being top as there’s too much pressure, much rather be a few pts and chasing! Captain choice is going to be pivotal next week.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6443 on: May 6, 2024, 09:47:45 pm »
Annoyingly had two players who didn’t play. And have Edouard as my second sub who’s just come in and Mitchell as my third sun who has a goal and a clean sheet.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6444 on: May 12, 2024, 01:58:35 am »
I thought my decision to bring in Gvardiol 3 weeks ago was going to prove decisive but all 4 teams ahead of me in my OG league brought him in this week, man fuck this game

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6445 on: May 12, 2024, 08:28:46 am »
I missed the deadline and forgot to do my bench boost. Whoops.