Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Klopp's on the best part of 20 mill a year (similar salary to Salah) so if you save on those two salaries it's a lot of money.

We'll pay Feyenoord around 10 mill and Slot's salary will be maybe  in the region of 10 mill a year. If it's nearer 15 then combined with the compo it'll work out about the same over the 2 years as if Klopp stayed. It should be weighted with bonuses as well (CL qualification/trophies etc.)
Slot is on €2.5m at Feyenoord, a huge increase for them agreed last year when Spurs were sniffing around. I'd be shocked if we started him on £10m especially given he has significantly less responsibilities than Klopp and that compensation figure.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by deano2727 on Today at 08:16:21 pm »
This is always the way for City, they get the easiest run-in every time.

At some point though, they'll drop points toward the end of a season, and since we're absolutely cursed when it comes to the league it won't be against us. So you never know, I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Spurs away isn't easy. In fact, it's a bit of a twat of a fixture for City if Spurs need points for CL.
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by DiggerJohn on Today at 08:15:56 pm »
Knicks playing tough loving it
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Sarge on Today at 08:14:51 pm »
Honestly if I was given at the statrt of the season that we would Win a Cup and qualify for the CL I would have taken it.
Ultimately we cant complain, we are the third best side. Thats fine for now.
Second or third makes no odds as I never expected us to win the PL. Making the Europa League Final in Dublin however... *sigh*
« Last post by Koplass on Today at 08:13:00 pm »
No chance. Even their fixture list is very easy, teams with nothing to play for.

This is always the way for City, they get the easiest run-in every time.

At some point though, they'll drop points toward the end of a season, and since we're absolutely cursed when it comes to the league it won't be against us. So you never know, I'm crossing my fingers for you.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Alternative Premier League Table 2023-24
« Last post by moloch on Today at 08:12:55 pm »
I assume both City and Arsenal are now ahead of us in the APLT.
« Last post by ScottishGoon on Today at 08:12:20 pm »
Still missing the point entirely. Your fans dont learn!

You could yet win the title this year, but regardless of if you do or not its a good idea to listen to those that have experienced it before you. It's like being a parent and telling your kid about the dangers of certain situations, they dont wanna listen and think you're just being boring, old and spoiling their fun when in reality it's just speaking from having more experience

To be honest i'm not even tired and drawn out with it, i'm incredibly optimistic about our club and what we can do, i've seen my side win the champions league twice and hoover up every single trophy, build an incredibly envied structure and go from a side making mistakes constantly to leading the way for football operations. I just also live in reality and understand what football has become.

For all the positives of Arsenal, you're currently part of the problem. I grew up having respect and admiration for Arsenal and a lot of your old players, hell I fucking met Ian Wright only last week, but way too many of your fans have gained this insane sense of entitlement and delusion about how quickly things change in football. If we disagree with you it's basically anything but speaking from a position of having experienced all this shit, you would think last season would have provided your fans with some perspective but nope

I’m going to be honest, I don’t even know what we are arguing over? What is it your accusing me of saying, and what is it I need to learn? What problem am I causing Arsenal?
Crap I forgot we're coughing up best part of 10 million. I wonder if that will be reflected in his reduced role "head coach" salary?

Klopp's on the best part of 20 mill a year (similar salary to Salah) so if you save on those two salaries it's a lot of money.

We'll pay Feyenoord around 10 mill and Slot's salary will be maybe  in the region of 10 mill a year. If it's nearer 15 then combined with the compo it'll work out about the same over the 2 years as if Klopp stayed. It should be weighted with bonuses as well (CL qualification/trophies etc.)
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League Fixtures 27th - 28th April
« Last post by S on Today at 08:10:44 pm »
I don’t think 99% of players care about rivalries and where the title goes anywhere near as much as fans. Players are selfish. Look at the bust up Chelsea had over that penalty.

For example, a Spurs/United forward will always care more about scoring and improving their own stats than playing a part in a Arsenal/City title win.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10