Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444319 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34280 on: September 17, 2019, 08:42:18 am »
Who is reporting as low as £175k a week?

Given what Rashford earns there is no way he accepted as low as that.

The Telegraph but they're the only ones who claimed that figure.

To be clear,I'm talking about how much they're still having to pay him.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34281 on: September 17, 2019, 01:54:43 pm »
375k a week for De Gea!! :lmao

Who are the next highest-paid keepers in the world? Are there any others paid more than 255k per week (Neuer)?

Alisson is 90k/week
https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-f.c/alisson-becker-27707/

Oblak is 167k per week.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821923-jan-oblak-atletico-madrid-agree-on-new-contract-until-2023

Ter Stegen is 146/wk
https://www.capology.com/soccer/player/marc-andre-ter-stegen/salary-profile/

Ederson is 65k/week (though this is dodgy Man City, so who knows?)
https://www.spotrac.com/epl/manchester-city-f.c/payroll/

Neuer is at 255/week
https://www.capology.com/soccer/player/manuel-neuer/salary-profile/

Woodward is a negotiating genius! :lmao :lmao :lmao
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:59:25 pm by soxfan »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #34282 on: September 17, 2019, 05:17:39 pm »
Watch channel are they on tonight?
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #34283 on: September 17, 2019, 05:20:31 pm »

Can’t see their game on tonight, they must be playing Wednesday.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #34284 on: September 17, 2019, 05:37:13 pm »

BT Sport, opps that's Thursday, still same channel as us. ;)
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34285 on: September 17, 2019, 06:41:32 pm »
Can’t see their game on tonight, they must be playing Wednesday.

My lad, with a big grin, asked his Ma before what time are they on tonight :thumbup
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #34286 on: September 17, 2019, 06:50:59 pm »
BT Sport, opps that's Thursday, still same channel as us. ;)
Thursday nights, Thursday nights Man Utd
Thursday nights, Thursday nights I say
Football played the Ole way

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34287 on: September 17, 2019, 07:11:23 pm »
Superb deal making from Edwood Woodwood Woodwood, give a 29 year old keeper who's in decline the thick end of £400k p/w until he's 34, didn't they learn anything from the Sanchez episode?, apparently not.

Offline Mahern

• Kopite
« Reply #34288 on: September 17, 2019, 07:21:57 pm »

ITV with Piers Moron

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34289 on: September 18, 2019, 01:22:51 pm »
375k a week for De Gea!! :lmao

Who are the next highest-paid keepers in the world? Are there any others paid more than 255k per week (Neuer)?

Alisson is 90k/week
https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-f.c/alisson-becker-27707/

Oblak is 167k per week.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821923-jan-oblak-atletico-madrid-agree-on-new-contract-until-2023

Ter Stegen is 146/wk
https://www.capology.com/soccer/player/marc-andre-ter-stegen/salary-profile/

Ederson is 65k/week (though this is dodgy Man City, so who knows?)
https://www.spotrac.com/epl/manchester-city-f.c/payroll/

Neuer is at 255/week
https://www.capology.com/soccer/player/manuel-neuer/salary-profile/

Woodward is a negotiating genius! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Lol, as if Abu Dhabi are only paying 65k to Ederson. Having said that, I find it very hard to believe we'd have got Alisson for 90k.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #34290 on: September 18, 2019, 02:12:03 pm »
Thursday nights, Thursday nights I say
Playing AZ Alkmaar away

Fixed that.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34291 on: September 18, 2019, 04:16:39 pm »
Lol, as if Abu Dhabi are only paying 65k to Ederson. Having said that, I find it very hard to believe we'd have got Alisson for 90k.

Of course they are. Then there will be a non executive director role at some Abu Dhabi linked companies.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #34292 on: September 18, 2019, 04:47:25 pm »
Lindelof has signed a deal until 2024 with option of a further year. ;D
#Sausages

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34293 on: September 18, 2019, 04:48:25 pm »
Lindelof has signed a deal until 2024 with option of a further year. ;D

That's a lot of years committed to a centre back that can't contest headers

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #34294 on: September 18, 2019, 08:20:22 pm »
That's a lot of years committed to a centre back that can't contest headers

Maguire's is big enough for both...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34295 on: September 19, 2019, 12:23:14 am »
Is he getting £200k+ a week as well then?

If his agent hasn’t managed to get that much out of Woodward he needs sacking.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34296 on: September 19, 2019, 03:55:11 am »
Sensible for them to tie down some of their better players, which they really don't have much.
Believer

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34297 on: September 19, 2019, 05:29:38 am »
Yep, keep locking down those players who promised so little and delivered so much (to Liverpool). Next up: Pogba 500k/wk til 2026,plz.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #34298 on: September 19, 2019, 08:02:26 am »
Was getting some work done the other day and heard one of the fellas goin on aboot UTD. He was saying to his mate how exciting the football was again and what a cracking signing Maguire was! His mate was asking him about Pogba and he said he was class, as Ole was building the side around him,and mentioned some young lad and that lad they got from Swansea saying they were both class.

Said it'll take time but Oles goin in the right direction. Said he's got that Birra Fergie aboot him and he'll get us back. His mate,who was an Evertonian,started goin on about the new ground saying they've started clearing all shit around Bramley dock and the futures bright etc. I fucked off as my head fell off from shaking it so much in utter disbelief at the absolute shite I was hearing
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:04:15 am by Capon Debaser »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34299 on: September 19, 2019, 08:06:38 am »
Was getting some work done the other day and heard one of the fellas goin on aboot UTD. He was saying to his mate how exciting the football was again and what a cracking signing Maguire was! His mate was asking him about Pogba and he said he was class, as Ole was building the side around him,and mentioned some young lad and that lad they got from Swansea saying they were both class.

Said it'll take time but Oles goin in the right direction. Said he's got that Birra Fergie aboot him and he'll get us back. His mate,who was an Evertonian,started goin on about the new ground saying they've started clearing all shit around Bramley dock and the futures bright etc. I fucked off as my head fell off from shaking it so much in utter disbelief at the absolute shite I was hearing

I hear the same shite in our place too. My head regularly falls off and rolls down 22 flights of stairs, sick of going searching for it.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34300 on: September 19, 2019, 08:48:01 am »
Glorious. Just glorious! Whatever you do, don't correct them.

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34302 on: September 19, 2019, 10:24:40 am »
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/man-utd-new-contracts-mason-greenwood-paul-pogba-jesse-lingard-priority-a4240611.html

Young prospect Jesse Lingaard in line for a new contract  :lickin
Should keep him there for his peak mid-20 years.

In all seriousness, keeping players like Lingard around just because he's an academy graduate is a major part of the problem at United currently.  This is a "creative" player with no assists or goals in the league, excluding December 2018, since the beginning of LAST season.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol4 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34303 on: September 19, 2019, 11:38:17 am »
This is amazing that they are just extending contracts left and right for these players. It's sound philosophy and I hope they continue it.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol4 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34304 on: September 19, 2019, 12:37:17 pm »
Always nice to see young and promising players rewarded with new improved contracts rather than bringing someone new in,albeit it's United so i selfishly hope Lingard doesn't develop to be a superstar for them but still,he has time on his side.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34305 on: September 19, 2019, 12:38:07 pm »
This is amazing that they are just extending contracts left and right for these players. It's sound philosophy and I hope they continue it.

They've seen how the stability method has worked out for Liverpool and rightly decided to follow it.

Unfortunately for them, they skipped the parts where you get a great manager, great recruitment team and great players.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #34306 on: September 19, 2019, 01:05:22 pm »
I hear the same shite in our place too. My head regularly falls off and rolls down 22 flights of stairs, sick of going searching for it.
Glorious. Just glorious! Whatever you do, don't correct them.
haha its fuckng crackers. I actually feel physically sick listening to the shite

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34307 on: September 19, 2019, 01:08:01 pm »

Stopped reading at "getting some work done"

Haha fuck off ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #34308 on: September 19, 2019, 01:10:40 pm »
Stopped reading at "getting some work done"

Haha fuck off ;D
haha was.Getting new gully put in😂

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34309 on: September 19, 2019, 01:44:09 pm »
Are they really renewing Lingard's deal? He's already on £130,000/week.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34310 on: September 19, 2019, 01:53:16 pm »
Are they really renewing Lingard's deal? He's already on £130,000/week.

Unfortunately for the mancs he's getting to that age where he'll be a man soon and they can't pay him a kid's wage anymore

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34311 on: September 19, 2019, 01:53:55 pm »
Is he getting £200k+ a week as well then?

If his agent hasn’t managed to get that much out of Woodward he needs sacking.
Lindelof's old salary seems to have been £75k/week.
His new salary is £120k per week.

He's ok, but WTF has he done for United that's so impressive that he deserves such a long extension and such a pay raise so soon? (Other than Woodward being a fool of course)

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34312 on: September 19, 2019, 03:03:00 pm »

He's ok, but WTF has he done for United that's so impressive that he deserves such a long extension and such a pay raise so soon? (Other than Woodward being a fool of course)

Alexes Sanchez, David De Gea, Marcus Rashford is the answer to your question.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34313 on: September 19, 2019, 03:33:34 pm »

That’s a bit on the low side for Woodward. Lindelof’s defensive partner doubled his wages when Woodward decided to break the world record for him and is earning 200k a week. Lindelof must have been thinking why the hell he was earning so much less than good old Harry and pushed for more.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34314 on: September 19, 2019, 03:50:07 pm »
Lindelarf!

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34315 on: September 19, 2019, 04:39:08 pm »
Can't discuss or debate this issue with them. They are in tears one step removed from rage. They do not know how to deal with the 'bants' as it's directed towards them now.

Their fans specially the ones who just followed because they were winning haven't got a clue about football only about ego driven winning. 

One guy I met at a wedding said to me "he didn't come all this way to talk about football ".

Funny thing is the last time I saw him at another wedding the start of last season he said before I left. "You'll see , watch us this season ".

So every time I see him I keep telling I'm still watching and waiting 
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #34316 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:57 pm »
They are giving Pogba a new mega deal as well

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34318 on: September 19, 2019, 05:50:30 pm »
Today at 16:22
Adam-Utd
Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really excited for tonight. Hope Tuanzebe,Greenwood,Gomes and Chong start.

Would absolutely love to see Garner get some minutes also, maybe even start alongside Matic or Fred

Well exciting

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #34319 on: September 19, 2019, 07:55:52 pm »
So here it is: Thursday nights, channel 5 (or whatever now shows this comp.)
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored