Author Topic: Copa America 2019 : in Brazil : 15th June - 7th July : Bobby & Alisson winning  (Read 42389 times)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
:lmao

Richarlison dedicated the goal to his great nan, the interviewer says 'thats nice what is her name?' and he goes.... er... and can't remember it  :lmao then he keeps trying but can't think. He comes back in the middle of Casemiro's interview and says her name  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Fair play to him though he took it well.

https://twitter.com/josiaspereira/status/1148008943085596672
:lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Cracking image of Bobby and Alisson after winning the Copa America Final:-

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Nice one..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just read that Bobby and Coutinho walked off when Bolsonaro was trying to get a team photo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just read that Bobby and Coutinho walked off when Bolsonaro was trying to get a team photo.
Dont think that's true, both are in the group photo.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dont think that's true, both are in the group photo.

Ah well.  :-\