Author Topic: Shithouse FA decisions!!  (Read 778 times)

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Shithouse FA decisions!!
« on: February 17, 2024, 12:01:39 pm »
The son of one of my clients was born a 'limb different' child, missing the lower part of his right arm.  His parents started their own charity to supply gadgets to help other kids with similar disabilities to live as normal a life as possible.

He's recently been training with the 'England' amputee football squad and they'll be taking part in an international tournament in Belgium later this year.

The reason for the thread start is to highlight the "English FA's" part in this who cold heartedly withdrew their financial support last year as it "wasn't financially profitable" to continue meaning the 3 lions had to be removed from their kits.

The organisers are currently trying to raise funds to allow these kids to continue training and competing on the world stage but now the FA want back in as a recent game in Turkey had a crowd of over 45000 so now they could make money out of it!!

Absolute bastards these only wanting involvement if they can make money out of it themselves.  Don't the motherfuckers make enough dosh from the professional game to subsidise a group of limb different kids!!

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
Re: Shithouse FA decisions!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 12:06:35 pm »
Gotta keep giving out those free FA Cup tickets to their mates.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 12:21:54 pm »
Good grief. Does EVERYTHING have to turn a profit these days??  Can't we just do it because it's right??

:butt
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2024, 02:35:51 pm »
Fucking shitweasels.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 02:38:49 pm »
The whole World is full of greedy, selfish twats.

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 02:41:05 pm »
Greedy bastards

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2024, 02:41:37 pm »
Disgusting.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2024, 02:51:53 pm »
You should write to Owen, he's got all the right contacts (esp now because of his boy) & I do believe he'd help.

Little Judas.  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2024, 02:56:37 pm »
Good grief. Does EVERYTHING have to turn a profit these days??  Can't we just do it because it's right??

Indeed. Joke is the cost of their financial support was likely less than the catering would be for some events the FA would gladly host for their corporate sponsors

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2024, 02:59:45 pm »
I think the FA only started funding it last year having stubbornly refused to do so for well over a decade.  I had a good friend - sadly no longer with us - that was involved from 2009 to 2012 and the FA wouldn't provide any funding as it wasn't a Paralympic sport.  That was the era of utter obsession with London 2012.

What is the reason for the FA dropping the funding again so suddenly?  They fully fund the deaf England team (and probably others).

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2024, 03:05:27 pm »
That's shite that is. Fcuk the FA. I wouldn't let them back in to fund the team unless they made a 10 year commitment.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2024, 03:11:35 pm »
You should write to Owen, he's got all the right contacts (esp now because of his boy) & I do believe he'd help.

Little Judas.  ;D

Thanks but no mancs

;D

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2024, 03:14:57 pm »
I think the FA only started funding it last year having stubbornly refused to do so for well over a decade.  I had a good friend - sadly no longer with us - that was involved from 2009 to 2012 and the FA wouldn't provide any funding as it wasn't a Paralympic sport.  That was the era of utter obsession with London 2012.

What is the reason for the FA dropping the funding again so suddenly?  They fully fund the deaf England team (and probably others).

Purely financial as in they couldn't make money off the events presumably meaning sponsorships, corporate etc.

The costs to them have got to be pennies in consideration of what they bring in from the rest of football.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2024, 03:17:54 pm »
That's shite that is. Fcuk the FA. I wouldn't let them back in to fund the team unless they made a 10 year commitment.

They don't want them back in unless they do commit to something like that mate. 

Imagine how those kids must have felt to be told "sorry we can't make any money out of you so give us our Lions back"!

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2024, 03:18:26 pm »
Indeed. Joke is the cost of their financial support was likely less than the catering would be for some events the FA would gladly host for their corporate sponsors

Precisely mate.