Author Topic: PL: West Ham 2 vs 2 Liverpool Bowen 43’Robbo 48’ og (tit) 65’ Antonio 77’  (Read 9357 times)

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Miss a load of chances then concede a soft goal, rinse and repeat. Much better second half but yeat agaib we don't show the ruthlessness required to finish games off either by shutting down the game or scoring more goals.

Sad that this season will end up being remembered for the last month instead of what had been achieved till then.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Miss a load of chances then concede a soft goal, rinse and repeat. Much better second half but yeat agaib we don't show the ruthlessness required to finish games off either by shutting down the game or scoring more goals.

Sad that this season will end up being remembered for the last month instead of what had been achieved till then.

This has been one horrid April. Glad to see the back of it. When you actually need an international break …
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Isn’t it something like 23 times this season this side have fallen behind? The attack gets a lot of stick and rightly so but let’s be honest our defence is equally poor. It’s just so easy for teams to score, we’ve been conceding huge chances and opposition attackers have been in glorious isolation in our box.. We’ve completely lost the ability to function in either box, the lads are already on the beach and if everyone is honest, the manager, the players and the fans, we’re all just waiting for the season to end. Was a great season up until the Utd cup game, God only knows why we imploded completely since then but alas it is what it is.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I knew exactly what to expect, so took the dog to the beach instead.

Roll on next season. Come on you Mighty Reds!
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ah bollox to that,i wasn't gonna go out and drink today,thanks Redmen.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Aww, man. Gakpo, just kick it in the fucking net and then let Taylor explain why he blew up. No goal kick. No foul. No free kick. No encroachment.