Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444163 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol4 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34320 on: September 19, 2019, 07:58:49 pm »
Thursday wankers
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol4 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34321 on: September 19, 2019, 08:00:05 pm »
They are giving Pogba a new mega deal as well

What does that image have to do with Pogba!? Your gif/image use causes me more headaches than The Ev's incessant winning.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #34322 on: September 19, 2019, 09:37:59 pm »
Could be a big upset tonight. United hang on in for the win!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #34323 on: September 19, 2019, 09:38:23 pm »
Only one up against fuck knows who.....are they struggling or something?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Almost Paris.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34325 on: September 19, 2019, 10:22:15 pm »
Vanquished the third best team in Kazakhstan.

Swagger fully restored.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #34326 on: September 19, 2019, 10:23:17 pm »
Vanquished the third best team in Kazakhstan.

Swagger fully restored.

I like
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34327 on: September 19, 2019, 11:42:54 pm »
A famous victory.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #34328 on: September 20, 2019, 12:16:22 am »
Bet Lukaku is thrilled..lol. One goal against Astana and we have a legend in the making.. :D

​​​​​​​​​​
Mason Greenwood has proved it was the right decision to let Romelu Lukaku leave Old Trafford, according to Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Greenwood, 17, became the youngest United player to score in Europe with the winner in a 1-0 victory against FC Astana in the Europa League on Thursday night and Solskjaer believes the club's decision to let Lukaku move to Inter Milan without signing a replacement has been justified.

"For me it was the right decision for the club," Solskjaer told a news conference. "He is going to be important for us this season. He's not played a lot so far, but he'll get minutes."
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34329 on: September 20, 2019, 12:32:57 am »
Fuck, just when you think they're dead and buried another world class player comes through and makes an impact on the biggest stage.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
We are Liverpool!

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34331 on: September 20, 2019, 04:27:16 am »
United fan nowadays seem to be happy with a 1:0 doggy win. What a setback.
Believer

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34332 on: September 20, 2019, 05:27:05 am »
I'd be happy with a bit of doggy

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34333 on: September 20, 2019, 05:45:09 am »
1:0 doggy means they're doing it with themselves (instead of their sister). You ain't missing out.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34334 on: September 20, 2019, 05:46:38 am »

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34335 on: September 20, 2019, 06:27:05 am »
Has Greenwood got a new contract yet? If not, why not?

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #34336 on: September 20, 2019, 06:43:06 am »

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34337 on: September 20, 2019, 06:54:55 am »

Your up a bit early? Or have you only just got in?  :-\
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #34339 on: September 20, 2019, 01:16:47 pm »
What does that image have to do with Pogba!? Your gif/image use causes me more headaches than The Ev's incessant winning.

It's to do with all their players when they have Woodward in charge.

TAKE MY MONEY!!!

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34340 on: September 20, 2019, 04:54:44 pm »

Did someone say dogging?

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34341 on: September 20, 2019, 05:09:34 pm »
"Another child orphaned".

Haha

"He's drawing a dog"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #34342 on: September 20, 2019, 07:34:34 pm »
Bryan "Captain Marvel" Robson. Most over rated fucking player of the 80's.
Dirty bastard, who started all this referee harassment.
He reportedly once said to the ref “you can’t book me, don’t you know who I am?”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #34343 on: September 20, 2019, 07:43:50 pm »
Dirty bastard, who started all this referee harassment.
He reportedly once said to the ref “you can’t book me, don’t you know who I am?”
I knocked Bryan Robson on his arse coming out of Goodson. He was rushing somewhere after a match. Must've been commentating on a match and trying to get home. Ran straight into me and hit the floor. Got a bit of shit on his shiny silver suit. Just stared at him like watch were ye fucking goin dickhead

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #34344 on: September 20, 2019, 08:52:26 pm »
I knocked Bryan Robson on his arse coming out of Goodson. He was rushing somewhere after a match. Must've been commentating on a match and trying to get home. Ran straight into me and hit the floor. Got a bit of shit on his shiny silver suit. Just stared at him like watch were ye fucking goin dickhead

:thumbup
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol5 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34345 on: September 20, 2019, 11:38:54 pm »

Did he do his shoulder in ?
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol5 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34346 on: September 21, 2019, 12:07:36 am »
Did he do his shoulder in ?
haha the mad thing was i was a kid. He was injured at the time i think. I was aboot 15 an went down there cos i was bored so thought id go watch them.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #34347 on: September 21, 2019, 08:47:04 am »
haha the mad thing was i was a kid. He was injured at the time i think. I was aboot 15 an went down there cos i was bored so thought id go watch them.

Like that was going to improve your bordem
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34348 on: September 21, 2019, 08:52:57 am »
Axel, Axel, Axel, Axel
Doo Tuanzebe, diddy dum, diddy doo
Doo Tuanzebe, diddy dum, diddy doo

Found what they were singing
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #34349 on: September 21, 2019, 09:42:15 am »
Like that was going to improve your bordem
😀 used to always be a good game Everton Utd.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #34350 on: September 21, 2019, 11:05:55 am »
Robson will have been pissed.

Massive alcoholic sadly
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol6 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34351 on: September 21, 2019, 02:58:47 pm »

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol6 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34353 on: September 21, 2019, 07:41:29 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34354 on: September 21, 2019, 08:17:19 pm »
Are they back yet?!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34355 on: September 21, 2019, 08:33:08 pm »
Are they back yet?!

Will be tomorrow when they beat those giants West Ham - they must be giants cos they won the world cup dontcha know.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34356 on: September 21, 2019, 08:43:24 pm »
They aren't beating west ham

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34357 on: September 21, 2019, 08:49:56 pm »
They aren't beating west ham
they've recalled from damn near China.

If they set off after the game they won’t have returned until mid morning at the earliest.

Hellish tough fixture this
W

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #34358 on: September 21, 2019, 08:52:38 pm »
they've recalled from damn near China.

If they set off after the game they won’t have returned until mid morning at the earliest.

Hellish tough fixture this

They played at old trafford.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34359 on: September 21, 2019, 08:53:47 pm »
Can someone post the Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal gif hitting Griggs

Hammers are their bogey team.  Won't enjoy a Sunday in London

Beside s ole believes they should be top because all the games they have played they should have won