Author Topic: United 3-1 Liverpool FT  (Read 197583 times)

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
Re: United 3-1 Liverpool FT
« Reply #360 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:03 pm »
Lovren & skrtel are both crap . I'd rather have toure & sakho.

Offline LFCsupporter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:03 pm »
Quote from: LFCsupporter 
I'm scared now that van gaal will utilise some incredibly simple tactics and thrash us. Like overloading our left hand side again...

Posted that after the west ham game. Thankfully its all over now.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:04 pm »
Im really struggling to see what people see in Lucas? Nice hair, says unlucky funny? Certainly nothing on the football field.

Lad had a decent spell five years ago, and he's done nothing since. His legs have gone. Painful watching him and everyone dropping deep to cover his lack of mobility.
Milner was equally as bad

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:08 pm »

Lovren has his critics. However Skrtel is just as bad. Play in the air and he's good. Isolate him 1 on 1 and he's fairly suspect.

Retreats and retreats and retreats until the attacker is close enough to goal to get his shot off.

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:14 pm »
'Defensively we weren't bothered too much'.

Jesus wept.

Offline Wallingtonian

• "Always been a blues fan..." <--- outed! Bless :) Waspish.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #365 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:18 pm »
I think he was just excited for Martial scoring on his home debut but yeah he barely stirred in comparison for Benteke's wonder goal
I didn't have to suffer Martin Tyler. Out here in Thailand it was Peter Drury. I can't stand him either.  He's another barely-disguised Manc lover. It wasn't very long before I was forced to switch off the English language commentary and opted for the Thai blurb or I would have put a brick through the TV.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:19 pm »
Since when is Firmino a wide midfielder? 

He's not, Ings isn't a left midfielder, Markovic isn't a left wingback, Sterling isn't a wingback and on and on...
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:30 pm »
 - ‏@ThoseScouseLads  4m4 minutes ago
A Liverpool player scored a bicycle kick at old Trafford today and no ones arsed, cheers Brendan

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #368 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:38 pm »
The most awful first 45 mins in a game in a utd liverpool game. 2nd half we were still sleeping at the free kick, needless tackle for the 2nd and Skirtel should have done better for the 3rd.

Midfield was awful. Can would run with the ball for 20 yards then get tackled or give away the pass.

Rogers once again playing players out of positikn and then not changing formation when it ain't working.

Juat totally fed up the way we're playing at the moment we continued from last season.

Rogers must be praying Sturridge hits the ground running and stay injury free or I think he is in big trouble. We are just slow in play.

Offline Loo Pan

• Lower Cooker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Heavy Metal Football
« Reply #369 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:42 pm »
I think people who chime in with bollocks like people being knee-jerkers, negative and not real fans do more harm than good.

This is without doubt the worst Liverpool squad in a very very long time. Certainly since Shankly arrived.

We are fucked unless we stop this rot that has now set in.

We need a top manager.

With our financial disadvantage we can't also place ourselves at such a managerial disadvantage as well. It gives us little chance of overcoming the odds.

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #370 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:43 pm »
HE HAS TO GO!

Only the fucking deluded can't see it now. If I gave him one of my balls he'd have one ball.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #371 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:44 pm »
How did Can stay on for 90 minutes?
Milner was awful and should have stayed up for first - he shit out?
We achieved an objective of no getting beat at halftime but the overall performance and in-game management makes that half questionable.

Origi and Moreno coming on was a sign he had no clue what to do. Ings didn't play amazingly, but looked like he may sneak a goal.

Moreno's sub was just completely pointless.

Has Rodgers made a sub in the last year or so that actually affected the game positively?
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:49 pm »
Look...

Let's be sensible here....

Let's all just get hideously drunk and forget about it for a while.... And if you don't drink then a bit of knitting...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:50 pm »
Someone in our club should call Klopp before Chelsea does

Argh didn't think of that.

Chelsea need to get some wins under their belt.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #374 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:57 pm »
I don't take drugs, but fuck me I feel like taking a shit load of LSD and having fucked up hallucinations and going to a farm and hugging some cows and shit. I need something to get that abomination out of my mind.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:10 pm »
We have made them feel great; feel positive; and feel they can go on a run.
We made a celebration day for Martial.
We made Old Trafford rock.
Not them.
LFC

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:19 pm »
and he made Milner captain for why exactly?

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:23 pm »
So bored of losing to this rubbish United side now.

Offline YNWA4Life

• Kemlynite
« Reply #378 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:25 pm »
Think we are stuck with Rodgers for at least half the season.

Before the game he had already set up the takes a while for new players to integrate into the squad excuse.
It is a somewhat valid excuse.. even though I think it is not the cause of our performances.

Offline Pureoriginal

• Main Stander
« Reply #379 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:31 pm »
Totally and utterly depressing. I can't even get properly angry any more because that sort of performance has become so commonplace.

We have fallen so, so far and we won't be back any time soon. I just don't what the answer is from here. We could sack the manager but then what? We could give him even more money to waste but what's the point? Maybe this is simply who were are now and I'll have to learn to live with that.

Pretty much this. Abject performance. Sad to say I've lost faith in Rodgers. Maybe it's going to be his Ferguson moment where a lucky cup win keeps him here and he goes on to greatness although right now it's impossible to see it. We have no recognisable identity in our play and our possession and passing game is almost non existent. Pathetic to start like that against a United team without a recognised forward. Don't feel angry just apathy which isn't great. Obviously Sturridge, Coutinho and Henderson would help but not if we can't defend or pass.

Only 5 games in and the predictability of a monied club (City or Chelsea) being champions and our struggle for 4th seems pretty much set.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:36 pm »
Milner was equally as bad

But he runs 300 miles per game so that means he's world class.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:44 pm »
Rodgers outthought again by van Gaal. In the West Ham game they kept on playing it short from set pieces to Cresswell their left back who never got picked up and put in one dangerous cross after another. This game in the first hallf Man utd showed their hand early by doing the same thing with Blind. Lo and behold they score the first from just such a detail. Not to mention them bringing on Young at half time to introduce some much needed pace and aggression compared to us seemingly being happy with how things were going in the first 45.

Benteke seemed to have no positional instruction which seems baffling to me because you'd have thought you'd want him isolating Blind. Even pushing two strikers up, with Ings in that channel between Smalling and their right back and Benteke between Blind and their left back would have been an obvious tactic and way of exploiting an ordinary defence. Instead we left Benteke up down the middle, isolated and thus forcing us to play slow, pedestrian shite football.

Also, Skrtel. Fucking hell, almost unforgivable letting Martial score that goal. You could see almost as soon as he picked up the ball Skrtel shit his pants.

Watching Skrtel and Lovren try to defend 1-on-1 with their backs to goal is like watching a fucking car crash in slow-mo.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a Ł1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #382 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:46 pm »
I understand people saying they're not even arsed, but we really should be livid. That was embarrassing.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #383 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:46 pm »
Origi and Moreno coming on was a sign he had no clue what to do. Ings didn't play amazingly, but looked like he may sneak a goal.

Moreno's sub was just completely pointless.

Has Rodgers made a sub in the last year or so that actually affected the game positively?
Tough on origi to come on at 2-0 down... Not an say way to make your debut..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline will2003

• Legacy Fan
  • God and a Legend
« Reply #384 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:53 pm »
That dossier Rodgers had over the summer must have had some comprising photos of the whole board can't see how otherwise he's in the job.
"We gave the fans their pride - again. We fought for the fans, we fought for the club and we fought for our players." - Legend

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2015, 07:41:55 pm »
This squad is not terrible.

If you sold off all the players in January you'd recover a hell of a lot of money in transfer fees.

There are good players here, they are not being utilized at all.

Offline Il Conte

• Kopite
« Reply #386 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:10 pm »
Relegation fodder teams will go there with more bollocks than we showed today.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:11 pm »
Loves a 451, though, doesn't he?  ;D
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:25 pm »
It's as if BR knew with his suit choice today. He looked like he was attending a funeral

he was

Offline faisfais

• Kopite
« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:43 pm »
We don't have any tactical philosophy. It's been 3+ years now! He should have instilled a tactical identity by now. He keeps repeating that - patience to adopt his philosophy - time and time again. But his actions: buying 20+ players and shipping out 20+ players does NOT support that statement at all. Really frustrated by what he wants to accomplish. Been a severe critic since day 1 - you don't become manager of Liverpool if you have not won anything of note. Happened with Hodgson, now happening with Rodgers.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:44:47 pm by faisfais »

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:46 pm »
Tough on origi to come on at 2-0 down... Not an say way to make your debut..
He did it to Ings last week.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:46 pm »
For the first time in a long time i'm fewmin.

It's totally Bobbins isn't it?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #392 on: September 12, 2015, 07:42:49 pm »
Where did our new players play today?
A right-footed CB as left back.
A striker as left midfielder.
Another striker/false 9 as right midfielder
A winger as central midfielder.
A striker as striker (who scored and was the only one in this lot who looked comfortable in his role)

These are the players BR wanted, and this was his plan?

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #393 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:01 pm »
I blame Colin Pascoe

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #394 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:11 pm »
Rodgers needs to look in the mirror and ask himself is he being true to his principles and if the answer is no then he needs to ask himself is it worth being sacked for not being yourself. We can't keep goals out but now we can't score goals at the other end. We are currently a nothing team.

Offline mrchimps

• Legacy Fan
  • There are places I’ll remember all my life...
« Reply #395 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:19 pm »
I think we cant be any worse, then we get worse.

Can is becoming a linchpin of the Germany squad yet for us he looks like a shadow of himself.
Benteke abandoned up front. Milner looks lost between attack and defense and does neither.

Today we set up not to get beat and when they scored had no plan B.

If it wasn't for Bentekes goal it would have been head in the oven time.
JFT97

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:29 pm »
'Death by of football'.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #397 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:34 pm »
Before the game I thought yes, a diamond, some support for Benteke with Ings starting. It turns out Ings was playing as some kind of wing back. This is a guy who is a fox in the box type, a good old fashioned goalscorer.

Fucking idiotic decision.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #398 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:36 pm »
Ancelotti please....although he may not like the current rudderless structure at the club.

We'd be lucky to get alan curbishly now never mind ancelotti

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #399 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:42 pm »
I blame Colin Pascoe

Kit man's next to go!
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]