Author Topic: patience, the importance of  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
patience, the importance of
« on: November 14, 2010, 08:39:44 am »
morning all.

i want changes at the club NOW!
but not changes that are reactionary ones which do not give us the best possible tools to build the future we desire and deserve.

i would rather wait and get the right people in the right roles. more haste less speed. there are a lot of threads calling for heads now. maybe now is the time to give our new owners a chance to look properly at the state of the club and using their considered opinion make choices that lead us to the future we dream of.

try and have patience, as fans we can support our players and keep an eye on our new owners.

lets hope that NESV have the skills to choose the right people for the right roles.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
Re: patience, the importance of
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 08:54:04 am »
Lets hope Comolli's first assignment is scouting a new manager that will develop the club in a holistic way.

Like Shankly did.
Like Paisley continued.
Like Rafa revived.
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline lawrie

• Legacy Fan
  • Done the treble
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 08:54:46 am »
morning all.

i want changes at the club NOW!
but not changes that are reactionary ones which do not give us the best possible tools to build the future we desire and deserve.

i would rather wait and get the right people in the right roles. more haste less speed. there are a lot of threads calling for heads now. maybe now is the time to give our new owners a chance to look properly at the state of the club and using their considered opinion make choices that lead us to the future we dream of.

try and have patience, as fans we can support our players and keep an eye on our new owners.

lets hope that NESV have the skills to choose the right people for the right roles.

I agree - as long as Roy goes now and Kenny is put in place until NESV are able to make a permanent choice

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 10:54:44 am »
No. Sack Hodgson now, regardless of whether there is a replacement or not. It's a point of principle.
Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Pheeny

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 10:56:44 am »
do we really need a new thread for this...