Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 v 0 Nottingham Forest Jota 31’ Nuñez 35’ Mo 77’  (Read 17376 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 v 0 Nottingham Forest Jota 31’ Nuñez 35’ Mo 77’
« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2023, 06:55:32 am »
The team played with more cohesion and slicker passing than last week, no doubt due to having a longer period of time to prepare for the game, which, seeing as the biggest game of the past seasons are us versus city, makes you wonder what the premier league think around their products biggest showcase, being tainted by such a short turnaround around to prepare.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2023, 07:31:16 am »
Szoboslai's laser-accurate assist. Szobos is boss, lads...

It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2023, 08:26:54 am »
I could sit and watch that for an hour :)
Magnificent.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2023, 09:28:27 am »

It's boss. I remember Keita did an even better one from a simlar position, only Mo failed to convert it. v Palace, I think, in his second or thrid game for us
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2023, 09:38:08 am »
Magnificent.
It's boss. I remember Keita did an even better one from a simlar position, only Mo failed to convert it. v Palace, I think, in his second or thrid game for us
Maybe my opinion below could be saved for another thread's discussion but aaa... Can't help it.

I think this is ONE OF the best ways to catch / defeat Man City off guard.

Well, I can't say that their midfield is superior than us because ours is good too. But, but... To avoid playing them "toe-to-toe" game in certain circumstances...

This KABOOMMMM method straight away attacking an opponent from our defensive third is just mind blowing sucker punch.

Could bleed them as fuck and keep them demotivated. KABOOMMM!!! Hahahah!!!  :wave  :wave
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2023, 09:58:26 am »
Maybe my opinion below could be saved for another thread's discussion but aaa... Can't help it.

I think this is ONE OF the best ways to catch / defeat Man City off guard.

Well, I can't say that their midfield is superior than us because ours is good too. But, but... To avoid playing them "toe-to-toe" game in certain circumstances...

This KABOOMMMM method straight away attacking an opponent from our defensive third is just mind blowing sucker punch.

Could bleed them as fuck and keep them demotivated. KABOOMMM!!! Hahahah!!!  :wave  :wave

Mo turned Cancelo to score a similar Pep basically sold him afterwards. Hopefully he does the same to Rodri.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2023, 10:02:56 am »

A thing of beauty, and that finish from Mo is more difficult than it looks. First time with his right foot and with a defender sprinting back.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2023, 10:10:34 am »
Salah must have thought he was in a remake of Keystone Cops there. Farcical defending but smart enough to take full advantage of it. Good win as we barely got into third gear. Another clean sheet, multiple scorers again and a lovely gesture to Diaz by Jota. Sending his father our prayers.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2023, 10:14:40 am »
I’ll catch the highlights later but that sounded like a pretty routine win.

I read in the Guardian that the Forest fans displayed a banner saying ‘Respect the 97 -solidarity with survivors - no to tragedy chanting’. Very happy to hear this.

They did, same as last year. They are a group of Forest fans who are working with HSSA to support fans who are still affected by 89. They were up for the anniversary last two years.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2023, 10:17:54 am »
Magnificent.

Love how Darwin was alongside Mo just in case.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2023, 10:27:17 am »
Its really exciting watching the side right now and you just want the weekend to come quickly to watch Nunez, Gravenberch and Szoboszlai play more.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2023, 10:59:56 am »
Home games starting to look routine again after a weird season last year.

For a title challenge you need these mundane home wins. Get to the point where both teams would happily shake hands on a 2-0 Liverpool win after 70 mins. Once you start racking up these wins, even get to the point where lots of teams would happily take a 2-0 before the game starts. City have that now. United have had it. We’ve been in that situation too. Teams are happy to get out without a hammering and it’s a damage limitation exercise for them
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2023, 11:05:42 am »
An absolute joy to be there yesterday. Watching the lads at work with zero peril is one of the good things in life. Long may it continue.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2023, 11:33:27 am »
We are now top in terms of xG and 5th in terms of xG against and that latter stat must be skewed massively by the times we have had to play with 10 men. Right now we are definitely alongside Arsenal and just below City in terms of the leagues best side, rather than being just the third best side.

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2023, 11:42:28 am »
Great result, and we didn’t really have to work too hard for it. Can’t complain really. Difficult game as well given the horrendous situation with Luis Diaz though and hopefully his father comes home safe and sound as soon as possible!

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2023, 12:23:26 pm »
Its really exciting watching the side right now and you just want the weekend to come quickly to watch Nunez, Gravenberch and Szoboszlai play more.
It’s a great feeling isn’t it. I’m always counting down the days til the next game. Quite aside from being very very good, we’re great to watch as well
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2023, 12:27:10 pm »
A thing of beauty, and that finish from Mo is more difficult than it looks. First time with his right foot and with a defender sprinting back.

was expecting var to rule it out due to inconsistencies of the anfield pitch.

the keeper must have totally misjudged the bounce.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2023, 12:43:39 pm »
Great routine win - 3 points, 3 goals, clean sheet, and no injuries. Great to see all 3 strikers get a goal each, plus Mo continuing to add to his already ridiculous stats.

Unbeaten in over a year in the league at Anfield, and 11 wins in all competitions already this season - with only 2 draws and one defeat.

We're quietly building a nice title challenge - with an entirely new midfield that will only get better when they've had more game time and training together. Our absentees are also much more due to freak incidents/issues this season - such as rare suspensions, Robbo's shoulder, and Diaz's awful family situation.

We have a really strong starting 11 for every type of game/opposition now, plus strong options off the bench, and Robbo/Thiago/Bajetic/Jones and Diaz to come back into the squad. Happy days.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2023, 01:19:49 pm »
Great to enjoy watching us play
No danger of the result...just an enjoyable thrashing. Looked good out there and hopefully another step closer in getting the team gelling properly
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2023, 01:34:53 pm »
was expecting var to rule it out due to inconsistencies of the anfield pitch.

the keeper must have totally misjudged the bounce.

Should have used his bonce...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2023, 01:46:04 pm »
Should have used his bonce...

Bonce? isn't she married to Jay Z?

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2023, 02:16:29 pm »
They did, same as last year. They are a group of Forest fans who are working with HSSA to support fans who are still affected by 89. They were up for the anniversary last two years.
Thanks for that info. My visceral reaction to the words Nottingham Forest has forever been skewed by Brian Clough's words. It's good to know about this fan-led initiative.

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2023, 07:26:23 pm »

With Dom's left foot, and Mo's right foot, too.

I laughed out loud when that goal happened, as the defensive mix-up was just too funny not to laugh. Then I caught myself saying it was the funniest goal I'd seen in years, before remembering one just as hilarious only three days beforehand!

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2023, 08:40:45 pm »
Magnificent.

Even the way he brings it down with his chest, and it dropping nicely in his path.
Skill for days!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2023, 08:51:20 pm »
First chance I have had to watch the game tonight and I was thoroughly impressed with a number of players. Dom continues to shine and just seems to be all over the pitch. It was by far Macca's best performance, I lost count the number of balls he managed to win especially in the first half. He is such an intelligent player and has the quality to break through the lines with a piercing pass, besides which its great to have a midfielder whose looks to go forward with the ball. I thought while Grav was perhaps quieter than the other night, he still managed to show glimpses of what is to come and I love the way he just glides through the field. I thought the front three were all excellent, a bit of everything in them each one having something different. The team plays as a real unit now and made short work of Nottingham Forest. Like everyone else I can't wait for the next game. Oh and Van Dijk is back to his best and that is the best news of all.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Weeb

• Boys Pen
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2023, 07:31:25 am »
We look absolutely magical and totally different from last season! Good ratings all the way from everywhere
https://youtu.be/r4k0YguS3sQ