Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1685781 times)

Offline Real MadRed

• Main Stander
  • After 90 mins of sheer hell u r gonna get thirsty!
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?!
« Reply #3040 on: January 29, 2012, 11:48:06 pm »
A bit random but the asian guy who played a doctor in Eastenders, and was in East is East was next to me in 'Bier' in town on Saturday after I'd made it from the game.
Probably a fan of the scum and up to watch it.

Offline AlanMc

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #3041 on: January 30, 2012, 12:09:14 am »
Just back from stags in Blackpool. There was a snooker tournament on there at the weekend and met two very well known snooker players in a 'gentlemens club'. Bought us a load of drink and got the stag a couple of dances too. Sound blokes who shall remain nameless ;)

Was talking to Ken Doherty too on the plane home to Dublin. He wasn't one of the players in the club!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3042 on: January 30, 2012, 12:11:22 am »
Just back from stags in Blackpool. There was a snooker tournament on there at the weekend and met two very well known snooker players in a 'gentlemens club'. Bought us a load of drink and got the stag a couple of dances too. Sound blokes who shall remain nameless ;)

Was talking to Ken Doherty too on the plane home to Dublin. He wasn't one of the players in the club!

You know it's practically illegal for you to say that and not name them, right?  ;D

Offline Sevo

• Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy joy.
  • Kopite
« Reply #3043 on: January 30, 2012, 12:15:49 am »
A bit late, but I saw Downing in 'Sorentos' in Formby last month with a group of mates. What was surprising was the you couldn't tell who was the professional footballer who had an athlete's body, and who was an ordinary bloke. I think Stewie needs to muscle up a bit.

Offline polishmike

• Main Stander
« Reply #3044 on: February 1, 2012, 03:09:49 am »
Tom Werner was watching the match today at 11st Bar in NYC (home of LFCNY). Nice guy, spoke to few of us after the match. Very humble for a millionaire :)

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3045 on: February 1, 2012, 05:19:05 am »
Tom Werner was watching the match today at 11st Bar in NYC (home of LFCNY). Nice guy, spoke to few of us after the match. Very humble for a hundredsofmillionsaire :)
Fixed.  ;)

Did he buy you all drinks? Rolexes? Corvettes? 
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3046 on: February 1, 2012, 05:27:06 am »
Fixed.  ;)

Did he buy you all drinks? Rolexes? Corvettes?

he's not oprah  ;)

that would have been pretty awesome running into him at a bar though

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #3047 on: February 1, 2012, 06:10:24 am »
Was sat directly next to Raheem Sterling and Ecclestone for the Mancs game. Neither really celebrated when we scored and got off just before Dirk scored :D

Not surprised Ecclestone didn't, he's a Utd fan from Manchester.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #3048 on: February 2, 2012, 11:20:16 pm »
My mates in Newcastle have been playing 5aside in gosforth (near racecourse) and noticed a certain 35m strikers having a kick around. He was apparently quite good in goal!!

It actually surprised me he was up there but not particularly bothered. Must be day off tomorrow.

Offline Des Lynam

• Left at half-time
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hi, Des here.
« Reply #3049 on: February 2, 2012, 11:23:01 pm »
Damien Commolli with Steven Pineaar in San Carlo tonight.

Didi was in there on a separate table too.
I should have been at work. Make of that what you will.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3050 on: February 4, 2012, 10:44:58 pm »
saw rafa and hhis wife, with some fat bloke on dale street, friday about 4pm
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3051 on: February 4, 2012, 11:49:53 pm »
Damien Commolli with Steven Pineaar in San Carlo tonight.
There's an odd couple. Tongues will wag. Hopefully just bitching about respective Spurs experiences.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3052 on: February 5, 2012, 12:13:10 am »
A bit late, but I saw Downing in 'Sorentos' in Formby last month with a group of mates. What was surprising was the you couldn't tell who was the professional footballer who had an athlete's body, and who was an ordinary bloke. I think Stewie needs to muscle up a bit.
Footballers dont need, nor train for muscles. Last thing you want is extra weight to find energy for when your sprinting 11 k in 90 mins.
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3053 on: February 5, 2012, 12:36:09 pm »
Footballers dont need, nor train for muscles. Last thing you want is extra weight to find energy for when your sprinting 11 k in 90 mins.

Tell that to Enrique.

Offline Grrdaisy

• Main Stander
  • Oh Steven Steven Steven Gerrard!!!
« Reply #3054 on: February 5, 2012, 09:37:33 pm »
I'm pretty convinced Sami Hyypia is sitting in front of me at Alma de Cuba (upstairs though and I'm downstairs) .. Unless its a doppelganger,which would be really creepy. I need him to stop eating so I can get a picture with him! But why is Sami in Liverpool right now? 
Left my heart at Anfield.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #3055 on: February 8, 2012, 02:12:34 pm »
Jon Flanagan in Bumper last night

Offline Mistawoss

• Main Stander
« Reply #3056 on: February 8, 2012, 04:00:30 pm »
Was sat directly next to Raheem Sterling and Ecclestone for the Mancs game. Neither really celebrated when we scored and got off just before Dirk scored :D

I was just behind Jay Spearing for the united match, just after Dirk scored he grabbed his mate n shook the absolute shit out of him in excitement. Good to see him buzzing.

Offline andy macca

• Main Stander
  • I love you Rafa
« Reply #3057 on: February 8, 2012, 04:10:14 pm »
Saw and spoke to Ian Ayre in the Revolution in Matthew Street on friday night, asked him for a couple of tickets for the final, he sadly declined, He then downed his drink and got off with a couple of young hotties, naughty boy.

Offline The Kings Army

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3058 on: February 10, 2012, 02:37:29 am »
Jon Flanagan in Bumper last night

I saw him get the knock from heebies aswell. They got Id'd and his mate didn't have it so the bouncer wouldn't let them in. he took it all in stride though, seemed like he found it quite comical.
There's high, and then there's high, and to get really high--i mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high--  that's where i'm going"
George Harrison

Offline nadeeer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3059 on: February 10, 2012, 12:50:02 pm »

I saw him get the knock from heebies aswell. They got Id'd and his mate didn't have it so the bouncer wouldn't let them in. he took it all in stride though, seemed like he found it quite comical.

Saw him on the benches between the Hilton side-entrance and the entrance to Playground a few Saturday nights ago. Had a girl sitting on his lap facing him, not quite sure what they were up to but they both looked down a bit sheepishly when they saw me passing by.

Same night Stephen Ireland was also in the Hilton with his wife/gf. My gf in her drunken state went up to him and said 'oh how I wish you were Steven Gerrard instead of Stephen Ireland, and I'm sure you wish yourself that you were Steven Gerrard.' He saw the funny side of it, his gf wasn't impressed!
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
« Reply #3060 on: February 12, 2012, 05:34:45 pm »
Saw Gerard Houllier in Manchester Piccadilly station on the way back from the game yesterday. Had a quick chat, asked about his health and he said he's doing very well and said "Thank you very much for asking." Told him we still sing his name when we play Villa and he said "Yes I know, it's very kind."

A very polite, pleasant and friendly man, even looked delighted for the opportunity to pose for a picture with me :)
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline ElMagico

• hato with a rabbito. Abrocadabro!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3061 on: February 12, 2012, 07:00:19 pm »

Incorrect. They do weight training and a lot of resistance training. They require upper body strength and also they work on their core strength mostly. Apart from Downing and Henderson, our squad are very well built. Reina, Johnson, Agger, Enrique, Kuyt, Suarez etc
And also look at the top two players in the world, Messi and Ronaldo, you dont get their body with no muscle training.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3062 on: February 12, 2012, 07:41:37 pm »
Saw and spoke to Ian Ayre in the Revolution in Matthew Street on friday night, asked him for a couple of tickets for the final, he sadly declined, He then downed his drink and got off with a couple of young hotties, naughty boy.
yes seen him same night in slaughterhouse with a taller lad who looked like his brother

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #3063 on: February 12, 2012, 07:42:21 pm »
Saw Gerard Houllier in Manchester Piccadilly station on the way back from the game yesterday. Had a quick chat, asked about his health and he said he's doing very well and said "Thank you very much for asking." Told him we still sing his name when we play Villa and he said "Yes I know, it's very kind."

A very polite, pleasant and friendly man, even looked delighted for the opportunity to pose for a picture with me :)

bloody stalking as usual, i'd report him for that ;D
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #3064 on: February 12, 2012, 08:00:34 pm »

Nice one.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline scouse29

• Legacy Fan
  • Koppite
« Reply #3065 on: February 12, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »

Why will we sing his name when we play villa?
The Liverpool way!!!

Offline SmithyTheRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3066 on: February 12, 2012, 09:17:53 pm »
Who ever you met at Asda, if they didn't shake your hand please report them to the authorities.
Red

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
« Reply #3067 on: February 13, 2012, 03:26:32 am »
bloody stalking as usual, i'd report him for that ;D

I didn't mind mate, I got the feeling he'd been waiting to get a picture with me for a long time ;)

But seriously, he came across as a really nice bloke, had this aura of calm and serenity, hard to describe but I definitely felt it.

Well we did when he came back to Anfield for the first time with Villa in 2010, and since then the two times I've gone to see us at their ground we've sung his name then as well. The end of his tenure aside, I think he'll always be fondly remembered by our fans as a gentleman of the game who had Liverpool in his heart. And he won us a magnificent treble let's not forget! But to answer your question, I guess the reason we still sing his name against the Villa is because of the amount of crap he was getting thrown at him by their fans towards the end, it's showing love and appreciation for someone they couldn't wait to get rid of, and it pisses them right off - now they have McLeish ;D
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline Umbarto

• of the Red Dojo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3068 on: February 13, 2012, 12:12:10 pm »
Saw Paolo Di Canio in my ASDA the other day...  saw 2 people go by him singing his name in an opera like voice, he didn't look impressed and I fully expected him to just throw down his basket and start telling random people to fuck off...

...So I followed him around the store for about 3 minutes just singing his name.  :lmao

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3069 on: February 13, 2012, 03:56:09 pm »
:lmao
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Scousebeef

• Kopite
  • BELIEVER!
« Reply #3070 on: February 18, 2012, 05:47:28 pm »
Costco, Jay Spearing, today. Nice lad, although I must say he doesnt look as tall as he does on the telly!  ???
"you have to change from being a doubter to a believer"
-Jurgén Klopp-

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3071 on: February 18, 2012, 05:56:05 pm »
saw john barnes by viva brazil the other day, running across the road, nearly collapsed the fat fucker. got into an 04 plate x-5.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #3072 on: February 20, 2012, 12:50:50 pm »
Today...12.40..Luis Suarez outside Goldsmiths jewellers Liverpool One...with his missus...

Shook his hand...nice guy...:)

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #3073 on: February 20, 2012, 01:06:45 pm »
Why not?
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #3074 on: February 20, 2012, 01:07:42 pm »
Today...12.40..Luis Suarez outside Goldsmiths jewellers Liverpool One...with his missus...

Shook his hand...nice guy...:)

Using his Tesco vouchers? Tight get.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Greyfox

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #3075 on: February 20, 2012, 01:30:50 pm »
Using his Tesco vouchers? Tight get.

He and his missus were "having a debate" in Uruguayanese about the price of some of the stuff in the window...or so it seemed....don't really understand Uruguayanese tho'...but do know "HOW MUCH???" in any language

He turned away from the window and nearly bumped into me....

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3076 on: February 20, 2012, 01:36:53 pm »
Uruguayanese? I hope I'm being whooshed here.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3077 on: February 20, 2012, 01:46:45 pm »
Don't worry, it's a RAWK in-joke.

Goldsmiths eh? If I was a multi-millionaire footballer I wouldn't be buying the missus off the shelf bling from the jewellery equivalent of John Lewis, but hey each to their own.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Greyfox

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #3078 on: February 20, 2012, 01:52:10 pm »

Do you know nuffin...it's a mixture of Spanish/Portuguese and Hindi apparently so i'm told

Sorry ...italian

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3079 on: February 20, 2012, 02:38:16 pm »
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.