Author Topic: Alfie Evans  (Read 19458 times)

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Alfie Evans
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2018, 06:48:29 pm »
From James O’Brien’s twitter

I've just confirmed that Pavel Stroilov, the Russian law student 'advising' Alfie Evans' family and described by a High Court judge as 'fanatical and deluded', used to work for Ukip leader Gerard Batten. Funny old world.

So not only is he not a lawyer he’s someone who’s done stuff for the kippers leader, type of person you’d want fighting your corner

Brilliant! I almost wrote 'Russian bot' instead of 'random idiot' in my last post. So, a 'random Russian idiot/wingnut' largely provoking this shit.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2018, 06:50:47 pm »

Part and parcel of the growth of the Fuckwitterati.

It goes way beyond this case.
That's a new one on me. I like it! :D
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2018, 06:55:59 pm »
That's not what people who were, you know, actually there said.

Being in a fucking children's hospital is as scary and stressful as it is, that anybody would intentionally add to the stress and worry of those there is unforgivably selfish.

Na, mate. Some random idiot on Twitter on t'Internet said it - must be true.

Can someone explain to this non-UK resident what the authorities there are doing about these moronic thugs? Why have they not been arrested?

Your co countryman Erie Red seems to think our police our arresting pensioners for flipping the finger so maybe that's why they are absent.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2018, 07:11:04 pm »
I'm sure the jackboots policing your streets would take time away from imprisoning pensioners who flip them the bird to ensure that the court's will be done.

I really can't believe some of the things I'm reading here.  Respect for life, liberty, and the individual have been all but snuffed out, haven't they?

Better than arresting people for sitting in a Starbucks...
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2018, 07:13:38 pm »
Your co countryman Erie Red seems to think our police our arresting pensioners for flipping the finger so maybe that's why they are absent.
Well, I'm British, but I do live in the US.

Frankly, I much prefer how British police behave over American police. I am making broad generalisations about both  forces, in both directions. There are good and bad everywhere. But I was interested to see how the police reacted in Toronto a couple of days ago (even though it was apparent that the driver was trying to get shot / be 'martyred'). If that was in the States, there would have been no restraint exhibited in the police response.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2018, 07:15:14 pm »
Better than arresting people for sitting in a Starbucks...
Or shot in your backyard for using a cell phone.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/sacramento-police-shooting/index.html

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2018, 07:15:36 pm »
This is about doctors taking care of patients who are vulnerable and have no capacity to make decisions on their own and to prevent any further harm or prolonged suffering, people aren't property to do as we please with.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 07:21:25 pm by losCHUNK »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2018, 07:17:43 pm »
I'm sure the jackboots policing your streets would take time away from imprisoning pensioners who flip them the bird to ensure that the court's will be done. 

I really can't believe some of the things I'm reading here.  Respect for life, liberty, and the individual have been all but snuffed out, haven't they?

So you are disparaging our unarmed police force, whilst living in a country whose police have a paramilitary fetish and a tendency to shoot unarmed civilians? Whilst talking about the rule of law, which is what drove the rulings in this case, perhaps you could explain the principle to your president. He seems to have trouble with the concept.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2018, 07:41:57 pm »
You don't know what you're talking about, do you?
oh please educate me

Online glewis93

• Kopite
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2018, 07:42:05 pm »
That's nice, after all the shite and hassle he has caused for the staff at the hospital.

Sensible statement. What should have been done from the beginning. Although a narrative of "I can't believe Alder Hey have made him say that to take his child home!" Seems to be emerging as a result. Which shows people just want to be outraged by something.

If he hasn't already I'd hope he drops the ridiculous murder accusations against the doctors and actually bring this to a peaceful conclusion for the sake of everyone, but for the sake of his son more than anyone.

No amount of anger and rage is going to cure Alfie, grudges against the hospital will probably be held by the protesting contingent of the 'army' for a while and conspiracy theories will keep cropping up. All while the doctors and nurses at this fantastic hospital quietly get on with treating the countless children they do everyday, in private, as it should be.
Long Live Lucas Leiva!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2018, 07:46:45 pm »
Respect for life, liberty, and the individual have been all but snuffed out, haven't they?
how is extending the suffering of a small child who will never recover respecting life, liberty and the individual, or has your religious beliefs blinded you?

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2018, 07:54:15 pm »
Finally a statement. Won’t stop the conspiracy theorists and army from making stuff up. They’re already at it on Facebook . Just looked like a young man coming to terms with things and realising time spent with his son was more important than anything right now including status updates.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2018, 07:56:02 pm »
As a parent with a small baby myself, I can understand the absolute need to cling on in hope that your child will hang on and pull through.

If multiple medical experts are advising that the chances of a ‘normal’ life is zero, then the parents should let little Alfie pass with dignity.
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2018, 08:09:41 pm »
Some sense at last.
bollocks

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2018, 08:16:23 pm »
how is extending the suffering of a small child who will never recover respecting life, liberty and the individual, or has your religious beliefs blinded you?

Ignore him. He prefers a country where the police can shoot people for crimes like ‘driving while black’ or ‘looking a bit like a gang member’ (translates as ‘black’) it ‘reaching For your phone while being black’.  Also a country where paramilitary police will beat up left-wing protesters against fucking nazis. A country with the most expensive but worst performing health care systems in the developed world. A country that inprosons more of its population (mostly because they’re poor and/or black) than any other democratic nation. A country that still executes criminals (again the majority being black). A country that uses ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ as an excuse for the most staggering inequalities between rich and poor. A county that allows lobby groups to spend millions to get the laws they want - tax cuts, the ability to sell assault rifles in supermarkets, destruction of the environment for profit - often against the wishes of the majority. ’

A great country in many ways but fuck me they are seriously messed up when. 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2018, 08:22:59 pm »
You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

I take it you are American

Which makes this post all the more amusing.

Now kindly do one.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2018, 08:29:42 pm »

Now kindly do one.

Profile says NY.

Sometimes the Hospital staff have to make the hardest decisions. When they found my Mum had cancer, her only chance was chemo, but she was in Southport DGH and they said the transfer to Clatterbridge would kill her, so they had to refuse to send her.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2018, 08:38:39 pm »

Now kindly do one.

The conservatives here in USA have glommed onto the Alfie Evans case in a big way, lots of outrage being manufactured.  Lovely people, their first priority is the child I'm sure  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2018, 08:44:56 pm »

The conservatives here in USA have glommed onto the Alfie Evans case in a big way, lots of outrage being manufactured.  Lovely people, their first priority is the child I'm sure  ::)
aye, all about the kids. Unless when they’re killed by guns.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2018, 08:46:34 pm »
Ignore him. He prefers a country where the police can shoot people for crimes like ‘driving while black’ or ‘looking a bit like a gang member’ (translates as ‘black’) it ‘reaching For your phone while being black’.  Also a country where paramilitary police will beat up left-wing protesters against fucking nazis. A country with the most expensive but worst performing health care systems in the developed world. A country that inprosons more of its population (mostly because they’re poor and/or black) than any other democratic nation. A country that still executes criminals (again the majority being black). A country that uses ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ as an excuse for the most staggering inequalities between rich and poor. A county that allows lobby groups to spend millions to get the laws they want - tax cuts, the ability to sell assault rifles in supermarkets, destruction of the environment for profit - often against the wishes of the majority. ’

A great country in many ways but fuck me they are seriously messed up when. 
oh I know he’s a div, but seeing idiots like liz wheeler and joe Walsh get schooled on this by people here (and also a fair few in the states over their dumb comments) is good

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2018, 09:00:02 pm »

(Not an attack on you all mallin)

I couldn't think any less of them mate so nothing they do,say or shitty thing they attach themselves too surprises me.

All I know is that they live in a country with real death panels,lower life expectancy,higher infant mortality,higher rates of chronic diseases,lower rates of primary care coverage,higher rates of malpractice/errors etc,etc,etc  .But hey their Doctors become multi-millionaires and they get to pay more for their healthcare system than all other countries so I suppose it isn't all bad.

In short I couldn't give a flying fuck about any negative an American has to say about our system.

It aint perfect but it is fucking great.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:02:01 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2018, 09:30:49 pm »
Whatever the sadness of the situation, the way the dad has been advised is fucking rotten,  and twitter has given a generation of fuckwits a voice box. If you sprouted some of the shit being said on there down the boozer or with your mates you'd be called out straight away.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2018, 09:38:31 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/26/alfie-evans-parents-to-meet-doctors-to-discuss-taking-boy-home

“Alfie doesn’t need intensive care any more. Alfie is lying on the bed with one litre of oxygen going into his lungs and the rest is him. Some people say it’s a miracle. It’s not a miracle; it’s a misdiagnosis.”

Yeah, that’ll help with relations with alder hey, idiot.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2018, 10:10:22 pm »
Whatever the sadness of the situation, the way the dad has been advised is fucking rotten,  and twitter has given a generation of fuckwits a voice box. If you sprouted some of the shit being said on there down the boozer or with your mates you'd be called out straight away.

Absolutely!!! Some of the pure shite people have written on social media is quite frankly worrying. They haven’t a fucking clue. Apparently now he has taken a payoff for making this statement and it’s all one massive conspiracy!
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2018, 10:15:00 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/26/alfie-evans-parents-to-meet-doctors-to-discuss-taking-boy-home

Yeah, that’ll help with relations with alder hey, idiot.

Asked about the doctors at Aldey Hey, Mr Evans said: "They hate us. They don't like us, we're not like them."

When asked why, he responded: "Because I've fought against them for so long and I'm right.

"It's a misdiagnosis. It's not a miracle, it's a misdiagnosis. They've chosen to leave Alfie like that for months and months.

"We've done our best to work with them. They have acted so aggressively towards us. They've fought so hard towards us. They avoid us. They give us some horrible smug look like we're in the wrong, like we're criminals."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/alfie-evans-dad-alder-hey-doctors-hate-us/

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2018, 10:18:44 pm »
https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/alfie-evans-dad-alder-hey-doctors-hate-us/
he truly is a fucking moron, the damage that man is doing to the reputation of medical professionals and the nhs, all who know far more than him is disgusting. I know hospitals could refuse to treat abusive patients (think they still can) so god help him if he ever gets sick, if I was the doctor I probably wouldn’t go near him in all honesty

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2018, 10:19:11 pm »
Absolutely!!! Some of the pure shite people have written on social media is quite frankly worrying. They haven’t a fucking clue. Apparently now he has taken a payoff for making this statement and it’s all one massive conspiracy!

Alder Hey allegedly want Alfie Evans organs too.

https://twitter.com/AmerLifeLeague/status/989177329581772802

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2018, 10:20:31 pm »
Alder Hey allegedly want Alfie Evans organs too.

https://twitter.com/AmerLifeLeague/status/989177329581772802
surely those pro lifers should be happy that a brain dead child’s organs can be used to keep another child alive, the key words hear being ‘brain dead?’

Although this other tweet is laced with irony!

https://twitter.com/amerlifeleague/status/989129195732328449?s=21
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:22:16 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2018, 10:20:54 pm »
Just a reminder:

“Alfie looks like a normal baby, but the unanimous opinion of the doctors who have examined him and the scans of his brain is that almost all of his brain has been destroyed.

“No one knows why. But that it has happened and is continuing to happen cannot be denied. It means that Alfie cannot breathe, or eat, or drink without sophisticated medical treatment. It also means that there is no hope of his ever getting better.”

The poor thing is a body with a load of mush where his brain used to be. No sympathy for the father at all. Attention seeking prick who is dragging out the inevitable. At least the kid is so far gone he probably can't feel the final suffering that he's being put through.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2018, 10:24:13 pm »
surely those pro lifers should be happy that a brain dead child’s organs can be used to keep another child alive, the key words hear being ‘brain dead?’

A child's life is sacrosanct to this people. Unless of course their insides are being torn to pieces by an AR-15 in a school shooting - which is just the price you have to pay for the second amendment...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2018, 10:26:17 pm »
A child's life is sacrosanct to this people. Unless of course their insides are being torn to pieces by an AR-15 in a school shooting - which is just the price you have to pay for the second amendment...
and of course these people, like the woman in those nra ads, homeschool their kids

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2018, 11:06:34 pm »
Alfie Evans: Legal battle toddler dies

Alfie Evans, the 23-month-old toddler at the centre of a High Court legal battle, has died, nearly a week after his life support was withdrawn.

The boy from Merseyside, who had a degenerative brain condition, died at 02:30 BST, his father Tom Evans said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43933056

I don't think there's any need to re-open this. Sadly this won't be the last of these cases as the activists (pro-life, anti-vaxers, the gun lobby for some reason) scour the news for the next child, and the next set of vulnerable parents to manipulate.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/26/alfie-evans-parents-activists
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)