Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 1 Wolves Neto ‘3 Mane ‘24 Salah ‘84 Robbo ‘89  (Read 34284 times)

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 1 Wolves Neto ‘3 Mane ‘24 Salah ‘84 Robbo ‘89
« Reply #760 on: May 24, 2022, 12:10:44 pm »
+ unitedinfocus.com: Gary Neville mocks Liverpool after missing out on Premier League title
- By Dan Coombs

For a while there it wasn't looking too good. Liverpool appeared to be closing in on the Premier League title, their third trophy of the season.

With a Champions League final against Real Madrid to come, there was a chance Liverpool could have won an unprecedented quadruple.

It would have bettered Manchester United's famous Treble, and we would never have heard the end of it.

Thankfully Manchester City pulled through, just about, to beat Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool and win 3-2, to win the league.

Liverpool also missed out on equalling Manchester United's record of 20 league titles.

Former Red Devils star Gary Neville could not resist at jab at the Merseysiders.

-- United in Focus --
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #761 on: May 24, 2022, 12:29:04 pm »
Let's keep the manc shit in the manc threads eh?

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: May 24, 2022, 05:29:28 pm »
I'll take those comments on the chin and apologise. I'd had a few, let my emotions get the better of me and let myself down. Onwards and upwards though. YNWA!

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #763 on: May 24, 2022, 06:53:32 pm »
I'll take those comments on the chin and apologise. I'd had a few, let my emotions get the better of me and let myself down. Onwards and upwards though. YNWA!
You were just hurting. It’s understandable.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #764 on: May 24, 2022, 08:13:45 pm »
I tell you what, that third goal was a cracker it really was…

Got lost a bit in the context of the result.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #765 on: May 24, 2022, 08:36:58 pm »

Sure no harm done, if  ye cant be annoyed on the web, where can ye be :)
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #766 on: May 24, 2022, 09:10:46 pm »
I demand my pound of flesh! Or a nice cup tea. Either will do, thanks.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close