Author Topic: Chelsea away selling details  (Read 2788 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Chelsea away selling details
« on: July 20, 2023, 02:00:04 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Chelsea on Sunday August 13, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:30
Allocation: 3054

Disabled allocation:   30 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.
Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices:         Adult:             £30
Over 65:          £25
Juniors (Under 20):      £25

Price Notes:   Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused, if the relevant ID is not provided. 

Please note that all supporters under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Any supporter under the age of 16 unaccompanied by an 18 year will not be allowed entry to the stadium.

Tickets sales notes:   Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022/23.

First sale:   12 or more games: from 8.15am on Tuesday July 25 until 10.45am on Wednesday July 26.

First sale status:   Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale:   11 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Wednesday July 26.

Second sale status:   NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale:   10 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Wednesday July 26.

Third sale status:   NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale:      9 or more games: from 3pm Wednesday July 26.

Fourth sale status:   NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members:   Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes:   Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits:    Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium Notes:   Safe Standing - Chelsea is operating a safe standing stadium with rail seating in place in all areas of Stamford Bridge.
   All fans will be allocated a seat when purchasing their ticket as normal and will be able to remain seated during the game if that is their preference. However, supporters should be aware that surrounding fans may wish to stand and there is no dedicated area for those who do want to remain seated.
   Supporters in a safe standing area are required to comply with Chelsea’s Supporter Code of Conduct, a copy of which is available here.
Bag Policy - No bags larger than A4 will be permitted into the stadium. This equates to 30cm x 20cm x 10cm, about the size of a standard handbag.
Please note that due to a lack of space, baggage deposit facilities will not be available so supporters are strongly advised not to take any bags to Stamford Bridge.  

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/chelsea-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-1
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
Re: Chelsea away selling details
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 01:13:39 pm »
Is it just me or is it stupid to have the whole end standing? I want to stand but not everyone will. Even in the days of terracing, we'd get an allocation of stand tickets as well. Should have upper seating.

Or maybe it's just because it's Chelsea, I feel like moaning about something that doesn't affect me.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 08:25:52 am »
Not too bad, could get in bang on @ 0815 & got ticket in area I wanted & a reasonable selection at the time.

Can't wait for the 13th August!!

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2023, 09:41:28 am »
In the words of MaxPower.....

Done Online.

Whatever happened to him?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2023, 10:11:28 am »

Done Online.

God I'd forgot all about him!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2023, 11:01:12 am »

Done Online.

Ahh you mean Mad Max, no idea although maybe he got the hump when they deleted his posts so he left!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 11:23:16 am »
Was he the one who always let us know the attendance at Everton?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2023, 01:34:24 pm »
Ahh you mean Mad Max, no idea although maybe he got the hump when they deleted his posts so he left!

Remember speaking to him a few years back, think he got banned off here for some reason?

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2023, 02:23:55 pm »
Ahh you mean Mad Max,

yeah, that's the fella.

I honestly think the mods got pissed off with his "Done online" after EVERY ticket sale :)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2023, 05:04:06 pm »
Selling like hot buns
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2023, 03:07:21 pm »
Sold out on 10
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2023, 10:31:35 am »
has anybody found out the available collection date, the default is Darmastadt for this game and Newcastle, ever so efficient the TO

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2023, 02:05:15 pm »
My tickets arrived today

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2023, 03:49:31 pm »
One set arrived today. Second pair bought later on the same day not arrived yet

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2023, 04:24:04 pm »
One pair arrived yesterday, another today from Tuesday's sale.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #15 on: August 3, 2023, 12:17:16 pm »
Ticket received on Tuesday, not long to wait before another season starts!!

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 3, 2023, 12:52:15 pm »
Still nothing from 1st sale

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: August 3, 2023, 01:04:36 pm »
Still nothing from 1st sale
Exactly the same here

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 3, 2023, 01:17:29 pm »
My first sale arrived yesterday
+6 ticket exchange

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #19 on: August 9, 2023, 02:22:42 pm »
My son won the chance to go up the pitch with Virgil at this game, just got the information we'll be in the Shed End Lower, Block 4, Row 1. I'm guessing this is nearly behind the goal?
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #20 on: August 9, 2023, 03:21:28 pm »
My son won the chance to go up the pitch with Virgil at this game, just got the information we'll be in the Shed End Lower, Block 4, Row 1. I'm guessing this is nearly behind the goal?

Depends on your seat number, but pretty much.

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/103236/Stamford+Bridge/section-Shed+End+Lower+4/row-1/seat-118/