Author Topic: Signature Living goes bust  (Read 1880 times)

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Signature Living goes bust
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:36:00 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/signature-living-parent-company-collapses-18513058

Con artists have been taking the piss for a few years now. Including a bit of alleged arson in Belfast and ripping off councils in Cardiff

Looks like well over £100m trail of destruction for investors to pick through. Lot of borrowing from Peter to pay paul and then running out of peters

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Signature Living goes bust
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 02:00:44 pm »
They've been living on the edge for a while.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 02:22:21 pm »
Been a long time coming, their development on Old Hall St has been moth balled for a while now with only the odd work here and there to tidy the outside in an attempt to sell more apartments off plan.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 05:02:29 pm »
Can only echo what the above posters have said.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 05:09:30 pm »
Always felt The Shankly Hotel was the antithesis of everything the man stood for, and the extra floors that were added blocked the sunshine from Victoria street.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 06:01:03 pm »
Always felt The Shankly Hotel was the antithesis of everything the man stood for, and the extra floors that were added blocked the sunshine from Victoria street.

The rooftop floor is a brilliant place for a do though  , nice outside area high above the city and they have had a few musical events on . The financing of the business has always been a bit shady my niece was warned off taking a job there a few years ago by a friend who worked there saying there were issues getting paid sometimes

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 06:50:22 pm »
I went for a drink at the roof top bar in their place in James St about 5 years ago when it first opened. Great view, bar decent but there were lots of bit and pieces unfinished, skirting boards, grouting in the bigs which gave the impression it was a bit of a bodge job.

And I echo the views above about the Shankly hotel.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 09:46:03 pm »
The rooftop floor is a brilliant place for a do though  , nice outside area high above the city and they have had a few musical events on . The financing of the business has always been a bit shady my niece was warned off taking a job there a few years ago by a friend who worked there saying there were issues getting paid sometimes

I'm sure it's amazing when you're up there.  But I spend most of my time on the ground, and it's robbed a lot of the daylight.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art