Author Topic: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: ZEBRA CROSSING WEBCAM IS ON  (Read 153529 times)

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: 20.00
« Reply #560 on: February 10, 2014, 10:12:23 pm »
How can a club with a neutrals stand be taken seriously? Amateurs
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Tonyh

• Tony get the shots in (after 7pm)
  • Legacy Fan
  • .............is the final piece of the jigsaw!
« Reply #561 on: February 10, 2014, 10:12:41 pm »
In that case I expect the Arsenal game to be called off as well.

But the Manc fans only have to get back to Essex...
Let's also never forget the 39!

Offline USC19Babel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: February 10, 2014, 10:14:43 pm »
the more i think of it, the more audacious this plan of fulham's is. i really just can't picture a premier league club thinking they could get away with something like this, out of the blue. surely they've been given an indication from above that it wont fall on deaf ears. perhaps the league want the game to be televised given the way we're playing at the moment, however obviously they were going to have to select man united arsenal. i really just dont see a spineless club like fulham doing this without being told they can get away with it

The whole thing reeks of dubious intent and I find it frankly astonishing—as Tony Barrett has pointed out—that Fulham have had a month's notice and only now are releasing a statement.

It's utter bollocks and anyone who believes otherwise is naive.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: February 10, 2014, 10:14:59 pm »

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #564 on: February 10, 2014, 10:16:10 pm »
Absolute bollocks it's clear for everyone to see why they won't the game called off.

The game won't go ahead, they say they will decide tomorrow which is bollocks to because if it's their decision the only decision they will make is call it off.

Knackered after Old Trafford and the big Greek is injured

Wankers
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline Resurrected

• No longer active on the forum.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: February 10, 2014, 10:17:45 pm »
I don't think it will be a bad thing if this game is called off.

If it goes ahead, the pitch will probably be atrocious which will increase the chances of players sustaining injuries. Secondly, it takes a lot more out of the players when they have to run around on a soggy pitch. Finally, it'll give us a full weeks rest ahead of the Arsenal game.

Every cloud has a hairy bush and all that.

Offline Big Bamber

• Having a lovely time, living the best time of his life
  • Kopite
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #566 on: February 10, 2014, 10:17:55 pm »
Ian Ayre is on the mothafucka as we speak ....he has flown down and is locked in talks with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Hugh Grant .....could go down to the wire but he has staked his reputation on it coming out positive ....

;D

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #567 on: February 10, 2014, 10:18:12 pm »
thislot seem to be happy about it, http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=36724.15

Can't read that it's winding me up, one is happy because he has a fucking darts game 😡

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #568 on: February 10, 2014, 10:18:50 pm »
so its seriously this easy to get a game cancelled? if we end up playing them on 25th march can we cancel the spurs home match the day before please The FA? ta

Offline Tonyh

• Tony get the shots in (after 7pm)
  • Legacy Fan
  • .............is the final piece of the jigsaw!
« Reply #569 on: February 10, 2014, 10:19:49 pm »
@ Tony

Overground from Euston to Shepherds Bush

10 minute bus journey from Shephards Bush to Fulham

Max journey time from Euston to Fulham without the tube, even in rush hour is between 60-80 minutes. And the Hammersmith and City line will probably still be running a service anyway.

I get what you mean, but these aren't good enough excuses. You can't grind to a halt because one method of transportation stops in supposedly one of the world's major cities.

10 minute bus journey from Shepherds Bush to Fulham, you have to be kidding mate. It is 10 minutes from Hammersmith let alone Shepherds Bush and that is on a very good day. As I mentioned Fulham Palace Road will be gridlocked.

Re Arsenal and West Ham, they both have more than one overground station nearby as well as bus hubs close by too.
Let's also never forget the 39!

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #570 on: February 10, 2014, 10:19:57 pm »
thislot seem to be happy about it, http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=36724.15

I'm seriously on the verge of going full Hulk here.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #571 on: February 10, 2014, 10:19:58 pm »

Poster called Youngsbitter calls it correct in that page

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: February 10, 2014, 10:23:27 pm »
I forgot that prior to UTD they'd 120 minutes against Sheff Utd too.  The Fulham lot on their forum mention this & that it's a good move from Fulham as the players are knackered.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #573 on: February 10, 2014, 10:24:00 pm »

If this happens I will nuke London.

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: February 10, 2014, 10:24:12 pm »
10 minute bus journey from Shepherds Bush to Fulham, you have to be kidding mate. It is 10 minutes from Hammersmith let alone Shepherds Bush and that is on a very good day. As I mentioned Fulham Palace Road will be gridlocked.

Re Arsenal and West Ham, they both have more than one overground station nearby as well as bus hubs close by too.

Looks likely to be cancelled then. Just got the make the best of it. Hope Rodgers can manager the players

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #575 on: February 10, 2014, 10:24:56 pm »
The conspiracy theorist in me sees a coincidence in no mention of this until they visit old trafford and suddenly its a issue. Stinks of a Fergie underhand tactic and no doubt he shared a few vinos with Meulenstain..

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #576 on: February 10, 2014, 10:25:03 pm »
Surely there's something we could do about this? Seems incredibly opportunistic from Fulham, we can surely fight it?
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline USC19Babel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: February 10, 2014, 10:25:37 pm »
If this happens I will nuke London.

That'd only set the match back further mate!

Offline Not too Xabi

• for Rachel!
  • Main Stander
« Reply #578 on: February 10, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »
Fuck it, if they are unable to comply with H&S regs at their own ground then surely it has to be played at a neutral venue?

there must be a 30k stadium somewhere without a game on Wednesday.

Doesn't help our lot who've bought tickets but If we called their bluff with that then watch their Stewards magically get to Craven Cottage and get the game on.....
"Winning trophies has made me put on weight"  - Rafa Benitez

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #579 on: February 10, 2014, 10:27:48 pm »
If it is postponed, the FA should force them to play Steve Marlet up front in the rescheduled fixture.

And Cockney Rebel

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: February 10, 2014, 10:29:19 pm »
How about we give each of their ground staff a tenner and tell them to take a cab from wherever they can get to. £3000 is fuck all in the grand scheme of things, the players could sort this with pocket change

Also the point about there shouldn't be action because it's a health and safety matter doesn't stand as the health and safety problem has only come about through lack of organisation on Fulham's part, it's a staff shortage! If anyone had a flight cancelled because there was a tube strike and staff couldn't get to work you'd be pissed, it just wouldn't happen.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: February 10, 2014, 10:33:45 pm »

They seem to actually think they have a chance against us if they play that shite Greek striker they bought, daft tory c*nts.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: February 10, 2014, 10:33:52 pm »
How about we give each of their ground staff a tenner and tell them to take a cab from wherever they can get to. £3000 is fuck all in the grand scheme of things, the players could sort this with pocket change

Also the point about there shouldn't be action because it's a health and safety matter doesn't stand as the health and safety problem has only come about through lack of organisation on Fulham's part, it's a staff shortage! If anyone had a flight cancelled because there was a tube strike and staff couldn't get to work you'd be pissed, it just wouldn't happen.
Fulham should just ensure their staff get there. Taxis/club cars whatever it takes whatever the cost - in the grand scheme it is peanuts. This is top level football and it should not be cancelled at the whim of one club.

Bottom line is they don't want to play having killed themselves 3 days earlier while we coasted to a win the day before.

The League should step in very quickly.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #583 on: February 10, 2014, 10:34:49 pm »

Small-time gobshites can't even spell "thieves" correctly when trying to insult us. Hope we cock them 2000-0 and they plummet through the leagues, the mimsy fucking clunges.

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #584 on: February 10, 2014, 10:36:05 pm »
If you can't get to work on time, the answer is to leave for work earlier.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:19 pm »
Or when your employer generates millions of pounds a week they can pay for a taxi as a one off cost.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #586 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:29 pm »
Club behaves like Championship club.

Will soon be Championship club.

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:31 pm »
I'd be shocked if this game went ahead. You would imagine Fulham would probably prefer for it to be postponed. Has its benefits and negatives. Negatives obviously being that fans have organised time off work and such, and we have just battered Arsenal, so momentum is with us.

The positive is we will be rested for Arsenal away on Sunday, with them having what will be a big game against United.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:38 pm »
Honestly can't believe a club would stoop so slow. Its so obvious
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #589 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:41 pm »
Tony Barrett having to contend with pricks comparing potential problems on Wednesday to Hillsborough. Thing is, its probably a convenient line for the FA if/when they postpone.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #590 on: February 10, 2014, 10:38:26 pm »

Seems simple doesn't it. Surely they're stewards are reasonably local. I don't think too many will be traveling from Arbroath or something fs...

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #591 on: February 10, 2014, 10:39:53 pm »
This can only be a bad thing for us given that their best striker (Mitroglou) is injured and their team must be knackered from 120mins in the cup and 95 mins of chasing the ball at Old Trafford. A rescheduling would most likely coincide with another one of our tough fixtures as well, rather than an FA Cup game 4 days away that isn't as important as the league games.

Reeks of corruption and bias from the FA. If it gets postponed and then televised it'll be plainly obvious as well.

I really hope Brendan kicks up a big fuss about it if it gets postponed. The FA already fucked him over with his referee comments when he was 100% correct as Lee Mason and Howard Webb were borderline corrupt in the christmas fixtures
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:34:40 pm by rickardinho1 »

Offline Kadian

• Trolling along... The Specious One. Whistles the Liquidator as he types disparaging comments about Mario Balotelli So utterly predictable, Moreno's best mate
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're coming
« Reply #592 on: February 10, 2014, 10:40:05 pm »

This has seriously got you worked up hasn't it?  :D

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #593 on: February 10, 2014, 10:40:43 pm »
This can only be a bad thing for us given that their best striker (Mitroglou) is injured and their team must be knackered from 120mins in the cup and 95 mins of chasing the ball at Old Trafford. A rescheduling would most likely coincide with another one of our tough fixtures as well, rather than an FA Cup game 4 days away that isn't as important as the league games.

Reeks of corruption and bias from the FA. If it gets postponed and then televised it'll be plainly obvious as well.

I really hope Brendan kicks up a big fuss about it if it gets postponed. The FA already fucked him over with his referee comments when he was 100% correct as Jon Moss (think it was him) and Howard Webb were borderline corrupt in the christmas fixtures

Lee Manc Mason

Offline Kadian

• Trolling along... The Specious One. Whistles the Liquidator as he types disparaging comments about Mario Balotelli So utterly predictable, Moreno's best mate
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're coming
« Reply #594 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:59 pm »
Tony Barrett having to contend with pricks comparing potential problems on Wednesday to Hillsborough. Thing is, its probably a convenient line for the FA if/when they postpone.

That's the fucking thing. They're playing these shitehouse tactics against the one club who might be sensitive about it, because of our past.

Scum. Wanted them to survive the drop after yesterday. Really hope they get relegated now.

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #595 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:36 pm »
It may well be a sack of shit, and very poor planning on the part of Fulham, but I would think we can all agree that if the ground is not properly manned to ensure spectator safety, that we of all fans would welcome the right decision being made.... :)

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: February 10, 2014, 10:43:03 pm »
Lee Manc Mason

Sent off Jay that time against Fulham didn't he?

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #597 on: February 10, 2014, 10:43:27 pm »
That's the fucking thing. They're playing these shitehouse tactics against the one club who might be sensitive about it, because of our past.

Scum. Wanted them to survive the drop after yesterday. Really hope they get relegated now.

Agree on both points.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #598 on: February 10, 2014, 10:44:19 pm »
Sent off Jay that time against Fulham didn't he?

That was Kevin Friend. Was there that night, remember thinking 'what a good tackle'.

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #599 on: February 10, 2014, 10:44:34 pm »
Small-time gobshites can't even spell "thieves" correctly when trying to insult us. Hope we cock them 2000-0 and they plummet through the leagues, the mimsy fucking clunges.

Hope they get twated week in week out now.

That forum really fucked me off