Author Topic: The European Cup Final...again!  (Read 212198 times)

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The European Cup Final...again!
« Reply #520 on: May 12, 2019, 10:28:05 am »
Did it last year and on tc website you had to put your details in and the name of the person whos card your trying to buy on. Once match tickets have been sold they then contact the club with the fan card numbers to confirm they got a ticket.
Last year I had 3 mates in the ballot and just used one of there card numbers unfortunately he didn't get a match ticket but one of the others did. When TC phoned me saying that card number hadn't qualified I Told them that another one had and I'd bought with that, they rang the club to see if it had and my details were on it. Within a hour TC emailed me to say all was confirmed and the flight details.
Hope this helps

Thanks for the advice - much appreciated . Same for all the other TC responses .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline Andy2508

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #521 on: May 12, 2019, 10:43:33 am »
I'll be going by myself too mate, would be good to meet up
Definitely meet mate, once more details about the fan park have emerged we’ll organise something. Could be worth having a thread for all those wanting to meet up?

If I make it I'd definitely be up for a meet up as I'd be on my own. Chances that I get to go are probably 50-50 as I'm currently in hospital recovering from an operation and can't get out of bed until the middle or end of the week. Have a flight booked though and will do everything I can to spend the day in Madrid and watch the final there with some fellow reds...
Wishing you a speedy recovery mate, hope you can make it!

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: May 12, 2019, 11:42:42 am »
If I make it I'd definitely be up for a meet up as I'd be on my own. Chances that I get to go are probably 50-50 as I'm currently in hospital recovering from an operation and can't get out of bed until the middle or end of the week. Have a flight booked though and will do everything I can to spend the day in Madrid and watch the final there with some fellow reds...

Naby you'd be most welcome. ;)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: May 12, 2019, 12:04:12 pm »
Staying in the Malasana area of Madrid, it's meant to be the Bo-Ho area of Madrid, so am going dressed as set of Helena Bonham Carter's tits.

It's very cosmopolitan round there Chops.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #524 on: May 12, 2019, 05:11:34 pm »
Does anyone on here have a spare Madrid to Malaga train ticket for the 7.35am train on the Sunday? The company who i booked with has issued me my Saturday train ticket but can’t issue the Sunday ticket. My flight home is at 12.15 on the Sunday afternoon.

With out that ticket whole trip goes up in smoke..

Hoping someone can help

Failing that does someone need a flight from Malaga to Bristol on the sunday taking off at 12.10pm

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: May 12, 2019, 06:32:56 pm »
Is anyone on the Malaga - Edinburgh flight on the Sunday night and making their way back to the north west?
My dad and two brothers are looking for a lift and willing to put money towards fuel if anyone can help.

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #526 on: May 12, 2019, 06:59:09 pm »
Is anyone on the Malaga - Edinburgh flight on the Sunday night and making their way back to the north west?
My dad and two brothers are looking for a lift and willing to put money towards fuel if anyone can help.

Not about what you're asking about, but how are they getting from Malaga / Madrid and back?

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #527 on: May 12, 2019, 08:33:48 pm »
I love reading these threads when we're in a European final. Great to see the ingenuity in piecing the travel together, we're fuckin brilliant at it.

Safe journey and no matter how outrageous your route you'll meet other reds along the way.

See you in London or maybe Southampton, possibly Bordeaux and certainly Madrid.

Up the Reds!
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #528 on: May 12, 2019, 08:39:20 pm »
When do you lucky enough to be in the ballot find out whether you're successful for tickets?
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: May 12, 2019, 08:41:18 pm »
When do you lucky enough to be in the ballot find out whether you're successful for tickets?

Thursday I believe

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #530 on: May 12, 2019, 08:47:39 pm »
It's very cosmopolitan round there Chops.

I have cosmopolitanism, popping out of my arse, I'll have you know............

.......plus my Helena Bonham Carter, tit dress.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: May 12, 2019, 08:50:12 pm »

Antone who goes, I hope they get a ticket.

I'm sure you do, but, there will be there who don't. Shitter that.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline rakey_lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: May 12, 2019, 09:03:56 pm »
Antone who goes, I hope they get a ticket.

I'm sure you do, but, there will be there who don't. Shitter that.

Don't you have to have so many previous fixtures on your cards etc. to enter the ballot in the first place?
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: May 12, 2019, 09:28:48 pm »
Not about what you're asking about, but how are they getting from Malaga / Madrid and back?
Train mate. Came to £120 return each.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: May 12, 2019, 09:50:10 pm »
Don't you have to have so many previous fixtures on your cards etc. to enter the ballot in the first place?

Yes, but thanks to priority rights, shitehawk touts and the even bigger shitehawks in UEFA family, as with Spurs - how many as a percentage of those in the ground will truly deserve a ticket compared to the poor lad stuck outside without a ticket?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #535 on: May 12, 2019, 10:25:29 pm »
Yes, but thanks to priority rights, shitehawk touts and the even bigger shitehawks in UEFA family, as with Spurs - how many as a percentage of those in the ground will truly deserve a ticket compared to the poor lad stuck outside without a ticket?

Priority rights is an absolute joke..how someone can possibly be guaranteed home cup games, semi final and final tickets for life because you held a couple of shares. How stupid where the previous American owners for offering that!!!

This should’ve expired when new owners came in

At least make them eligible for the most expensive seats only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:27:51 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #536 on: May 12, 2019, 10:40:59 pm »
Priority rights is an absolute joke..how someone can possibly be guaranteed home cup games, semi final and final tickets for life because you held a couple of shares. How stupid where the previous American owners for offering that!!!

This should’ve expired when new owners came in

At least make them eligible for the most expensive seats only
Does anyone know any rights holders? I’d assume most would’ve been/still big fans of club or were most just typical traders? Thing is it lasts until they die so it’s gonna be a generation or two before this fully passes out

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: May 12, 2019, 10:44:08 pm »
Does anyone know any rights holders? I’d assume most would’ve been/still big fans of club or were most just typical traders? Thing is it lasts until they die so it’s gonna be a generation or two before this fully passes out

Few on here I believe

Certainly remember it being discussed

Is what it is. They’re entitled under the rules so fair play

Don’t know what the score is if they qualify through a membership too. Do they get to buy twice?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: May 12, 2019, 10:52:42 pm »
Few on here I believe

Don’t know what the score is if they qualify through a membership too. Do they get to buy twice?
Id assume if they have an acting qualified membership/ST they would be in ballot. They would need it for league games so. Yes all fair play in the end and like I said I’d assume most would still be fans unless Hodgson really scared them off

Offline rakey_lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: May 13, 2019, 07:45:28 am »

Ah yeah see your point. I thought your were implying that anyone can enter the ballot.  I do agree though, 67,000 capacity and only 32,000 allocated to the clubs is utter bullshit. I don’t know how these touts get hold of them, UEFA must be supplying them.

Can’t imagine the heartbreak of going to every game and then missing out for the final. Least in my position I can accept not going because I’ve been to no European games this season and therefore don’t really deserve to go.
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #540 on: May 13, 2019, 07:48:57 am »
Few on here I believe

We don’t get a second ticket if we are a member/fancard holder
I’m a priority rights holder (and season ticket holder) but qualify anyway because I go to every home game and several aways. Recent sales for ‘us’ were restricted to the expensive tickets so I’ll have a look tomorrow but will probably be buying a ticket in the 7+ sale anyway.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:50:59 am by nearly40 »
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: May 13, 2019, 08:04:40 am »
I’m a priority rights holder (and season ticket holder) but qualify anyway because I go to every home game and several aways. Recent sales for ‘us’ were restricted to the expensive tickets so I’ll have a look tomorrow but will probably be buying a ticket in the 7+ sale anyway.

Fair play

On that note do we think all the cheap seats will go in the firs 7+ sale or will they hold some back for the ballot?

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #542 on: May 13, 2019, 08:14:17 am »
Fair play

On that note do we think all the cheap seats will go in the firs 7+ sale or will they hold some back for the ballot?

Not sure, but I reckon they will keep a spread.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: May 13, 2019, 08:18:10 am »
Thanks for this, interesting enough

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: May 13, 2019, 08:37:01 am »

hope so!! Difference between a £1k trip and a £2k trip really to see the same 22 players!! madness

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: May 13, 2019, 09:42:01 am »
Anyone see someone had pasted a bunch of business cards around Anfield asking for people to sell him/them tickets? I presume they're touts themselves by the look / wording of them.
YNWA.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #546 on: May 13, 2019, 10:40:35 am »

Thanks for the feedback, good to know!

Offline tomx

• Main Stander
« Reply #547 on: May 13, 2019, 10:50:04 am »
Me and my wife will go with car from Slovenia - 20h drive :)

still don't have room in madrid, maybe will try in camp.

Offline L40PDG

• Boys Pen
  • 1st appearance Liverpool 5 Stoke 1 5/3/83
« Reply #548 on: May 13, 2019, 12:35:22 pm »
Anyone see someone had pasted a bunch of business cards around Anfield asking for people to sell him/them tickets? I presume they're touts themselves by the look / wording of them.

I was handed one outside the ground from a Spanish Fella it was a slip of paper that was asking for help in supplying Liverpool Fans from Madrid with tickets. The cheek of these touts is unreal
Dortmund-Instanbul-Athens-Basel-Madrid
The greatest days of my aways

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: May 13, 2019, 12:41:29 pm »

Last year they said they would have all cats available for all sales but haven't mentioned it in the selling arrangements this year.
 I know loads complained to the club last year In the guaranteed sale about having travelled home and away to support the team and having to buy dearer seats than people in the ballot
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: May 13, 2019, 12:45:31 pm »
People without accommodation... will anyone be sleeping in a hire car/car Saturday night/morning? Any issues with that by the police or anything?

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: May 13, 2019, 02:32:18 pm »
People without accommodation... will anyone be sleeping in a hire car/car Saturday night/morning? Any issues with that by the police or anything?

We were originally intending to sleep in a hire car after driving up from Alicante but we ended up getting a hotel in Madrid today on booking.com for £87 each. Cheaper accommodation has been popping up there but it goes as quickly as it appears.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I read on one of the facebook groups you can get fined €150 by police for sleeping in a car on the street. 

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: May 13, 2019, 02:46:37 pm »
We were originally intending to sleep in a hire car after driving up from Alicante but we ended up getting a hotel in Madrid today on booking.com for £87 each. Cheaper accommodation has been popping up there but it goes as quickly as it appears.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I read on one of the facebook groups you can get fined €150 by police for sleeping in a car on the street.

Cheers for the information mate - I will keep an eye out.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: May 13, 2019, 03:07:47 pm »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #554 on: May 13, 2019, 03:34:29 pm »
All tickets should be available in the first sale. Those who qualify have been to a minimum of one euro away already this season and most of us a lot more than that. I’d be annoyed if someone who’s been to 6 homes gets a £60 ticket when I’ve got all homes and nearly all aways this season and end up paying hundreds.

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #555 on: May 13, 2019, 04:16:07 pm »
AF1300   31MAY    CDG/MAD     0910 1120

Anyone on this?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 04:20:12 pm by Raul! »

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
« Reply #556 on: May 13, 2019, 04:20:37 pm »
All tickets should be available in the first sale. Those who qualify have been to a minimum of one euro away already this season and most of us a lot more than that. I’d be annoyed if someone who’s been to 6 homes gets a £60 ticket when I’ve got all homes and nearly all aways this season and end up paying hundreds.

All cat's will be available in the first sale; always are.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #557 on: May 13, 2019, 04:21:34 pm »

Good to know there’s gonna be plenty of other reds travelling by themselves, I thought as much anyway. We’ll have to organise a meet up point when we know more about the fan park situation.

Also traveling alone without a ticket and under no illusions about picking one up - I'm only in Madrid for 18 hours or so but would be interested in any meet ups and where to watch the game.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #558 on: May 13, 2019, 04:43:02 pm »
All cat's will be available in the first sale; always are.

I think he means that all the available Cat 4 tickets should be available, rather than holding some back.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: May 13, 2019, 05:01:59 pm »

This
Liverpool ist Rad!