Author Topic: Fulham away in the LC selling details  (Read 15033 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Fulham away in the LC selling details
« on: December 21, 2023, 04:07:58 pm »
Confirmed on the Fulham site just now :

LFC v Fulham, Wed 10/01 @ 2000

Fulham v LFC, Wed 24/01 @ 2000
« Last Edit: January 3, 2024, 10:34:15 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fulham away in the LC
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 04:10:38 pm »
And now to await the allocation confirmation.

Offline jammo

• Main Stander
  • 'Rocking all over the world' AKA:Leverkusen!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 04:17:33 pm »
Happy with those dates. Fulham play Chelsea on Sat 13th at 1230
There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 05:30:21 pm »
I have 2 credits but doubt it'll enable me to get one for this as both were big allocations.

Edit: Oooh Tottenham got 5,500.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 05:32:55 pm by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2023, 05:30:55 pm »
I have 2 credits but doubt it'll enable me to get one for this as both were big allocations.

Looks like 5,500 for this so you may be alright.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2023, 05:35:30 pm »
Looks like 5,500 for this so you may be alright.
Fingers crossed! ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2023, 10:16:48 am »
Any idea when we’ll hear about this / allocation/ credit requirements etc?

Thanks

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2023, 11:06:21 am »
Weve released home details which would suggest clubs have agreed on the away allocations probably by end of this year id guess with a sale mid to end next week

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2023, 12:32:07 pm »
If under 5.5K then realistically it will be based on Bournemouth from this season and Man City from last season…

2/2 - 1st sale, guaranteed
1/2 - 2nd sale, non guaranteed
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2023, 12:40:53 pm »
If under 5.5K then realistically it will be based on Bournemouth from this season and Man City from last season…

Hopefully it will drop to members & STH.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2023, 12:41:10 pm »
A lot less than 5.5k i think, people i know at Fulham are telling me the seats needed for 5.5k are being held for home fans

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 02:24:52 pm »
A lot less than 5.5k i think, people i know at Fulham are telling me the seats needed for 5.5k are being held for home fans
It’s to be expected I guess, a home semi final so they’ll want as many home supporters in as possible + 5.5K is way more then they are supposed to give us anyway.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2023, 02:43:10 pm »
Looks like £40 for us as that’s what Fulham are charging their own supporters in the same stand.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 02:47:25 pm »
Hopefully it will drop to members & STH.
That’s almost as wild as your infamous post last season re. people not bothering to go to City away as it’s just after the WC in Qatar.

No chance in a million years this drops to all seasies/members.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 02:49:01 pm »

So assuming an allocation of 3K, will be an almighty scramble for the approx. 1.7K tickets in the 2nd sale for the approx. 4.1K that will qualify.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 02:56:59 pm »
That’s almost as wild as your infamous post last season re. people not bothering to go to City away as it’s just after the WC in Qatar.

No chance in a million years this drops to all seasies/members.

rigorous but fair enough

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 06:12:03 pm »
So assuming an allocation of 3K, will be an almighty scramble for the approx. 1.7K tickets in the 2nd sale for the approx. 4.1K that will qualify.
I have Chelsea but I have no luck whatsoever when more qualify than tickets available.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 06:21:20 pm »
I have Chelsea but I have no luck whatsoever when more qualify than tickets available.
Man City from last season in the LC will be included in these sales, not Chelsea.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 06:40:45 pm »

Hope you are wrong, that’s a killer of a second sale to someone (myself) with all but Bournemouth and Burton for literally years. I don’t have any faith of being successfully in any “faster finger first” sale

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 06:53:00 pm »
Apparently they’ve sold part of the Putney end to home fans

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2023, 07:03:02 pm »
Man City from last season in the LC will be included in these sales, not Chelsea.
FFS I meant to write I have Man City 😁
Kenny Godglish

Offline red79

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 07:13:12 pm »
Hope you are wrong, that’s a killer of a second sale to someone (myself) with all but Bournemouth and Burton for literally years. I don’t have any faith of being successfully in any “faster finger first” sale

Agreed, I missed out on Bournemouth despite having 9 out of the last 10, (the missing one was Bournemouth last time which I missed out on then due to the small allocation). I could potentially loose out to someone with no history that got a city ticket in the general last season, surely they need to acknowledge this and set a criteria with more history

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2023, 07:28:35 pm »
Agreed, I missed out on Bournemouth despite having 9 out of the last 10, (the missing one was Bournemouth last time which I missed out on then due to the small allocation). I could potentially loose out to someone with no history that got a city ticket in the general last season, surely they need to acknowledge this and set a criteria with more history

Don't think Man City went to STH and Members, pretty sure it sold out to those with MK dons

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2023, 07:31:27 pm »
Looks like we're getting a small allocation. Not sure why anyone thinks they will go straight from a sale to those with a Bornemouth credit, to those with Man City, and ignore the previous ten years history which they used for Bournemouth.

I know some people think our ticket office is bad, but they're absolutely nowhere near that level of bad.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2023, 07:43:45 pm »
I hope so too as it would be harsh on people like yourself.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2023, 07:47:07 pm »
Think we'll get around 2.5K and they'll go back to Stoke 2016, so 8 credits.

7 garuanteed,
6 not garuanteed but would suspect most if not all will get one,
5 - maybe a few on returns.

Or, they might just go back to Leicester 2017 which is 4 credits, in which case,

4 - Garuanteed
3 - Not garuanteed and will sell out
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 08:05:24 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2023, 07:48:30 pm »
Looks like we're getting a small allocation. Not sure why anyone thinks they will go straight from a sale to those with a Bornemouth credit, to those with Man City, and ignore the previous ten years history which they used for Bournemouth.

I know some people think our ticket office is bad, but they're absolutely nowhere near that level of bad.

Coz it's already happened years ago with palace for the fa cup - it was just wimbledon and bolton and then just 1 of them.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2023, 08:07:00 pm »
Coz it's already happened years ago with palace for the fa cup - it was just wimbledon and bolton and then just 1 of them.
That’s a good point as I was one of those that jumped from Bolton @ 5046 down to Palace @ 3733 whereas some with Bolton and Bournemouth @ 2080 would have missed out on a Palace ticket at the expense of those with just Bolton.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2023, 08:16:28 pm »
Not to mention some of these could have been those with the previous 12 who have missed wimbledon  ::)

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2023, 09:24:14 pm »

There is no faster finger sale, a load of people can sit on the website and you could get over an hour wait when only a small number qualify, the whole process stinks to the core
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2023, 09:45:38 pm »
Not to mention some of these could have been those with the previous 12 who have missed wimbledon  ::)
500 odd got Mansfield @ 1383 but then didn’t get Wimbledon @ 825 and then may not have got Palace, it’s literally an identical situation to this.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2023, 09:56:05 pm »
Fulham have confirmed they will have home fans in Putney end, so 3200k max I would expect.

Be interesting to see how far back they are going to go for tickets

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2023, 11:51:16 am »
So they give Spurs and Norwich the whole stand in earlier rounds yet wil give us fuck all, just my luck the only aways i finally have any credit history for as well after getting on it with MK Dons and City. Another shitty final ballot awaits once more with even less of a chance cos of the Upper Annie credit handouts.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2023, 02:24:58 pm »
So they give Spurs and Norwich the whole stand in earlier rounds yet wil give us fuck all, just my luck the only aways i finally have any credit history for as well after getting on it with MK Dons and City. Another shitty final ballot awaits once more with even less of a chance cos of the Upper Annie credit handouts.
Exactly Christ I envy those on full premier league European and domestic cup credits.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 2, 2024, 07:59:16 am »
Do you think we will hear some news about this today?

Need to look at booking leave, etc... for the slim chance I get a ticket.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 2, 2024, 04:13:07 pm »
Do you think we will hear some news about this today?

Need to look at booking leave, etc... for the slim chance I get a ticket.

Must be great working in the TO for us. The only one out of the 4 clubs who haven't got details up. Middlesbrough / Chelsea both had details up for both legs pre Christmas.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 3, 2024, 02:21:54 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the League Cup semi-final
second leg tie against Fulham on Wednesday January 24, 2024.

Kick-off: 8pm
Allocation: 2701

Disabled allocation: 17 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant
seating is also available.
Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £40
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (Under 22): £25
Juniors (17 and under): £5

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to
provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.
Within the allocation are a number of restricted views discounted by
£2.

Ticket Sales: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official
Members ONLINE based on League Cup away fixtures recorded
during seasons 2014/15 – 2019/20 and 2022/23.

Please note that tickets purchased during season 2021/22 (due
to the Covid 19 pandemic) and season 2019/20 (due to LFC’s
participation in the FIFA World Cup), are not used as credits.
• Bournemouth (01.11.2023)
• Manchester City (22.12.2022)
• MK Dons (25.09.2019)
• Leicester City (19.09.2017)
• Southampton (11.01.2017)
• Derby County (20.09.2016)
• Burton Albion (23.08.2016)
• Stoke City (05.01.2016)
• Southampton (02.12.2015)
• Chelsea (27.01.2015)
• Bournemouth (17.12.2014)

First sale: Season Ticket Holders and Members who recorded 9 or more of the
above games: from 8.15am on Friday January 5 until 7.30am on
Monday January 8.
First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of
10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Season Ticket Holders and Members who recorded 8 or more of the
above games: from 8.15am until 1.15pm on Monday January 8.
Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per
qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.
ONLY IN THE EVENT THAT TICKETS REMAIN

Third sale: Season Ticket Holders and Members who recorded 7 or more of the
above games: from 2pm on Monday January 8.
Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per
qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets still remain, updates on further sales will be published here at midday on
Tuesday January 9, for a potential further sale on Thursday January 11.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club
members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264
2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets
are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT
available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future
seasons.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 3, 2024, 02:23:57 pm »
Those PDF's really piss me off
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #39 on: January 3, 2024, 02:30:06 pm »
Got one but the lad driving is 3rd sale - I dont do night time drives since falling asleep on the M55

Trains and hotels look £££