Author Topic: The Jurgen Klopp Draft - Discussion thread  (Read 11143 times)

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: The Jurgen Klopp Draft - Discussion thread
« Reply #680 on: March 25, 2024, 09:29:16 pm »
                                                                   Alisson Becker 

Virgil Van Dijk                    Fabio Cannavaro       

Gianluca Zambrotta                                                                               Denis Irwin 

Roy Keane

Thomas Hasler               Paul Gascoigne

Gianfranco Zola                                                              Son Heung-min   

Alan Shearer

Thoughts?

Can someone make this shiny and pretty please?  :wave

Too many mancs

Do it yourself you lazy git  :D  - https://www.buildlineup.com/
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #681 on: March 25, 2024, 09:30:30 pm »
I would’ve bet my life on Thuram being 6’2+. What a beast of a footballer, loved him when I was a kid, he was what a modern defender should be, to me.

Everyone happy that Di Maria fits the brief? I’m more focused on post Mourinho Di Maria who made him a better all round player and defensive workhorse on top of his ball progression abilities. Before that he was more with tricky winger.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #682 on: March 25, 2024, 09:32:47 pm »
Too many mancs

Do it yourself you lazy git  :D  - https://www.buildlineup.com/

Not lazy I can never upload the fucking thing to here so be a Lamp.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #683 on: March 25, 2024, 09:35:04 pm »
I would’ve bet my life on Thuram being 6’2+. What a beast of a footballer, loved him when I was a kid, he was what a modern defender should be, to me.

Everyone happy that Di Maria fits the brief? I’m more focused on post Mourinho Di Maria who made him a better all round player and defensive workhorse on top of his ball progression abilities. Before that he was more with tricky winger.

Same. Monster of a player. One of my favourite ever. Always loved his nickname Le Philosophe. Seemed such a contrast to the player on the field.

Yep, all good re Di Maria. I'm honestly too tired at this point to argue with any more picks anyway  ;D
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #684 on: March 25, 2024, 09:39:26 pm »
Not lazy I can never upload the fucking thing to here so be a Lamp.

Yeah, to be fair. Save and share doesn't work on there. You have to download it and then put it on imgur (or whatever)

Alternatively, this one does work if you click export and use the last link on the next page (Link for formation in this11.com comments)

https://this11.com/

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #685 on: March 25, 2024, 09:52:06 pm »
I’m going to give the Team Builder a go tomorrow via desktop because both of those links are useless on a phone.

I’m pretty happy with what I’ve finished with:

Aguero
        Di Maria                             Salah
                             Kaka
                    Vieira
                              Fabinho

Pearce      Hansen   Ramos       Reiziger

Neuer
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #686 on: March 25, 2024, 10:02:09 pm »
I'm starting to think my team is too old. Who cares, it was great fun watching Prosinecki, Socrates and the likes again. Even if the pictures were a bit grainy.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #687 on: March 25, 2024, 10:15:48 pm »
I'm starting to think my team is too old. Who cares, it was great fun watching Prosinecki, Socrates and the likes again. Even if the pictures were a bit grainy.

Nah, you're good mate. I love the 80s flavour of your team. It's nice to see something different. Most in here are young'uns, so we're fixated on all the 90/00s players.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #688 on: March 25, 2024, 10:17:21 pm »
Nahh fuck this I cant get the fucking thing on here can one of please sort my tem on those pretty pages, thanks!!
Y.N.W.A.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: March 25, 2024, 10:17:44 pm »
Sarge

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:22:38 pm by RobbieRedman »

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #690 on: March 25, 2024, 10:18:01 pm »
Too many mancs

One you like and one you hate highly, ok ;)
Y.N.W.A.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: March 25, 2024, 10:18:24 pm »
DS

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #692 on: March 25, 2024, 10:19:28 pm »
Mine

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #693 on: March 25, 2024, 10:19:41 pm »
Sarge

Ahh Robbie really appreciate that cheers.

PS. you on team Sarge now, once you're in, you're in.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: March 25, 2024, 10:20:06 pm »
Me and Prof are stratergising since Betty the twat nixed our original player for the iconic celbration catagory.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #695 on: March 25, 2024, 10:21:07 pm »
Like that team Robbie.

All the others so far very strong too. I honestly do not see a weakness in my one, but I am biased ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #696 on: March 25, 2024, 10:24:05 pm »
Ahh Robbie really appreciate that cheers.

PS. you on team Sarge now, once you're in, you're in.
No worries mate, 4 great teams so far including max's

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #697 on: March 25, 2024, 10:26:29 pm »
Me and Prof are stratergising since Betty the twat nixed our original player for the iconic celbration catagory.

Please explain the Bellingham celebration. It looks distinctly like he's doing fuck all  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: March 25, 2024, 10:27:51 pm »
I am he, Come at me bro.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #699 on: March 25, 2024, 10:28:34 pm »
No worries mate, 4 great teams so far including max's

All look very strong. Going to be a tough decision. Glad we kept the power level down with the ban list too. Makes things a little less cut and dry.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #700 on: March 25, 2024, 10:29:20 pm »
I am he, Come at me bro.

I mean, what is it? He's got his arms in the air. There's nothing remotely unique there.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #701 on: March 25, 2024, 10:29:47 pm »
That's HIS celebration.  ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #702 on: March 25, 2024, 10:31:20 pm »
:lmao Samie and Prof are jokers

Just for that pick, Betty should make them pick fatty Brolin and is iconic celebration.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #703 on: March 25, 2024, 10:33:01 pm »
That's HIS celebration.  ;D

1. A one-off celebration that is unique, one of a kind or totally off the wall (Tardelli going crazy in 82, Suarez's fake dive in front of the Everton bench, Totti's selfie etc)

2. A signature celebration that is unique to that player and not unimaginative or run of the mill (Bale's stupid heart thing, Batigol's machine gun fingers, King Kenny's arms in the air etc)

Should have done this from the beginning, but I think every goal picked so far has met this criteria.

I appreciate some of this is subjective. I'll be honest I am totally biased towards Liverpool goals and probably King Kenny is a stretch for this rule. But we're Liverpool fans, so whatever.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #704 on: March 25, 2024, 10:33:50 pm »
:lmao Samie and Prof are jokers

Just for that pick, Betty should make them pick fatty Brolin and is iconic celebration.

I'm getting tempted at this point  :D

You should see the "evidence" they sent me over PM this morning.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #705 on: March 25, 2024, 10:35:15 pm »
Why, even as I look at the forum background,  I see the exact same celebration.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: March 25, 2024, 10:36:59 pm »
I'm getting tempted at this point  :D

You should see the "evidence" they sent me over PM this morning.

Would love to :P

Actually, forget Brolin, I've got a really unique one:

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #707 on: March 25, 2024, 10:41:41 pm »
Would love to :P

Actually, forget Brolin, I've got a really unique one:

A no.19 too. That's two birds with one stone!

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: March 25, 2024, 10:43:44 pm »
A no.19 too. That's two birds with one stone!

Just checked, he was born in 1967 and is over 191cm as well. And is the perfect heavy metal footballer as well.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #709 on: March 25, 2024, 10:48:48 pm »
Just checked, he was born in 1967 and is over 191cm as well. And is the perfect heavy metal footballer as well.

Perfect. Until Samie and Prof come up with a proper pick, he is theirs.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #710 on: March 25, 2024, 10:59:32 pm »
We will pick our legitimate first choice then. That celebration is iconic and Bellingham's is too. So many shit has been allowed to pass in this catagory. 

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #711 on: March 25, 2024, 11:03:20 pm »
We will pick our legitimate first choice then. That celebration is iconic and Bellingham's is too. So many shit has been allowed to pass in this catagory. 

Neither fit the brief as above. The word iconic was scrubbed out after I realised it didn't capture the spirit of the category as I'd intended it. If you don't make a legitimate pick I will replace it with a sheep.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: March 25, 2024, 11:09:04 pm »
Our first choice pick IS memorable.  ;D

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #713 on: March 25, 2024, 11:13:11 pm »
Our first choice pick IS memorable.  ;D

So memorable that you two edited his wikipedia page to try to con me into letting you pick him -

I should give you a sheep for this alone.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: March 25, 2024, 11:17:51 pm »
some ideas to help samie out  ;D

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #715 on: March 25, 2024, 11:53:01 pm »
I'm off to bed shortly, but if you two are having trouble finding a midfielder in this category then I'll be kind on you and let you trade out Gento cat. 7 for a CM and then you'll probably find it much easier to pick a forward who has a unique goal celebration.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: March 26, 2024, 12:00:31 am »
We are not finding trouble,we are standing firm in our first choice or second choice.

You've allowed far more shit through this catagory mate.  ;D

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #717 on: March 26, 2024, 12:07:21 am »
The Rivaldo and Puyol celebrations were more unique then your two and neither passed, so it wouldn't be fair to allow yours.

I'll revise your formation with a sheep for the voting tomorrow. We move on.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #718 on: March 26, 2024, 12:11:26 am »
We will get back to you in the morning with our reply.

Offline Prof

• fessor Yaffle. Full tosser.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • The Alternative Premier League Table
« Reply #719 on: March 26, 2024, 12:14:32 am »
So memorable that you two edited his wikipedia page to try to con me into letting you pick him -

I should give you a sheep for this alone.
No conning attempted

Just having a laugh like the old days with a wiki edit  ;D

Seriously though, Neeskens' celebrations should be allowed.  That one where he's doing his trademark double arm jump and single arm punch getting interrupted by Cruyff trying to hug him is one of the most iconic moments for that side.