Author Topic: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun  (Read 847325 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Re: US 2020 Election discussion: Vote BIDEN-HARRIS
« Reply #14040 on: November 14, 2020, 05:35:45 pm »
The million maga rally has proud boys marching, the works.
But the # has been hijacked by people posting pics of pancakes and taking the piss.
Hasn’t stopped the Emperor Cheeto doing a drive about through the streets waving to his followers. Poor USSS men I say.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #14041 on: November 14, 2020, 05:40:32 pm »
But the # has been hijacked by people posting pics of pancakes and taking the piss.
Hasn’t stopped the Emperor Cheeto doing a drive about through the streets waving to his followers. Poor USSS men I say.

Funnily enough I was just coming in here to post about that. Thought I'd check up on it when I saw the # trending and wondered what the hell I was seeing with all the rainbow pancakes.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14042 on: November 14, 2020, 06:16:16 pm »
Funnily enough I was just coming in here to post about that. Thought I'd check up on it when I saw the # trending and wondered what the hell I was seeing with all the rainbow pancakes.

Yeah, exactly the same here.  Thought it might just have been hijacked.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14043 on: November 14, 2020, 06:35:57 pm »
Hasn't he already lost the lot, with his $450,000,000 debts. He is the ultimate epic loser of all time. Got dealt four aces, and all he did with them was say, "Snap".
:lmao :lmao

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #14044 on: November 14, 2020, 07:10:07 pm »

Sums up Trump's presidency. His unhinged supporters arrange a demonstration to try and keep him in power. The orange one does a drive by and then pisses off for a game of golf.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14045 on: November 14, 2020, 10:02:35 pm »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #14046 on: November 14, 2020, 11:07:20 pm »
This short moving day vid perfectly sums up Trump's relevance .

https://twitter.com/leonalioness6/status/1327460599366868993?s=21
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:13:02 pm by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #14047 on: November 14, 2020, 11:08:06 pm »

My fellow Delawareans,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Last Saturday night, Jill and I stood on a stage in Wilmington – the city where our story began – and accepted the honor of becoming your next President and First Lady of the United States.

It was one of the proudest moments of my life.

This election was won by bringing Americans from all walks of life together. It was won because of the hard work and faith of so many people across this country. It was won with a promise to restore the soul of this nation and build back better than ever. However, we never could have done it without you – without Delaware.

This state made me the man I am today. It’s the place my father brought us to rebuild after work in Scranton dried up. It’s where I met the woman who has my heart – even after 43 years – and where I came home from Washington, DC, every evening, to tuck my kids in bed. This is the state where I saw again and again that there is nothing Americans cannot achieve when we put our hearts and minds to the task.

All those years ago, you trusted a young Senator to fight for your family. You grieved with me when I lost Neilia and Naomi. You embraced Jill with open arms and helped her find her voice. You gave our son Beau the chance to represent you. You carried us through the darkest moments of our lives with love, compassion, and generosity.

Working for this state has been an honor, and I am proud of the seven Senate campaigns we ran – with my sister Valerie at the helm, and my brothers, Jimmy and Frank, there by my side. I’m proud of how my kids had the chance to grow up knocking on your doors and traveling town to town to listen to your stories. I’m proud of my work to make Dover Air Force Base one of the world’s finest; to grow our universities into national leaders; and to protect our waterways and wetlands, from the Delaware River down to our world-class beaches.

Delaware is a true microcosm of America – cities and farms, north and south, white and Black and Latino, conservative and liberal – and a model for a nation badly in need of healing.

We believe in respecting one another – because we know we’ll run into each other at the grocery store or church or little league game. We see one another as whole people, bigger than politics, each just trying to build a better life for our kids. We don’t forget: we’re in this together. It is the Delaware way.

Our country has never needed the values I learned here in Delaware more. That’s why, although I am a proud Democrat, I promise you, I will be an American President, and work as hard for those who didn’t vote for me, as those who did.

America is a nation of hope, not fear. Unity, not division. Science, not fiction. We know that there is nothing – nothing – we cannot do when we come together with faith, compassion, and courage.

Throughout the years, in triumph and loss, Delaware has been my North Star and home base – compassionate, persevering, full of grit. The Irish writer James Joyce once said: “When I die, Dublin will be written on my heart.” Delaware will be written on mine.

Thank you, Delaware, for always keeping the faith – in me, in each other, and in this nation that we love so much.

— Joe

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/14/open-letter-president-elect-joe-biden-delaware-residents/6297497002/

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14048 on: November 14, 2020, 11:54:26 pm »
GOP leaders in 4 states quash dubious Trump bid on electors

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won't participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state's electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate's victory. Such a move would violate state law and a vote of the people, several noted.

"I do not see, short of finding some type of fraud — which I haven't heard of anything — I don't see us in any serious way addressing a change in electors," said Rusty Bowers, Arizona's Republican House speaker, who says he's been inundated with emails pleading for the legislature to intervene. "They are mandated by statute to choose according to the vote of the people."

The idea loosely involves GOP-controlled legislatures dismissing Biden's popular vote wins in their states and opting to select Trump electors. While the endgame was unclear, it appeared to hinge on the expectation that a conservative-leaning Supreme Court would settle any dispute over the move.

Still, it has been promoted by Trump allies, including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, and is an example of misleading information and false claims fueling skepticism among Trump supporters about the integrity of the vote.

The theory is rooted in the fact that the U.S. Constitution grants state legislatures the power to decide how electors are chosen. Each state already has passed laws that delegate this power to voters and appoint electors for whichever candidate wins the state on Election Day. The only opportunity for a state legislature to then get involved with electors is a provision in federal law allowing it if the actual election "fails."

If the result of the election was unclear in mid-December, at the deadline for naming electors, Republican-controlled legislatures in those states could declare that Trump won and appoint electors supporting him. Or so the theory goes.

The problem, legal experts note, is that the result of the election is not in any way unclear. Biden won all the states at issue. It's hard to argue the election "failed" when Trump's own Department of Homeland Security reported it was not tampered with and was "the most secure in American history." There has been no finding of widespread fraud or problems in the vote count, which shows Biden leading Trump by more than 5 million votes nationally.

Trump's campaign and its allies have filed lawsuits that aim to delay the certification and potentially provide evidence for a failed election. But so far, Trump and Republicans have had meager success — at least 10 of the lawsuits have been rejected by the courts in the 10 days since the election. The most significant that remain ask courts to prevent Michigan and Pennsylvania from certifying Biden as the winner of their elections.

But legal experts say it's impossible for courts to ultimately stop those states from appointing electors by the December deadline.

"It would take the most unjustified and bizarre intervention by courts that this country has ever seen," said Danielle Lang of the Campaign Legal Center. "I haven't seen anything in any of those lawsuits that has any kind of merit — let alone enough to delay appointing electors."

Even if Trump won a single court fight, there's another potential roadblock: Congress could be the final arbiter of whether to accept disputed slates of electors, according to the Electoral Count Act of 1887, the law outlining the process. In the end, if the Democratic-controlled House and GOP-controlled Senate could not agree on which electors to accept, and there is no vote and no winner, the presidency would pass to the next person in the line of succession at the end of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence's term on Jan. 20. That would be House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat.

"If this is a strategy, I don't think it will be successful," said Edward Foley, a constitutional law professor at Ohio State University. "I think we're in the realm of fantasy here."

But unfounded claims about fraud and corruption have been circulating widely in conservative circles since Biden won the election. Asked this week if state lawmakers should invalidate the official results, GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said, "Everything should be on the table."

DeSantis urged Pennsylvania and Michigan residents to call state lawmakers and urge them to intervene. "Under Article 2 of the Constitution, presidential electors are done by the legislatures and the schemes they create and the framework. And if there's departure from that, if they're not following the law, if they're ignoring law, then they can provide remedies as well," he said.

Republican lawmakers, however, appear to be holding steady. "The Pennsylvania General Assembly does not have and will not have a hand in choosing the state's presidential electors or in deciding the outcome of the presidential election," top Republican legislative leaders, state Sen. Jake Corman and Rep. Kerry Benninghoff, wrote in an October op-ed. Their offices said Friday they stand by the statement.

The Republican leader of Wisconsin's Assembly, Robin Vos, has long dismissed the idea, and his spokesperson, Kit Beyer, said he stood by that position on Thursday.

In Michigan, legislative leaders say any intervention would be against state law. Even though the GOP-controlled legislature is investigating the election, state Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey told radio station WJR on Friday, "It is not the expectation that our analysis will result in any change in the outcome."
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14049 on: November 15, 2020, 12:00:04 am »
And another loss

Federal judge rules acting DHS head Chad Wolf unlawfully appointed, invalidates DACA suspension

"This is really a hopeful day for a lot of young people across the country," said Karen Tumlin, a lawyer in the case and director of the Los Angeles-based Justice Action Center.

A federal judge in New York City on Saturday said Chad Wolf has not been acting lawfully as the chief of Homeland Security and that, as such, his suspension of protections for a class of migrants brought to the United States illegally as children is invalid.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in June that the Trump administration wrongly tried to shut down protections under the Obama-era legislation known as DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. On July 28, Wolf nonetheless suspended DACA pending review.

Homeland Security did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Judge Nicholas Garaufis said court conferences would be held to work out details of his ruling.

He concluded, "Wolf was not lawfully serving as Acting Secretary of Homeland Security under the HSA [Homeland Security Act] when he issued the Wolf Memorandum" that suspended DACA.

Karen Tumlin, a lawyer in the case and director of the Los Angeles-based Justice Action Center, said the ruling means, "the effort in the Wolf memo to gut the DACA program is overturned."

She said the ruling applies to more than a million people, including more recent applicants and those seeking two-year renewals for protection under DACA.

"This is really a hopeful day for a lot of young people across the country," Tumlin said.

Although President Donald Trump formally nominated Wolf for the job in summer, Wolf has yet to get a full vote in the Senate, keeping his role as "acting." Garaufis cited the Government Accountability Office, which wrote in a report to Congress in August that Wolf was the beneficiary of an "invalid order of succession."

The judge described an illegitimate shuffling of leadership chairs at the Department of Homeland Security, the agency responsible for immigration enforcement, for the predicament of Wolf's leadership and that of his predecessor, Kevin McAleenan.

"Based on the plain text of the operative order of succession," Garaufis wrote in the Saturday ruling, "neither Mr. McAleenan nor, in turn, Mr. Wolf, possessed statutory authority to serve as Acting Secretary. Therefore the Wolf Memorandum was not an exercise of legal authority."

The ruling is part of an ongoing case with DACA recipient Martín Jonathan Batalla Vidal serving as the lead plaintiff in a six-plaintiff case against Wolf and the Department of Homeland Security. The suit initially challenged the state of Texas' attempt to thwart DACA.

On Saturday the National Immigration Law Center responded to the ruling on Twitter: "VICTORY!"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 12:05:43 am by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline robygerrard

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14050 on: November 15, 2020, 01:36:57 am »
My fellow Delawareans,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Last Saturday night, Jill and I stood on a stage in Wilmington – the city where our story began – and accepted the honor of becoming your next President and First Lady of the United States.

It was one of the proudest moments of my life.

This election was won by bringing Americans from all walks of life together. It was won because of the hard work and faith of so many people across this country. It was won with a promise to restore the soul of this nation and build back better than ever. However, we never could have done it without you – without Delaware.

This state made me the man I am today. It’s the place my father brought us to rebuild after work in Scranton dried up. It’s where I met the woman who has my heart – even after 43 years – and where I came home from Washington, DC, every evening, to tuck my kids in bed. This is the state where I saw again and again that there is nothing Americans cannot achieve when we put our hearts and minds to the task.

All those years ago, you trusted a young Senator to fight for your family. You grieved with me when I lost Neilia and Naomi. You embraced Jill with open arms and helped her find her voice. You gave our son Beau the chance to represent you. You carried us through the darkest moments of our lives with love, compassion, and generosity.

Working for this state has been an honor, and I am proud of the seven Senate campaigns we ran – with my sister Valerie at the helm, and my brothers, Jimmy and Frank, there by my side. I’m proud of how my kids had the chance to grow up knocking on your doors and traveling town to town to listen to your stories. I’m proud of my work to make Dover Air Force Base one of the world’s finest; to grow our universities into national leaders; and to protect our waterways and wetlands, from the Delaware River down to our world-class beaches.

Delaware is a true microcosm of America – cities and farms, north and south, white and Black and Latino, conservative and liberal – and a model for a nation badly in need of healing.

We believe in respecting one another – because we know we’ll run into each other at the grocery store or church or little league game. We see one another as whole people, bigger than politics, each just trying to build a better life for our kids. We don’t forget: we’re in this together. It is the Delaware way.

Our country has never needed the values I learned here in Delaware more. That’s why, although I am a proud Democrat, I promise you, I will be an American President, and work as hard for those who didn’t vote for me, as those who did.

America is a nation of hope, not fear. Unity, not division. Science, not fiction. We know that there is nothing – nothing – we cannot do when we come together with faith, compassion, and courage.

Throughout the years, in triumph and loss, Delaware has been my North Star and home base – compassionate, persevering, full of grit. The Irish writer James Joyce once said: “When I die, Dublin will be written on my heart.” Delaware will be written on mine.

Thank you, Delaware, for always keeping the faith – in me, in each other, and in this nation that we love so much.

— Joe

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/14/open-letter-president-elect-joe-biden-delaware-residents/6297497002/
Talks a good fight does Joe. Hope he can deliver!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14051 on: November 15, 2020, 04:05:58 am »
www.cnn.com/2020/11/14/politics/rudy-giuliani-trump-lawsuits-2020-election/index.html

That confirms it.  Welcome Joe Biden,  to the presidency. 

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14052 on: November 15, 2020, 07:11:38 am »
So after sporadic outbreaks of violence in Washington after the demonstrations Saturday, Trump is quick to twitter fuelling the fire by blaming ‘Antifa’. What a surprise. 

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #14053 on: November 15, 2020, 08:48:23 am »

:lmao at this video.

"Proud Boys initiation ritual.

Try not to to laugh..."

https://www.twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1327726287620886528

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14054 on: November 15, 2020, 09:14:01 am »
So after sporadic outbreaks of violence in Washington after the demonstrations Saturday, Trump is quick to twitter fuelling the fire by blaming ‘Antifa’. What a surprise.

And those tweets finally, at long last, feel increasingly irrelevant. The petulant musings of a defeated gutter troll. Whilst violence is horrible I still feel a wave of relief knowing this man's pathetic attempts to rabble rouse no longer matter.

It's a great feeling, isn't it?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14055 on: November 15, 2020, 09:19:36 am »
www.cnn.com/2020/11/14/politics/rudy-giuliani-trump-lawsuits-2020-election/index.html

That confirms it.  Welcome Joe Biden,  to the presidency.

I'm looking forward to Giuliani being disbarred.

How soon after January 20th do we think investigations will be launched and arrest warrants issued?

Popcorn's Art

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14056 on: November 15, 2020, 09:41:34 am »

How soon after January 20th do we think investigations will be launched and arrest warrants issued?
Not very. That would appear reactionary. It needs to be introduced in a measured way so as not to seem to be vindictive. There probably needs to slow emergence of evidence that requires investigating, which will be a natural situation anyway, and each case slowly taken up appropriately. This is one for the other thread :)

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14057 on: November 15, 2020, 09:42:12 am »
They crossed 250k deaths yesterday.

What would this election have looked like without covid?   From what I've read and listened to it's been a deal breaker for a lot of people for whom everything else was excusable in one way or another.  I think if they had been capable of handling covid then we'd be staring down the barrel of another four years of Trump.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #14058 on: November 15, 2020, 09:44:45 am »
:lmao at this video.

"Proud Boys initiation ritual.

Try not to to laugh..."

https://www.twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1327726287620886528

The modern American idiot equivalent of the early 20th century English public school involving hot crumpets and six of the best
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14059 on: November 15, 2020, 10:01:52 am »

What would this election have looked like without covid?   From what I've read and listened to it's been a deal breaker for a lot of people for whom everything else was excusable in one way or another.  I think if they had been capable of handling covid then we'd be staring down the barrel of another four years of Trump.

You're not wrong, but thankfully - albeit tragically - it's no longer a future we need to worry about.

It is, though, a stark warning as to the power of a skilled con artist; that people would think things are ok simply because he tells them things are ok. It took a pandemic to break that skill.

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #14060 on: November 15, 2020, 10:20:31 am »

I think if they had been capable of handling covid then we'd be staring down the barrel of another four years of Trump.

MAGA!

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14061 on: November 15, 2020, 10:30:44 am »
The fat old c*nt needs banning from Twitter now. Inciting violence.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14062 on: November 15, 2020, 10:32:14 am »
Make America Phlegm Again.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14063 on: November 15, 2020, 11:01:19 am »
The fat old c*nt needs banning from Twitter now. Inciting violence.
That is introduction to stage two.
As we approach states finalising counts and recounts, protests will ramp up. Culmination will of course come when elector votes are cast. All about opening a pathway to ignore the votes.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #14064 on: November 15, 2020, 11:04:17 am »
The modern American idiot equivalent of the early 20th century English public school involving hot crumpets and six of the best

Is 'hot crumpets' the American equivalent of the Etonian 'roasting a fag'?

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14065 on: November 15, 2020, 11:08:27 am »
Is 'hot crumpets' the American equivalent of the Etonian 'roasting a fag'?

I didn't know you were at Eton Howard.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14066 on: November 15, 2020, 11:09:49 am »
I didn't know you were at Eton Howard.

I've got the scorched buttocks to prove it.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14067 on: November 15, 2020, 11:21:08 am »
I've got the scorched buttocks to prove it.

Can we see them?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14068 on: November 15, 2020, 12:09:29 pm »
Can we see them?

As long as you butter the crumpets first.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #14069 on: November 15, 2020, 12:12:24 pm »

Covid prevented the Dems from going door to door, holding big rallies and small local events, or most importantly having voter registration drives six months out from the election. The Republicans had no qualms about doing all this during a pandemic. That was a huge advantage, especially down-ballot races like for the Senate and Congress or the statehouse seats. Without Covid this could have been a bigger blow-out victory for the Dems.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14070 on: November 15, 2020, 12:21:30 pm »
As long as you butter the crumpets first.

;D Deal.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14071 on: November 15, 2020, 12:55:47 pm »
https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/1327951361846218752?s=20

He's just tagged a random Leeds fan into one of his rants

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14072 on: November 15, 2020, 02:00:25 pm »

Remember back in the Spring when the figure raced past 20,000 and Trump reluctantly conceded it may hit 50, 60,0000 but they had it under control and they could all party by Easter.
As I've said, it's neglectful homicide.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14073 on: November 15, 2020, 02:09:20 pm »
Remember back in the Spring when the figure raced past 20,000 and Trump reluctantly conceded it may hit 50, 60,0000 but they had it under control and they could all party by Easter.
As I've said, it's neglectful homicide.

I remember him saying that if it wasn't for him the death toll would be in the millions...

Popcorn's Art

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #14074 on: November 15, 2020, 02:10:09 pm »
@realDonaldTrump
He won because the Election was Rigged. NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a Radical Left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & Silent Media, & more!

Or, to summarize:
@realDonaldTrump
He won
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #14075 on: November 15, 2020, 02:14:13 pm »
https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/1327951361846218752?s=20

He's just tagged a random Leeds fan into one of his rants

Must be something about his bio that Trump related to.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14076 on: November 15, 2020, 02:26:56 pm »
@realDonaldTrump
He won because the Election was Rigged. NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a Radical Left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & Silent Media, & more!

Or, to summarize:
@realDonaldTrump
He won

Wonder if a twitter rant can be used as him officially conceding, to enable the GSA to sign-off on transition?

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14077 on: November 15, 2020, 02:43:16 pm »
@realDonaldTrump

Or, to summarize:
@realDonaldTrump
He won

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14078 on: November 15, 2020, 02:46:17 pm »
All news outlets should now just start quoting Donald Trump's "He won" and start saying he's conceded to force the issue.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14079 on: November 15, 2020, 02:48:21 pm »
Ha ha.
Loser.