Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3446370 times)

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Feli8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Special Once Thread.
« Reply #11440 on: May 29, 2018, 04:13:01 pm »
Funny thing though, is that in the past few years they have got one FA cup, one League Cup and one Europa Cup. Plus came second this year. Definitely successful seasons, with trophies. If I were them, I wouldn't worry too much about Liverpool. This is a pragmatic, result based game.

Nah, absolute redundant trophies for any big club.

If you're a big club, the two trophies that count at the start of any season our the league championship and CL.

Since Ferguson left, they are yet to go into the month of April with a shout of winning any of the two major titles. 5 years and not one decent challenge for either.

We might have fell at the final hurdle a few times but at least as a club, we're putting ourselves in a position to win the big trophies. Eventually we'll get there. These lot aren't even setting themselves up for the major titles, and a couple of minor trophies shouldn't mask over their deeper issues with their shite transfer policy.

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11441 on: May 29, 2018, 04:17:13 pm »
Funny thing though, is that in the past few years they have got one FA cup, one League Cup and one Europa Cup. Plus came second this year. Definitely successful seasons, with trophies. If I were them, I wouldn't worry too much about Liverpool. This is a pragmatic, result based game.

This is what I reasoned a little while back in this thread.  You can usually find more than a few objective posters on other forums, with a lot of WUMs and a few morons.  Redcafe have gone to a whole new level of bitter and with their team, funds and haul it's really hard to see why.  I think it's cos they know they are regressing despite throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the problem, they've done Moyes, Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal, Maureen and thrown buckets upon buckets of money at the squad yet they are progressing so slowly (if at all) they live in fear of being overtaken.  Tis why they'd rather lose the FA cup than have us win the CL.  It also says a lot that they're not looking at City in the same way.

Klopp was going to be their next manager, a lot considered Liverpool a stepping stone to get the united job.  Now he's useless.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:24:32 pm by losCHUNK »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11442 on: May 29, 2018, 05:11:11 pm »
So, is Stan automatically shit now that he's joined us?

(could have posted this in the Everton thread but they're both so interchangeable these days...)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11443 on: May 29, 2018, 06:31:39 pm »
Watch them overpay extra 20-30M for Fred now that we got Fabinho.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #11444 on: May 29, 2018, 06:38:39 pm »
Taken from Red Cafe:

People saying that the players that the players Man utd don't sign go to Liverpool and become unbelievable talented players. No, it's the style of play that extenuating certain qualities of Salah (he wasn't anywhere near as good in Roma), Mane, Firmino etc.

If Rashford, Martial, Alexis and Lingard were playing under Klopp's system-I am sure they would be doing better than the trio Liverpool have now.

So they'd do better than the highest scoring trio in any CL season?

I never thought I'd say it, but I think this moron is over-estimating Klopp.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #11445 on: May 29, 2018, 06:50:37 pm »
So, is Stan automatically shit now that he's joined us?

(could have posted this in the Everton thread but they're both so interchangeable these days...)
No, better than that

Mourinho pulled the plug on Fabinho at the last minute. That's when Liverpool stepped in.
:lmao

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11446 on: May 29, 2018, 06:52:23 pm »
So they'd do better than the highest scoring trio in any CL season?

I never thought I'd say it, but I think this moron is over-estimating Klopp.
They don't know whether to stick or twist
"Klopp is overrated""No, the players are actually shite - he elevates them"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #11447 on: May 29, 2018, 08:05:58 pm »
Paddy Power‏Verified account @paddypower

Liverpool sign Fabinho, a player previously linked with a move to Manchester United. That sound you can hear is United fans deleting previous tweets, and launching Operation: We Didn't Even Want Him Anyway He's Shite.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11448 on: May 29, 2018, 08:14:47 pm »
About to wrap up the signing of Diogo Dalot....

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11449 on: May 29, 2018, 08:21:05 pm »
Paddy Power‏Verified account @paddypower

Liverpool sign Fabinho, a player previously linked with a move to Manchester United. That sound you can hear is United fans deleting previous tweets, and launching Operation: We Didn't Even Want Him Anyway He's Shite.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11450 on: May 29, 2018, 08:24:16 pm »
No, better than that

:o

Clearly doesn't have the Mourhino skill set then eh?  ie doesn't have a licence to drive a bus.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11451 on: May 30, 2018, 01:50:35 am »
Mancs wanted him as an RB didn't they? Seeing as they already have Matic.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11452 on: May 30, 2018, 11:12:46 am »
About to wrap up the signing of Diogo Dalot....

And now they are saying they are trying to conclude the deal because Barca and Real Madrid came sniffing around ;D

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11453 on: May 30, 2018, 11:20:06 am »
Another Mendes client for United and a nice finder fee for Mourinho.

I wonder how many Mendes clients Mourinho has signed since he first walked through the doors at Chelsea.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11454 on: May 30, 2018, 12:00:07 pm »

I wonder how many Mendes clients Mourinho has signed since he first walked through the doors at Chelsea.

At least 4 in his first stint at Chelsea and Costa in his second.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11455 on: May 30, 2018, 12:05:17 pm »

Isn't Fabinho's agent Mendes? Poor Mourinho must have thought it would be easy to get him! ;D

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #11456 on: May 30, 2018, 12:32:37 pm »
And now they are saying they are trying to conclude the deal because Barca and Real Madrid came sniffing around ;D

Last time they signed a teenage latin full back it was Varela, then Coutinho ended his United Career. I wonder who will end this ones? My money is on Mane.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #11457 on: May 30, 2018, 12:43:49 pm »
Teenage you say? My money is on Mourinho.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #11458 on: May 30, 2018, 12:51:03 pm »

What’s the quoted fee? He’s played like 5 games but I’m sure he’s a better prospect than Any of our wing backs already lol.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11459 on: May 30, 2018, 12:53:40 pm »
Teenage you say? My money is on Mourinho.

Haha but what about the Manager’s Player of the Year McTominay?!

Did this guy play against us? Can’t say I can recall him.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11460 on: May 30, 2018, 01:36:53 pm »
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal still taking shots at them, basically saying Woodward is a c*nt.

Van Gaal ‘disappointed in certain human beings’ at United

Louis van Gaal has admitted that he is “disappointed” with some people at Manchester United, while reminiscing about his successes there.

Van Gaal spent two years at Old Trafford, joining in summer 2014 before being ushered out in 2016.

He earned Champions League qualification in his first year in charge, before delivering the FA Cup trophy in his final game.

The Dutchman remembers fondly how he focused on youth, and brought through Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard in particular.

“Rashford is a big talent. When they are talents in your time, you are a lucky manager,” he told the HISTORY channel.

“In my first year at United, I had other talents from a lower level.

“Only Lingard and Rashford came the second year, then they were growing up. I’m always proud when you win something.

“I was very proud, for example, that we won the FA Cup with United and with those players.

“I don’t want 30-aged stars in my group. You make space for youngsters.

“Everywhere I have worked, I give three or four youngsters, depending on the quality of their youth department, the chance to develop in the first selection.”

Van Gaal also took aim at United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, who oversaw his sacking in 2016.

“I asked many, many times for players of the highest quality. But I didn’t get the players I wanted.

“I’m disappointed in certain human beings at United — and they know I’m disappointed.

“I am an emotional guy, I say too much in interviews. I am always authentic. You see what you see with me.”

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #11461 on: May 30, 2018, 02:10:10 pm »
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal still taking shots at them, basically saying Woodward is a c*nt.

Louis van Gaal has admitted that he is “disappointed” with some people at Manchester United, while reminiscing about his successes there.

Van Gaal spent two years at Old Trafford, joining in summer 2014 before being ushered out in 2016.

He earned Champions League qualification in his first year in charge, before delivering the FA Cup trophy in his final game.

The Dutchman remembers fondly how he focused on youth, and brought through Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard in particular.

“Rashford is a big talent. When they are talents in your time, you are a lucky manager,” he told the HISTORY channel.

“Only Lingard and Rashford came the second year, then they were growing up. I’m always proud when you win something.

“I was very proud, for example, that we won the FA Cup with United and with those players.

“Everywhere I have worked, I give three or four youngsters, depending on the quality of their youth department, the chance to develop in the first selection.”

Van Gaal also took aim at United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, who oversaw his sacking in 2016.

“I asked many, many times for players of the highest quality. But I didn’t get the players I wanted.

“I’m disappointed in certain human beings at United — and they know I’m disappointed.

“I am an emotional guy, I say too much in interviews. I am always authentic. You see what you see with me.”

That's a pop at Mourinho too I am sure.

The squad would probably be in a better place now if van Gaal was given more control or allowed to bring in a director of football tat seems to understand the game rather than Woodward who seems utterly fucking useless and scouts using FIFA. Not sure how good the football would be, or if they would have won anything, but van Gaal is honest in that he does look to build young, high quality squads. Whereas Mourinho buys instant success.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11462 on: May 30, 2018, 02:18:25 pm »

nice guys dont last long at that shower of shite.  he was doing decent with the group he has and that dig at mou of course. Lets see if Mou bites back. I hope more of the same from van gaal once the pressure starts mounting. 3rd season syndrome and all that ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11463 on: May 30, 2018, 02:19:00 pm »
Get the balls out Louis.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11464 on: May 30, 2018, 02:28:32 pm »
nice guys dont last long at that shower of shite. he was doing decent with the group he has and that dig at mou of course. Lets see if Mou bites back. I hope more of the same from van gaal once the pressure starts mounting. 3rd season syndrome and all that ;D

I'm not sure Van Gaal is either to be fair, or Moyes :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11465 on: May 30, 2018, 03:14:20 pm »
here's the list of c*nts he hates

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11466 on: May 30, 2018, 03:19:20 pm »
I like Louis the mad bastard, but my god did he get Yernited playing some turgid slow football. I do enjoy his digs at Mourinho however, you just know that insecure bellend takes it personally too...

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11467 on: May 30, 2018, 03:40:03 pm »

I would be too.  His successor was very publically, and persistently, begging for the job whilst Van Gaal was still in situ. You had Mourinho's camp leaking stuff about writing a letter asking for the job, then both Mourinho and his agent coming out and denying that he had, whilst publically re-affirming that he did indeed want the job. Mourinho and agent then spent weeks talking about it and making sure his name was being associated with Manchester United at every available opportunity even thought there wasn't even a vacancy.

United for their part did next to nothing to discourage them from doing it or offer any kind of denials.  Van Gaal was crap for them, no doubt, but they didn't do much to help him, or protect him as their employee.  They barely even gave him lip service.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11468 on: May 30, 2018, 06:06:05 pm »
Speaking to a Manc in work before, he had been told they had signed Arnautovic and was nearly crying - talking about giving up going the game ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #11469 on: May 30, 2018, 06:47:02 pm »
Think the shouts of them having been better off letting Van Gaal have time to bring through a new squad are about right. Mourinho's time must be getting close. Hearing same sort of thing as Rob says there from STs I know, and they've been turning on Mourinho for a while. Dull, joyless football grinding them down. Think the contrast with both City and us is another part of it. Fun season ahead if they're struggling to bring signings in too.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11470 on: May 30, 2018, 07:27:49 pm »
Arnautovic would be a horrific signing. Very talented but one of the laziest players I've seen. Him, Pogba and the aging Sanchez up top would literally be the worst high press imaginable.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #11471 on: May 30, 2018, 08:18:44 pm »
Mourinho is currently watching Austria vs Russia. Just saying...
Oh and he looks as happy as fuck that he has to be there...

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #11472 on: May 30, 2018, 08:25:22 pm »
Arnautovic would be a horrific signing. Very talented but one of the laziest players I've seen. Him, Pogba and the aging Sanchez up top would literally be the worst high press imaginable.

Imagine pushing Martial and Rashford out of your club to get 1 or 2 seasons out of Sanchez and Arnautovic.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11473 on: May 30, 2018, 08:32:36 pm »
I really hope they sign him, that's like an Everton signing, hope Westham gets 60+ for him.

Offline AnfieldCat

• All Hail the Sworn Enemy of WoodisonDog!
  • Kopite
« Reply #11474 on: May 30, 2018, 09:20:00 pm »
Well according to the The Express they are now the favourites to sign Griezmann after he turned down Barca....

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11475 on: May 31, 2018, 12:07:25 am »
This basically shows how both of these clubs are retarded.  Arnautovic is 29, has never shown any type of consistency and is a total head case.  Basically every red flag you can think of.

Then for West Ham, why wouldn't you be jumping at this?  You could probably buy 2 players that fit the same profile at minimum for that kind of money.  The fact that they wouldn't be willing to sell him to help out the rest of the squad and for that kind of money just shows they're being run by a bunch of bozos.

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11476 on: May 31, 2018, 03:21:56 am »
From signing the likes of Messi, Neymar, Mueller, Griezmann every summer to the likes of fecking Arnautovic, Dalot, Golovin and Fred now. May Mourinho stay for a very long time!

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #11477 on: May 31, 2018, 03:28:25 am »
United has that air of a company being milked by its executives. Like when the CEO of trucking company A sits on the board of a department store chain, and trucking company A gets the exclusive logistics contracts for the department store year after year.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11478 on: May 31, 2018, 04:58:35 am »
United has that air of a company being milked by its executives. Like when the CEO of trucking company A sits on the board of a department store chain, and trucking company A gets the exclusive logistics contracts for the department store year after year.
That's a great way of putting it. Normally I dislike that kind of thing but for some reason, in this case, I find myself hoping it continues. It's nostalgic, some evenings, trying to remember the names of those big companies that couldn't fail. Very evocative. I'm almost tearful now imagining the documentary in 25 years time, with the footage, and everybody looking so quaint and old-fashioned.  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11479 on: May 31, 2018, 07:43:38 am »
From signing the likes of Messi, Neymar, Mueller, Griezmann every summer to the likes of fecking Arnautovic, Dalot, Golovin and Fred now. May Mourinho stay for a very long time!
Hey, Fred is at the WC therefore Fred > Fabinho - scousers getting the leftovers as usual