Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 05:11:07 pm »
Spoiler
Weirdly I thought Tutu might be ballet related along with some of the exercises…for a man who loves a pun it’s shocking that I forgot about old Desmond!
[close]
Alan Little winning hearts and minds.
According to some rando I read, exactly one club would be affected by this based upon current financialsC and it’s the one you’d expect. And as noted, they’ll just circumvent it anyway.
I think Slot's biggest hurdle will be adjusting his training and fitness regime to playing every three days or so. I think that will determine the outcome of next season above everything else. Don't think he will have an issue acclimatizing the squad to his methods. It will be about keeping the squad sharp when there is no time to train. Top 4 with early exists in the cups and CL is my guess for next season.   

I think his biggest problems will be recreating the unity we had until a few months ago. A huge part of that will be keeping a massive squad happy.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Coolie High on Today at 05:06:48 pm »
Salah needs to bin off international football, otherwise he needs to be content with playing far less.
This is in the right direction. Bit surprised Newcastle did support it.

It favours Newcastle more than anyone, until they reach the top of the cap which is some time away
Boom the Yorky trademark exaggerated Strawman.

Except I am not arguing that and never have. Time and time again I have said that I believe two things.

1. That individual referees are human and have conscious and subconscious biases that play out in their officiating of Football. Furthermore for a number of reasons. Such as the predominance of Manchester officials. The predominance of ex Police officers running the PGMOL. The politics of the City and being anti-monarchy, anti-establishment and the anthesis of the people in charge of the PGMOL. Then we have far more reasons for an official to be biased against us.

2. That the PGMOL is a backwards, dreadfully run and corrupt organisation. An organisation that closes ranks and backs each other to the hilt. An organisation whose natural reaction is to react against criticism by doubling down on those who criticise them. An organisation that likes to show how strong it is by looking to punish those who criticise it. A thoroughly corrupt vindictive shit show of an organisation.

Unfortunately, you quite simply refuse to argue against those two points. Instead you either cherry-pick one line of a post or create bizarre over exaggerated strawmen.

Instead of doing that please explain what is wrong with points 1 and 2.

Both points pretty much nail it on. The corruption Taylor commited on Saturday and I'm not talking blowing the whistle, I'm talking about telling Areola to fake an injury and forcing him to go to the floor would not be accepted in any other company. PGMOL will do fuck all about it as per usual.
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Elmo! on Today at 05:05:10 pm »
Spoiler
Didn't get the Nobel thing but with Tutu, Carter and Gore in there, after I eliminated the first clue, it was blatantly obvious it wasn't a red herring and the clue was about people so had to be King as no other name options.
[close]
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Last post by kellan on Today at 05:04:34 pm »
Muscle memory is a bit of a pain when it's not being beneficial, isn't it? I've had to change a few things up in my internet browser, I keep clicking where the buttons no longer are.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10