Author Topic: Sepp van der Berg  (Read 40076 times)

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sepp van der Berg
« Reply #240 on: Today at 02:50:12 pm »
Looks like the lad has had a cracking season at Mainz (36 appearances, 3 goals). Became a mainstay in their defence.

Wonder whether he will get a chance next year. Would be classed as homegrown, is Dutch and played for the Netherlands U21s regularly. Plus we’ve lost Matip so there’s space in the squad for centre backs.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #241 on: Today at 03:38:02 pm »
strong rumours that there is a buy out option of €5m and Mainz would have first refusal, and they do want him to stay.

He was fantastic for them, the fans love him.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: Today at 03:49:51 pm »
strong rumours that there is a buy out option of €5m and Mainz would have first refusal, and they do want him to stay.

He was fantastic for them, the fans love him.
Who the f*ck negotiated that?

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: Today at 03:51:12 pm »

An idiot(if true).

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #244 on: Today at 03:53:48 pm »

It’s a rumour from some of the German press like Kicker. So I guess we’ll find out if it’s true soonish, as I suspect Mainz would trigger a clause like that.

But he doesn’t have to accept a move, maybe he’ll want to give it a go pre-season at Liverpool. He’s a year older, a full year under his belt after a bad injury ruined campaign the year before. 

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: Today at 03:58:08 pm »
If he's that good, he'd better be back at Kirkby first day of pre-season.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: Today at 04:20:48 pm »
If he's that good, he'd better be back at Kirkby first day of pre-season.

You would think that he'd fancy his chances of impressing his fellow countryman & new boss.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: Today at 05:11:12 pm »
You would think that he'd fancy his chances of impressing his fellow countryman & new boss.

Deffo - Quansah has made the break through and with Joel leaving, he could step us, as Quansah has, and become a regular option, starting or from the bench.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #248 on: Today at 05:12:11 pm »
Less than €5m seems very low
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #249 on: Today at 05:17:59 pm »
€5m sounds more like a loan fee?

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: Today at 05:20:49 pm »
Be a bit gutted if we dont at least give him pre season

Seems to get rave reviews wherever he goes and he's played a fair bit and impressed at right back which suits us down to the ground

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: Today at 05:33:24 pm »
Be a bit gutted if we dont at least give him pre season

Seems to get rave reviews wherever he goes and he's played a fair bit and impressed at right back which suits us down to the ground

Virg - Ibou - Joe as the 3 seniors

Jarell and Sepp as the understudies

Sounds bloody good that
Jurgen YNWA

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #252 on: Today at 05:51:46 pm »

Van Den Berg came through at PEC Zwolle which is Slot's old team. Slot was also a Youth coach there a decade ago.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: Today at 06:10:23 pm »
Virg - Ibou - Joe as the 3 seniors

Jarell and Sepp as the understudies

Sounds bloody good that

Would save us a fucking fortune!! Potential injuries is the main worry but I do feel it could change a lot with the new staff and different set up.

All signs point to us going for a new CB though (which i'm completely fine with) but it would be a shame to see Sepp wasted when he seems like he could do well here