Author Topic: Rick 'Happy with our Summer work so far'  (Read 8330 times)

Offline kopite789

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
Re: Rick 'Happy with our Summer work so far'
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2007, 06:50:11 pm »
Can't believe that people are moaning about the lack of transfers so far. Some of our tagets Eto, Alves are still playing for their clubs in a title race. Can you really see their clubs entering in to transfer negotiations before their seasons over?

We put off contract talks for our own players in the build upto Athens.
25th May 2005 - The greatest night in the history of the world. FACT

Twitter : @kopite789

Offline ste edge

• Boys Pen
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2007, 06:55:38 pm »
Rick Parry gets on my t*ts, anyone at the club who is on the telly more than the players is a worry! like Kenwright for the sh*te any excuse hes on telly! we are slow in the transfer market and dont seemed to have learnt how to turn our success on the Field into money available off it. Compare our merchandise and shirt sponsor and new kit deals to the Mancs when all these deals where done when we where European champions.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2007, 07:02:08 pm »
Is this Rick Parry's equivalent of celebrating at half time?  I don't get it... ok, so we signed some of our own players... yeah, that's great, I'm not sure if it's cause to stop work for a round of self congratulatory back pats while our competitors work hard on new signings.

Meh... we can all judge when all the deals are done and the transfer window is closed.  I don't see why Rick can't leave his self appraisal until then too.  If there's a sense that the fans are a lil' restless the only thing that can truly right that is signing quality players, not making dodgy diplomatic releases via the official site.

It's a regular column that he writes for the LFC magazine! Nothing more nothing less. Jesus fucking wept.   :butt
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2007, 07:07:55 pm »
anyone at the club who is on the telly more than the players is a worry!

Like Rafa, who's interviewed most matches?
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2007, 07:32:23 pm »
Alan_F

Are you out of Stella yet?

This may take awhile educating the masses..;)

;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2007, 07:33:54 pm »
Alan_F

Are you out of Stella yet?

This may take awhile educating the masses..;)

;D
No mate going to the pub... need draught to clear me head....    :wave
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2007, 07:38:29 pm »
It's a regular column that he writes for the LFC magazine! Nothing more nothing less. Jesus fucking wept.   :butt

i think u mean jesus fucking christ 
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2007, 07:43:01 pm »

see what i mean  ;D
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Throxenby

• Has a date with Fat Frank sometime in 2007
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2007, 08:11:22 pm »
*shakes head and mutters... "oh for fucks sake do people not fucking read what's posted! Did I say any fucking where in my post that I was fucking satisfied... or complacent!..." answers self... "no of course I fucking didn't..." starts posting another reply.... gives up, cracks open a can of Stella and longs for the far off day in September when all this shit is over and all the toys are back in the pram...*
that in essence is yer problem

yer have drink it before yer post.
God bless the skywashed for they know not what they do.

Offline davidmoyesmuststay

• Main Stander
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2007, 06:53:35 pm »
I think alot of liverpools targets will be playing in la liga and that doesnt finish till tonight.

So why dont we sit tight and see what happens, dont fuckin start moaning till the season is upon us and we aint signed anyone.

Im thinking the signings will come

fingers xxd

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2007, 07:40:36 pm »
I think alot of liverpools targets will be playing in la liga and that doesnt finish till tonight.

So why dont we sit tight and see what happens, dont fuckin start moaning till the season is upon us and we aint signed anyone.

Im thinking the signings will come

fingers xxd

If we haven't signed Eto'o by lunch tomorrow i'll be burning a shirt with Rafa's name on it

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2007, 07:42:43 pm »
If we haven't signed Eto'o by lunch tomorrow i'll be burning a shirt with Rafa's name on it

Will you do it live on SSN so we can all laugh at you when he signs on Friday week?
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2007, 07:52:19 pm »
Will you do it live on SSN so we can all laugh at you when he signs on Friday week?

I''ll be the one laughing when we sign him come Friday as it will be too late for pre season therefore ruining our chances of winning the league next year

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2007, 07:56:50 pm »
Can we just sign someone? Any dull c*nt will do as it will hopefully stop the "Fucking useless club/Parry/Rafa lack of money" posts that have been appearing every day since the season ended.
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline rab2606

• Main Stander
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2007, 08:57:20 pm »
Well im glad Ricks happy with the summer work so far, reading these posts he seems to be the only one

Offline StevieG26

• Would like to be the first of offer his criticisms.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2007, 08:59:08 pm »
Well im glad Ricks happy with the summer work so far, reading these posts he seems to be the only one

I'm sure he will be until we hit the ground running in the transfer market :)
"Football is not a matter of life and death. I can assure you that it is much more important than that."

Bill Shankly.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2007, 09:02:18 pm »
Love the fact because we don't record, and upload every coversation to youtube, people assume we aren't actually doing anything.

Offline Emo Phillips

• Master of his domain. Enjoyed a young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. Resident of MILF Island.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2007, 09:04:24 pm »
I know. No new signings by mid-June. It's simply not good enough. I mean the new season is only weeks away.  If we don't sign someone in the next week I think Rafa will walk. We're a laughing stock and Parry is the chief clown.

;D

The new contracts to the best players was the main priority. We can't move forward without tying them all up to long deals and having them all happy. Why sign a great player only to lose Alonso? Or Gerrard, heaven forbid, after 2005. I don't know what the wages for the four are, but combined I'd guess it works out at several million extra pounds a season over the next four or five years.

The fact that La Liga finishes today is crucial. None of our players - including Gonzalez and Dudek, who've been linked with Spanish teams - have actually gone, either. For the same reason, no doubt.
KRAMER: "I'm at 1st and 1st. Wait a minute, how can a street intersect into itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!"

Offline chanti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2007, 09:31:04 pm »
my opinion on parry over the years has always been a high one, the club is close to his heart and everything he does is to try and make the club better, fair enough he has made a mistake but have'nt we all its just in our jobs if we get it wrong we dont piss off 45'000 people. he got us rafa he held out against dic becasue he never thought it felt right even though they had 10 times more money than G+T   

Sorry mate Moores was only thinking of filling their own pockets!  DIC was a betta option any day.

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2007, 10:01:52 pm »
Positives: New stadium plans out in the next few weeks

Positive? Nah.

"We're talking about 2010 for completion" 2006, then 2008, then 2010. Parry must have been one of, if not THE most influential voices in deciding to take us away from Anfield. He's done his reputation no favours with the amount of time its taken him to secure funding for the project and the farse that surrounded it all over 3 or 4 years. Not that I want us to move anyway. Anfield Forever.

Negatives: Everything else

I wouldn't call Parry defending the reputation of good Reds a negative. Seems that he has taken on board the strong criticism he received at the fans forum last week and reacted accordingly. Credit where its due to Parry in that respect, though some of us feel its come nearly a month too late.

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2007, 10:03:02 pm »

Sorry mate Moores was only thinking of filling their own pockets!  DIC was a betta option any day.

And you know this because......?

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2007, 07:31:37 am »

Bollocks. From whats come out since it seems that DIC were in it for the money. Remember all that bollocks about how they are in things for the long term with people holding up the Tussaud Group as an example? They sold it off as soon as they got a decent offer...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Big Mac Whopper. Proud owner of "mods-are-cunts" account. Strangely no longer with us.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2007, 07:32:43 am »
DIC was a betta option any day.

Were they really a "betta" option, or are you just guessing.
* WARNING - The above post may contain sarcasm. Maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

AS ALWAYS, WE ARE FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING OUR MANAGER