Author Topic: UFC/MMA thread  (Read 1896114 times)

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: UFC/MMA thread
« Reply #30840 on: November 12, 2023, 04:39:06 am »
Aspinall with a fantastic win.. A short and sweet fight but he wins by KO after a minute or so to take the belt.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30841 on: November 12, 2023, 04:40:02 am »
That was slick from Aspinall!

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30842 on: November 12, 2023, 05:29:14 am »
Pereira a two weight champion in only 11 fights, beaten 4 champions along the way.. The guy is brilliant!
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30843 on: November 12, 2023, 11:13:26 am »
Aspinall is top quality, his movement is slick and has great power and a dangerous ground game.

Pereira is also a beast, done so much in much little time.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30844 on: December 15, 2023, 09:29:04 am »
UFC 296 this weekend.. Really hope Leon smashes that prick Covington, how anyone can take him seriously with his antics is beyond me. Looking forward to see more of Rakhmonov, the hype is real.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #30845 on: December 15, 2023, 12:06:31 pm »
disgusting by covington. hope he gets his jaw broken again. absolute c*nt.

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30846 on: December 15, 2023, 03:04:11 pm »
Covington is an absolute shithouse. He's not even playing a character, that's who he is an utter scumbag.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #30847 on: December 15, 2023, 04:06:26 pm »
Covington is an absolute shithouse. He's not even playing a character, that's who he is an utter scumbag.

A sweetheart in real life apparently. Chael Sonnen is the one feeding him his lines, another boring fighter who could only get people interested in him by talking trash. It's just pro wrestling to them.

Great motivation, should guarantee we get a mean Leon Edwards and that is bad news for Covington.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #30848 on: December 15, 2023, 04:07:56 pm »
Bringing up someone's deceased father. Welcome to a world where people think they can do and say what they want because freedumb.

Online leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #30849 on: December 16, 2023, 02:32:11 am »
Hope Leon kicks his head into orbit

Offline Zaffarious

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #30850 on: December 16, 2023, 05:27:14 pm »
what time you think paddy fight starts tonight? 4am? 5am?

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30851 on: December 17, 2023, 03:27:36 am »
Emmett just sent Mitchell to sleep  :o

This cards been awesome top to bottom so far.

Offline Zaffarious

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #30852 on: December 17, 2023, 04:00:20 am »
paddy looked comftorbale then it looks like he broke his nose or something? suddenly looked super hurt

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30853 on: December 17, 2023, 04:15:10 am »
Weird fight from Paddy, dominated it but he seemed gassed in that final round, shame he was fighting a pensioner that couldnt take advantage.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30854 on: December 17, 2023, 04:31:23 am »
Rakhmonov my boy!! Easy as you like, another finish.

Offline jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30855 on: December 17, 2023, 04:38:48 am »
Stream anyone?

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30856 on: December 17, 2023, 05:34:13 am »
Stream anyone?

pick your poison

https://reddit9.mmastreamlinks.com/detail-match/2600038652

hope leon ends colby career or life forever ;D

Offline Zaffarious

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #30857 on: December 17, 2023, 06:13:53 am »
hahah these americans are deluded. if coby thinks he won that fight lol

Offline Zaffarious

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #30858 on: December 17, 2023, 06:14:26 am »
4-1 to leaon at least. colby will prob get the last round the appease trump

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30859 on: December 17, 2023, 06:24:01 am »
Easy work for Leon.

Fuck Colby is cringe, how anyone finds his shtick entertaining is fucking puzzling to me.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30860 on: December 17, 2023, 06:25:18 am »
Leon fought a great fight but if you want a prime example of a thick American look no further than Covington. Wtf was that post match interview? Ends up calling the fans broke bitches and walking off :lmao

Offline spartan2785

• Main Stander
« Reply #30861 on: December 17, 2023, 06:26:25 am »
hahah these americans are deluded. if coby thinks he won that fight lol

Don't put us all in the same boat, Colby fought like how Trump and his followers are...cowards who don't back up what they say.  Shouldn't sniff a title fight for the rest of his career.

Kind of wish Leon hadn't gone for the finish in that last round or else it would have been an easy 5-0 but I guess you can't help but want to shut up that asshole for good.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30862 on: December 17, 2023, 11:03:47 am »
That was a bit boring, not much urgency shown by either man. Got to imagine it's Belal or Shavkat next for Leon.

How has Tony Ferguson not been cut yet, he is the most declined fighter I've ever seen and will end up with CTE if he doesn't pack it in.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #30863 on: December 17, 2023, 11:32:25 am »
It was a beautiful performance from Edwards, Covington was only surviving in there. Just missing the finish, thought he had that sub locked in!

Offline Zaffarious

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #30864 on: December 17, 2023, 12:42:35 pm »
Don't put us all in the same boat, Colby fought like how Trump and his followers are...cowards who don't back up what they say.  Shouldn't sniff a title fight for the rest of his career.

Kind of wish Leon hadn't gone for the finish in that last round or else it would have been an easy 5-0 but I guess you can't help but want to shut up that asshole for good.

apologies when i said "these americans" i meant colby / his fans in the arena. not every american :) can see how it looked like that though!

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #30865 on: December 17, 2023, 05:13:55 pm »

How has Tony Ferguson not been cut yet, he is the most declined fighter I've ever seen and will end up with CTE if he doesn't pack it in.

so you mean to tell us he does not have CTE already?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30866 on: December 17, 2023, 06:34:14 pm »
so you mean to tell us he does not have CTE already?
Oh he definitely does, he'll get advanced CTE if he carries on. Even if he gets cut, he'll end up in PFL.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30867 on: January 8, 2024, 09:20:31 pm »
Oliveira vs Tsarukyan at UFC 300 should be a cracker

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #30868 on: January 20, 2024, 07:09:17 pm »
Can't see past Du Plessis tonight ...an all rounder who can bang..... Strickland, hard to beat and pitbull mentality ..but I can see this going the same way as the Pereira fight..
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30869 on: January 20, 2024, 09:17:33 pm »
Can't see past Du Plessis tonight ...an all rounder who can bang..... Strickland, hard to beat and pitbull mentality ..but I can see this going the same way as the Pereira fight..
Promises to be a cracker, both have vowed not to take a backwards step, looking forward to it. Think Du Plessis finishes him in the 2nd.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30870 on: January 21, 2024, 02:56:12 am »
Promises to be a cracker, both have vowed not to take a backwards step, looking forward to it. Think Du Plessis finishes him in the 2nd.

Anyone got any linky dinks?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30871 on: January 21, 2024, 06:46:45 am »
Du Plessis takes it via split decision, very good fight, credit to both and right decision in the end.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #30872 on: January 21, 2024, 09:43:39 am »
Yay South Africa.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #30873 on: February 15, 2024, 11:32:42 am »
Hell of a card on Sat/Sun.....looking forward to it as much as I am to 300

Topuria...brash, highly confident young gun and stoppage merchant.....but I think (like everyone else before him) he'll find that Volkanovski is a totally different proposition to all of his previous opponents....even allowing for the 35 curse

Loved this btw....funny af  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/C2nsn2uzWog" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/C2nsn2uzWog</a>

They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30874 on: February 15, 2024, 05:56:55 pm »
Looking forward to this weekend, it’s a brilliant card. Can’t see past Volk he’s still undefeated at featherweight but Topuria will be a stiff challenge. Will be good to see more of Ian Machado Gary, he certainly talks the talk let’s see if he can carry on making a name for himself.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30875 on: February 15, 2024, 07:45:40 pm »
Hope Ian Garry gets knocked out into the middle of next year, can't stand the arrogant c*nt.

Topuria also seems to be doing a lot of talking and bragging, he doesn't really know who he's up against. Volk by stoppage round 4.

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30876 on: February 15, 2024, 10:00:07 pm »
The record of fighters over 35 in titles fights in the lower weight divisions is appalling so it’ll be interesting to see if Volk can get the job done.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #30877 on: February 17, 2024, 03:14:26 pm »
Hope Ian Garry gets knocked out into the middle of next year, can't stand the arrogant c*nt.

Don't mind a bit of fighter arrogance and grandstanding, as long as they can back it up ...which to be fair, Garry has done so far.........should be a hell of contest against Neal though ..potential fight of the night, particularly if they stay on their feet....

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30878 on: February 18, 2024, 05:59:38 am »
Topuria said he would knock Volk out in the first, well not quite but he did it in the second, unbelievable finish. What a result, feel for Volk… first loss at featherweight. 

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30879 on: February 18, 2024, 06:06:40 am »
Feels bad man. The 35 plus curse is real. Hope he takes a long break.
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.