Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 351046 times)

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4360 on: March 29, 2024, 12:32:48 am »
Took me a while to work out what it is, Utd should be in 6th

;D
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #4361 on: March 29, 2024, 07:48:55 am »
City defo popular among kids in Ireland now. It’s inevitable. If you’ve no connection to a club as a kid, you are drawn to the successful teams.

Jeez. You have to question parenting to allow your child to wear a city top!  :)
But you’re right. In a world where the most idiotic soulless nonentities from reality tv or social media can attract millions of followers, then unfortunately it’s somewhat inevitable that they’ll attract followers too.

I expect for many of them it’ll be short lived because they’ll move on as soon as the trophies dry up. They won’t have older family members or friends, or a local extended and knowledgable fan base to inform them. They won’t be educated on common shared values like social justice or anything meaningful. They’ll just be on-brand lap dogs with petrodollar collars on a short boring leash. I bet a lot of the shirt wearers don’t even watch matches. And those that do have more of a genuine interest will be poisoned by their wretched ignorant forums and paid bots.

But, nevertheless, the numbers of supporters is of course growing and that’s all that they care about. Sadly the cheating has enabled them to grow and that’s why City will always be as utterly artificial as any of the new fans they attract.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4362 on: March 29, 2024, 07:50:24 am »
City defo popular among kids in Ireland now. It’s inevitable. If you’ve no connection to a club as a kid, you are drawn to the successful teams.

Started seeing city tops on kids on holiday too, mainly foreign kids though, not English kids.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4363 on: March 29, 2024, 08:19:16 am »
Still find it hilarious how the Abu Dhabi fans think they went from basically Stockport County to ‘biggest club in the world’ in just a few years, with more ‘income’ than Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man Utd, Barcelona andBayern Munich ,because of a ‘superior business model’. :lmao.
Cheating bastards.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4364 on: March 29, 2024, 08:27:43 am »
I know a few, work and the pub, who believe that shit, they're not dumb fucks, one is the finance business partner between IT and group finance at work, so they're either brainwashed or lying bastards,  I'll let RAWK decide which one they are ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4365 on: March 29, 2024, 08:49:37 am »
What's wrong with that?

Well it depends. If it's just football rivalry, then nothing. But if it's a genuine belief that one's questionable football career choices make someone a despicable person, well then quite a lot. It sometimes really does appear that people think the world divides into 'good' people and 'bad' people along football lines. Quite odd.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4366 on: March 29, 2024, 09:16:17 am »
Well it depends. If it's just football rivalry, then nothing. But if it's a genuine belief that one's questionable football career choices make someone a despicable person, well then quite a lot. It sometimes really does appear that people think the world divides into 'good' people and 'bad' people along football lines. Quite odd.

not really. It’s a Liverpool forum, actual Liverpool supporters who know the backstory of ‘Man City’ have zero reason to have any respect for anyone or anything to do with the team.  It isn’t some broadsheet newspaper calling him a sewer rat, it’s tribalistic fans who have spent years seeing their team lose out on titles due to another teams’ endless cheating. It really isn’t that deep.  I’m sure he wouldn’t give a shit.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4367 on: March 29, 2024, 09:31:08 am »
not really. It’s a Liverpool forum, actual Liverpool supporters who know the backstory of ‘Man City’ have zero reason to have any respect for anyone or anything to do with the team.  It isn’t some broadsheet newspaper calling him a sewer rat, it’s tribalistic fans who have spent years seeing their team lose out on titles due to another teams’ endless cheating. It really isn’t that deep.  I’m sure he wouldn’t give a shit.
Defending Abu Dhabi sewer rats on RAWK does seem quite odd tho.

Offline Saltashscouse

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and bred to support the Reds
« Reply #4368 on: March 29, 2024, 09:39:34 am »
Suppose you think Bernado Silva is a jolly decent chap too ?
Jan Molby once bought me a pint 🍺

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4369 on: March 29, 2024, 09:45:27 am »

Yeah i suppose it is inevitable but you have to question the parenting though. What Abu Dhabi are doing is no different to what Ben Johnson or Lance Armstrong did as in cheat to achieve success and i mean would you let your kid have either of those as their idol's?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4371 on: March 29, 2024, 11:12:34 am »
And Morrissey auditioned for the role of a hapless, unlucky in love binman with retail aspirations in Coronation Street.

;D

We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #4372 on: March 30, 2024, 12:24:21 pm »
The base of the FFP pyramid has begun with heavy consequences for the lesser offenders.

A cloud of gloom should already be descending on Shitty. Their players should be concerned about their future.

Which is nice.
Kill the humourless

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4373 on: March 30, 2024, 12:55:44 pm »

Foden comes from good stock.

https://news.sky.com/video/moment-police-arrest-mother-of-premier-league-footballer-phil-foden-for-being-drunk-and-disorderly-13057018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9585171/Phil-Fodens-mother-caught-party-brawl-left-one-female-reveller-black-eyes.html
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4376 on: March 30, 2024, 03:23:35 pm »
Straight from the Joey Barton school of footballers. Would be in prison if he wasn't a footballer.
Roy Keane is angry with this statement.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #4377 on: March 30, 2024, 05:21:00 pm »
At least we know where the eyebrows came from.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4378 on: March 30, 2024, 05:27:32 pm »
Attacking his upbringing/working class roots seems a bit low to me, lads.

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4379 on: March 30, 2024, 06:19:21 pm »

Low?  Like his eyebrows low?  Or do they just look that way due to his hairline - I dunno?!
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4380 on: March 30, 2024, 06:54:59 pm »
Lower than a sewer rat?

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4381 on: March 30, 2024, 07:35:59 pm »
Lower than a sewer rat?
Lower than the eyebrows of a sewer rat.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4382 on: March 30, 2024, 10:59:39 pm »

Fuck me.

Working class does not necessarily mean scum bag.

I lived in a fucking tenny til I was 16 - nobody had a pot to piss in. Most people were lovely and I had a boss childhood. There were some twats ala Foden, but they were a tiny minority.

He’s a scumbag because his fucking family are scumbags. Just because they had no money before he was a footballer doesn’t excuse that.

Twats are twats irrespective of socioeconomic class.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4383 on: March 30, 2024, 11:14:33 pm »

Mainly kids with shit Foden haircuts.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4384 on: March 30, 2024, 11:16:50 pm »
Have you folks seen the "3 body problem" series on Netflix? One of the characters is a City fan, and only one club is mentioned. Seriously? How much did Abu Dhabi have to pay for that to get into the movie?

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #4385 on: March 31, 2024, 12:28:39 am »
Have you folks seen the "3 body problem" series on Netflix? One of the characters is a City fan, and only one club is mentioned. Seriously? How much did Abu Dhabi have to pay for that to get into the movie?

The actor is a Man United fan :D
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4386 on: March 31, 2024, 03:00:07 am »
The actor is a Man United fan :D
I didn't know that, but the club on display (logo, player figurine, memorabilia) was Man City. He must have shat glass shards... ;D

Online SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #4387 on: March 31, 2024, 08:30:04 am »
I went to the same school as Foden and can assure you he and his family are not rats. Council estate yes, but not rats.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4388 on: March 31, 2024, 08:41:35 am »
He’s a scumbag because his fucking family are scumbags. Just because they had no money before he was a footballer doesn’t excuse that.

Shocking post.  Just because you come from a troubled family doesn't mean you can't be a better person.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #4389 on: March 31, 2024, 08:42:00 am »

That really is stretching the credibility of sci-fi
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4390 on: March 31, 2024, 10:23:17 am »
Fuck me.

Working class does not necessarily mean scum bag.

I lived in a fucking tenny til I was 16 - nobody had a pot to piss in. Most people were lovely and I had a boss childhood. There were some twats ala Foden, but they were a tiny minority.

Twats are twats irrespective of socioeconomic class.

So, working class doesn't mean he's a scumbag, but if his parents are (and the Daily Mail and S*n say they are) then he must be.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4391 on: March 31, 2024, 10:28:30 am »

I was in New York for work last year and they had Abu Dhabi billboards everywhere. One of the transport hubs in downtown had a 50 foot plus one with the big ugly robot on it. They are obviously spending a fortune trying to break new markets as normal football fans in Europe know exactly what they are all about and have no interest. They love that "franchise" shit over in America anyway so no wonder they targeting there.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #4392 on: March 31, 2024, 11:40:03 am »
I didn't know that, but the club on display (logo, player figurine, memorabilia) was Man City. He must have shat glass shards... ;D

Really? Have you been on Redcafe the past 8 years?
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4393 on: March 31, 2024, 01:25:53 pm »
I was in New York for work last year and they had Abu Dhabi billboards everywhere. One of the transport hubs in downtown had a 50 foot plus one with the big ugly robot on it. They are obviously spending a fortune trying to break new markets as normal football fans in Europe know exactly what they are all about and have no interest. They love that "franchise" shit over in America anyway so no wonder they targeting there.

I wouldn’t be so sure of Europe. Their fan base will grow among younger fans as long as they’re successful. As I previously said, you see it in Ireland already. Most of my mates are Utd fans and they have kids who are supporting city.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4394 on: March 31, 2024, 01:29:15 pm »
Rodri’s eyebrows, can someone explain what’s happening there?

Thanks.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4395 on: March 31, 2024, 01:31:11 pm »
I wouldn’t be so sure of Europe. Their fan base will grow among younger fans as long as they’re successful. As I previously said, you see it in Ireland already. Most of my mates are Utd fans and they have kids who are supporting city.

Bad parenting that. My youngest wanted a keeper kit when he was 8 and asked for a Joe Hart one, my missus said in no uncertain terms he was never having a City kit, ever. He got an Alisson one instead  ;D

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #4396 on: March 31, 2024, 01:34:02 pm »
Started seeing city tops on kids on holiday too, mainly foreign kids though, not English kids.

Just a repeat of Chelsea.

Never saw foreign kids wearing a Hasselbank shirt, and you never see foreigners wearing a Steve Howey shirt.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4397 on: March 31, 2024, 01:46:53 pm »
Cheats™ and Yankees are owners of NY City FC, so it's no surprise they have billboards everywhere in NYC promoting Cheat™FC.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4398 on: March 31, 2024, 02:58:13 pm »
Really? Have you been on Redcafe the past 8 years?
Never... sorry.

Offline Jordo

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and red Kop
« Reply #4399 on: March 31, 2024, 05:57:22 pm »
They will lose 500 points, and they will lose 500 more, just to be the team that drops 1000 points, down to division 4, cheating bastard's, cheating bastard's Dan Dada Dan Dada Dan dada Dan dada Da da da. 😂
Take this ground for the Spion Kop
Main Stand, Annie, Kemlyn Road
And Justice for the 96
Youll Never Walk Alone