Author Topic: Arsenal away selling details  (Read 1889 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Arsenal away selling details
« on: January 11, 2024, 12:13:33 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Arsenal on Sunday February 4.

Kick-off: 16:30 GMT

Allocation: 3,003

Disabled allocation: 25 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30
Over 65: £22
Young Adult (24 and under): £25
Juniors (16 and under): £16.50

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused, if the relevant ID is not provided. Please note that all supporters under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

The criteria for this game is higher compared to last season due to an increase in the number of eligible supporters.

NFC Access: Supporters will be required to download a one-off NFC pass to their smartphone to gain access to the Emirates Stadium. Supporters will be emailed their NFC pass ahead of the game. Dates of when your NFC Pass will be emailed to you will be published on our Ticket Fulfilment page.

Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game.

First sale: 13 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday January 15 until 10.45am on Tuesday January 16.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 12 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Tuesday January 16.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 11 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday January 16.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 10 or more games: from 3pm on Tuesday January 16.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Stadium Notes: All tickets are sold subject to the Away Match Ticket Terms and Conditions (away fan) of Arsenal Football Club which can be found on www.arsenal.com.

All supporters should read and understand Arsenal’s Code of Conduct.

Stadium Security/Bag Policy – Supporters are strongly advised not to take bags to Emirates Stadium unless necessary. Any bags larger than A4 (a standard rucksack / handbag) will not be permitted. Luggage storage facilities are available at London King's Cross station if required. Please take a moment to check the full list of prohibited items before you travel to the stadium and ensure you plan your journey accordingly to avoid queues ahead of kick-off.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/arsenal-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-1
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 12:24:55 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline lord_anshul

• Anny Roader
  • Here we go again!
Re: Arsenal away selling details
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 02:44:45 pm »
Hi all, I'm a long-time RAWK reader and lifelong LFC supporter. After supporting the club for more than 25 years, I finally got a chance to visit the UK and possibly watch LFC live for the first time in my life. I am an international supporter member, but they are not eligible for tickets. What is the best and most legitimate way to buy tickets for this match? I know it will be difficult to get it, but a man's got to try. I would be happy with paying a premium on the actual ticket price.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post it.

Any help is much appreciated. Anyone who can help me get tickets, I'd be happy to take them out on pre-match drinks.

Thanks a lot, everyone.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 03:31:25 pm by lord_anshul »
When in doubt, toss a coin. Not because it will help you take a decision, but because for the moment coin is in the air, you'll know what your heart truly wants.

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 11:27:55 am »
Hi all, I'm a long-time RAWK reader and lifelong LFC supporter. After supporting the club for more than 25 years, I finally got a chance to visit the UK and possibly watch LFC live for the first time in my life. I am an international supporter member, but they are not eligible for tickets. What is the best and most legitimate way to buy tickets for this match? I know it will be difficult to get it, but a man's got to try. I would be happy with paying a premium on the actual ticket price.

Any help is much appreciated. Anyone who can help me get tickets, I'd be happy to take them out on pre-match drinks.

Thanks a lot, everyone.

£830 on a touting website please don't do it,or go in the home end and dont make it obvious you support lfc will be at least half the price

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 02:43:22 pm »

Thanks a lot, everyone.

No chance unfortunately

Best off asking on an Arsenal forum for a spare and sitting in the home end, whilst keeping quiet in there otherwise you'll be booted out or chinned, either or.

If you're still in UK for the Norwich/Bristol Rovers game you'd have a much better chance of getting a ticket/spare.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 08:19:09 am »
Still not showing up via my phone

Offline lord_anshul

• Anny Roader
  • Here we go again!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 08:52:39 am »
£830 on a touting website please don't do it,or go in the home end and dont make it obvious you support lfc will be at least half the price

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try and book some home games after this. This one is ridiculously expensive
When in doubt, toss a coin. Not because it will help you take a decision, but because for the moment coin is in the air, you'll know what your heart truly wants.

Offline lord_anshul

• Anny Roader
  • Here we go again!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 08:53:18 am »
No chance unfortunately

Best off asking on an Arsenal forum for a spare and sitting in the home end, whilst keeping quiet in there otherwise you'll be booted out or chinned, either or.

If you're still in UK for the Norwich/Bristol Rovers game you'd have a much better chance of getting a ticket/spare.

Thanks for the reply Paul. I always knew it was a long shot, but still got to explore options :)

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 09:01:36 am »
First instance of payment card not working for me this morning!

It’s the same card that’s been used for a season and a half with no previous issues, and the one that’s used for all auto cup payments  :butt

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 09:10:13 am »
First instance of payment card not working for me this morning!

It’s the same card that’s been used for a season and a half with no previous issues, and the one that’s used for all auto cup payments  :butt
Weird that it only stopped working today as mine and many others haven’t been working for months for the sales, still fine for the ACS though.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2024, 03:12:02 pm »
Sold out on 10...hopefully for those on 10 that missed out they do have a returns sale for this unlike Spurs and Bournemouth.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 10:14:20 pm »
Any sign of a returns sale

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 11:00:33 pm »
Any sign of a returns sale
Way too early. If they bother having 1, they always do it during the week leading up to the match.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2024, 12:39:13 pm »
NFC just been emailed.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2024, 03:35:00 pm »
No returns sale...thats the 2nd League away in a row now and 3rd this season. Also mad that the 2 biggest London aways both didn't have any returns at all, what a coincidence.