Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796627 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #10600 on: September 27, 2020, 06:15:28 pm »
Kloppo and this Liverpool team broke the bald fraud.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #10601 on: September 27, 2020, 06:18:23 pm »
I know we've had some dodgy tagines recently.. But what the fuck does that mean at the Etihad.. 'Were not really here'?
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #10602 on: September 27, 2020, 06:18:40 pm »
3 pens against? Blueloon will have collapsed under the weight of the word ‘conspiraceh’
Believer

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10603 on: September 27, 2020, 06:18:56 pm »
Said these were past it, they look like they are in need of about 5 players or massive coaching of the current ones which the bald chequebook fraud isn’t capable of.

Struggled past a shite Wolves team and falling apart against a half decent Leicester performance.

:lmao :lmao

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10604 on: September 27, 2020, 06:19:20 pm »
Tough day at the office vs Wasim and Waqar. But I'm sure Graeme Hick will get back on track with a big ton vs Derbyshire next weekend.

:D

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10605 on: September 27, 2020, 06:19:41 pm »
Will they put this defeat on the conspirac-eh charter, or will they just need another few hundred mill spent?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10606 on: September 27, 2020, 06:22:46 pm »
I've just spotted their score.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #10607 on: September 27, 2020, 06:23:12 pm »
Needs another 3 or 4 quality players according to Waddle on 5 Live.

How do you spend £1.5b and end up with 13 senior players? And how about developing some players from their apparently great academy??

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10608 on: September 27, 2020, 06:24:38 pm »
I've just spotted their score.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
And it was only 2-4 when I posted that.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #10609 on: September 27, 2020, 06:24:55 pm »
Three penalties, dirty team, and raheem and Mahrez diving at every opportunity
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10610 on: September 27, 2020, 06:24:56 pm »
Just popped in to blue loon ... you can’t win them all apparently.

Well you can’t win 1 in 4 you dickheads :)

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #10611 on: September 27, 2020, 06:25:16 pm »
Well that was a jolly good Rodgering.

What will the fools in Blueloon blame it on?

Their defence is as bad as United’s.

Good win by Leicester.

Rodgered.
#JFT97

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #10612 on: September 27, 2020, 06:25:46 pm »
I thought they might be past their peak this season, but didn't realise they'd be half way down the other side.

Their defence is paper-thin and can't handle pace or movement. £320m spent on defenders under Pep and they concede 5 at home including 3 pens  :lmao
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10613 on: September 27, 2020, 06:26:34 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wj3MWsqw1dE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wj3MWsqw1dE</a>

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10614 on: September 27, 2020, 06:27:58 pm »
 Sheikh Mansour chasing Pep Guardiola after tonight's result

https://twitter.com/BeWarmers/status/1310266739976892416

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10615 on: September 27, 2020, 06:30:28 pm »
Man City will batter Leicester no matter what side they put out. Rodgers cannot for the life of him win at a big teams ground.

:wave
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10616 on: September 27, 2020, 06:32:31 pm »
Man City will batter Leicester no matter what side they put out. Rodgers cannot for the life of him win at a big teams ground.
This is fuckin' GENIUS  :scarf
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10617 on: September 27, 2020, 06:33:35 pm »
To think Eric Garcia is one of Barca’s main targets this window.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10618 on: September 27, 2020, 06:34:36 pm »
I thought they might be past their peak this season, but didn't realise they'd be half way down the other side.

Their defence is paper-thin and can't handle pace or movement. £320m spent on defenders under Pep and they concede 5 at home including 3 pens  :lmao
It's become increasingly obvious to me that we genuinely did break them the season before last, even though they lifted the title. They were at their peak and running flat out, yet we ran them absolutely ragged and messed their heads up.

They were genuinely flat out, yet knew we had loads more in the tank. We proved that last season and finished the job of bulldozing them into dust. Their heads have gone, and we are fully responsible.

They've gone from the supposed greatest club side of all time to gibbering, mentality midgets in such a short space of time, and it was us who terrorised them to this point. We broke them from top to bottom.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:36:40 pm by Son of Spion* »

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10619 on: September 27, 2020, 06:34:47 pm »

Unlucky.  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #10620 on: September 27, 2020, 06:34:57 pm »
They're calling for Pep's head ffs, couldn't make this up :lmao
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline ShrewKop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10621 on: September 27, 2020, 06:35:43 pm »
Pep's into the last year of his contract right? Who comes in to replace him when he leaves?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #10622 on: September 27, 2020, 06:36:13 pm »
£65m for Dias!

Strewth... that’s ....wow.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline David in Edinburgh

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #10623 on: September 27, 2020, 06:36:17 pm »
 :lmao

Have to say I didn't see that result coming for Pip!

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #10624 on: September 27, 2020, 06:36:41 pm »
Napoli will be adding an extra zero on the end of Koulibaly's asking price

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10625 on: September 27, 2020, 06:37:09 pm »
It's become increasingly obvious to me that we genuinely did break them the season before last, even though they lifted the title. They were at their peak and running flat out, yet we ran them ragged and messed their heads up.

They were genuinely flat out, yet knew we had loads more in the tank. We proved that last season and finished the job if bulldozing them into dust. Their heads have gone, and we are fully responsible.

They've gone from the supposed greatest club side of all time to gibbering, mentality midgets in such a short space of time, and it was us who terrorised them to this point. We broke them from top to bottom.

I think people underestimate how much mentality comes into football. It doesn't matter how good you are or how much money you spend if you aren't mentally strong you struggle at any sport at any level.

We are living in Pep's head at the moment and i wouldn't be surprised in the least if he walked away because of that.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10626 on: September 27, 2020, 06:37:25 pm »
Unlucky.  :wave
Great reverse psychology from Treeless. 😊

Offline David in Edinburgh

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #10627 on: September 27, 2020, 06:37:31 pm »
Pep's into the last year of his contract right? Who comes in to replace him when he leaves?

If it carries on like this either Warnock or Pulis to try and avoid relegation.

Online jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #10628 on: September 27, 2020, 06:38:21 pm »
Have to admit I wasn't 100% certain of the result so I only had a fiver on it.

26 Sep 2020, 04:54:56
Bet typeFull Time: Leicester CityStake:£5.00Odds10.00Coupon ID2830834138StatusWonPayout£50.00
Manchester City - Leicester City
Football / England / Premier League
27 Sep 2020, 16:30
Full Time
Leicester City10.00Result: 2-5

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10629 on: September 27, 2020, 06:38:53 pm »
Beasley
Man City have lost 10 of their last 36 league games.
Liverpool have lost 10 of their last 128.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10630 on: September 27, 2020, 06:40:12 pm »
Man City have lost 10 of their last 36 league games.

Liverpool have lost 10 of their last 128.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10631 on: September 27, 2020, 06:43:40 pm »
I said in the bold predictions thread that I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't hold onto the title.  I said it out of sheer pragmatism - after two seasons of over 95 points, burn out was a very real possibility, and City were the perfect example for this.

But I didn't consider all the variables.

In their 100 points season, City had nobody pushing them.  United were an extremely distant second.  And the reason City collapsed last season was because we broke them the season before.

Basically, mental/physical/emotional burnout for our players is only likely if another team can muster the strength to push us to our last throw.  Based on this showing, there isn't much danger of that.

My only concern right now is the ludicrous number of penalties being bandied about like confetti. I didn't keep track of the game so don't know the circumstances of their being awarded, but it's almost like our referees have been under-awarding and now we have an over correct!  I hope our lads stay mindful tomorrow, as we don't want to get caught out when we have a guilt edged opportunity to start putting clear water between us and City again.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10632 on: September 27, 2020, 06:43:46 pm »
£65m for Dias!

Strewth... that’s ....wow.

So over £100 mill on central defenders this summer, be surprised if he doesn’t get another full back too, Guardiola can’t go a season without signing at least one.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10633 on: September 27, 2020, 06:44:43 pm »
Would someone be a splendid fellow and put a link up to the match thread on Blue Loon please?

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #10634 on: September 27, 2020, 06:45:53 pm »
I said in the bold predictions thread that I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't hold onto the title.  I said it out of sheer pragmatism - after two seasons of over 95 points, burn out was a very real possibility, and City were the perfect example for this.

But I didn't consider all the variables.

In their 100 points season, City had nobody pushing them.  United were an extremely distant second.  And the reason City collapsed last season was because we broke them the season before.

Basically, mental/physical/emotional burnout for our players is only likely if another team can muster the strength to push us to our last throw.  Based on this showing, there isn't much danger of that.

My only concern right now is the ludicrous number of penalties being bandied about like confetti. I didn't keep track of the game so don't know the circumstances of their being awarded, but it's almost like our referees have been under-awarding and now we have an over correct!  I hope our lads stay mindful tomorrow, as we don't want to get caught out when we have a guilt edged opportunity to start putting clear water between us and City again.

They were 'standard' pens mate caused by poor defending
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10635 on: September 27, 2020, 06:47:41 pm »
I think people underestimate how much mentality comes into football. It doesn't matter how good you are or how much money you spend if you aren't mentally strong you struggle at any sport at any level.

We are living in Pep's head at the moment and i wouldn't be surprised in the least if he walked away because of that.
Spot on.

Confidence and mentality are incredibly important.

Thing is, too many around the game were bowing down to that shower and giving up before a ball was kicked. Liverpool rolled up and said fuck that. We exposed the myth, and that genuinely rocked their confidence and put doubts into their heads.

On top of all that, they reacted not like seasoned professionals with a strong mentality, but like spoilt children who spat the dummy instead. So, a massive flaw in their psychological make-up was exposed for others to see and exploit.

Ped loses it when pressured. The fanbase are incredibly insecure and feeble minded. The owners' answer to everything is to just throw money at it. Basically, when things won't run for them, they cry, whinge and moan like babies. It's amazing just how fragile their entire set-up is when scrutinised.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:50:55 pm by Son of Spion* »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10636 on: September 27, 2020, 06:47:46 pm »
They were 'standard' pens mate caused by poor defending

Even better.  This "ball to elbow" shit is entertaining as long as it isn't us, but sooner or later it probably will be!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10637 on: September 27, 2020, 06:48:49 pm »
Arf.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10638 on: September 27, 2020, 06:49:56 pm »
So, Man City are signing Ruben Dias for €71 million. That is quite expensive, even with Otamendi going the other way for €15 million.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10639 on: September 27, 2020, 06:52:33 pm »
Bookies fave to win the title lads

Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.