Author Topic: Luton Away  (Read 5748 times)

Offline cmulls5

• Kopite
Re: Luton Away
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2023, 09:34:26 am »
Any update on when these will be sent out? Would have been nice to have the option to collect on Sunday at the TO

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2023, 10:07:29 am »
Any update on when these will be sent out? Would have been nice to have the option to collect on Sunday at the TO
Nothing yet but it will be updated on here mate :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/away-ticket-fulfilment-delivery-collection

Very odd decision as to why no collections though, especially due to the short time scale and also that the Forest match would have been the perfect time to collect for some.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2023, 07:03:51 pm »
Including those that I spoke to in the ground tonight, it’s now 28/28 so I doubt they even had a ballot, that would also explain why all of the payments were processed only an hour after the ballot registration period officially closed. Was expecting results tonight and payments tomorrow.

The payments were always scheduled for the same day, all ours 97 successful as well 😎

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2023, 09:19:11 pm »
Bet those remaining go back to the 'cut' allocations

However I'd imagine if less than 900 registered then maybe the club won't do these checks they refer to as no one on 19.wanting go go missed out because of abuse

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2023, 10:22:29 am »
Mate received his just now so hopefully they were all sent yesterday.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2023, 01:44:44 pm »
Mate received his just now so hopefully they were all sent yesterday.

Same here

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2023, 06:05:31 pm »
Mine came today👍
+6 ticket exchange

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2023, 08:57:02 pm »
Bet those remaining go back to the 'cut' allocations

However I'd imagine if less than 900 registered then maybe the club won't do these checks they refer to as no one on 19.wanting go go missed out because of abuse

Actually spoke to someone at the game today who knows loads who missed out in the ballot

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2023, 03:09:36 pm »
Actually spoke to someone at the game today who knows loads who missed out in the ballot
Wow, all of our lot were clearly lucky then.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2023, 04:05:10 pm »
Wow, all of our lot were clearly lucky then.

And ours! was a surprise to me

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2023, 12:46:31 pm »
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERSwho recorded 19 Premier League away games during Season 2022/23BALLOT CLOSED

END OF BALLOTMORE INFORMATION
There are an extremely limited number of tickets available. We are currently in the process of contacting supporters who were unsuccessful in the ballot to offer them an opportunity to purchase. Please note we are unable to accommodate all those supporters who were unsuccessful. We ask that supporters do not contact us directly.
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: November 2, 2023, 06:33:15 pm »
spurs got 1151 for luton. burnley have 1350 for it. piss take that. guessing we will be 1151

It was noted by the Forum that Burnley’s selling announcement for Luton away included a greater
allocation than our own. LFC agreed to check this.

Please note: Subsequent to the Fans Forum LFC were advised by Burnley that they had made a
genuine typo when publishing their away allocation to Luton and had the same allocation as LFC.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #92 on: November 4, 2023, 09:41:30 am »
Free for all! It’ll be like a European away.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: November 5, 2023, 03:23:29 pm »
Inside - no checks on turnstiles from LFC

Luton have blocked off the whole front row, and 306 seats between the home and away fans too
A segregation 18 seats wide

Could have easily accommodated those on 19
« Last Edit: November 5, 2023, 07:10:17 pm by 30fiver »

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: November 5, 2023, 06:58:44 pm »
Fucking state of their fanbase.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: November 5, 2023, 08:00:53 pm »
Inside - no checks on turnstiles from LFC

Luton have blocked off the whole front row, and 306 seats between the home and away fans too
A segregation 18 seats wide

Could have easily accommodated those on 19

There was a queue of about 40-50  people at a ticket window down the road  as a small minority of tickets went red. Paul Hudson from lfc was there asking for ID etc in order to give out a reprint. No ID matching memberships name then no reprint.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: November 5, 2023, 08:07:57 pm »
There was a queue of about 40-50  people at a ticket window down the road  as a small minority of tickets went red. Paul Hudson from lfc was there asking for ID etc in order to give out a reprint. No ID matching memberships name then no reprint.

Interesting.. One didn't turn up in the post had to get a dupe, pre arranged it and they didn't want ID just the surname

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #97 on: November 5, 2023, 10:03:32 pm »
The amount of kids, blokes with wives and no mark faces, all on 19 credits? Ye right, fucking joke.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #98 on: November 6, 2023, 07:54:39 am »
The amount of kids, blokes with wives and no mark faces, all on 19 credits? Ye right, fucking joke.
we were saying this. fair few tourists to. The clubs section which was the seated bit in corner by our end was full of em.......

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #99 on: November 6, 2023, 08:39:24 am »
Interesting.. One didn't turn up in the post had to get a dupe, pre arranged it and they didn't want ID just the surname
Exactly the same as one of our lot too.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #100 on: November 6, 2023, 08:40:21 am »
Yet no mention of ID being required on the selling notice  ::)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: November 6, 2023, 12:29:31 pm »
Exactly the same as one of our lot too.

Yet no mention of ID being required on the selling notice  ::)

They did say they'd be doing robust checks to ensure the holder was using them, naturally ID goes with that

I think it was probably targeted collections and just not posted tickets out to people

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: November 6, 2023, 12:35:25 pm »
Okay...

These 'not turned up in post' were not random IMO

Why?
The people I know who got checked had confirmation emails with the ticket number on, the one they collected was this number +1

So as a hypothetical example, ticket allocated was 1222 and the ticket collected in person was 1223

Surely someone else would have had 1223? unless they specifically targeted collections and allocated 2 ticket ID's per person, one the club held and one they kept for collection

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #103 on: November 6, 2023, 01:55:18 pm »
They did say they'd be doing robust checks to ensure the holder was using them, naturally ID goes with that

I think it was probably targeted collections and just not posted tickets out to people
Maybe but why not just say on the selling notice...robust checks will be carried out so please ensure that you have ID, its really not that difficult.

Personally I don't carry ID with me unless I'm in a country where its mandatory.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: November 6, 2023, 02:13:01 pm »
Maybe but why not just say on the selling notice...robust checks will be carried out so please ensure that you have ID, its really not that difficult.

Personally I don't carry ID with me unless I'm in a country where its mandatory.

I've always got my wallet on me with my driving license, to worried I'll end up dead somewhere and need identifying hahaha

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #105 on: November 6, 2023, 02:27:46 pm »
I've always got my wallet on me with my driving license, to worried I'll end up dead somewhere and need identifying hahaha
;D