Author Topic: Babel: I'm not finished here  (Read 150040 times)

Offline SkinHimHesShite

• 80 kgs benchpressed, but are we impressed?
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Babel: I'm not finished here
« Reply #2000 on: January 12, 2011, 02:35:33 pm »
scruffy c*nt needs a shave and a wash. Its like hes been away at the ashes all this time and needs to make up for all of the cuntish stuff he didnt have time to write over the last few weeks. now feels its his duty to comment on whatever he chooses. I hope johnson goes for him aswell.

thanks you big fat mess, now fuck off.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2001 on: January 12, 2011, 07:09:36 pm »
Must be injured or in twitter jail as there is surely no way that Kenny would pick 3 defenders for the bench if he was fit. Surely.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2002 on: January 12, 2011, 07:18:04 pm »
Hopefully he is being saved for sunday, but even then why wouldnt he be on the bench? Must have picked up a knock in training or something today. I hope it isnt through choice that he isnt even in the squad though!
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
« Reply #2003 on: January 12, 2011, 07:25:16 pm »
Hopefully he is being saved for sunday, but even then why wouldnt he be on the bench? Must have picked up a knock in training or something today. I hope it isnt through choice that he isnt even in the squad though!
Has he got any sort of suspension by FA or the club?
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2004 on: January 12, 2011, 07:26:30 pm »
No but he could easily be taking Babel out of the firing line. We have Ngog, Shelvey and Maxi on the bench, should be alright.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Visigoth33

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2005 on: January 12, 2011, 07:47:43 pm »
looks like babel is getting grounded by kenny. :)

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2006 on: January 12, 2011, 07:49:34 pm »
Cant stand that blimp Samuel, but he's not fucking wrong either in what he says about Twitter.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2007 on: January 12, 2011, 07:53:02 pm »
Has he got any sort of suspension by FA or the club?

Not sure. Id be very dissapointed though if the club suspended him or punished him for it though.

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2008 on: January 12, 2011, 09:56:02 pm »
Why wasn't he  in the squad?? Game was crying out for him.

Offline Milly

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • JFT 96
« Reply #2009 on: January 12, 2011, 10:00:46 pm »
Why wasn't he  in the squad?? Game was crying out for him.

this fuck me so much space it was unbelievable...
Smash it ??

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2010 on: January 12, 2011, 10:07:44 pm »
Any answer for why he wasn't in the squad?

Offline L7S

• Kopite
« Reply #2011 on: January 12, 2011, 10:07:52 pm »
Deserves to be playing more than Jova or Kuyt tonight.

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #2012 on: January 12, 2011, 10:27:59 pm »
missed him on the bench tonight. i think he could have brought more to the team than kuyt or shelvey.
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline dioufythebrave

• but Dim.
  • Kopite
« Reply #2013 on: January 12, 2011, 10:29:08 pm »
not saying he is the answer to our problems, but he should be the first name on the fucking team sheet now..
Ryan babel CAN beat a player with pace, usually manage a few decent shots during 90 mins, puts fear into defenders, and in general cause alot more problems than most of the squad.
give the boy a chance, he at least even if sporadic with his passing, isnt STATIC
if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best

I'll make two predictions of this...Carroll won't score 3 PL goals total for the rest of the year and we won't score 5 against any team all year.  We might still get CL football without either happening.

Offline MaximTsigalko

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2014 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:31 pm »
If I was Babel and I wasn't starting the next match I'd be handing in a transfer request. There is no way he should be behind Jovanovic and Kuyt in the pecking order. Kuyt is a player in dire need of a rest and Jova has less of a football brain than anyone else on the team, far too head down and a notable lack of end product.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2015 on: January 12, 2011, 10:41:09 pm »
Agree with the last few posters, Babel should definately be starting as despite his lack of brain he can still beats players with his pace and control the ball.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2016 on: January 12, 2011, 11:47:31 pm »
Desperately need this guy to play.

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2017 on: January 12, 2011, 11:49:35 pm »
Missed his crossing today in my opinion.  He just seems to do it on instinct.  No one else in our team can do it like him.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2018 on: January 12, 2011, 11:50:02 pm »
get him in the team, hes better than jovanovic anyway

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2019 on: January 13, 2011, 12:02:30 am »
I would play him and Cole either side of Torres. I am sick of seeing players with no ability in a red shirt.

At least those two might be able to beat a man. We can't defend anyway so let's leave 3 up top and have a go.

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2020 on: January 13, 2011, 12:09:04 am »
He did well against man u - so either he has pissed Kenny off in training, pissed hIm off with Twitter, being rested for everton or the medical staff said he can't play. Most likely the latter imo

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2021 on: January 13, 2011, 12:11:22 am »
He did well against man u - so either he has pissed Kenny off in training, pissed hIm off with Twitter, being rested for everton or the medical staff said he can't play. Most likely the latter imo
He must have had a knock or be on his way out the door before Friday and so we would not risk the deal.

Kenny would not leave him out from the Twitter thing.

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2022 on: January 13, 2011, 12:12:41 am »
He must have had a knock or be on his way out the door before Friday and so we would not risk the deal.

Kenny would not leave him out from the Twitter thing.
You may well be right bout him being out by Friday - though if it is that i doubt he would have been at the ground watching or involved against the mancs

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2023 on: January 13, 2011, 12:40:06 am »
Keep saying it, but with the current dismal options out wide he should be playing every week. If he can't get in ahead of that Jovanovic he's better off asking for a move. Saying that Kenny used him on Sunday so tonight's omittance might have been a punishment for the twatter thing.
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2024 on: January 13, 2011, 12:42:52 am »
But Kenny though it was just a bit of fun and uses twitter himself so doubtful whether he would be punished for that by the club especially when everyone agrees with Babel's view on the issue lol :S

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2025 on: January 13, 2011, 12:49:04 am »
I hope it was a knock or a case of being rested for Sunday as the reason he was in the stands tonight. I just wanna see someone start who can take on a man and looks to do something every time he gets the ball!

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2026 on: January 13, 2011, 12:49:47 am »
He said that publically. I'm sure he was annoyed privately. I'd expect any well run club to hand out a small warning or punishment for what he did. That's if there's anyone running things at the moment.
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2027 on: January 13, 2011, 12:50:35 am »
Would rather have Babel on a bad day than Jovanovic. Hope he plays Sunday.
psn = Lents123

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2028 on: January 13, 2011, 12:53:49 am »
He said that publically. I'm sure he was annoyed privately. I'd expect any well run club to hand out a small warning or punishment for what he did. That's if there's anyone running things at the moment.

Yeh but Kenny also made a joke about it, which he didnt have to do so that shows he isnt annoyed about it. He could have simply backed him and not made the joke. Plus Kenny uses Twitter himself.

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2029 on: January 13, 2011, 10:41:08 am »
Any rumour to why he wasn't in the squad? He was in the stands next to Gerrard and Carragher so assume if he was being sold he wouldn't have been around at all...

Offline Rohit

• nol
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2030 on: January 13, 2011, 10:44:22 am »
I would play him in kuyts position sunday, he may lose the ball at times but atleast he has it in him to hurt teams and teams would try to double mark him. Use him as right winger or wing forward so he can atleast attempt to go on the outside and try to cross.

Offline red_til_i_die

• Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina walks on water
« Reply #2031 on: January 13, 2011, 10:47:17 am »
I think Babel's gone to be honest. Rafa didn't play him and he was given a clean slate under Hodgson but didn't start (or get into the squad) alot of the time under Hodgson and only gets a look in when there is injuries.
Now Kenny doesn't even have him on the bench for last night (why not have a spare striker/winger on the bench if fit - unless he'd been banded by the club after his twitter exploits but then i doubt it otherwise Johnson would have been. Plus Kenny's backed him publically).
I personally think there must be something not right if three managers aren't really using him as he's faster, has a better touch and a stronger shot than Kuyt/Jovanovic etc
Slappa da Bass mon! Slappa deee Bassssss!!!!!
Love you Bro-Montana

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2032 on: January 13, 2011, 10:52:14 am »
Kenny bought him on after 55min against the Mancs and he played pretty well...so its strange he suddenly goes out of the squad. Either he is being rested for Sunday, got a slight knock or Comolli has told KD not to play him cos he being sold.

Offline dioufythebrave

• but Dim.
  • Kopite
« Reply #2033 on: January 13, 2011, 02:10:11 pm »
when the camera went to babel, gerrard and carragher last night at one point, i seen babel basically muttering to himself " come on boys", and looking disappointed at an attack breaking down... if i was been sold, i wouldnt give a fuck
if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best

I'll make two predictions of this...Carroll won't score 3 PL goals total for the rest of the year and we won't score 5 against any team all year.  We might still get CL football without either happening.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #2034 on: January 13, 2011, 02:15:47 pm »
Would rather have Babel on a bad day than Jovanovic. Hope he plays Sunday.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2035 on: January 13, 2011, 04:32:47 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/babel-admits-fa-charge
Liverpool forward Ryan Babel has admitted a charge of improper conduct.

The charge relates to comments and images published by the player on Twitter concerning referee Howard Webb.

Babel has requested a personal hearing which will take place on Monday, January 17.

Author: Liverpoolfc.tv

Joke of a charge.
psn = Lents123

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #2036 on: January 13, 2011, 04:34:42 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/babel-admits-fa-charge
Liverpool forward Ryan Babel has admitted a charge of improper conduct.

The charge relates to comments and images published by the player on Twitter concerning referee Howard Webb.

Babel has requested a personal hearing which will take place on Monday, January 17.

Author: Liverpoolfc.tv

Joke of a charge.

He should just go and say it's true.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2037 on: January 13, 2011, 04:35:16 pm »
He should just go and say it's true.
Exactly, just say to them 'Prove Howard Webb doesn't favour United'. There's no way they can.
psn = Lents123

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2038 on: January 13, 2011, 04:36:20 pm »
What a fucking joke. Charges? Personal hearing? You'd think he'd assaulted Webb from the FA's reaction. Where's the hearing taking place? The Old Bailey?

Offline Rohit

• nol
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2039 on: January 13, 2011, 04:42:48 pm »
I think he should ask the FA to prove what has said isnt true, becuase they can't.