Author Topic: 22/23 TV Fixtures  (Read 46349 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: 22/23 TV Fixtures
« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2023, 09:45:30 am »
Hoping it's not a late ko on the Sat though. We seem to have had a lot of late/evening ko this ssn
We are a team of one half.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2023, 11:43:25 am »
Hearing staying put for Saturday.

Where you hearing that? Need to get the jump on easyJet price gouging
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: April 14, 2023, 01:23:06 pm »
Where you hearing that? Need to get the jump on easyJet price gouging

I've already been done with a Monday night rumour,  booked flights for that and have flights for a Saturday ko to. So most probably be a Sunday! 

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #323 on: April 14, 2023, 01:29:23 pm »
Hearing staying put for Saturday. 

Pleasantly surprised by that.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: April 14, 2023, 06:09:32 pm »
An extra week to plan it, yet still here we are at 10 past 6 on a Friday evening none the wiser. Absolute c*nts

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: April 14, 2023, 07:34:43 pm »
They’ve put a statement out saying it will be next week

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: April 14, 2023, 07:50:53 pm »
They’ve put a statement out saying it will be next week

Can't find anything about it on the PL site

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2023, 10:20:20 pm »
No regard for supporters, again.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #329 on: April 15, 2023, 12:52:01 pm »
No regard for supporters, again.

Agreed, I presume their waiting to see how the teams in the Europa & Conference league get on Thursday. Wouldn’t surprise me if you end up with Man City v Chelsea & Forest V Arsenal at 5:30 & 8pm on the Saturday night. With us being 3 or 4 other fixtures that could also be shifted.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: April 17, 2023, 05:56:27 pm »
Taking the piss now

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #331 on: April 18, 2023, 08:20:50 am »
Taking the piss now
Wouldn't surprise me if we heard nothing until Friday
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2023, 12:56:36 pm »
I don't know why people are so surprised.

1) Everything is so tight (title race, top four, relegation), so TV will want to leave this as late as possible.

2) They Premier League almost never stick to their 'approximate dates'.

I wouldn't expect anything until after the weekend, and probably more realistically, after the midweek fixtures on 26th.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: April 18, 2023, 02:16:19 pm »
I don't know why people are so surprised.

1) Everything is so tight (title race, top four, relegation), so TV will want to leave this as late as possible.

2) They Premier League almost never stick to their 'approximate dates'.

I wouldn't expect anything until after the weekend, and probably more realistically, after the midweek fixtures on 26th.

It's just annoying that the most important people to consider, the match going fans, are just not considered at all. Just completely disregarded in the decision making process.
I've taken a gamble on the Villa game being 3pm Saturday and booked flights to Manc and train to Lime Street for total of £25. As soon as the fixture is announced I'll be lukcy to see the same journey being under £100.
Yet to book any return journey, as if it's 5.30 kick off then I'll have to fork out for a hotel and flight home on Sunday, rather than boat home on Saturday night.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #334 on: April 18, 2023, 03:29:32 pm »
It's just annoying that the most important people to consider, the match going fans, are just not considered at all. Just completely disregarded in the decision making process.
I've taken a gamble on the Villa game being 3pm Saturday and booked flights to Manc and train to Lime Street for total of £25. As soon as the fixture is announced I'll be lukcy to see the same journey being under £100.
Yet to book any return journey, as if it's 5.30 kick off then I'll have to fork out for a hotel and flight home on Sunday, rather than boat home on Saturday night.
Yep, definitely annoying for those who travel mate. You may just be in luck though, as looking at that weeks fixtures and the league table, most of the games will likely still have something riding on them. League title, Top four, and the relegation battle.  Us and Villa with an outside chance of Top Four will probably be one of the least attractive games for TV, however a lot can change in the space of the next three games, and I can see them leaving this VERY late, maybe even into May.   

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: April 18, 2023, 04:01:58 pm »
We need Christy Phelan  to give us the Ronnie Rumour :)

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #336 on: April 18, 2023, 04:06:38 pm »
We need Christy Phelan  to give us the Ronnie Rumour :)

3pm on the Saturday is the Ronnie Rumour I have heard  :)

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: April 18, 2023, 04:08:19 pm »

Shows how bad we've been this season if so :D Must have been many season since our penultimate match was 3pm Sat.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: April 18, 2023, 05:00:10 pm »
That'll be nice for our final home game of the season, hopefully a sunny day for the players' walkabout after.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: April 18, 2023, 05:05:16 pm »

Boss that  :scarf

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #340 on: April 20, 2023, 12:36:38 am »
I assume that our match with Brentford might move now as City/Leeds can't be on Sunday @ 1400 as they're away to Real 2 days later and we're the only Saturday TV game (both are on Sky) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just switch the matches…obviously when it was originally announced, no mention whatsoever that it could still move :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/anfield-clashes-fulham-and-brentford-rescheduled
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #341 on: April 20, 2023, 02:22:21 am »
There's no need to, can just put them after ours at 7.45 pm.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: April 20, 2023, 07:26:05 am »
I assume that our match with Brentford might move now as City/Leeds can't be on Sunday @ 1400 as they're away to Real 2 days later and we're the only Saturday TV game (both are on Sky) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just switch the matches…obviously when it was originally announced, no mention whatsoever that it could still move :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/anfield-clashes-fulham-and-brentford-rescheduled

Be livid if they do that with only 16 days notice. Hadn't even considered that as a possibility when booking stuff as it wasn't mentioned on the PL site. City will go into 745pm I'd hope !

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #343 on: April 20, 2023, 10:41:04 am »

Well I hope not as was thinking of booking a last minute 10 days in the sun for the day after Brentford which would get me back for Villa.

When would be the latest that they could announce any change?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #344 on: April 20, 2023, 11:21:53 am »
There's no need to, can just put them after ours at 7.45 pm.
Although that would make sense, that doesn't mean that they will!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #345 on: April 20, 2023, 11:30:00 am »
Well I hope not as was thinking of booking a last minute 10 days in the sun for the day after Brentford which would get me back for Villa.

When would be the latest that they could announce any change?
You'd like to think that if they were going to change it then it will be today, but as we all know, the match going supporters are an afterthought compared to the TV audience.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2023, 02:20:40 pm »
You'd like to think that if they were going to change it then it will be today, but as we all know, the match going supporters are an afterthought compared to the TV audience.
Yep always last. Will hold off a couple more days then before booking.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: April 20, 2023, 05:30:47 pm »
https://www.premierleague.com/news/3147530

Villa officially confirmed at 3pm Saturday (at last!)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #348 on: April 20, 2023, 05:54:19 pm »
https://www.premierleague.com/news/3147530

Villa officially confirmed at 3pm Saturday (at last!)
Great news!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: April 20, 2023, 06:42:06 pm »
Tremendous news that

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: April 20, 2023, 06:51:51 pm »
Great stuff  8)

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: April 20, 2023, 11:18:32 pm »
Announced just 20 days after the originally planned date then.  And because our game hasn't moved, the Club haven't posted anything.  If I didn't follow RAWK, I wouldn't know the match was now firmed up.