Author Topic: Weird stories thread  (Read 197661 times)

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline Schwindlig

• Anny Roader
Re: Weird stories thread
« Reply #521 on: November 8, 2013, 03:27:40 am »
Drunk teens steal circus llama, take it for joyride

Night out on the town ends with llama going for ride on tram

A group of drunk teens recently shared the night of their lives with a stolen circus llama.

The teens were leaving a club in Bordeaux, France, and decided to steal a circus llama for a late-night romp, which was well-documented through several photos posted on social media sites.

While the llama, named Serge, was never harmed by the teens, he was dragged through the streets of the French city into the early morning hours until he was eventually taken for a ride on the tram, prompting the tram driver to alert the authorities. According to NBC news, the teens were then arrested at the next tram station and the llama was returned to the circus. Despite being concerned, the circus director dropped the charges after noticing how much attention the heist brought to the circus.

Serge tumblr

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: November 9, 2013, 01:17:45 am »
Man sues wife over ugly children - and wins

http://cocoafab.com/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-children/

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

- See more at: http://cocoafab.com/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-children/#sthash.I8p4pYUf.dpuf
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: November 9, 2013, 01:20:47 am »
Man sues wife over ugly children - and wins

http://cocoafab.com/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-children/

Aint a true story unfortunately
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: November 9, 2013, 01:36:01 am »

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: November 9, 2013, 01:38:40 am »

Apologies.

And thank god.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: November 11, 2013, 12:25:43 pm »
Chinese women rent boyfriends on Singles' Day to avoid badgering parents

As today marks China's Singles' Day, many young Chinese women are again resorting to renting fake sweethearts as acceptable boyfriends to present to their parents, Shanghai Daily reports.

To avoid the never-ending inquiries from parents and relatives on the especially sensitive holiday, many men and women have resorted to renting a boyfriend or girlfriend to keep their parents off their back.

More than 250 results show up when the query for a phony significant other is searched on Taobao.com, with fees ranging from 500-8000 Yuan per day, excluding transport, accommodation, dining and other fees.

Services include accompanying clients back home to see their parents, chatting with parents, attending social gatherings, going shopping and taking part in various other activities.

Usually the "fake sweetheart" and the client exchange photos online and settle on services and prices. Afterwards they meet for a rehearsal where the client briefs him/her about the situation, family, background, job, salary and most importantly how they fell in love.

Sometimes situations get awkward. One 26-year-old Xu Li recalls that he impressed a woman's parents so much that they invited him to spend the night in their daughter's bedroom.

"I slept on the floor that night," he says.

Rented girlfriends are not as popular as renting boyfriends, one recruiting agency told the report, as renting a girlfriend is considered more sensitive and can be "dangerous".

Italian expat Joe Celano, 29, says he was asked by two female colleagues to be a fake boyfriend. He recalls a 27-year-old woman offered to pay him 8,000 yuan for a one-week trip to meet her parents during Spring Festival.

"That was ridiculous," Celano says."I'm a man of faith and I can't accept this. It's cheating. In addition, I think Chinese parents should bear part of the blame for their daughters' desperation."

http://shanghaiist.com/2013/11/11/singles-day-women-rent-boyfriends.php
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #527 on: November 21, 2013, 11:13:48 pm »
I love this story.

White Supremacist Craig Cobb Targeted With Graffiti For African Descent

Catherine Thompson

Craig Cobb, the self-described white supremacist who seeks to turn Leith, N.D. into an Aryan enclave, got a taste of his own medicine after DNA test results revealed on daytime television that he's part-African.

The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday that a fellow white supremacist targeted Cobb with racially charged graffiti after his appearance on the "Trisha Goddard" show, where a DNA test revealed that he was genetically "14 percent sub-Saharan African."

“The individual in question was interviewed, and when his interview answers weren’t matching up, he essentially admitted it," Grant County Assistant State's Attorney Todd Schwarz told the Times. "The one that tipped it off -- he painted on the house, 'BACK IN BLACK,' and he’s not an AC/DC fan."

Cobb was arrested and jailed Saturday on charges of terrorizing along with one of his followers, Kynan Dutton, after Leith residents called 911 to complain the men were threatening them with guns.

Cobb sent the Bismarck Tribune a text message before that arrest explaining his actions: "Because of the many violences and harassments against we and the children, we have commenced armed patrols of Leith."

Schwartz told the Times that Cobb and Dutton "had a falling out" with the other supremacist the day Cobb's DNA test results were revealed. Since Schwartz thought Cobb knew his fellow supremacist targeted him, the prosecutor said, the armed patrol was a "manufactured" excuse to harass Leith residents.

source

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2013, 08:05:25 am »
I love this story.
White Supremacist Craig Cobb Targeted With Graffiti For African Descent

;D Reminds me of Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #530 on: December 10, 2013, 04:57:00 am »
I feel his pain.

Men of the world unite and spare a thought for Tao.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: December 12, 2013, 12:28:47 pm »
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #533 on: December 20, 2013, 11:38:46 am »

Offline TomMorganLittle

• Kopite
  • -P-U-N-X-
« Reply #534 on: December 20, 2013, 12:44:34 pm »

Unfortunately?!
-P-U-N-X-

Bastion of Invincibility

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: January 8, 2014, 07:48:11 pm »
An Oklahoma high school suspended a 15-year-old student after accusing her of casting a magic spell that caused a teacher to become sick, lawyers for the student said on Friday.

The American Civil Liberties Union said it had filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on behalf of student Brandi Blackbear, charging that the assistant principal of Union Intermediate High School in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, suspended her for 15 days last December for supposedly casting a spell.

The suit also charged the Tulsa-area Union Public Schools with repeatedly violating Blackbear’s civil rights by seizing notebooks she used to write horror stories and barring her from drawing or wearing signs of the pagan religion Wicca.

“It’s hard for me to believe that in the year 2000 I am walking into court to defend my daughter against charges of witchcraft brought by her own school,” said Timothy Blackbear, Brandi’s father.

‘Outlandish Accusations’

Joann Bell, executive director of the ACLU’s Oklahoma chapter, said the “outlandish accusations” had made Blackbear’s life at school unbearable.

“I, for one, would like to see the so-called evidence this school has that a 15-year-old girl made a grown man sick by casting a magic spell,” Bell said.

A lawyer for the school district declined to comment.

The lawsuit, filed on Thursday, alleges that Blackbear was summoned to the office of assistant principal Charlie Bushyhead last December after a teacher fell ill, and was questioned about her interest in Wicca.

According to the lawsuit, Brandi Blackbear had read a library book about Wicca beliefs and, under aggressive interrogation by Bushyhead, said she might be a Wiccan. In fact, Blackbear is a Roman Catholic, according to the newspaper Tulsa World.

“The interview culminated with Defendant Bushyhead accusing Plaintiff, Brandi Blackbear, of casting spells causing (a teacher at the school) ... to be sick and to be hospitalized,” the lawsuit said.

The lawsuit stated that because of the “unknown cause” of the teacher’s illness, Bushyhead advised the 15-year-old girl “that she was an immediate threat to the school and summarily suspended her for what he arbitrarily determined to be a disruption of the education process.”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95218&page=1
« Last Edit: January 8, 2014, 08:02:10 pm by Malaysian Kopite »

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #536 on: January 8, 2014, 07:51:13 pm »
She's a witch burn her burn her!!

He's a scary thought, these people are supposedly responsible for educating the youth of America.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: February 7, 2014, 01:33:05 pm »
Fax error frees murder suspect

One of two men alleged to have murdered a DJ in 2010 has been released from jail, after a technical problem with a fax machine at a Bobigny court meant his hearing missed a legal deadline.

The 24-year-old accused, referred to only as Amadou F, was released under legal control on Wednesday night, after it emerged a case hearing did not take place within the required 20-day period, after a fax sent by the prosecution was not received because there was no ink in the receiving machine.

As a result, the accused was released from prison, where he had spent the past 37 months.

Peggy Julien and Jean-Gilles Portejoie, lawyers for the accused, said: “The Code of Criminal Procedure provides that in case of ‘timeout’, the penalty is the immediate release of the prisoner.

“The judges applied the law and there is nothing shocking that a person claiming his innocence is released,” added Mr Portejoie.

Mr Amadou is alleged to have been among a group of people who gatecrashed a New Year’s Eve party in Blanc-Mesnil, Seine-Saint-Denis, in 2010, and beat the DJ, 31-year-old husband and father Claudy Elisor to death.

Mr Elisor’s widow, Fabienne, told BFMTV that she was unable explain what had happened to her children.

When asked about the problems with the fax machine, a representative from the Bobigny court said a lack of regular maintenance had failed to take into account the fax machine’s age, and the toner it used was out of stock.

The victim's widow said to the RTL radio station: "I really feel like I'm in a movie. It's unbelievable. I'm angry. How to explain my children that the presumed murderer of their father got out (of jail) yesterday because of a fax problem?"

http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/info/article/la-justice-libere-le-suspect-d-un-meurtre-faute-d-encre-dans-un-fax-7769527345

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #538 on: February 13, 2014, 02:47:38 pm »
WORCESTER, Mass. —A woman accused of killing her pregnant friend three months after her own miscarriage was convicted Wednesday of beating and strangling her, then cutting the baby from her womb and passing the child off as her daughter.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: February 15, 2014, 03:16:36 am »
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/14/woman-looks-through-boyfriends-phone-finds-video-of-him-having-sex-with-her-dog-4304134/

A woman looking through her boyfriend’s phone was shocked when she found a clip of him having sex with her Staffordshire bull terrier.

Wayne Bryson, from Louth, Lincolnshire, made no excuses when police arrested him after his girlfriend handed in the phone.

The 19-year-old pleaded guilty to a charge of performing an act of sexual penetration with a dog when he appeared at Skegness Magistrates’ Court last month.

Bryson was also caught with £10 worth of cannabis, which he said he had ‘bought wet and was drying out’, according to the Grimsby Telegraph.

The teenager will be sentenced on March 5, with the maximum he can receive being two years in jail.

He was given bail on the understanding he is not allowed to be alone with animals.

The 19-year-old said it was the first time he had ever had sex with a dog.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #540 on: February 15, 2014, 10:12:50 am »

Oh well that's alright then
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: February 15, 2014, 12:08:23 pm »
... and videoed it to cherish the moment forever. Sure.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #542 on: February 18, 2014, 11:31:24 am »
E-mail error ends up on road sign

BBC

The English is clear enough to lorry drivers - but the Welsh reads "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated."

When officials asked for the Welsh translation of a road sign, they thought the reply was what they needed.

Unfortunately, the e-mail response to Swansea council said in Welsh: "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated".

So that was what went up under the English version which barred lorries from a road near a supermarket.

"When they're proofing signs, they should really use someone who speaks Welsh," said journalist Dylan Iorwerth.

Swansea council got lost in translation when it was looking to halt heavy goods vehicles using a road near an Asda store in the Morriston area.

All official road signs in Wales are bilingual, so the local authority e-mailed its in-house translation service for the Welsh version of: "No entry for heavy goods vehicles. Residential site only".

The reply duly came back and officials set the wheels in motion to create the large sign in both languages.

The notice went up and all seemed well - until Welsh speakers began pointing out the embarrassing error.

Welsh-language magazine Golwg was promptly sent photographs of the offending sign by a number of its readers.

Managing editor Mr Iorwerth said: "We've been running a series of these pictures over the past months.

"They're circulating among Welsh speakers because, unfortunately, it's all too common that things are not just badly translated, but are put together by people who have no idea about the language.

"It's good to see people trying to translate, but they should really ask for expert help.

"Everything these days seems to be written first in English and then translated.

"Ideally, they should be written separately in both languages."

A council spokeswoman said: "Our attention was drawn to the mistranslation of a sign at the junction of Clase Road and Pant-y-Blawd Road.

Other confusing signs

"We took it down as soon as we were made aware of it and a correct sign will be re-instated as soon as possible."

The blunder is not the only time Welsh has been translated incorrectly or put in the wrong place:

• Cyclists between Cardiff and Penarth in 2006 were left confused by a bilingual road sign telling them they had problems with an "inflamed bladder".

• In the same year, a sign for pedestrians in Cardiff reading 'Look Right' in English read 'Look Left' in Welsh.

• In 2006, a shared-faith school in Wrexham removed a sign which translated the Welsh for staff as "wooden stave".

• Football fans at a FA Cup tie between Oldham and Chasetown - two English teams - in 2005 were left scratching their heads after a Welsh-language hoarding was put up along the pitch. It should have gone to a match in Merthyr Tydfil.

• People living near an Aberdeenshire building site in 2006 were mystified when a sign apologising for the inconvenience was written in Welsh as well as English.

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #543 on: February 28, 2014, 01:02:12 pm »
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/28/malam-baranda-nigeria-man-asked-goats-permission-for-sex-4339361/

I had sex with goat ten times but I did ask it first’
Friday 28 Feb 2014 8:58 am
shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
'I had sex with goat but I did ask it first'
A stock image of a goat. This animal has never been to Nigeria (Picture: Alamy)
A Nigerian villager has been arrested for having sex with his goat but is adamant he should be freed because he asked its permission first.

Malam Kamisu Baranda was handed over to police by the head of his village outside Dutse and has been remanded in custody, according to the Daily Times.

The 20-year-old is said to have been caught having sex with the goat ten times because they ‘satisfied his demand’.

He said he took goats into the forest near his home to ‘avoid embarrassment’ and did not know it was an offence to have sex with them.

Mr Baranda was handed a two-week prison sentence despite his pleas for leniency.
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: March 11, 2014, 09:22:22 pm »
Fire station in Norfolk burns down due to no sprinklers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-26525149
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #546 on: March 11, 2014, 11:39:58 pm »
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #547 on: March 13, 2014, 12:21:38 pm »
Haha thanks for posting these, made my lunch rather enjoyable!

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #548 on: March 19, 2014, 12:09:53 pm »

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #549 on: March 20, 2014, 12:10:44 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-26663093

Thieves built a 50ft (15m) tunnel to steal a "significant amount" of money from a cash machine in Salford.

The theft happened on Friday at Tesco on Liverpool Road, Eccles, between midnight and 06:00 GMT, police said.

The raiders tunnelled under nearby wasteland overnight and into the shop, where they stole cash boxes. They then escaped back through the tunnel.

Police said they were looking for "people acting suspiciously on Friday night, possibly covered in soil".
Officers believe the thieves may have spent a number of months digging the tunnel because of the complex nature of its structure.

Det Sgt Mark Toker, of Greater Manchester Police, said: "These people had obviously spent a long time plotting this crime and I doubt they would have been able to keep their plans secret for all that time, without telling others about their elaborate scheme".

:lmao The story is not the funniest but that quote made me laugh...

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: March 24, 2014, 12:19:57 pm »
https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/448014156176715776/photo/1

I know it's from the Daily Sport but still...   :o
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #551 on: April 4, 2014, 02:48:54 am »
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news%2Fbizarre&id=9490487

April 3, 2014 (RATCLIFFE, Texas) -- A woman in Texas says she's convinced she's found the elusive chupacabra and has the evidence to prove it. But a biologist isn't so sure.

Deep in the back woods of south Texas, you never know what might be lurking around the corner or in your tree.

"And he saw this strange animal up sitting up here eating corn," said Jackie Stock

In Ratcliffe, a small town in Dewitt County, residents are certain they've found the mythical, despicable chupacabra, and this time it's alive. Stock says her husband caught the creature Sunday night.

"He called me to come and look and I said, "Bubba, that looks like a baby chupacabra,'" said Stock.

With its hairless back, large claws, countless teeth and ferocious growl, many would say the animal fits the bill.

"You know, I hunted coons 20 years with dogs, and I ain't never seen anything that look like that right there," said neighbor Arlen Parma.

Parma says one of the big signs it's not a raccoon is its growl.

"Coon don't make that noise, or a possum, what makes that noise, I guess a chupacabra does, I don't know," he said.

In Dewitt County, most people are convinced this is the elusive chupacabra, but what do wildlife experts have to say? "The animal in the cage as best I can tell from the view is some form of a small canine," said Brent Ortego, a biologist with Texas Parks and Wildlife.

Ortego says a canine can include a coyote, dog or even a fox. He says the animal most likely has mange, which has caused it to lose its hair, but as for a chupacabra, well, he said he thinks otherwise.

"It's never been proven to be a unique species, it was always something out there that allegedly was said to cause harm or threaten to cause harm to people or to livestock," he said.

Chupacabra or not, the little guy is staying at the Stock household, living off a diet of cat food and corn, at least until someone can find out what it really is.

"We were just trying to figure out what it is because we've never seen anything like that on our place before," Stock said.

Most likely a raccoon or a coati that has lost it's hair.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #552 on: April 4, 2014, 02:49:54 am »
Alan_X take heed of the above.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: April 11, 2014, 10:01:05 am »
Nine-month-old boy charged with attempted murder in Pakistan granted bail by judge

Read the story, but this picture of the heinous criminal having his fingerprints taken absolutely cracked me up.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: April 12, 2014, 11:04:22 am »
I knew they shouldn't have given the little bastard bail. He's only skipped bail and gone on the run (or crawl, not quite sure.)

9-month-old murder charge: Baby in hiding after murder charge
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline sparrowred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: April 17, 2014, 10:05:45 pm »
Rapper severs penis, jumps off building and survives

News of a bizarre tragedy is emerging out of Los Angeles today, with TMZ, CNN and other media outlets reporting that a rapper named Andre Johnson of Northstar cut off his penis and jumped off a building, and survived.

Johnson, also known as Andre Roxx and Christ Bearer, according to TMZ, was with other members of Northstar in a second-floor apartment of a building in North Hollywood early this morning when suddenly and without warning, he mutilated himself and jumped from the balcony.

When they raced downstairs to find him, he was up and running around, screaming, TMZ said.

CNN quoted Los Angeles Police Sgt. William Mann as confirming that Johnson survived the fall and was taken, along with his recovered penis, to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was being treated.

No word yet on what might have triggered this but the people who were with him told TMZ that at the time they were not doing "the kind of drugs" that might cause such an act.

Initial reports claimed Johnson was "associated" with Wu-Tang Clan, but a publicist for the group, Heathcliff Berru, said Johnson is actually with Northstar. He's not in Wu-Tang Clan nor directly affiliated with it, Berru said, at least not in the eight years he's worked with the group.

However, Northstar, a Long Beach, California, hip-hop group, is on the list of WTC "affiliates," according to Wikipedia.

Johnson, who performs as Christ Bearer, has recording credits that include When the Guns Come Out, which was included on the soundtrack of the 2004 film Blade: Trinity, according to the Internet Movie Database.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/04/16/rapper-attempts-suicide-in-most-bizarre-way-possible/7786821/?csp=fbfanpage

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: April 25, 2014, 06:37:02 pm »
E-mail error ends up on road sign

BBC

The English is clear enough to lorry drivers - but the Welsh reads "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated."

When officials asked for the Welsh translation of a road sign, they thought the reply was what they needed.

Unfortunately, the e-mail response to Swansea council said in Welsh: "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated".

So that was what went up under the English version which barred lorries from a road near a supermarket.

"When they're proofing signs, they should really use someone who speaks Welsh," said journalist Dylan Iorwerth.

Swansea council got lost in translation when it was looking to halt heavy goods vehicles using a road near an Asda store in the Morriston area.

All official road signs in Wales are bilingual, so the local authority e-mailed its in-house translation service for the Welsh version of: "No entry for heavy goods vehicles. Residential site only".

The reply duly came back and officials set the wheels in motion to create the large sign in both languages.

The notice went up and all seemed well - until Welsh speakers began pointing out the embarrassing error.

Welsh-language magazine Golwg was promptly sent photographs of the offending sign by a number of its readers.

Managing editor Mr Iorwerth said: "We've been running a series of these pictures over the past months.

"They're circulating among Welsh speakers because, unfortunately, it's all too common that things are not just badly translated, but are put together by people who have no idea about the language.

"It's good to see people trying to translate, but they should really ask for expert help.

"Everything these days seems to be written first in English and then translated.

"Ideally, they should be written separately in both languages."

A council spokeswoman said: "Our attention was drawn to the mistranslation of a sign at the junction of Clase Road and Pant-y-Blawd Road.

Other confusing signs

"We took it down as soon as we were made aware of it and a correct sign will be re-instated as soon as possible."

The blunder is not the only time Welsh has been translated incorrectly or put in the wrong place:

• Cyclists between Cardiff and Penarth in 2006 were left confused by a bilingual road sign telling them they had problems with an "inflamed bladder".

• In the same year, a sign for pedestrians in Cardiff reading 'Look Right' in English read 'Look Left' in Welsh.

• In 2006, a shared-faith school in Wrexham removed a sign which translated the Welsh for staff as "wooden stave".

• Football fans at a FA Cup tie between Oldham and Chasetown - two English teams - in 2005 were left scratching their heads after a Welsh-language hoarding was put up along the pitch. It should have gone to a match in Merthyr Tydfil.

• People living near an Aberdeenshire building site in 2006 were mystified when a sign apologising for the inconvenience was written in Welsh as well as English.

To be fair if someone who only speaks English is asking for a translation, why would you reply in Welsh? Should of been in both Welsh and English, like the bloody signs.
Still funny though!
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #559 on: May 10, 2014, 05:00:28 pm »
Turkey dating show contestant reveals he killed ex partners

A man who appeared on a Turkish television dating show shocked the audience by revealing he had murdered his former wife and a former lover.
Sefer Calinak, 62, told Flash TV's Luck of the Draw he had served prison sentences for both murders and had been released under an amnesty programme.
"I'm an honest person looking for a new wife," he said.
Calinak was asked to leave the show by the host, in an episode that made headlines in Turkish newspapers.
He explained that he had murdered his first wife - also his cousin - out of jealousy.
He said he then killed his subsequent lover accidentally, "when I swung an axe".
In an interview after the show, the man vowed not to kill his next partner.
"Women would leave me after I told them that I murdered my previous wives. But I spent 14 years in jail. I have changed," he told the Haberturk newspaper.
The head of Turkey's Media Monitoring Group , Hulya Ugur Tanriover, was quoted by Hurriyet newspaper as saying a complaint should be filed against the programme.
She said the criminal records of the participant should have been checked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27349394
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.