Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton. Premier League, Saturday the 21st October. Match Preview.  (Read 17596 times)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp speaking to TNT Sports on his new-look midfield: "They are obviously three very good players who have shown up in the season. Everyone can see how important they are for us and will be.

"They are not new to each other any more. They like each other, you can see that off the pitch. It's not only about the midfield but it is one of the most important areas on the pitch.

"We have to win - I don't know how many second balls - but also set-pieces and all these kinds of things.

"Everton are in a good moment with a clear structure and will go for it. We will go for it too."

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Here we go redmen...fucking smash em  :D :lickin

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm sat here watching via a stream and our friend Michael Owen is in the studio doing what he does best, talking out of his arse. :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Let's get a fast start Reds, we need to smash these.  :scarf
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I'm sat here watching via a stream and our friend Michael Owen is in the studio doing what he does best, talking out of his arse. :D

I can tolerate Owen as he at least tries to be impartial unlike Carragher and McManaman.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Let’s have these.

Up the Reds. 3-1 to us.